- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
One of your Family members accidentally takes you right from underneath Bianca's nose.

December 27th 7:58 am

The shoes you were in were your big sis's buffalo sneakers, so unless someone else decided to wear her shoes you were pretty sure you were about to be flattened underneath your older sisters bare sole. It was so much longer and wider than Bianca's sole but it lost that cute appeal your younger cousins foot had. In less than 2 seconds Jennifer finished inserting her foot into its shoe home and walked upstairs.

Bianca was so busy texting and playing Line Rider that she never even noticed her older cousin put on the shoes you were inside of until she walked back up the stairs. Bianca's eyes widened with both surprise and fear and she said

"Oh crap! Jake was in those shoes! What am I going to do? What am I going to do? If Jennifer finds him she might try to grow him back to normal and then I'll be in deep shit if my parents found out that I'm the one who shrunk him. I gotta get him back somehow?"

z88;

(Recap on Jennifer. She's Very skinny but she has DD breast size and you think they might have grown to DDD over the course of the last few days.  How they expanded that much in such a short amount of time is a mystery to you.  Her butt isnt too big, but she still has a perfect sized, round booty.  Very tall with an average tan and her brown hair goes all the way down her back. Doesnt like to wash her clothes and loves the snow. Not the cheerleader type, kind of sporty, but now lounges around the house a lot. Good natured and gentle at heart. If she found you she would help you grow back to your original size.)

Bianca ran upstairs but didn't see her busty relative anywhere.  She looked in her room, but it was empty. Then she heard the car start in the garage and looked out the window to see her aunty's car pulling out of the driveway.

 

Jennifer walked out to the entrance to the Garage and got into her parents car.  Today she would be spending the day at the shopping outlets trying on new lingerie and blouses. All the while she would have you under her foot smelling her feet and she would never know she was trapping her little brother under her moist sole. That is not until she came back home.

It was weird being underneath your older sisters feet. They didnt Look the same as Bianca's.  They didnt Smell the same as Bianca's. They didnt Feel the same as Bianca's either.  Jennifers feet were much larger from her toes down to her heels. They also had a different smell to them. Not bad but.....different. The skin on her foot was also a little bit rougher. Bianca's feet were the perfect size for a females foot, had a more desirable aroma and her skin was oh so soft. You hated to admit it, but you missed Bianca's feet. But you didnt want to think like that anymore. Now that there was a chance of freedom, you had to make yourself think like a normal person again and focus on happy thoughts like your big sis finding you and unshrinking you somehow?

The whole day went by with Jennifer and her new comfy insole in her buffalo sneakers while Bianca sat nervously at home and worried that her cuz might've have found her shrunken sibling and already brought him to the Hospital or the Police. It was the loneliest her feet had ever been since the day before Christmas.

December 27th 4:02 pm

 At the end of the day Jennifer returned to her Aunts house with you still securely underneath the ball of her foot. since Jennifers feet had sweat more than Bianca's this was easily you're worst experience underneath a lady's foot. Jen noticed there was something in her shoe and was eager to get upstairs to check it out. She went to the bathroom so she wouldn't be disturbed and took off her buffalo sneakers and emptied it out over the sink. If you had fallen out you would've fell down the drain and then no one would've found you. Fortunately her footsweat caused you to stick to her insole and she was having a hard time trying to shake you out of her shoe.

"Dammit!  Why wont this thing come out.  It felt so good I want to know what it is?"

With one final shake the sweat that glued you to her shoe separated from you and her insole and you were finally free from her footwear. But now you were careening head first into two round globes and you really hoped you werent gonna take another trip inside her asscrack. Luckily, you had avoided another date with her anus and instead had fallen into her bosom. Her cleavage seemed like a welcome change compared to all the other places you had been In and On your family's bodies. Jennifers tits were so huge she didn't even notice or feel your minuscule body enter her bra and then being squeezed between her massive melons. She walked out of the room with her younger brother being crushed by her boobs, while Bianca hurried in the bathroom to look for missing footslave in her cousins sneakers.

"No, where'd he go? Did Jennifer find him already? If she found him then she's gonna tell my mom and dad. But why didn't she scream when she saw her sibling shrunken so small? Maybe she didn't find him yet or maybe he's still stuck on her body somewhere. I better go check it out."

Jennifer sat down at the kitchen table and started to make herself a sandwich and a little snack. Meanwhile, Bianca was spying on her elder cousin from the hallway and you were still being smushed between her breasts, but slowly making progress in escaping your titty torment. Somehow you had made your way to her nipple and thought of pinching them, but more then likely Jennifer would smack her boob first and you would be splattered all over her areola. Eventually you slipped out of her cleavage, down her chest and slid down her stomach. You grabbed onto her belly button before you fell into her panties because if you had gone down there you were sure to have slipped inside her pussy somehow?You've already had your fill of being shoved into womens vagina's now was the time to play it safe in Jennifer's abdomen. Burrowing into your sisters navel you think on how to get her attention. But theres always that weird voice in your head that says

"Stay as Bianca's footslave. You'll never be found by your family. They dont even love you. Why do you think they haven't searched for you yet? It's much safer to going back to serving your teenage cousins feet. She deserves to be treated like a goddess."

Even though you were starting to like becoming your cousins footslave, the main reason why you did it was to not go crazy from being owned by a spoiled teenage brat. You had to admit the smell of her feet was getting nicer, but you wanted to live a normal life and go to college next semester.

5 minutes inside the cavern of your sisters belly button had gotten you no ideas and that voice was getting stronger. From outside the bottom of her sweater the kitchen counter below looked pretty close and you jumped out of her shirt and hoped to get her attention while she was making her lunch. You fell about 10 meters (Your POV) before bracing yourself for a hard landing. What you thought was going to be a knee shattering experience was actually a pleasant splash into a wet, goopy blob. It was a pinkish purple color and the circular walls surrounding you were the purest white. From outside your plastic container you looked up and saw Bianca approach Jennifer.

"Hey Jenny. did you happen to feel ummmm....something strange under you foot when you left the house this morning?"

"Yeah, Why? What did you put in my shoes you little twerp?"

"Oh uh, it wasn't on purpose! ya see, I was walking past everyones shoes with my favorite doll in my hand from when I was a child and I think I dropped it in someones shoe. I checked them all, even Trixie's blech, but the only ones that weren't their were your shoes, so I guess he, I mean it, fell inside your pair of buffaloes before you went out to the mall."

"Oh yeah. Thats okay.  I thought I felt something pleasantly rubbing against my foot today.  Guess it was your kids toy, but when I emptied out my shoe, nothing came out."

"Are you sure?"

Yeah I'll show you. I emptied it out just like this." Jen picks up a closed bag of salad lettuce and imitates how she emptied her shoe right over her breasts.

"So you emptied it right over your boobs?"

"Hey, maybe it fell in there! I never notice what slips in and out of these hooters."

Jennifer pulled her shirt out and started to lift her breasts up and down and left and right, but no sign of Bianca's Boytoy was found. Out of desperation and thinking of the possibility that Jennifer was hiding her footslave on her, Bianca took drastic measures and stuck her hand down the busty brunettes shirt.

"Hey get your hand out of there!  I already told you it's not there. Hey let go of that."

While you watched the hot scene unfold before your very eyes, you barely noticed that the yogurt cup you were in was slowly sliding away from the two bickering girls.

Chapter End Notes:

I wrote this chapter a few months ago, but couldnt think of an ending to it. 

Now that Jake is in the yogurt cup what will happen to him.   It's so obvious I'm going to tell you.  he gets eaten.  but does he survive is the question?