- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bianca comes back to her room and wants to try out her Slave again. now that he's had a time out while she had fun at the party

December 24th 9:00pm 

Sleeping peacefully in Bianca's sock you dreamed of growing back to normal and playing Halo and Grand Theft Auto.

Yelling and inaudible words are heard in the background. A door slams. Before you knew it you were awoken with a start and the red and green Xmas sock was turned upside down and you were dumped in front of your cousin’s two immaculate large soles. She says something to herself and then yells loudly.

"Now Start Rubbing My Feet."

You know better than to refuse her after what happened last time when she stepped on you and crushed you with every part of her body, inside and out. Immediately you sprang up from her cushioned bed and ran to her heel and began to move your hands up and down and all around the curved edges of her foot.

Eventually you climbed up to the middle of her sole and then started massaging the ball of her foot. After 40 minutes you made it up to her big toe and she finally spoke to you after ignoring you this whole time.

"Make sure you massage each and every toe and I want special details given in between my big and second toe. Start at my pinky and then work your way up, Slave."

You shimmied your way over to her little toe and began massaging at the base of it. The closer you got to her big toe, the smellier her feet became and the more you had to struggle to avoid passing out while worshipping your Goddess.  Bianca laid there relaxing in the glory that she had been forcing a grown boy to rub her feet and do it like his life depended on it. (It probably did).

(Bianca's POV)

She reclined her head on her fluffy pillow, closed her eyes and smiled contently as the miniature man slaved away at pleasing his new Goddesses feet. She felt wonderful. Bianca had taken someone away from their normal life and was now forcing her tiny useless cousin to actually do something usefull with his life and work hard to please her.

"(Relaxed sigh) Ahhhhh, this is the life.)

She sipped on a glass of lemonade and watched her cousin try to move to her middle toe without falling off and having to climb up her foot again. She giggled occasionally as he looked so helpless but at the same time it just felt so right. Like that was where he belonged.

(Bianca's thoughts) 

""It’s almost as if this was his Destiny that he ended up shrunk and at my feet. I can’t think of anything else he could’ve done better with his life since he was always such a useless dolt. Look at him now trying to move to my second toe and hugging it like a pathetic bug of a man. He would’ve been going to college this year but instead he has the School of Feet to attend to. hahahaha. To think yesterday he was just a normal guy but now he’s at the mercy of a teenage girl who wants to do nothing but toy with him. I really should’ve done this sooner. I can’t believe he's working so hard right now I wonder if it’s because I said I would eat him if he failed to please me? Or maybe it was when I put him in my panties? Let’s find out.""

"Hey Jake, why are you working so hard? A few hours ago you didn’t seem too happy to be underneath my Beautiful Feet. Was it because I squished you between my Breasts?"

"I don’t want to get crushed at all. Every part of your body scares me and if massaging your feet is what I have to do to avoid punishment, then I’ll do it."

Bianca fakes sounding disappointed "Oh that's too bad. I thought you were putting the extra effort into it because you really loved my Pretty Feet. By the way which part of my body did you dislike the most?"

Jake shudders as he remembers the most horrid part of Bianca’s body.

"It had to be your butt. Not only did it hurt to be crushed but when you pressed me to your hole I couldn’t stand the smell or the feeling of touching it."

"That’s good to know. Now that I know you fear my derriere the most, I can stick you in my ass anytime you disobey me."

Jake curses himself for not saying her boobs or her belly button and asks "So...So you’re not going to eat me then?"

  "I never said that. There’s still a chance you could end up in the pit of my stomach or become a blood stain at the bottom of my foot, but it all depends if you want to be an Obedient pet or not. I'll let you decide that based on how well you show your love to me and my feet."

(Jakes POV)

Fearful of ending up in the different holes of Bianca's body you get to in-between her big and second toes and massage as hard as you can. Coming back to being her footslave might’ve been a bad idea. You completely forgot about the unique ways she had of terminating your status as her personal slave.

  "If I don’t try hard enough she'll get tired of me, but if I try too hard I won’t have any time for any other thoughts except how to please My Giant Teenaged Mistress. Either way it looks like I’m screwed. I should’ve escaped when I had the chance. Now I don’t know when shell let me out of her sight again, but even if I do manage to escape how will I get anyone’s attention? (Crazy thoughts start to come back) But I guess being Bianca's foot slave isn’t That bad..d I'll always have someone to take care of me and I’ll never go hungry with a giant girl providing me with large pieces of food. (You look up at Bianca with her head back and smiling face at your subservience.) Plus she's so pretty I’m such a lucky guy to have a cute cousin to enslave me and make me smell her feet, instead of some ugly girl kidnapping me instead. I should really start treating her like the beautiful Goddess that she is. Right now, at this size, without her I’m nothing, just another bug that will eventually be stepped on by Bianca or my Aunt. I should....I should.... arghhhh I should stop thinking such crazy thoughts. I don’t know what I’m going to do right now or what's going to happen tonight or tomorrow. All I can do is wait and see what Fate has in store for me."

Jake was really defeated, but he still had to massage her largest toe. Bianca was finished with her foot masseuse for the night and said 

  "Okay Jake I’m going to sleep now. You can spend the rest of the night in whichever part of my sock you like. I Dont Care."

The sky of her room was replaced by the cotton inside of her green, red and white Christmas sock and soon the toe section covered you and pressed you against her second and third toes. You tried to crawl in between them for warmth, but instead you slid down until you were just above her heel with your face pressed into the stinky flesh of her foot.

Bianca turned her foot on its side and went to sleep dreaming of the presents she would be getting tomorrow. While you were being forced to inhale the stinky aroma all around you and prayed that Bianca's feet didn’t sweat during the night.

Chapter End Notes:

Next up is Christmas morning under her feet and how she gets presents and Jake gets nothing.