- Text Size +
“You want me to put you into my mouth? I suppose I could, Ray, but it really would have to be the last time. I’m serious about this other guy.”

“It would be the last time, Diana. If you had no objections, I would like to be the man who was eaten by Wonder Woman.”

“Eaten? I couldn’t. I’ve spent my time saving people,” said Wonder Woman.

“But I’d be perfectly safe. Once I’m that small, you could gobble me down whole, without needing to bite me into any smaller pieces. Ever since I looked into your speaking mouth, as we approached the Dark Heart, just before you put me between your breasts, I’ve been getting the increasing desire to do this. I figured I could shrink down to submicroscopic size in your stomach and pass between the molecules of your body and come out of your stomach and restore my size. I didn’t know how you’d feel about it. But if you’re seeing someone else anyway, there’s no need for me to come out. I could stay in there, and become a part of Wonder Woman. I know you’ve been around for so long, and will be around for a lot longer. As part of you, I will too.”

“Ray, are you sure it’s what you want?” asked Wonder Woman.

“I know it is,” he said, while thinking that the most important part of it was for Wonder Woman to actually want to eat him.

“I guess I’d be more likely to say yes, if I liked the taste of you,” she said.

“Well I had a nice close up of your tongue that day in the dessert. Why don’t I just shrink down and hop in your mouth for a while. If you like what you taste, you can make a meal of me.”

“You’ve got all the answers, haven’t you?” she said.

“I hope so.”

“Alright. Do you want to do this here?”

“We could do the taste test here. I’m dying to know the results. Then we could do the actual eating at my place.”

“Shrink away then,” she said.

Ray pulled off his lab suit, pulled his Atom mask over his face, reduced himself to tiny size, stripped out of his Atom costume, and let Wonder Woman pass him gently into her mouth.

He stayed there for a minute, and then climbed out onto her hand.

“Well Diana, what’s the verdict?” he asked.