- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

you're once agin trapped between Bianca's cheeks,  but not in her mouth.  after expeirencing her buttocks, the smell of her feet is starting to sound much more fragrant.

  "I…I didn’t mean your butt Bianca; I meant some place like your belly button again or back to your feet.  Maybe you’d like to feel me at the back of your knee?”

  "Oh so Now you want to go to my feet.  Well, That’s, Too, Bad (she shakes her ass on each word).  You said you would go anywhere on my body and my cute butt is the next stop for the munchkin Jake Smith.”

  She brought her hand right over her buttcheeks and tilted her hand so you fell down into her buttcrack.  She looked back and laughed at you stuck in her crack trying to pull yourself out.

  “Hahaha, how pathetic is that Jake?  You’re stuck in butt of a teenage girl.  You should be lucky I do a lot of squats otherwise there would be a lot more fat to hold you in.  Now it’s time for you to go Deeper.”

Bianca used her index finger to push you in by your head until you were in the middle of her asscheeks.  It wasn’t as bad as you thought it would be. Her cheeks were warm and soft and it didn’t smell like shit, like you thought it would but instead like a nice lavender perfume. You stayed still for a minute before Bianca said

  “Why don’t you kiss my ass Jake.  It can be your way of showing me gratitude for what a nice posterior I have.” 

  "There's no way I'm ever going to kiss your rear end Bianca.  Now how long are you going to keep me in here for?"

  “Probably the whole afternoon unless you Kiss my butt Jake.  I think I'm letting you have too much of a nice time in there so how bout I do a little dancing until I feel some smooching.” 

Bianca put on the new Keisha CD and started to shake her hips and wiggle her backside.  You were slammed up and down and left and right into her buttcheeks until you noticed the faint smell of crap getting stronger.  Bianca noticed this too and said 

  “Uh Oh Jake, it seems like your getting closer to my hole.  I better feel those lips on my cheeks soon or the lips of my backdoor will be kissing you ha-ha.”

   She was right; before you knew it Bianca’s ass had sucked you in till you were about 20 feet (Your POV) from the anus of your teenaged cousin.  It was pink, moist and it was pulsating almost as if it was hungry for you. She cleaned the rim of her giant hole well, but when it pulsated it spread out more and you could see some small traces of her feces on the inside of her anal cavity.  Now only ten feet away from her backdoor entrance you tried to move away but her ass continued to suck you in. 

  "Bianca please don’t do this I don’t want to get eaten by your asshole. This whole experience is just way too gross for me.” 

  “Well Jake if you don’t want to get fed to my butthole as a convenient human snack, then you know what you have to do.” 

Jake knew if he was to avoid being her ass's meal then there was no choice left.  in order to avoid her pucker, he would have to pucker up and kiss her ass. Jake planted a small kiss on her left buttcheek. He was now about 5 feet away from touching her disgusting pink hole, but Bianca didn’t do anything so he kept on kissing her asscheeks many times before she finally stopped dancing and he was less than a foot away from the entrance to her large intestine.  But Bianca had one more trick up her sleeve. 

  “Let’s see how Jake likes this.” 

You watched as Bianca's Sphincter tightened to a small cute button than expanded considerably and let out a burst of hot air that smelled like her poop.  It blew your hair back and you got a little dizzy from the smell and fell forward on her butthole. Instantly grossed out by what you touched, you jumped back and tried to claw your way out her asscrack. 

  “Bianca let me out! Let me out, I can’t take this let me out!” 

Bianca happy at hearing her cousins pleas stuck her hand in her ass and pulled out her struggling cousin. 

  “Thank you Bianca Thank you so much! Please don’t ever put me in there again. Your feet smell so much better than your asshole does.” 

  “I'm glad you agree Jake, but theres one more thing I have to do to you.” 

  Bianca threw you on her bed and pulled her green panties down to her ankles. She slapped her own ass and then lowered her derriere on top of your helpless body.  You were being squished by her right buttcheek and the feeling of being butt crushed was actually a lot worse than being stepped on.  Bianca pressed down as hard as she could for 60 minutes while she painted her finger nails white and combed her long brown hair. After applying her makeup to her face and putting some chapstick on her lips, Bianca lifted her booty up and peeled your flattened, pathetic body off of her gluteus maximus. 

  “So Jake I hope you realize what the situation here is and what I can do to you if you refuse the oppurtunity to worship my feet.” 

   You don’t say anything because you’re too tired and beaten up to even move your mouth. 

  “I’ll take that as a yes for now.  I don’t expect you to have any energy left to massage my feet yet, but for now I think I’ll just use you as a foot toy, while I lie on my bed, listen to some music, and enjoy the feeling of my slave in my sock.”

  Bianca pulls out a pair of her Xmas socks that were rolled into a ball in her black leather boots. 

She unravels them and says “Remember these form last night?  I’ve been wearing these all month Just For You Cuz.”

  She hovers you over the opening to her sock and it’s easily the strongest smell of sweaty feet you’ve ever smelt in your life.  It’s hard to believe that a girl’s foot could make such a pungent fragrance. 

Smiling happily Bianca says “Merry Christmas Jake!  I don’t think you’re ever going to forget this day.” 

And on that note she drops you into your sock prison.  Bianca's face disappears form the opening of the tube and the sock is lowered to the ground.   She slides her feet in, puts on her headphones for her iPod and lies on her bed.  She sits back, leans against her headboard and she plays with her new foot toy under her sole while listening to Lady Gaga. 

Bianca, so far is having the Best Christmas Ever.  The same couldn’t be said for Jake as he realizes he might actually become the footslave to this spoiled, pretty teenage girl.

 

Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter chronologically is Sock Prison.   Then the next chapter I add will be about Jake in Bianca's sock folowed by the Family party.