- Text Size +

Jessica was now barely an inch high and sitting in front of a massive game controller. Mistress had insisted on playing some fighting game and made Jessica a deal. She would restore an inch of height for every round won.

“Do as I say, slave, or you will be punished further.”

“This is ridiculous,” she screamed so she could be heard, “there’s no possible way I could beat you. I can’t even manipulate the controls to have a chance.”

Mistress smiled mockingly. “But you wouldn’t be made any smaller if you lost. If you keep refusing, you’ll be doing all your arguing with bacteria that would tower over you. For even questioning me you should be at least at quarter of an inch high.”

“Please, no, don’t call him over. I’ll play your video game.”

“Too late, I want to play a new fighting game.” She leaned in very close to her toy and extended a pinky. “See if you can fight off one finger.”

In a matter of seconds, Jessica was pinned down by the enormous digit and had to cover her ears to drown out Mistress’s howling laughter. Jessica could tell by the look in her eye that Mistress had more ideas and that none would be overly appealing to the miniature girl.

Despite the late hour, Mistress wanted to stay up long enough for Jessica to give her a tongue bath and warned the little girl she wouldn’t sleep until every square inch of her body had been taken care of. The breasts and vagina had been the worst, Mistress had insisted on each being cleaned several times and had even once trapped Jessica inside of her long enough to nearly suffocate. Right before drifting off, she promised to take Jessica to sports practice and would then share her with her suitemates. One final comment scared her further, Mistress had been instructed on how to use the device and it had been left with her to experiment with starting tomorrow morning.

The next day Jessica awoke to a high, shrill buzz that pierced her ears endlessly until she looked and saw the whistle Mistress held.

“Wake up, Little Thing,” she taunted. “It’s playtime.”

Jessica was scooped up and dropped in front of the device. She cringed as Mistress brought her up to six inches, picturing all the horrible things Mistress had locked in her brain. The device was pushed into a closet and Jessica was carried into the suite’s common room where she was greeted by an assortment of voices and sounds. Apparently Mistress had been up for a while, arranging the entire setup.

“I was going to save her for tonight, but then I realized that sharing can be so much more fun,” Mistress proclaimed. “Jessica, meet Sara, Renee, and Carrie.” Each girl waved in turn and peered at the tiny female.

Sara, raven haired with large breasts and about 5’4” grabbed her first. “I remember her, this is Jessica from my Psych class. Every guy would check her out because her breasts were slightly larger than mine.” She flicked the mini mounds with her right forefinger. “I should take her with me, I definitely have those beat now.”

Carrie, also black haired, but more slender with a much smaller chest and almost 5’8” grabbed her from Sara. “Look at how cute she is. You know, she looks a bit like a girl from my hometown who stole my boyfriend.” She looked up at Amy. “Can I take out my anger on her?”

“Go ahead, but don’t break her.”

Jessica tried to scream but it was cut out by a wave of agony burning through her teeny ass as Carrie’s index finger railed her. She screamed again and got it out, pleading with her tormentor to stop. Carrie finally stopped and literally tossed her to Renee, she was about 5’5” with dirty blonde hair, a decent sized rack and a slender build, but obviously self-conscious because she wore baggy clothes as if hiding excess weight.

“This freaky as hell, Amy, how the fuck did she get this way?”

“A shrinking machine,” she giggled. “My boyfriend was dating her before me and really dug the whole tiny thing. I liked it too so he decided to shrink her as a gift to me. I wish he’d also brought out the guy he said was there too. I’d like to get both in me.”

“Or make ‘em do it and threaten to crush them if they didn’t,” Carrie cackled.

“Can we see the shrinking machine?” Sara asked.

“Sure, come to my room,” Amy insisted.

Jessica was placed on a table and ignored as the girls filed into Amy’s room. She sat down, a sickening feeling zapping through her gut that told her she didn’t even want to think about a strange look that had passed across Amy’s features at Sara’s question. She knew she was right when she heard the telltale whir accompanied by several quick shrieks that instantly turned to squeaks. Amy came back out for Jessica and carried her back to her Amy’s bed. There she saw all three girls about her size.

“I told all of you that sharing can be fun,” Amy cooed. “Now you can share in Jessica’s life. And I have ready-made replacements in case one of you should break when play turns too rough.” She surveyed the terrified expressions. “Just ask Jessica how rough it can get. I’ve nearly swallowed her, suffocated her, crushed her, and drowned her. Awww all of you look terrified. You’ll get used to being tiny, Jessica had lots of practice before becoming my pet. I just wish there was some way I could reassure you that you’ll get used to being my property, but you’ll learn from Jessica that you little people never accept losing all say in your life.”

