- Text Size +

  Jaclynn sent another screaming man down her throat.  The high pitched wail coincided with a long, deep sigh of pleasure as her fingers strummed her clitoris.  She smiled and laid back on her bed, her naked body splayed out and wet.  It had been one of the new men in the box she had decided to devour…the novelty of eating a man who had just been introduced into her world made the experience that much more exciting.  He had cried and begged like all of them – she had toyed with him of course; had sucked on his tiny torso and slowly dragged him into the dark, carnivorous orifice where so many men had gone before.  Her panties had dampened with each second…the smell of her youth had once again spread out throughout her room as her vagina responded to the oral fixation which was taking place above.  She lay back on the bed thinking of her past; she had very few regrets about cumming as men descended down her throat.  But she had one…that was for sure. It was an incident of passion which went against her standard (however immoral) of whom to eat.  It involved a young boy, and his pleas and tears still brought shame to her whenever she ventured down the nostalgic road of her past:

  The young boy could not be more than 12.  He was crying and screaming as he gaped up at the enormous face of giantess before him. 

  “Who are you and what are you going to do to me?” he asked, his whole body shivering in terror. 

  Jaclynn smiled down at him and replied,” My name’s Jaclynn, and I’m just going to play with you.”  She picked him up and brought him up to her face.  Pursing her lips, she kissed the cute little boy while he continued to scream. 

  “I’ve always wanted a younger toy,” she said, smiling down at the cowering boy on her hand.  She ran her long fingers down his body gently massaging him, trying to calm him down.  His heavy breathing slowed down, and he asked her how and why he had shrunk.

  “Your guess is as good as mine, little man,” Jaclynn replied, “Most guys that I’ve shrunk we’re thinking about cumming inside me…but you’re too young for that to be the reason.

  The young boy blushed at the beautiful face looking down at him.  Jaclynn laughed cruelly, knowing full well that even boys that young could envision women naked. 

  “Maybe you peaked in on me naked?” she suggested, a wide smile spreading across her face.  Again the little boy blushed, and Jaclynn laughed and patted his small head.  He was still terrified beyond belief at the beautiful blond above him, but that didn’t stop him from becoming aroused.  Jaclynn noticed the small, small lump protruding from his pants and ran her fingers softly down upon it. 

  “Your little pecker is a little trouble maker,” she said while she slowly strummed his tiny cock.  Then she did something even more unimaginable: she pulled down his little pants and brought her lips down upon the tiny nub.  She softly sucked on his little penis, while the boy, pinioned down by her wet lips, could do little but rock back and forth in bliss.  Jaclynn used her tongue to massage his penis, and continued to gently suck, and suck, and suck as the boy lost his mind in ecstasy.  Finally the forceful stream of cum shot up through his penis, and Jaclynn allowed it to enter her mouth before easily swallowing it. 

  “I bet that was the first time you’ve came into a woman’s mouth,” she commented, wiping the little bit of cum remaining on her lips away.  He barely could speak he was so winded, but managed a “yeah”. 

  Jaclynn stood up and gently dropped the loops from her dress, allowing it to fall down to her ankles.  She unclasped her bra, and smiled an enormous grin at his expression as her hands moved to pull down her panties.  Jaclynn wanted the little boy to do his part…she only hoped she wouldn’t lose herself and do something to the young boy she’d later regret…

To be continued