- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake accidenatally escapes his older sibling only to unkowingly be captured by another unaware giantess

Trixie watched as her sister and cousin fougfht each other over some stupid toy and noticed a raspberry yogurt cup that no one had eaten yet. She knew it was for her big sister, but she could always get another one. She took it into the dining room and stuck a spoon in, ready for her first bite.

You on the other hand were pulled away from watching the two giantesses pull their clothes off and instead were greeted to the golden chandelier of your aunts dining room. When you looked up to see the face of the girl who had grabbed you; it was none other than the giant brace face of your younger sister Trixie.

"Mmm this looks good."

It was at that moment that you wished you were back inside Jennifer's or Bianca's shoe where it was safe and free from being eaten by a giant brat with a sweet tooth. This was even worse than being on your Aunts plate of food. Michelle was a slow eater, but Trixie gobbled down anything that was edible and didn't think twice about sending it down her gullet to be absorbed by her body. Before you knew it an enormous plastic spoon hit you and sunk you into the bottom of the fruity snack, that would be devoured by the blond preteen giantess.

The spoon lifted you up to the open salivating mouth of the monolithic being and sight of Trixie's smiling face ready to devour you made you wet yourself a little. You were frozen in fear as you went past her pink chapsticked lips and entered the cave of your sisters mouth and were licked off the spoon. 

Trixie played with you using her tongue and right when she was ready to swallow you whole, the fear left your body and you jumped out of her mouth even if it meant becoming a stain on the kitchen floor. Splooosh! You were lucky enough not to break every bone in your body, but your luck only ran so far when you opened your eyes and found you had fallen back into the same yogurt cup. Jennifer saw her right as she was about to spoon you up again and snatched the dessert cup away from her.

"Trixie, that's mine! Get your own food, there's tons of snacks in the fridge."

Trixie pouted and walked away to her room while Jen finished bickering with Bianca and ate Everything that was in her yogurt cup. There wasnt anything left by the time the busty brunette licked it clean and everything that was in her cup was now digesting in her belly waiting to be processed and exit through her digestive system.

It was lucky that you weren't in your older sisters stomach, but you still weren't in a desirable place.  Right when Jen took back her pudding cup, Trixie used her little finger and scraped up one last taste and took you along with her.  She licked her finger clean and instead of travelling down her gullet to be digested like the rest of her food, you grabbed onto her metal braces and were now safely situated in front of her teeth.  If you can call stuck inside an unfilled girls mouth safe?

It was a weird point of view.  You watched from the other side of her lips.  Jen and Bianca still arguing, Samantha come in to see what was the racket and Trixie pick out another yogurt cup and bring the spoon up as she continued to deposit strawberry banana yogurt in her mouth and you had to hang on tight each time she swallowed.  It was getting tiring and the metal braces started to dig into your ribs.  That's when you noticed Trixie abandoned the civilized way of eating with utensils and dump the rest of the dairy product into her mouth.  It was such a surprise that you didn't grab on in time and were sent swishing all around her mouth until you noticed you were traveling in a downward spiral.  It had actually happened.  Trixie had eaten her brother.  All the pain and suffering you went through with Bianca's feet and the rest of your family's bodies.  Would finally come to an end.  In Trixies End.  But you didn't want it to end like this.  While travelling down her esophagus you punched and kicked and fought as hard as you could even though it did absolutely nothing to help you escape. Finally you landed into the pool of half digested food and sour stomach acid and flashbacks of of your aunts stomach flooded back into your mind.  There was no way you were going to be thrown up again.  The only way you would be leaving your sisters body was through the back exit and you weren't sure you would be alive to experience that horrifying natural process.  But you still had to do something. Trixies stomach was very small compared to Michelle's gut and it was easier to climb her stomach walls.  The acid burned your hands as you climbed the slick folds, but you knew that if you fell down you wouldnt be climbing back up.  When you reached the tight puckered opening that brought you here, you tried to pull it open, but you could barely reach both your arms in.  It was so tight that when you tried to pull them out it had tightened in response to your pulling and your wrists were now stuck inside as you dangled inside your sisters stomach like a rag doll.

"Great. I'm stuck.  But maybe this is a good thing? If I fell back down I would be dissolved like the rest of her food, but at least up here I'm safe even if the circulation to my hands is cut off."

It was hard to tell time inside of a human digestive organ, but you think at least 30 to 60 minutes had gone by.  All you could do to pass the time was watch Trixies bacon and eggs turn from a solid form to a liquid brown and yellow paste.  A fate that would happen to you if you didn't escape.

"How did I end up here. Why are all these things happening to me? This is all because Bianca wanted to put me in everyone's shoes, so I could appreciate how Great her feet were compared to theirs. Well Bianca, it worked.  Because If I never went inside their shoes I would've never ended up as a dingleberry inside Trixie's stomach.  Huh?  Whats that weird bubbling below me?"

(Trixies POV)

After eating that delicious yoghurt, Trixie sat down and watched TV for a while.  Bianca and Jenny had stopped arguing, but Bianca was acting weird and was looking under the couch and inside the car Jennifer was driving before.  A rumbling could be felt inside Trixies intestines and she said "Uhrrrr.  I shouldn't have eaten all that bacon.  It always makes me really gassy.  I wish Jake was here, I could've burped in his face to make him mad.  Where is he anyway?" 

The bubbling was getting larger and more violent by the second.  On top of that the sphincter which held you in place was loosening. With one huge bubble burst, a foul aroma filled your nostrils and the stomach ring opened all the way sending you plummeting into the burning stomach acid below.

"Oh Crapppppppppppp!"

You thought your life was over, but at the last second a huge burst of wind prevented you from falling in.  It pushed you up through the pink tube that you entered from and pushed you out of her throat.  You were ejected out of her mouth and looked up at the young blonde as she unawarely burped her brother out from inside her.  You thanked god that you avoided death inside a woman for a second time, but when you turned around to see where you were falling, you cursed god once again. You had already experienced that part of the female anatomy with Bianca, Jennifer and Michelle in the past and you really didnt want to experience it with her too.

Chapter End Notes:

What body part will Jake fall into next? Who's the mystery girl that he's going to be better aquainted with? Will Bianca ever get her FootSlave back? Will Batman rescue Robin from the Joker's clutches? Find out next time on Christmas Eve at My Cousins Feet!