- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Someone (a gts fan) said I needed professional help after reading this one. Now that I look back at this I wonder what I was thinking when I wrote certain parts of it.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Birth
By Morsel

Mary was about to give birth.
There would be no labor pains, since she was giving birth to men. They were tiny and came out fully grown, in large amounts.
Mary was 30 years old with tanned skin, brown eyes, brown hair, and dark red lips. She was about five foot ten.
The birthing started. She was going to have a little fun.

The first man crawled out of the vagina. He was emerging into an unknown world.
At only half an inch tall, he found his mother’s pubic hair to be like vines that he could climb.
He had no instincts to run, and so he innocently accepted the offer when a giant hand, with red-painted nails that stuck out an inch past the fingertips, came down and gestured for him to climb on.
He found himself standing on the red nail of a tanned pointer finger. He was being lifted up, past a cavernous belly button, past mountainous breasts, past a luscious dark red mouth that could easily inhale him without knowing it, past an average-sized nose that was enormous from his perspective, and up to a pair of giant brown eyes.
He stared, fascinated, as his Mother Goddess closed one eye and brought him closer to the open one. He felt a pang of fear as he realized he was only half the height of her pupil. He jumped back in fright when she blinked. She had done nothing to hurt him so far, but on a deep cellular level he knew that any being this huge needed to be taken seriously.
Cautiously, he brought himself closer to her eye, but then she began to lower her hand. He saw her nose pass by, and he felt the hand stop moving… right in front of her lips.
He saw as her lips formed an “O” shape and moved closer to him. He realized what was coming and began to run away, but he was too small to cover any significant distance, and her upper lip easily outpaced him and sucked him off the finger, bringing him into her mouth.
He dropped onto a large pink wet tongue, and struggled immediately to get past the giant white teeth that were blocking him from escaping. But her tongue easily overpowered him and he felt himself flying through the air towards the back of her throat. He landed on the back of her tongue and was quickly swallowed alive.

Mary had given birth to more men as she had toyed with the first one. She could feel them crawling around in her pubic hair.
She got up and went to the kitchen cabinet, grabbing two large drinking glasses. Positioning one beneath her cunt, she ran her fingers through her pubes, capturing men and birth fluids on her hand, and pushing them into the glass. When she had gotten it all in the glass, she put the glass in front of her vaginal opening and bent over. The men and birth fluids began to squirt straight into the glass, slowly filling it up.
After about five minutes, the glass was full to the brim. Over one hundred half-inch men were swimming around in her birth fluids, searching for a means of escape that they would never find. Mary realized that she was very thirsty and lifted the living cocktail to her lips.
She began to drink.
She gulped down continuously, savoring the salty flavor of her own birth fluids and the tasty struggling of her own sons. As she drank, she contemplated what it must be like to be the men in the glass, helplessly searching for a way out, all the while being pulled by the current of the drink into a semicircular, dark red, living cave that was intent on swallowing you alive. Rather than becoming sympathetic to their plight, she simply became obsessed with her own beauty, on how every detail of her body must seem perfect, even to the tiny pathetic creatures who were being devoured by her in scores. And she was right. There were many men in her drink who, looking at the giant red lips that were about to swallow them, added to the flavor of Mary’s drink with their semen.
Mary finished the drink without stopping. At the end, there were a few men who were stuck in the glass, having been made sticky by the birth fluids. A few well-placed taps on the sides and bottom of the glass sent them plummeting towards the hungry maw that was waiting to swallow them all alive in a single gulp.
As she licked her lips, Mary felt eight or ten squirming men get captured by her tongue. Barely even aware of the tiny lives she was snuffing out, she moved her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed.
Letting out a small(from her point of view) belch, she decided she didn’t need a second drink. She knew that during the drink, many more men had been born, and they might escape. She felt around in her pubes for a few seconds and removed her hand with men all over her fingers, whom she quickly licked off.
She looked around her on the kitchen floor and saw that some men had already escaped to the floor. Beginning a game of cat and mouse, she began to slowly stalk them, laughing excitedly at their pitiful attempts to run away, letting them get nearly an arm’s length away from her before she reached out, dragged them all back, popped a few in her mouth, and let the rest of them try again, which, of course, they failed miserably. She repeated this process over and over until there were none left in the group. She turned around and saw more men running in different directions. She would deal with them later. For now, she had an idea.
She plunged her finger up her cunt, and brought it out covered in men who hadn’t yet reached the exit on their own. Looking at them with a wry grin, she repeated the old cliché: “Mm mm mm! Finger-lickin’ good!” She then inserted the finger full of screaming men into her mouth, and brought it out empty of passengers.
She then began chasing the men who had so far escaped her games, preferring to crush them beneath her toes, sometimes picking them up and crushing them between her fingers as well. She took an opportunity to give a particularly numerous mob of them a big wet kiss, then licking them off her lips like crumbs.
She went about collecting them, until she got about twenty, and then stuffed them up her vagina.
She fingered around in there, rubbing the men against her clit, crushing some of them to death, their pain enhancing her pleasure. Undoubtedly, some of the men climaxed before they died, and their semen would impregnate her.
After she herself climaxed, her vaginal fluids washed out onto her pubes. She began to pick the survivors out of her pubes like bugs, popping them into her mouth like candy, enjoying the salty flavor of her vaginal fluids and the pathetic squirming of the tiny men.
No doubt at least one of the little men who had been inserted had ejaculated, and she would probably be pregnant again.