- Text Size +
Ever since the Secret Society had been formed, the Shade had been crazy for the huge woman who had invited him to join the team of super criminals, in order to attack and defeat the Justice League.

She had been much more solidly built than him, when he first met her. This in itself was an incredible turn on. He had really marvelled at the revelation of her giant size on Morgan Edge’s island, when they had gone to recover Clayface.

The Shade finally asked Giganta out on a date. She accepted, and took him deep into the African jungle, where she could enjoy being giant sized. She let Shade crawl all over her powerful giant shoulders and neck and cheeks and breasts.

“You’ve probably served your initial purpose in the Secret Society,” she said, after he had enjoyed over an hour of lying on top of one of her breasts and moving up and down with its heaving pressure, as the giantess had laid on her back in a clearing, breathing beneath him, “And don’t think I haven’t enjoyed this. You’re very cute, much moreso than Grodd or Luthor or any of the others in my social circles. By the way, don’t believe Grodd’s ridiculous story about having turned a gorilla into me. He just tells that yarn to scare off the competition. I’m really an old foe of Wonder Woman’s, who acquired the power to become a giantess by stealing the technique that Cadmus used to create Longshadow. I came on the scene before the League ever knew about Longshadow. I even kissed the Flash once, just before we went on the run after teaming with the League to stop Darkseid’s invasion of earth, but you’re more my type. Still, this is the jungle, and it’s time we made use of it. Go on the run, my little admirer. I’ll have fun tracking you down, before I make a nice meal of you.”

“What?” said Shade, and realised the futility of appealing to another criminal, “How many guys have you eaten?”

“You’ll be the first. Most supervillains in our universe look like a bad commercial for steroids. You have a more delectable figure for swallowing. It was more delectable for our other activities just completed too. You’d better start running.”

Shade ran for his life, and used the darkness power of his cane to conceal himself. However, it backfired, when she stopped her pursuit, to get her bearings, and almost accidentally sat on him. He screamed out in fear, removed the shroud, aware that being eaten by her beautiful mouth was still better than being crushed to death by her.

Giganta sat back up with her diminutive captive.

“Tell you what,” she said, “If you hand over that cane, I think a second chase would go better for both of us. I’ll stick to crawling. You’ll have the greater manoeuvrability in this dense jungle. But you won’t be blacking out next time I get close.”

Shade agreed, and ran through the jungle, with Giganta crawling in hot pursuit. She herded him into a dead end spot, with the base of a rock cliff face behind the bushes which helped to make him hard to reach. He stopped running and turned to see her fabulous gargantuan body crawling closer and closer. He saw her huge hand reach between vines and snare him.

Giganta lifted him high, sat leaning against the cliff, which had cut off his escape, and licked him again and again.

“You like the darkness, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Well you’ll have plenty of that in my stomach.”

“I know I can’t stop you, but I’d love to know why you want to do this. What’s the attraction?”

“Eating a cute little boyfriend like you is the tastiest crime of my career,” said Giganta, and forced him into her mouth.

“What happens to me, when you return to your normal size?” he called out.

Giganta took him out of her mouth.

He could still feel her tongue against him in his mind. It had been surprisingly wonderful.

“I won’t shrink down to normal size, until you’re fully digested.”

“Digested? I can’t bear the thought. Please don’t.”

Giganta threw back her head and laughed and laughed. Each view of her open mouth was very sexy. Shade knew it was inescapable. Suddenly seeing her laughing tongue like that, he decided it was going to be an arousing, enjoyable way to go.

He made the most of it, as she put him back in her mouth, left him there for several minutes and then swallowed him slowly.