- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake fights his way out of Biancas Sock and Enters the Family Party.  (I edited it sorry for the wall of Text and unedited parts)

December 24th 5:00pm For 46 minutes Jake laid down to rest in the toe section of Bianca’s Multicolored Christmas sock.  He could barely move from the torture his cousin put him through, but he was slowly regaining his strength, resting where Bianca's toes would normally rest. 

  "What am I going to do . . . . . . . . . . . . I can’t stay in her sock until she comes back and punishes me.  Or do I have no choice?"

  The minutes dragged on and you could hear laughter in the other room.  Your whole family had been enjoying their Christmas dinner while you lay in the stinkiest sock known to man kind covered in sock fuzz.  You could’ve been enjoying a nice juicy ham right about now but the only thing you can taste is feet.  Still tired and dizzy from the noxious fragrance of Bianca’s feet you say

  "I have to do something.  If I don’t, I may as well just start licking her feet like a common dog.  If I have to tear her sock apart with my bare hands I Will Escape."

  Jake went mad with anger and began to jump all over her sock and slash at the fibers of his sock prison with his fingernails.  

   “I refuse to believe that the home of Bianca’s feet could be my holding cell. AAAAAARRRRGGHHH

  Jake fought valiantly and slashed and scratched all over the toe, arch and top of her foot section of her sock but barely made a dent in his entombment.  Finally, completely exhausted, he rested his face where her big toe would be and got a huge whiff of her toe jam. 

"Eew Gross." 

That’s when he saw the small thin fibers that his tiny hands could finally rip through.  Jake pulled with all his might and with the strength of a Dragon (or more likely a dragonfly) he tore a hole in her sock and feel all the way down onto the carpet.  Jake Smith Was Free

  "I can’t believe that my head was lying right there this whole time.  If I only noticed it sooner I could’ve escaped and would’ve had more time to get some help."

You ran to her bedroom door and saw a crack of light under her door.  Before you crawled underneath it you turned around and looked at the different items in her room that defined Bianca.  The posters of the famous boys she liked, the messy bed, the dresser with the clothes, hanging out, and the closet filled with many different cute outfits and the incredible amount of shoes that went with them. 

  "There’s no way the owner of this room is going to be the owner of me."  I’m going to tell my aunt what Bianca did to me and then that stupid brat will finally be punished for once, instead of being given nothing but presents."

  Jake thinks that this will be so easy now that he’s escaped the clutches of Bianca’s imprisonment.  But as many people will tell you it’s never That easy to contact a Giantess.  Especially when there a whole room filled with them only focused on what their eating and what presents their going to get for Christmas.  

 Character Descriptions in chapter 2   

December 24th Christmas Eve 5:15 After narrowly escaping the month old, worn Christmas sock that Bianca had trapped him in, our hero Jake smith was on his way to contact his Giant Family....or so he thought.  Jake ran down the deserted hallway until he came to an intersection.  

Directly in front of him was the living room, to his left was the front door where everybody's shoes had been taken off, behind you was Aunt Michelle’s room, Bianca’s room and the spare rooms, and to your right was the kitchen and dining room where almost your whole family was eating dinner. 

You considered getting their attention now, but you saw your mom Connie grinding her feet in the floor, your little sister Trixie swinging her feet from her chair and your sister Samantha gobbling down all the food in front of her. 

  "If I go below the table now, I’m almost sure to get stepped on and if I go to Samantha I’m almost sure to go on a One Way Trip through her digestive system."

You stood there for twenty minutes trying to think of a safe way to get them to notice you while they ate, laughed and told stories about their favorite holidays.  Pretty soon they all pushed their chairs back and got up to exchange gifts in the living room.  Surprised by seeing more than 6 pairs of feet heading your way, you panicked and scrambled out of the way. 

At first you saw your moms white keds lowering down next to you and got scared and froze in fear before her shoe lace swung and hit you in the head.  Her foot raised back into the sky and you saw the flip flop of your older sister Jennifer step right over you and again your frozen as you stare at the back of her heel that almost grinded you into paste.  Her foot lifts up again and after watching her sole tilt up and take another step, you realize standing in the middle of the floor was a bad idea.

As soon as you turn around the black, furry ugg boot of Samantha was raised above you and you had to roll to your left as the cushioned sole of her boot crashed down right where you were standing.  Samantha passes by her shrunken brother and next to walk out of the kitchen, is your Aunt Michelle. 

She’s wearing sandals and stops to think for a second.  This gives you time to run to the wall but she remembers what she was doing and takes a step forward.  The sandaled foot of your aunt lands right behind you and if you hadn’t ran when you had your chance then she would’ve crushed you into something completely unrecognizable. 

Her foot is arched so her toes are pressed all the way down and you can’t help but see the resemblance of Bianca’s moms feet.  They look very similar to her daughters except a lot bigger.  Her foot lifts up high into the air and you see the next person you have to avoid being squished by. 

It’s your little sister Trixie and she's wearing nothing but white socks on, the same from yesterday.  You see the bottom of her sock and it’s covered in a thin layer of dirt, dust, and carpet fuzz.  This time you jump right and barely avoid being mangled into a bloody pulp.  Her foot lands right next to you and before she lifts it up again you can smell the odor from her feet and can tell she hasn’t changed her socks in a least a few days. 

You’re still a little disoriented from the smell but you make it to the wall as Trixie lifts up her foot and the rest of the party members walk by you. 

Hugging the wall in fear of being stepped on, your heart rate begins to slow down and you walk into the living room.  But an ominous thudding could be heard behind you.  Jake turns around to see his Cousin Mel about to step on him in red pumps.  He can’t see her face because her breasts block the view but he knows he’s about to die under foot and closes his eyes ready to meet the Grim Reaper. 

SLAM

Jake opens his eyes, once again surprised that he’s alive and staring at the sharp spike of her heel.  Melanie’s foot landed where he was standing but he was situated in the open arch between her toes and the spike that held up her heel.  Mel walks into the living room and everyone greets her warmly. 

No one even realized they almost crushed the grounded boy underfoot and almost Grounded him for good. They continue to enjoy their festive celebration and not a single thought about the boy being punished was thought about as they partied all through the night. 

Jake realizes this is going to be a lot harder than he first thought.  Not only that there's an invisible timer counting down before Bianca goes back to her room and realizes you’re not their waiting to massage her feet. 

The rest of your family might not know to look for their shrunken son/brother/cousin/nephew but if Bianca knows you’re outside her room, it won’t take long for her to find you and make sure you Never escape her again

  

Chapter End Notes:
The timers counting down will Jake contact his family in time or will Bianca Receive an eternal permanent foot worshipper?  Find out next time on Christmas Eve at My Cousins Feet