- Text Size +
He had taken every step to plan this in secrecy. He wanted to protect Wonder Woman from any Justice League judgements against her for doing it, as well as enjoy the privacy of it for himself. Even though he had volunteered for this, the League would have many members who would not approve.

He had made himself just the right size to go down her throat slowly, by squeezing down, inch by inch, the sides of his body pressed against the inside of Wonder Woman’s throat.

Ray slid the top of his body and face over the back of her tongue and eased himself into her throat. He found it difficult to sink any lower. Wonder Woman’s mouth was still open. She’d be able to hear him.

“I’m fine, Diana. It’s wonderful, but I’m going to need you to help me go down. It’s difficult to push myself down your tight throat. Could you please gulp me down a bit, then pause for half a minute or so and then gulp again, until I’m all the way down? Thank you darling, and goodbye.”

He just hoped she wouldn’t change her mind.

There was a wait, when nothing happened. Maybe she was starting off with one of those half minute pauses. Maybe she couldn’t go through with it.

Then Diana gulped. He felt the enormous heaving pressure of her throat below him. He felt himself sliding down her throat.

Then there was a wait. She had done it, he thought, while he waited, and she would soon gulp again.

Then came the second gulp.

Wonder Woman was literally swallowing him. He had once shrunken so small that he had explored an electron. Another time he had visited a microscopic planet. Now he was inside the neck of the world’s most powerful and most celebrated heroine, and he had talked her into it. This was greater than any of those other experiences.

The wait had been a lot longer so far this time. He wondered if she had finally decided to cough him up and decline the final aspects of his request.

Then she gulped again. This time he felt himself emerging into something wider than her throat.

Ray Palmer had reached Wonder Woman’s stomach. Even her new partner would never know of this.

“Thank you, Diana,” he thought, “And enjoy a long happy life. You’ve made mine happier than I ever imagined.”