- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to the Bratty girl who had shrunk and enslaved you

After escaping from the different body parts of your family, You had made it back to the room of the bratty girl who originally shrunk you.


And there they were.  Bianca's feet.  Not even moving, but still commanding so much power over you.  After crawling underneath the crack in her door from the hallway, you looked up and saw both of her feet at the foot of her bed.  You knew you had to go back to them.  You knew it was your fate.  It had to be your destiny to smell the feet of the girl who was so much bigger than you and enslaved you to worship her body whenever she felt like it.


If living in her socks and shoes and smelling her feet for the rest of your life was your destiny.  Who were you to go against what was predetermined?  She was simply a higher being now and you the unfortunate lesser being would have to grovel at her smelly toes for survival and hope she would continue to keep you as her pet.  You looked around and notice to your right her shoe closet is open and to your left her favorite pair of slippers are lying upside down underneath her bed.  Hiding inside one of her sneakers or slippers and surprising her crossed your mind, but going straight to her feet sounded better to show her your obedience, loyalty and dedication.  And so, after a quick sniff of the used sweaty gym socks she wore yesterday, you grabbed onto her bedsheet and began to pull yourself up back to your rightful place in life.


It was pretty tiring, but the thought of smelling those perfect smooth soles kept your energy up.  In fact, you don't think you've ever been this motivated in your whole life before.  The need of Bianca's feet might actually be making you a better person?  Soon you were on top of her bed and looking up at Bianca's bare feet peeking out of the sheets from the side.  You ran over in front of them and looked up at the two extensions of your master that you've been waiting to get to for what seemed like your entire life.  It was like discovering the lost city of Gold, but instead what you saw were the two bare, smooth soles of the hottest teenage girl you would ever meet in your life.  Because there was no one more Beautiful than Bianca and her feet were perfection.  Other people might walk by and see only a girls foot but when you stared at the very bottoms of your cousin, you saw a lifetimes worth of work and servitude ahead of you and you could only imagine what the future would bring underneath such a pretty girls feet.


Bianca was a princess and you were her servant. There was no other way to think about it.  There was still some part of you trying to fight it and realize the insane emotions going on inside your head, but for the most part all you wanted to feel was happiness.  The feeling of somebody else thinking your important  to them.  And if massaging a young goddesses feet made you feel useful to someone, than that's exactly what you were going to do.  That among other things made you think you were 100% sure about the thing you were going to do next.  You walked even closer to her foot, barely inches away, until you could now smell the sweet scent permeating from the pores on her feet.  It was a warm night and there a small amount of perspiration on her skin, barley noticeable to someone the size of a regular sized person, but at your small stature you could see each drop and every little detail and it was amazing!  The occasional lines on her foot were like a roadmap that you could stare at and follow forever and you now had a new "thing to do" / "distraction"  while trapped in her sock or used as her insole for the day. 

Leaning even closer, you stick your nose out and inhale the scent of her feet deeply. It's only been a day, but you actually missed the fragrance.  It's not the best odor, a mixture of cheesy feet smell and perfume, but it calms you knowing your owners scent.  The wait is killing you and you place your hands above her heels and begin to enjoy how silkily smooth they are, even if her perspiration is making your palms moist and slippery.  It's beginning to be too much and you finally do what you've planning since you escaped your sisters ass.  You grab ahold of her foot skin and start shimmying yourself up her sole, so you're above her arch and your face is placed in the center of the ball of her foot.  It's still a little sweaty up there, but seeing all five of those toes towering over you, starts to give you a massive erection and you feel you Have to show your thanks to the giant being who is letting you live off her foot.

You inch you face closer and start to pucker your lips.  Before you know it you had already planted your lips on Biancas smooth damp sole and have shown off the greatest way of affection for your mistresses beautiful and perfect feet.  The taste of her footsweat is in your mouth and its not entirely pleasant, but it doesnt really taste bad either.  You climb up one more notch and stick your face as hard as you can inbetween the spaces of her toes and take the deepest sniff you ever have in your life before falling down back to the mattress and bouncing a little before looking up at the form of a giant girls sole, From a bugs (yours) point of view.  The sight of Bianca's godlike feet hovering over you is too much to bare and your hand creeps down to your waist and grabs your member.  You can't help but masturbate now and prostrate yourself at the bottom where Bianca's heels rest. After finishing up at Bianca's right foot you walk over to the right and do the same for your goddesses left foot.  You haven't slept in over 20  hours and after your second time Wanking off. You fell down and curled up next to her heel, almost instantaneously falling asleep like a good pet at your spoiled teenage mistresses feet.  In the morning things can go back to the way they were and maybe if your lucky she'll try you out in the new pair of sandals she bought at the mall the other day.

Bianca's POV. While the pampered brunette slept soundly, she had no idea of the insignificant insect at her feet showing his love for his deity.  Even if she was awake she might not have noticed all of his efforts to please her.  If she couldn't even notice his feeble efforts then what was the point of having him?  Jake had thought of this in his subconscious and dreamed of ways of pleasing his new caretaker.  However, Bianca's dreams of what she was doing to Jake were much different than what Jake was dreaming of and only time would tell if he could keep up with his owners expectations of her subservient pet or would he be deemed unworthy to fulfill the needs of his goddess and disposed of like her previous hamsters that failed to please her?

Chapter End Notes:

A Surprise awaits in the morning