- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Not where you'd want to be

Shirley licked her lips in delight as she continued to munch the piece of day old pizza. Then she washed it down with a can of sprite she’d won from Toby, and a cookie for dessert. Something had tasted odd about the pizza, but she just couldn’t put her finger on it. Perhaps it tasted weird because it was a day old.

“So, anyone else for poker?” she laughed. “I’ll do your math homework for a month if anyone can beat me” the little giantess exclaimed.

 

Tom was just about off of the little girl’s lips when he was caught off guard by her massive tongue. He didn’t even have time to breath as he was pulled into the void and masticated pizza. He did not know left from right, up from down, as he was tossed around. At one point his arm grazed a molar, causing a deep cut, but Tom was in too much shock to feel just about anything.

Then came the Sprite – Giant bubbles pulled Tom to the back of the girl’s thorat and as much as Tom tried to cling onto tastebud after tastebud, the initial swallow pushed him down her esophagus.

Tom couldn’t breathe. It wasn’t that he was cramped, but that he was drowning in the sprite that Shirley had just gulped down. He tried to cling to her esophagus walls, but their natural muscles and sliminess made him descend even faster.

After hitting a hard surface and standing upright drawing for what seemed to be forever, Tom landed in what he knew was the girl’s stomach.

He would have to act fast to get out of this. He did have a degree in physical education after all, so he knew a lot about the body, including the ins and outs of the digestive system.

Jason swam down twice into the girl’s Juices, now tingling his entire body, until he found what he was looking for – the way into the girl’s intestines.