- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake finds out whos body he's fallen onto and it couldn't have been a worse place to land.

 

The Girl in front of you was none other than your dark haired sister Samantha. She had her back to you and was picking out CD's next to the television. She was wearing a pair of blue low rider denim jeans and because she wasnt wearing a belt you could see her butttcrack and half of her bare ass. You thought you would land on her back or on her belt, but when you saw the type of pants she was wearing you knew there was only one place on her body that you would be entering. Her Booty.

As you plummeted down to her awaiting asscrack you desperately tried to grab onto the rim of her jeans, but you were nowhere close to reaching them. You slid down her coin slot, inbetween her milky white asscheeks until you reached the center of her ass. You knew what waited in front of you only inches away and in order to avoid getting anal vored you speedily scurried in the opposite direction. Reaching the back of her pink and red panties you desperately looked for a hole in the fabric, but found nothing. The only way you would be escaping was either the way you came in, through the sides of her panties, through the legholes, out the bottom near her perineum or past her pussy. The safest being one of the first two. However right when you were about to make your great escape, Samantha fixed her underwear and stood up again, changing your entire world.

Before the sudden change in movement you were able to move around freely between her cheeks and if you looked up you could see a crack of light through her own crack. All that has changed. Your sibling likes to keep her panties really Tight. When you crawled to the side of her jiggiling globes you found that the panties were pulled so tight that they Dug into her asscheeks and there was no escape through the sides. On top of that, the little light you had into your bootiful prison, disappeared entirely and now your eyes were slowly getting used to the dark confines of a teenage girls rear end. You were about to climb to the top when Sammy sat down and you were squished underneath her left asscheek. A small fart escaped her bowels and you could tell this wasnt going to be a pleasant stay. She watched some TV with her little sister for about a half hour, then got up to make herself something to eat. You hoped it would'nt be something greasy, but with your luck you assumed the Worst. After her snack, she walked into a different room and you heard the sound of a machine turned on.

Samantha sat down and put her running sneakers on and when she started to walk at a fast pace you knew she was on the treadmill. Samantha was a workout-aholic and was convivnced that her slightly wide booty should be in pristine condition. The only good thing about this was now you were free from being plastered to her rump.

Now that you could move again you began to head under her cheeks to escape near her vagina. However, you were still afraid of getting close to her butthole, so you climbed up the top of her buttcrack instead. This was a bad move. Each step she took opened up the canyon of her crack just a little bit, but it was enough to have you accidentally slip in right when you thought you were free from being your sisters butt toy.

You slid all the way down to the center of her derriere and noticed a strong, odorous smell emanating from in front of you. Your eyes hadn't completely adjusted yet, but you didn't need to see it to know it was there. You quickly scrambled in the opposite direction like last time but this time was different. With every step she took, her ass dragged you back in the same amount of distance you managed to put between yourself and the dark, fleshy pit behind you. So, in essence, no matter how far or fast you moved you would always be in the same exact place you were before, struggling futily to avoid a fate you will have to face one way or the other.

If you would stop moving then there would be no doubt in your mind that you would be touching that filthy hole that your sibling uses on a daily basis. Stopping was Not an option. You tried even harder to get away from the most undesireable place on her body, but after 5 minutes of scurrying like an insect, you managed to get nowhere. On top of that you were starting to feel the first signs of fatigue and Even Worse, Samanthas booty had started to perspire from her workout and it was getting very slippery trying to grab onto her sweaty buttflesh to pull you forward.

You would've had more energy, but after being stomped on underneath a womans foot and struggling to avoid digestion in a girls stomach all day had tired you out. With absolutely no energy left, you had stopped for only a few seconds, but that was more than enough for the giantesses glutes to drag you all the way in to the center of her ass and onto her butthole. Upon first making contact with Samanthas sweaty anus, you were jolted awake again and tried to escape, but you were already too deep into the dank pit to even try to make an escape attempt. It was slippery to the touch and was the sweatiest place on her body thanks to the sweat dripping down her back and into her asscrack. The smell was the worst part yet and was twice as bad as when Bianca first introduced you to her cornhole.

It almost made you wish you were inside her anus instead of being slapped against this disgusting orifice. And not just the hole, Bianca had a nicer ass as a whole, too.

Each step Sam took caused you to smack into her anus and be covered in her anal sweat and stank. On Top of that, her asshole seemed to be expanding and with each push of her buttcheek behind you, you seemed to be getting closer to a one way trip up your high school sisters butt! You had already avoided being anal vored by your aunt, cousin and older sister and you wondered if it was possible to be lucky enough to avoid being eaten by the back door hole of a giantesses booty a Fourth time? You knew your sister wouldnt be finished for a while, since she was always trying to keep that tight ass of hers as fit as possible.

Than it hit you.

Samantha was a giantess and you were just an insignificant pebble in her anus. If her asshole wanted to swallow you up like a dingleberry than thats what it was going to do because it has the power to do so and you are Nothing to it. You get what Bianca was trying to say all along. People are bigger than you so they are better than you. And right now everyone and every thing had a greater size advantage. Bianca's feet were Paradise compared to the hell you got yourself in and this was the divine punishment you recieved for even thinking about escaping your Magnificent Goddess. You let your body go limp and gave the hungry posterior of this unaware teenage girl, the best meal it ever had.

(Samanthas POV)

Ever since she picked out a CD from Her Aunty's music rack, Samantha had felt an odd, but pleasurable sensation in her asscrack. She had assumed it was just a piece of lint from her underwear, but she felt it moving when she started jogging. She was going to pick it out, but she never stops for anyone until she finishes her workout. What she had assumed to be the most unlucky bug in the world had eventualy stopped scurrying about and gave in to her pulsing anus and disappeared from the outside world.

"Oh well, it's just an insignificant bug. At least its in its rightful place. A long narrow tube filled with shit."

Chapter End Notes:

So Jakes fate is obvious right? Not entirely! Find out next time on Christmas Eve at My Cousins Feet!

P.S. The next update will be a lot faster than the last one.

P.P.S  I updated my GiantessCity Collages a few minutes ago.  2 for 2!