- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Demon Busters: GTS-goddess woes

 

Author note: Demon Busters started out in my mind as a Charmed Parody. The Demon Busters resemble the actresses that played the charmed ones.

Ms. Freeze looks like Holly Marie Combs

Ms. Psychic looks like Alyssa Milano

Ms. Orb looks like Rose McGowan

 

2007 CESomewhere in California

Dozens of people gathered in the remote valley. The majority of the crowd was men, but there were some women there as well. In the center of the valley was a circle, a thousand feet across. The inside of the circle had been cleared of all vegetation except grass. In front of the circle was a platform where a tall woman of mixed black/white races stood to address the crowd.

 

“Welcome GTS-Goddess fans. The day we have been waiting for has arrived. The day of the GTS-Goddess summoning.”

The crowd then burst into cheers.

“I need quiet to cast the spell.” She reminded them.

Except for a few “sorry Ms. Wilcox” the crowd fell silent. Ms. Wilcox then began to cast the spell.

 

A moment later, a huge figure then appeared in the circle. She was 800 feet tall with short blond hair, blue eyes and tanned skin. Her gray garments were surprisingly plan for a goddess.

“WHO DARES SUMMONDS ME?” The goddess demanded.

“I do. I am Ms. Wilcox leader of the GTS-Goddess lovers.” She told the goddess.

“Goddess lovers, that’s interesting. Tell me does a GTS-Goddess rule this world?”

“No. there are no GTS-Goddesses native to this world. If you don’t me asking, who are you?”

“My name is Vanessa.” The blond replied. A question and answer talk then followed.

 

Armed with a name, a couple of goddess lovers started going through the GTS-Goddess Guide. They quickly looked her up. They frowned when they read the entry on her. One of the goddess lovers then tapped Ms. Wilcox on the shoulder and whispered into her ear.

 

“My advisors tell me you’re not what we’re looking for.” Ms. Wilcox told Vanessa.

“What makes you think that?”

“They tell me that over a two year period, you reduced the population of your home world from 5.2 billion to 20 people. While we don’t mind some death and destruction that is a bit excessive.”

“SAYS’ WHO?” Vanessa asked, anger showing in her voice. A few goddess lovers started to slip away.

“We get our info from the GTS-Goddess guide produced by the AWEA (Alternate World Exploration Agency).”

“It was the other Vanessa not me.”

“The other Vanessa is 3000 feet tall and has brown skin.” A man holding the guide pointed out.

“Hey! It’s not my fault the fools committed suicide. Besides you asked me here, so I plan to stay here.”

Ms. Wilcox started to say a spell to send Vanessa back where she came from. But Vanessa stepped on her, before she could complete it.. The 6’2” woman was reduced to a blood stain under Vanessa’s foot.

“Stupid witch.” She muttered. Then she noticed that most of the crowd was running away. Only a dozen or so people were hanging around.

“Fools. You call me yet most of you run away when I refuse to do your bidding. Well I intend to take over this world and nobody can stop me.” Vanessa shouted to the world.

 Demon Busters headquarters: San Francisco

The demon busters gathered around the coffeepot.

“Good morning.” Ms. Orb muttered to her sisters.

“It’s only a good morning if it’s demon free.” Ms. Freeze replied.

“Don’t forget the other threats out there.” Ms. Psychic added. Then she found herself somewhere else.

She was standing in a field somewhere. A huge blond woman dominated the scene. She was crushing a fleeing crowd underfoot.

Then Ms. Psychic found herself back at headquarters.

“Please don’t tell me you had a vision.” Ms. Freeze moaned.

“I’m afraid so. We got a mega giantess to find and deal with.”

“It better not be another sizechanger.” Ms. Orb muttered.

Mr. Angel then stuck his head into the kitchen.

“Finding may not be a problem. We just had a major breach of our universe a few minutes ago.”

“Where?” Ms. Freeze asked.

“About 200 miles from here. Isolated area really.”

“Give us the exact location. Looks like were going to have a fight a battle.” Ms. Freeze sighed.

Somewhere in California

DIE YOU UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE.” Vanessa shouted as she crushed the fleeing people underfoot. A few people begged for mercy, but Vanessa wasn’t feeling kind today.

“Why should I spare you?” She asked a bunch of men on their knees in front of her.

“We promise to serve you for the rest of our lives.” The men replied.

“Guess what? I don’t believe you.” Vanessa replied. Then she crushed the men underfoot.

“As fun as this is, I got a world to conquer. Decisions, decisions, should I go directly to Washington D.C. or visit the cities of San Francisco and Los Angles first?” Vanessa mused.

“How about none of the above?” A voice replied.

“What the?” Vanessa asked. Then she saw thee women who weren’t there a moment ago.

“Who the heck are you?” Vanessa asked the women.

Instead in replying the demon busters chanted a shrink spell. To their dismay Vanessa didn’t shrink.

“Who are you people? Witches want to be?” Vanessa asked. She was amused for the moment.

