[Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.
Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Giantess, Adventure, Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: DC SUPER HEROES
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8254 Read: 107145
Published: February 18 2010 Updated: February 20 2010
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

SPOILER WARNING: The story contains a number of pretextual references to subplots within several episodes of Season 1 of the TV cartoon serieses “Justice League” and “Justice League Unlimited.” If you have not seen the series, and do not want to have any of the TV plots revealed, do not read the story until you have seen the series. The overall plot of this story is entirely my own.

1. CIVIC SIEGE by timescribe [Reviews - 5] (670 words)

2. THE ATOM AND THE AMAZON by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (798 words)

3. CUPID THE BUTLER by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (646 words)

4. AROUND THE GIRL IN 80 WAYS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (425 words)

5. AN ATOM ON THE MENU by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (380 words)

6. CLOSURE OF THE MOUTH by timescribe [Reviews - 1] (426 words)

7. THE WORLD'S SMALLEST SUPPER HERO by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (372 words)

8. ADVENTURE ON AN AMAZONIAN TONGUE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (367 words)

9. THE BRAVE AND THE GOBBLED by timescribe [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (414 words)

10. TALIA ENTERS A NEW LOVE TRIANGLE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (450 words)
HERE’S MORE, ESPECIALLY FOR CARYOMIC, WHO ENJOYED WHAT’S GONE BEFORE WITH A DOUBLE WOW, OR EVEN A DOUBLE ZOWIE.

MORE SPOILER WARNINGS: Chapters 10 onwards continue to make pre-textual references to subplots in Justice League Unlimited Season One, but also include pre-textual references to subplots in Batman: The Animated Series. Do not read these before you’ve watched the cartoons, unless you don’t mind what I give away here in order to tell my story.

11. TALIA PLAYS THE GAME / DIANA STAKES HER CLAIM by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (431 words)

12. DOLLMAN'S GOLDEN AGE ENCOUNTER by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (639 words)
MORE SPOILER WARNINGS: This story prĂ©cis the origin of the golden age comic character Dollman (later acquired by DC Comics) told in Secret Origins#8 (1988) or in Dollman’s original golden age comics. Don’t read this chapter, if you don’t want to know it before you get hold of the comics.

13. GIGANTA'S SHADEY MEAL by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (795 words)

14. ELASTIGIRL'S RETRIBUTION RAMPAGE by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (723 words)
MORE SPOILER WARNINGS: This chapter makes reference to Leviathan’s later origin from the comic book Legionnaires#52.