- Text Size +

Joe found himself not only again within the tight confines of the nurse's shoe, but also hurting on everypart of his body from the "brutal" stepping that the nurse had given him.  Joe didn't really know what else to do, so he started crying.  Sobbing would be more like it.  He soaked the nurse's sock right by his face with his tears.  However, they blended in with the sweat upon the nurse's feet.  Joe couldn't move anything but his head.  Even then the only thing that he could see was either the side of the nurse's big toe, or the side of her second toe.  They were painted black and if Joe weren't trapped under them, he would think that they were very pretty.  When Joe thought about it, he would be likely to fantasize about being in this same position if he had seen her feet on any regular day. 

The nurse sneezed, Joe could tell because the nurse lifted her foot and stomped it back down.  Joe thought that he heard his sternum pop.  But he could still breathe so he didn't panic too much. 

Joe didn't know, but the nurse had shrunken another boy while he was crying and thinking about the nurse's feet while being under them.  The nurse decided to introduce the two.  She took Joe out of her shoe by pinching his head between her big and second toe.  When she let him out, he was standing in front of another guy, who was a tad taller then Joe. 

"Joe, I would like you to meet Bob."  Joe and Bob exchanged a pleasant nod.  "I'm going to give Bob the same choice that I gave you!  Bob, you can either be stomped on by me whenever I'd like, or constantly be under my foot to keep me company.  Please, take a minute to think about it."  There was a voice calling the nurse from outside the office.  "Don't go away boys, I'll be back."

" I'm bailing dude" Bob said.  " I can't take this crap from her."

"I wouldn't do it, if she catches you, she'll assume you want to be stomped on."  Joe replied.

" I don't care, I'm going for it."  Said Bob.  The door that the nurse had left through remained open.  It was quite tantalizing for Joe as well, however he couldn't bare the thought of the stepping getting any worse.  "See you later"

 "Good luck"  Said Joe.

Bob ran for the door, it seemed horribly long to Joe who was watching because he knew what would happen if he got caught.  Much to his surpise, Bob made it to the door and out of the office.  He kept running, however, Joe could see further to the side of Bob then bob could see on his own.  Joe saw a large group of school girls in uniform walking straight to where Bob was running too.  Some were wearing sneakers, some were wearing dressier shoes.  The black kind that clomp when they walk. 

"Look out Bob!" Cried Joe, but he knew that Bob couldn't hear him. Joe, shuddered when he saw Bob stop, and look at the first girls foot coming down on him.  This girl was a blonde who was wearing the green top and black skirt like all of the other girls.  Her shoes were black and dressy.  Joe saw her shoe coming right for Bob.  Bob tried to move but he wasn't fast enough, the shoe came down all over him.  When the girl lifted her foot, Bob was trying to get up.  However, almost as soon as her foot lifted, another girl, this time a brunette wearing sneakers stepped on Bob again.  Joe couldn't tell if he imagined a crunching sound or if Bob really made that sound.  When she lifted her foot, Joe saw Bob again, laying on the ground, bloody and screaming.  Joe ran to help him, but finally another girl stepped on him again.  But, this time, when she lifted her foot.  Joe puked because he saw Bob stuck to the bottom of her sole.   Bob was still alive because his face had a look of pure horror before the girl took her second step on him.  Then, Joe couldn't see any more of the scene except for twenty more of the school girls following her.  If that didn't kill bob, one of those girls would have.

Chapter End Notes:
It is going to get a little darker as it goes on.  Let me know what you think!