Sara stepped forward. “Could I be made smaller? I think I’m starting to like this.”

“That can be arranged. This can be set to constant shrink until I deactivate it. Just wave your arms over your head when you want to stop. The rest of you should now learn from Sara how to be my little sex slaves.” She turned the machine on a gradual shrink and watched Sara dwindle ever so slightly. She grinned as the little girl soon faded tinier and tinier. Sara was just raising her arms when a loud pounding came at the suite door. ‘Dammit, who is that?” Amy asked. She headed over and then gasped when she remembered Sara. She dashed back to see if the girl was waving, but had lost sight of her. “One of you, is she waving?” They all shouted an affirmative and Amy tried to stop it, but had no idea of her success. “Where is she?”

“Over there,” Renee replied, pointing to a speck on the bed sheet.

Amy leaned in close and squinted. “Where?”

“No!” they all shouted in unison.

“What?”

“Your breath sent her flying, I can’t see her anymore,” Renee wept.

“Stop crying or I’ll send you after her. Such a waste of such perfectly good tits already, I’d hate to have to ruin yours. I have to sit down.” She flopped onto the bed right as she heard Carrie’s voice proclaim that she saw Sara. However, Amy ended up on top of the poor girl, suffocating her quickly with her massive left cheek.

“Make us big,” the others pleaded. Amy shook her head and her visitor knocked again. “Damn, why can’t I get any peace?”

She flung open the door and her boyfriend was there. “Amy, there may be bad news. I went back to Jessica’s room early and the guy is gone.”

“Did he escape under the door?”

“Why would he do that? He’s too tiny to get help. Hopefully I crushed him by accident, but if not we could have problems.”

“What should we do?”

“Eliminate Jessica. Have you shrunk anyone else?”

“My suitemates.”

“Even Sara, the hot one?”

“She’s gone, I shrank her too small and accidentally smothered her. Should we eat the others?”

“No, shrink them to microscopic, no chance of any evidence. Move the clothes back to their rooms. We’ll wait a while first, though, so we don’t ruin our fun needlessly.”

 

Ron had managed to sneak Kendra back to her room and restore her without incident. He then headed for the Student Union to begin spying and found a table that allowed him to survey the whole place. He figured he wouldn’t be spotted as easily because a face would be harder to make out when the person is only an inch high. He had a magazine and a couple of books to fake an interest in to avoid suspicion. After an hour, the man walked through the main doors and turned left, heading for the Mail Room. Hanging off his arm was an athletic looking platinum blond; most likely, she was the new girlfriend.

He saw the girl pull open her top’s neckline and peer inside real quickly. Ron was too far away to be sure, but he thought he saw her lips move, as if talking to someone inside. That was all he needed, he got up and followed the pair. Fortunately, they seemed to be headed back to the dorms and he knew that would be his best bet for catching them. He watched both head into one of the dorms and he followed several seconds behind, trying to act like a resident of that building. He looked side to side and saw the girl opening a door to a suite, but the guy was out of sight. Ron guessed he went to another room and kept thinking that until something solid struck him across the back of his head.

 

He awoke sometime later, groggy and tied to a chair. In front of him were the culprits; the bastard was holding a golf club proudly. On the ground in front of him was the other device, his eyes darted to his bag and he saw it bulge just right to indicate that they’d neglected to inspect it.

“Hello, I’m Amy,” the girl said. “This is John. Now, you’re going to answer a few questions, or things will get very unpleasant for you.”

“What do you want to know?”

“Why were you following us?” Amy asked.

“I wasn’t, I was on my way to visit a friend.”

She pressed a button and the machine whirred to life. Ron cringed and realized he’d maybe lost only an inch of height. John readjusted the bonds while Amy kept her hand poised over the controls.

“You’ll lose an inch every time you lie, so let’s try the truth,” she suggested. “You know what this machine does and we know who you are.”

“How?”

“That girl, Kendra, I think her name was. She called John to warn him. She also told him about your threat as well as your deal with her.”

“We decided to alter the deal slightly,” John said. “Since we know you haven’t told others, Jessica just might be spared. You, on the other hand, will be returned to your owner.”

“Then why even bother threatening me if I lie?”

“Because we had to deal with Kendra’s knowledge.” John stepped into Amy’s room and returned holding a Barbie-sized figure Ron recognized too well. He set her down next to Amy “She’ll get to play with you, but the main deal is that you two will be together with her at twice your size. If you screw with us, you end up doll sized to her.” He looked over at Amy. “Now, do you have the other device with you?”

