- Text Size +
She found the tiny Ray Palmer still asleep on her bed. He looked so sweet, and he was so accommodating. Not only did he have none of Bruce’s barriers of resistance to a relationship. He had shown the courage to approach her himself, about the most potentially embarrassing of experiences they had shared, and spell out his desires. He was cute, but could he be as much to her as Bruce? She lowered her lips to his face and upper body and kissed him.

Ray awoke.

“Diana… Everything OK in Gotham?”

She didn’t want to tell him about Bruce. She was still making up her mind about both of them, while Bruce was thinking goodness knows what about her. Her only advantage was knowing that Ray’s feelings were fairly certain.

“There was one super villain and a number of ordinairy criminals. Things were under control when I left,” said Diana.

She lay down and kissed the tiny mite again. It was a turn-on to her, but she wondered what he’d be like at full size.

“Ray, do you feel like returning my kiss, at your full size?” she asked.

Ray put on his costume, restored his size, removed his mask and embraced and kissed Wonder Woman.

Diana had lived for many years longer than either Bruce or Ray. She had briefly had an affair with Steve Trevor back in the 1940s, at a time when she had crossed her own timeline, when the League had travelled back to World War II, to reverse the damage done to the timeline by Vandal Savage. Her younger self (younger in age, if not visually) had been unaware that her 2002 self had returned to the 1940s.

Now she was in the comforts of her bedroom in the Watchtower, with Ray Palmer pressed against her body. It felt nice. Had she never met Batman, she would no doubt have considered Ray the man for her, but the Atom did not know that he was second place in her thoughts, while Bruce seemed to prefer his grim role of retribution on the less morally upright examples of human society.

They returned to her bed and snuggled together, kissing passionately for a long time. Weeks went by, and Wonder Woman continued to see the Atom. Sometimes he was on top of her body at tiny size. Other times he was cuddled against her at his full height. Using her invisible plane, and the Justice League teleporter, they were able to date in every town in the world.