- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

spending the entire day under her feet and she wont even talk to you.  I tried to add a little more unaware parts to this chapter.

December 26th 9:14 AM

In the middle of the night Bianca rolled over and slept on her stomach so you climbed up her sole and rested your head on her heel as a makeshift firm pillow.  You were so tired that you didnt wake up once during the night, that is until your master woke up and swung her feet off the bed into a pair of fuzzy light blue slippers.

Jake hadnt moved from his heel bed and didnt get a chance to move up her arch. that meant with every step Bianca took to go get breakfast, you were being crushed underneath the full weight of your mistress and she didnt even give your pain one single thought.  The only thing she thought of was if she should have bacon or sausage with her eggs and how good you felt being squished underneath her.  But there wasnt much you could complain about.  Sometimes things like that just happen in the Life of a Footslave.

December 26th 10:00AM

After Bianca ate breakfast she went back to her room kicked off her morning slippers and then inserted her socked feet (with you still stuck inside them) into a pair of sketchers flat sneakers and then proceeded into the living room without a single word to you.  She jumped onto a comfy recliner with her legs hanging over the arm rest and this gave you the chance to escape from being squashed under her heel and you climbed up her arch to the center part of her foot that applies the least pressure when being walked on.  She did this for a few hours and you were getting pretty bored until she sat closer to the tv.  Seeing the screen was out of the question, but now you could hear what she was watching.  Right now it was a Video Countdown on MTV and The Jersey Shore was coming up next. After Snooki got punched, the episode ended and Bianca's mom asked her if she wanted to go to the mall for some after christmas bargains...

"Hey Bianca, are you ready to grab some more new clothes?  We're all going to be leaving soon."

"Yeah Ma. I'll go get ready"

December 26 3:33 PM

Bianca went back to her room and then took off her socks, but left you inside and tied the sock up and shoved it into her sneaker so you couldnt escape and no one would find you. 

30 minutes later: Bianca had gotten back from her shower and dumped you into the palm of her hand.  She smelled nice and her hair was damp and it was a very pretty look for her.  You thought she was going to say something to you but instead she dropped you into her black boot and you yelled up to her

"Bianca wait! why arent you talking to me?" 

Looking up at her giant pretty face from the view in her knee high boots was weird. It was like looking up through a dark, black, vertical tunnel. she said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you this morning.  I thought it would be better if you had no company except my foot today, so you would get used to the life of being my footslave.  You're still not the Perfect Pet, so it's good that you get used to being with my foot 24/7 without me having to tell you what to do and this way you could get used to the smell of both my feet and each aroma all of my shoes have to offer you.  So not another peep out of you or you'll spend all of tomorrow too as my little lonely insole."

"but...but.."

you didnt have much time to respond anyway as Bianca pulled her face from the opening of the boot and was replaced by her magenta socked left foot.  Her toes hit you on the sole of her boot and slid you on the smooth insole until you reached the toe section where her big and second toe held you in place your New place in life as Biancas insole.

December26th 4:29pm 

She was at the mall for hours Shopping with her mom and your sisters. From outside your leathery prison, you could hear the shoppers walking by and talking to each other and the cheesy Christmas and New Years Eve music the mall played on the loudspeakers.  You wished you could still listen to your favorite CD's.  At one point she sat down for a while so you assumed she was eating lunch at the food court.  You couldnt use your nose to smell the scents coming from the different restaurants because the only thing you could smell was the cheesy leathery smell that came from excessive use of wearing these boots which you could now guess were her favorite leather footwear.

December 26th 7:12pm

You could tell you were in the car from the vibrations the engine made and when she got home she kicked off her boots and dumped you into a new pair of shoes that she had bought at a shoe store today.  Bianca pushed you in so fast that you didnt even know what shoes you were in?  But sure enough, the familiar sight of her magenta socked toes came into their new shoe home and greeted the insole with a warm loving hug from all of her five of her toes.  You were so bored you tried to pretend you were back home playing video games but you had to shake those thoughts out of your head and learn to accept your new life as your hot cousins foot slave and began to take Deep Sniffs of her moist, socked foot. you shoved your nose into the sweaty fibers of her pinkish cotton sock and tried your best to enjoy it.  After a while you began to like it even more and the leathery and sweaty smell of her socks mixed in with the new shoe smell and it became rather nice to inhale.

December 26th 11:29 

The rest of the night was a blur but you heard all of your sisters, cousins and aunts voices that night, but your mind was somewhere else as the sweet but musty smell of Bianca's smelly feet helped relax you.  At least for now anyway.  She would have many different shoes and socks to try you out in and they would all have their own unique smell for you to get used to. 

Bianca walked to her room and got changed into her PJ's.  She layed down in her bed and snuggled under the covers and you knew this was your silent cue to kiss her foot goodnight and thank it for letting you live underneath it.  You crawled up the ball of her foot and planted your lips on her digits starting from her little toe to her big toe.  Being Bianca's FootSlave wasn't that bad.  You were starting to really like her feet.  They were nice and warm, soft, smooth, the perfect size, and they had great, unique smells that you liked.    As long as you didn't have to go back to her horrible, stinky red and green xmas socks you would be a happy man for the time being. If you can call this life happy?

Chapter End Notes:
Wowwww.  so many chapters for the first few days but this one showed the entire day as the the job of an insole.  It's only going to get more fast paced form here.  New Years Day Is Going to be BIG!