“Yes,” he answered, seeing no logical reason to make his situation worse. However, he didn’t expect to get smaller.

“That was only half an inch, I forgot to mention that detail about the interrogation,” John laughed as he got right in Ron’s face. Amy opened the bag and held up the device. “Good, now make sure that it still works.”

“With pleasure,” Amy grinned. She entered a few commands and pointed in towards the two men. “Activating now.” The beam shot out and Ron winced, but it was John who took the blast.

“What the hell? Very funny, knock it off.”

“Not a chance, if you’d disposed of him from the start, we wouldn’t be in this mess” she smirked as he passed the three-foot mark.

“That’s it, bitch, stop the shrinking and change me back.”

She thought for a second. “No, I think I’ll keep it going. I was going to stop it at a foot, but calling me a bitch made me change my mind and let you go all the way.”

“How small will that be?” he squeaked, just reaching one foot.

“I don’t know, just what will happen at a 100% reduction?”

“No!” he shrieked as he rapidly vanished from sight, dropping beyond even the capabilities of the most powerful microscope to see.

Amy glanced up at Ron, a look of hunger and pure madness in her eyes. “I don’t quite know what to do with you. You were willing to risk your life for a girl you only hooked up with a few days ago.”

“Maybe you could restore me?” he joked.

Her eyes took on a glow that meant a joke had been a really bad idea. “You don’t get it, do you? I’m not going to be punished for any of this.”

She hit the button on her device again and Ron dropped two inches this time. Thankfully, no one was there to tighten the bonds and Amy was distracted, resetting the machine to do to him what she’d done to John. He wiggled free and rushed her. Amy hit the activation button as Ron jumped, his body barely clearing the beam of energy. As he plowed into her to knock her fully to the ground, he remembered that his plan revolved around what he knew he could do at full size. He’d forgotten that he was much closer to her in height now with much less body mass.

Amy went down, but barely. She was easily able to drag Ron with her and returned his favor with a punch to his ribcage. Ron was actually lifted up by the blow and fell to the floor next to the machine. He had to act fast, the device was still running, trying to shrink someone and Amy was turning it, trying to bring it into position with Ron. Poor Kendra scampered alongside Amy; trying desperately to keep what little size she had left. Ron felt that drive just as strongly and rolled away, but Amy was moving quickly now, swinging the device in large arcs so as to catch him in one sweep.

The suite door had been left slightly ajar, so Melissa, one of Amy’s friends, stepped in to see what the racket was all about. When the door opened, Amy looked that way and sent the beam into the girl. Ron realized that duration was also important because Amy pulled the beam away and Melissa stopped shrinking at three feet tall. She turned to run screaming from the suite and Amy had to act to stay free. She sent another beam for a longer time into the poor busty little girl and left her to be trapped inside her own socks less than a foot from freedom.

Ron used the distraction to tackle Amy again, or a least try, but while she was standing, she was better balanced as opposed to squatting down by the device. She was able to throw him to the floor and got in a quick zap as he went under the five-foot line. Ron grabbed up a chair and hurled it hard enough to knock the machine from her hands and send her tumbling over. Kendra darted away to keep from being squished under the falling shrinking machine. It shut off when it hit and Ron hurried over to inspect it for damages. He saw none, restored his size, and set about the next part of his plan.

 

Amy woke up and knew something was wrong. She was naked and looking at an equally naked Kendra at the same size. She looked around and saw Ron grinning down at her.

“I’ll let you off easy if you tell me where Jessica is.”

“If you even think of hurting me, you’ll never find her. I’ll just tell you that after John knocked you out, I shrank her to a tenth of an inch. For all you know you might have stepped on her trying to fight me.”

“Is this true?” he asked Kendra.

Kendra looked extremely apologetic. “She did shrink Jessica even smaller, but I doubt Jessica was in the middle of the fight.

“Oh, but she was, she was an inside my bra. That would make her a microbe right now. You like them little, but do you like them that little?”

“You sick bitch,” he growled.

“Relax, I was just kidding, but realize that she could be anywhere and you need me to find her. I think we should come to an agreement, like the return of my size for helping you.”

“Why? You and John are the reason she ended up in danger.”

“I never intended to really kill Jessica ever. I knew John would try to get me to and was making her think that she was in danger. She would have been fine, if you had stayed away and forgotten about her. You put her in danger, not me. She would have been brought back to a safer size once you were gone and I was safe. All I want is to be safe.”

