- Text Size +
Ray Palmer had also been thinking a lot of Diana. The day the Justice League had welcomed in dozens of new members, the Atom had sat on Wonder Woman’s bare shoulder. Superman had been saying something about Martian Manhunter coordinating all of their efforts from now on. Ray wished he could have taken off his Atom costume and had just sat naked on Wonder Woman’s shoulder, with nobody else watching. He had looked at her huge white neck beside him and then down at the tops of her breasts.

That had been months ago. More recently the Dark Heart had attacked in the dessert, and Ray had been called upon to stop it. To his delight, Wonder Woman had carried him towards the Dark Heart. When she drew closer, the Dark Heart’s defences began to attack her.

Quickly, holding him right in front of her face, Diana had spoken to him, something about needing both hands free. He had looked into her mouth, as her red lips and tongue had mouthed the words. Part of him had wanted to just dive straight in there.

Then, as if there had been no sexual connotation to it, Diana had placed Ray between the exposed top halves of her well rounded breasts. Many of the female characters in the Justice League looked like midgets, as if they had been drawn by artists who had gone out of their way to exaggerate the differences between men’s and women’s bodies. However, Diana was an Amazon, tall as a man and incredibly attractive.

Ray had responded by reducing his size a little more, so that her breasts completely protected him from any flying debris, as the Amazon waded into battle.

All of this was fresh in his mind. He had been unable to truly savour it at the time, as he had been about to enter the Dark Heart and take on a revolting job. When he emerged from it, he could not even have expected a kiss of gratitude from Diana, as he was covered in the revolting fluid from the Dark Heart.

Now he could not get Wonder Woman out of his mind. He went to her room in the Watchtower, knocked on her door, and waited for the answer. Diana came to the door.

“Ray!” she said, “Come in.”

She closed the door, and sat on her bed, offering him a spot beside her.

“Diana, I haven’t really had a chance to talk with you, since the Dark Heart. I don’t even know if I should be presuming to do so, but I’ve been … well caught up in thoughts of what happened as we were approaching the Dark Heart.”

Diana blushed.

“It was the best place I could think of to put you at the time,” she said.

“I know. I understood that. I just wondered if… Well, I mean, it was a very special experience for me, and one I couldn’t really fully appreciate at the time, given the danger we all faced. I was wondering if you might like to … do it again, here, privately.”

“Have you ever done it with anyone else?”

“No Diana. I never thought a woman would offer, the way you did in the midst of a crisis. Besides, I’m so glad it was you who did. I don’t think I’d have liked it as much with anyone else,” said Ray.

“You’re sweet, and you saved us all that day. I’d like to do what you suggested,” she said.

“Here goes,” said Ray, and activated the size and weight controls on his belt. The unique white dwarf star energy reduced Ray Palmer to his usual six inch size, “Well Princess, would you think it too forward if I took this awkward costume off?”

She smiled.

“Go ahead.”

He removed his costume, including the belt which enabled his size changing, and climbed onto Diana’s hand. She lifted him up and sat on her bed, leaning against the pillows and placed him on top of her left shoulder.

“You enjoyed sitting there too the day we met, didn’t you?” she asked, “Is that better without the costume too?”

“And I thought only the Martian could read minds,” said Ray, “Let’s hope he doesn’t look into either of our minds at the moment.”

Diana let him climb down from her shoulder, and rest himself between her breasts. They were large enough to be touching each other, and now he was squeezed between them. It felt very arousing. Both of them were on their own time. There were no immediate threats calling for Justice League attention. For hours, the tiny titan crawled and lay on various parts of her upper body.