“We are the most powerful witches on the planet.” The demon busters replied.

“Yeah right.” Vanessa replied.

A size change gun then orbed in Ms. Orb hands.

“Shrink bitch.” Ms. Orb cried as she fired the gun at Vanessa, but she refused to shrink.

“Fools. Do you realize who you are dealing with?”

“No.” Ms. Orb replied.

“I am Vanessa Comb, the GTS-Goddess. Being a goddess I can’t be shrunk or killed.” Vanessa boasted.

“I think we’re in trouble.” Ms. Psychic commented.

“You can’t barge into a world and take it over.”

“I was summoned by a stupid witch named Ms. Wilcox. She and her stupid followers got what they deserved, death under my feet. Now if you excuse me I got a world to conquer.”

Vanessa then stepped over the Demon Busters and headed toward San Francisco.

 

The Demon Busters were surprised to hear that Ms. Wilcox was involved. True she was a pain in the butt witch who was famous for her involvement in the GTS community. But the Demon Busters could not see her summoning an evil goddess.

“Witches we got to do something.” Ms. Freeze moaned.

“I say we grow to her size and pound the crap out of her.” Ms. Orb suggested.

“If she telling the truth about being immortal. That may not do much good.’ Ms. Psychic pointed out.

“We need more info on Vanessa. I say we go back to headquarters and summand Wilcox’s ghost.” Ms. Freeze suggested.

‘I agree we need more information.” Ms. Psychic added.

“All right fine. She’ll probably win a one on one fight anyway.” Ms. Orb muttered unhappily.

She then orbed them back to headquarters.

 Demon Busters headquarters: San Francisco

“How did it go?” Mr. Angel asked when they orbed in.

“Not good. We need to summon the ghost of Ms. Wilcox.” Ms. Freeze replied.

“She’s dead. How did it happen?”

“Vanessa killed her. Despite that I hope to get some answers from her.”

With the power of three it was easy to summand the ghost of Ms. Wilcox.

“Greetings witches. I suppose this is about Vanessa.” Were the first words out of the ghost’s mouth/

“Yeah! What were you thinking bring Vanessa to this world?” Ms. Freeze asked.

“I wasn’t summoning any GTS-Goddess in particular. In hindsight I should have summoned a gentle GTS-Goddess. Gone through the GTS-Goddess Guide and asked for one by name.” The ghost moaned.

GTS-Goddess Guide?” Ms. Psychic asked.

“It’s the book we use as a reference guide. My people looked up Vanessa in the guide and were horrified at what they found.”

“So you had no idea who would show up?” Ms. Orb asked.

“I had a spell to send the GTS-Goddess back where she came from. But I got stepped on before I could complete the spell.” The ghost replied.

“We need that spell.” The Demon Busters cried in unison.

“All right here it is.”

She then gave them the spell. Which Ms. Psychic wrote down.

“Anything else before I return to the sprit world?”

“Yeah. Where can we get our hands on a GTS-Goddess guide?” Ms. Freeze asked.

“The copy the GTS fans used should still be in the valley. If that copy no longer exists the Watan should have one.” The ghost then left them.

“Guess we should look at this guide. See if you can orb it here.”

Ms. Orb nodded and then said. “GTS-Goddess Guide.”

A thick book then appeared in her hands.

“Let’s see if this has anything useful.” Ms Orb muttered as she looked up Vanessa Comb.

“There are a lot of goddesses in here. Ah here she is. Hails from Texas. She became a GTS-Goddess in June of 1990.”

“Became? What was she before?” Ms. Freeze asked.

“Human apparently. Soon she unleashed a reign of terror. Her first targets besides from governments were blacks and Catholics. But when people started to resist, she went after everybody. By 1991 she was crossing the world wiping out cities and countries.”

“Hmm, it says here that within a two year period that she reduced the population of her world from 5.2 billion to 20 people.”

‘Find it hard to believe that she could kill so many people in so short a time.”

“It says here her rule was so fowl that many people committed suicide. It also says that her fellow GTS-Goddesses turned on her and forced her into exile.”

Suddenly the world went black and white for Ms. Psychic. She found herself on the streets of a city. But it wasn’t San Francisco.  Vanessa was walking down the street crushing cop cars like bugs. Cops were firing their guns at Vanessa, but with no effect. Then the vision ended.

“We got to move Vanessa has reached civilization.”

“Mr. Angel then orbed into the room.

“Girls! That was the governor on the phone. He wants us to do something about the giant blond attacking Sacramento.”

Sacramento, California

Vanessa had planned to go to San Francisco. But when she saw the city to her left, she just had to take a closer look. When a friendly man told her the city name was Sacramento, the capital of California, she knew she had to enforce her authority.

One of the first things she saw was a Catholic Church.

“I see the evil Catholics are here as well.” Vanessa muttered to herself. She then pounded the church to pieces. To her disappointment there was nobody inside.

A helicopter then flew by and a man with a megaphone then spoke to her.

“THIS IS THE GOVERNATOR. LEAVE THIS CITY AT ONCE.”

