- Text Size +
He grabbed the back of her tongue, pulled himself towards her throat, and slid his way towards it. Sitting up, he looked back out the front of her open mouth into his own familiar dining room. Then he looked into her throat. He lowered his legs, and sat on her tongue. He would only have to slip, and he would be in her throat anyway. He thought about what lay below: a comfortable slide down her throat and then he would be in her stomach. There was still time to crawl out of her mouth and change his mind. He sat there, and felt the soft moist tongue below his body.

Ray Palmer knew he wanted to go through with it, but he wanted to change direction.

He turned around and lay on his stomach, this time facing towards the front of her mouth. He slid along her tongue and eased his upper body onto Wonder Woman’s lower lip. Don’t gulp yet, Diana. I’m still thinking a bit, and enjoying it in your mouth,” he called out.

Then he slid himself back off her lip, so his whole body was lying on her tongue.

“I’m on Wonder Woman’s tongue,” he thought, “Of all her admirers the world over, including the other League members who’ve sat on their feelings, “I’m the only one who was ever on Wonder Woman’s tongue. To date I’m also probably the only one who’s been with her in many other ways. I know I want to do this.”

Ray slid himself slowly backwards, and felt his feet now over open air at the back of her mouth. He pushed himself some more, and his legs were now in her throat. He held onto her lower back teeth, just to make sure that he didn’t slide off her tongue completely before he was ready.

Before he was sure?

No, he’d have worn the belt, if he’d not been sure. That way he could still have made a sub-molecular sized escape from her stomach. This way, once he made the decision to slide into her throat, there would be no going back.