“That can be arranged,” Ron smirked. “Come on over,” he said to someone else.

Melissa strode over and peered down at the bed. Amy stared up in horror at the girl she had only recently reduced. Melissa swept her auburn locks over her shoulders before leaning down to scoop up her former friend.

“What’s going on?” Amy plaintively begged.

Melissa decided to answer. “Your little stunt left me at less than half an inch and trapped inside the weave of my own socks. You would have left me that way, or even squashed me to protect yourself. It took Ron here almost ten minutes to find me in my clothes because the weaving pinned me down too much to move. I am too nice a person to kill you, so I had a different plan in mind.”

“You’re going to understand what Jessica went through as your toy,” Ron explained. “Melissa isn’t really into the whole girl-girl thing, so I told her to picture you as a more interactive dildo. When she’s not playing with you, you’ll be very safe, inside her bra. You can only escape this if you tell me where Jessica is.”

“Screw you!” Amy screamed. “You’re all too nice to do anything to me.”

Melissa unceremoniously deposited the little troublemaker into her bra. Amy struggled as she was pressed between two massive breasts. Her struggles grew weak quickly, so Melissa gave her a minute in there and fished her out. Amy thought she was safe until she felt herself fall and looked to see flesh tone on one side and bright red on the other. Everything got dark very quickly and Amy could smell something she recognized too well. She knew where she was and pressed her tiny form against the panties to get as far away from the giant girl’s body as she could. She considered trying to get to the leg and take her chances with the fall, but she eliminated that when she realized they were moving. Was Melissa trying to keep her? They stopped after too short of a time and the sounds took on more of an echo. Everything tipped and she realized Melissa was starting to sit down. Light streamed down on poor Amy and she was snatched up and carried to her captor’s face.

“I didn’t want Ron to get a free show,” she said cryptically. Amy had to think about it for a moment, but figured it out when she began moving down Melissa’s body. Soon she was lined up with the girl’s enormous lips. Amy screeched before being shoved in headfirst and covered by the juices inside. She tried to punch the vaginal walls, but that only encouraged Melissa even more. After the giantess was satisfied, Amy was brought back to Ron and broke down.

“Jessica is in the Altoids tin on my desk. The others are in my underwear drawer. Will you restore me now?”

“Not exactly,” Ron grinned.

The Next Week

Jessica stared into Ron’s eyes, letting out a contented sigh. “So the suitemates are all okay?” she asked.

“Well, not Sara. I never did find her, not even her corpse, but I don’t know if she really died. Maybe she’s living her life in a micro-world. Melissa was so weirded out by the whole shrinking thing that I doubt she’ll ever tell anyone, but she did say she liked having Amy down her top.”

“We’ll deal with that if it ever becomes a problem. You got me out of there quickly, what did you do with Kendra and Amy?”

“I managed to forgive Kendra for going the whole Judas route and restored her. She agreed to leave us alone about the shrinking devices if I made one small concession.”

“What was it?” Jessica rolled her eyes, afraid of what her new boyfriend had agreed to. “Just remember that I don’t like sharing.”

“No, she didn’t want any playtime with me. You want to know how I took care of Amy? I think within a few more weeks she’ll adapt to being a pet.” He smiled as Jessica’s eyes went wide with shock and delight. “I also reduced Amy to a more manageable five inches.”

“I was gone from classes for a couple days with being tiny and now my recovery, how did you take care of that with all the tests I missed?”

“At first they wanted to fail you, but the administration was finally convinced by my excellent strategy.”

“Which was?”

“It’s very hard to say no to someone when you end up swimming inside your own Olympic-sized water pitcher. That young one, Dr. Mitchell, she didn’t like skinny-dipping with all of those men thirty years her senior and relented first. You should have seen her when she got restored, she threw her clothes on without even drying off first.”

“I don’t mind you looking, but I’ve seen Dr. Mitchell, late twenties, black hair, a D-cup, and a face and body other girls would envy. I don’t like the idea that you handled her while she was tiny.”

“I made the sacrifice to help you, thought about you the whole time, and barely noticed how much she seemed to enjoy the general experience.”

“Will any of them be a problem? Did they ask when I was coming back to classes?”

“I don’t think they’ll talk. I told them you’d be back when you felt like it.”

“That’s nice,” Jessica purred. She curled up tight in Ron’s hand and sighed gently as he placed a slight kiss on her body.

“Anything else?”

“Yeah, no more talk. Let’s just have some fun.”