“Arnold Schwarzenegger is that you?” Vanessa asked.

“I PERFER TO CALLED GOVERNATOR. I REPEAT LEAVE THIS CITY AND THIS STATE.”

“No can do. I’m taking over this world starting with the state of California. And no one can stop me.”

Vanessa then reached for the helicopter but it flew out of reach. Then a crowd of police cars came forward followed by a couple of police helicopters.

“THIS IS THE POLICE. LEAVE THIS CITY AT ONCE.”

“I’ve see a lot of cops from all over the world but you are among the dumbest.” Vanessa muttered to herself as she started to crush the cops cars one by one.

Behind Vanessa three figures orbed in.

“Quick while she’s distracted say the spell.” All three Demon Busters began the chant. A moment later a huge portal opens up. But to the Demon Busters surprise Vanessa is not sucked into the portal.

“Haven’t you heard the expression, ‘you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink’.” Vanessa asked the Demon Busters.

“I don’t understand. A portal brought you here.” Ms. Psychic muttered.

“I went through it Voluntary. What you fools don’t seam to understand is that I’m here to stay.”

“Not if we can help it.” The Demon Busters cried in unison.

Vanessa frowned and then she sent her fist down on the Demon Busters. Fortunately Ms. Orb was able to orb herself and her sisters out of the way in time. The portal then closed shut.

Demon Busters headquarters: San Francisco

“That went well.” Ms. Freeze commented.

“The portal opened. We just need a way to push her in it.” Ms. Orb replied.

“I can think of two options. One we grow to her size and try to force Vanessa through the portal.” Ms. Psychic said.

“I like that option.” Ms. Orb commented.

“What’s the second option?” Ms. Freeze asked.

“Her fellow GTS-Goddesses sent Vanessa into exile in the first place. Maybe we can get them to take her back.”

“The last thing we need is more GTS-Goddesses.” Ms. Freeze commented.

“I agree.” Ms. Orb added.

“Oh all right, we’ll go with the first option. I just hope we don’t cause more damage than Vanessa.”

“Can’t make an omelette without breaking a  few eggs. But you’re that worried, we’ll grow in an isolated dessert area.”

“I think that’ a good idea.”

Ms. Orb then orbed them to a desert somewhere in Nevada. Then a size change gun appeared in her hands.”

“Let’s get mega sizes.” Ms. Orb cried before she fired the gun.

Sacramento, California

Vanessa had the mayor of the city in the palm of her hand, literally.

“I demand you turn this city over to me now.”

“Never.” The mayor replied.

“How can you resist me? Every cop in town is dead?”

“The army has been called in. Also God himself will defeat you.”

Vanessa laughed then said.

“I’ve defeated human armies before. As for God, has it ever occurred to you that my becoming a GTS-Goddess was God’s will?”

“More like Satan’s will.” The mayor replied.

‘Well it’s my will that you die a violent death.” She then dropped the mayor who fell several hundred feet to the ground. To make sure he was dead she then stepped on him.

Then she heard a loud chanting. Then a portal opened beside her.

“Don’t you witches ever learn?” Vanessa asked. Then she noticed that they were 800 feet tall. The same height she was.

“GET HER.” The demon Busters cried as they rushed Vanessa.

“Fools. I am an indestructible goddess.” Vanessa cried.

Ms. Freeze then did her freezing magic. Vanessa then froze in place along with the city of Sacramento.

“Whew! Didn’t think that would work..” Ms. Freeze muttered.

“Quick shove her into the portal.” Ms. Orb cried. All three sisters then shoved Vanessa into the portal. After the GTS-Goddess disappeared from sight the sisters closed the portal.

Ms. Freeze then admired her handwork.

“You know I never froze an entire city before. I say it’s an improvement.” Ms. Freeze mused.

“I don’t think the citizens would like that.” Ms. Psychic remarked.

“Guess your right.” Ms. Freeze then unfroze the city.

“You know maybe we should stay this size for a while.” Ms Orb suggested.

She had not finished speaking when army helicopters followed by tanks and troops showed up.

“THIS IS THE US MILATARY. SHRINK TO NORMAL SIZE AT ONCE DEMON BUSTERS.”  A man using a megaphone shouted.

“They won’t let us have any fun.” Ms. Orb moaned. But she did get out the size change gun and within moments the Demon Busters were back to their normal size.

The world on the other end of the portal

Vanessa was confused. One moment she was confronting the witches then the next she was on her back.

“What happened?” She asked.

“It appears that they were able to get rid of you on their own. And that my services were not required.” A voice replied. Vanessa got up and scowled at the 3,000 foot black woman standing before her.

‘Darn. I’m back in this dump. I’m going to kill those witches.”

“Not today your not.” The taller Vanessa replied.

‘Someday I’ll rule a world again and nobody will stop me.” Vanessa Comb vowed.

“I pray that day never comes.” The African American GTS-Goddess known as Vanessa Bell replied.

The end for now