- Text Size +

 

As Harley lay back reminiscing of the tortures she had put Luna through, her little foot toy was working away at the grime which had built up from her Mistress’ day at work. Over the time she had been a foot toy, she had learnt where the various tastes had come from as she had licked them from the bottom of Harley’s foot-paw. There was the sweet, dusty flavour of the floor behind the bar where she worked, the salty gritty taste of her walk home, sometimes there was a watery muddy taste as she had walked home through the park that Luna herself used to love walking through. These flavours died away eventually though, especially when Harley’s paws became hot from the shared body heat. Her body would get hot under the foot-paw of her owner, which in turn would become hot, and the temperatures shared between her naked body and Harley’s soft thick fur would just increase exponentially. First came the musky warm scent of her feet, then the air would begin to form droplets around her foot fur. Then the scent would become thick and hard to breath and the droplets of sweat would begin to creep down over her face, caressing her face with the salty dirty trails.

When Luna had first become Harley’s toy she would cry and protest at the taste of the sweat and filth in her mouth, the way it burned at her throat when she was forced to swallow it to draw in a breath of the thick musky air. Then it turned into tears of regret. Regret that she no longer felt the disgust at having to chew dirt from the fur of her Mistress, regret that her throat had gotten used to the horrible burn and regret that she had begun to like her duty as her owner’s foot pet. Now no tears came, she knew what she was, and the job she had to do and she enjoyed making her Goddess feel happy and comfortable after a hard day at work. She had been broken into obedience and she knew she was not a part of society any more, and never would be, she was small, it was her own fault, and she was only allowed the opinions her Mistress told her to have. She was a good toy and that made her happy. Unfortunately, this was also her undoing...

Harley lay back, feeling her pet cleaning her foot with her usual care to detail and the pleasant feeling of her rough little tongue running over her pads and over the sides of her toes. The massaging feeling of her little head pushing itself up between her toes so the little thing’s tongue could get at the build up of sweat and grime between them. It was pleasant... but that was the problem... it was just... pleasant. She had wanted to enjoy herself tonight, get excited over the feeling of having that ruined little life beneath her feet, excite herself with the knowledge that the worthless creature had given herself to willing servitude and get herself off knowing that her toy was doing one of the most degrading jobs she could think of in a desperate need to please her Goddess.... but it just wasn’t working any more.

Why?” She thought to herself “I felt it earlier, seeing her ragged little body lying there, those little screams... god that was hot...”

And then it clicked. The reason she just wasn’t able to get off over the idea of her toy... whatever it’s name was, servicing her, was because it was doing it -willingly-!

That’s what it is! I’ve let that thing become a pet rather than a toy! I’ve trained it, let it take on a comfortable role and I’ve kept it warm and safe... for the most part heh heh” Harley afforded herself a chuckle at her last thought, but then her face fell serious. She was horny now and her toy wasn’t doing anything for her as it was. She needed to make it work for her...

She sat and let her toy lick at her paw for a little while longer, but then she made her final decision and slowly lifted her foot-paw off of the tiny. She knew from the training that even though she couldn’t see her little toy, it would be lying on it’s back with it’s arms outstretched waiting for her other paw to lie on top of her body, ready to be licked clean. Instead Harley had sat back, one leg raised up, her hand sliding down over her panties again, lightly fingering herself outside of them at the thought of the impending fun she was about to have.
Luna waited for the other paw to come down on her, wondering why it had not come down straight away, normally her Mistress didn’t like her getting too much fresh air, but this time she simply hung the paw she had been cleaning above her. “Perhaps she is making sure I am doing a good job?” she thought to herself “perhaps she’ll tell me I’ve done a good job!” She thought, almost allowing herself to feel a tinge of excitement , but her hope came to a swift end as the paw which had hung above her suddenly descended at horrifying speed and smashed her into the carpet. Her soft little body bent into disgusting contortions under the pads of her owner as the paw bounced back up off of her for a split second but then came back down. She tried to scream, every inch of her body hurt from her thighs up and she could feel blood in her mouth and running from her nose. Harley’s urges came back to her immediately and she grinned with sick pleasure as she lifted her paw again a couple of inches and slammed it down, twisting and grinding it side to side as best she could, hearing little snaps and cracks along with gurgled hacks and squeals from below.

Luna felt her body being crushed and ground up into the gaps of Harley’s toes, the back pad of her foot-paw having taken care of her pelvis by way of mashing it into a pulpy sack of flesh. To her she was screaming at the top of her lungs in pure terror and wretched amounts of pain, attempting to cry the words “I’m sorry” up to her owner. Harley was being driven wild by the cries and feeling of smashing her little toy underfoot, she had forgotten the sheer joy of literally breaking in a toy and she wanted more, she needed to watch her victim die underneath her.

She took her paw off of Luna and knelt down over her to listen to her screams, one paw slid down inside her panties and began to work at her sex, she grinned like a Cheshire Cat as she looked down at her prey, hearing the apology she had trained her to say whenever she was punished or mistreated. Luna realised there really was no way out of her fate now, her mistress now loomed above her, the face of lust embodied as she panted above her. Meekly, and against every instinct she had, she spoke the first words she had not been trained to say for the only time in almost a year....

“...why... Mistress?” She asked, coughing blood from her throat.

Harley gazed down on her, revelling in the question for a moment before answering

“Because you had become a pet, and pets need love and care, I only wanted you as a toy, and toys are replaceable.”

For reasons Luna couldn’t fathom, but neither did she fight them, she strained to form a smile on her bruised face “I... I am your pet now?” This news seemed to give her a new love for her Goddess, it was the thing she had wished for, to be treated as a pet and no longer and object, she had finally ‘earned’ it!

For a moment Harley simply stared at her, flushed with her sexual lust. The tiny girl lay with her legs shattered, a broken arm, half of her ribs seemed to have collapsed, but still she smiled at this news.

“Thank you.... Mistress” She said and coughed again.

Harley nearly laughed, but instead stood above her toy “You sad, pathetic little thing” She exclaimed before putting her paw back over Luna, she resumed her masturbation over the top of the little toy, pressing her paw down into her and hearing more screams, getting higher and higher pitched the more she flexed and smashed her foot-paw into the girl. It didn’t take long to reach climax as blood began to squirt from under her foot, killing the girl with one last drawn out squeak of pain as Harley spasmed and her legs drew together the last crunch erupted from below her, destroying the last of the little body under her toes as pieces of her filled the gaps between her toes and stained the carpet as she dragged her paw back to find the last little pops and crunches, she climaxed heavily and dropped to her knees, panting hard and grinning madly.

After a minute or two she regained her composure and sat down, still smiling to herself as she looked at the smear on the carpet and flexed her toes in her toy’s remains.

“Mmmm.... Toys are DEFINATELY better than pets...” she said, before lazily strolling upstairs to take a bath.