- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm going to write this story with a unique chronological twist.  The first chapter is in the middle but youll see what i mean when you read the next two chapters and how they sync up chronologicaly. 

 The Numbers at the end of each chapter are to show you the chronological order they go in so it makes more sense for the reader. 

Plus, theres one more unique twist that i'm going to add at the very end of the story that Giantess World has Never seen before.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the beginning of the story of how you were forced to worship a teenager girls feet. but will you stay her footslave forever? 

Will you escape?  Believe it or not, in this story, It Is actually possible to avoid the fate of becoming your cousins foot slave but you might not like the many alternatives that your family gives you!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 

December 24th 8:54 pm

It was the night before christmas and Bianca, your younger cousin, had gotten a lot of presents but she looked a little upset with the dolls and frilly dresses her family had bought her. she tried to look happy for her moms annual family xmas party but she just couldnt take it anymore and said.  "What is wrong with you people?  I'm in high school now, i dont want anymore of these kiddy toys and little girl dresses." 

Her mother Michelle said "Calm down Bianca, you dont have to act this way.  You shouldve just behaved yourself and i would have returned them for you in the morning."

"NO!. i'm sick of everybody treating me like a kid.  I'm a teenager and i should be treated with a little respect and at least one decent Christmas present."

"Bianca young lady i am sick of your attitude!  Why dont you just go to your room and spend the rest of your Christmas eve in your room by yourself.

"Fine i will.  I hate all of you anyway.  You never give me what I want."

Your little sister Trixie said "I i like the presents that she got Auntie Michelle."

Your older sister Jennifer said "Thats because your younger than her Trixie now let the grown ups handle this."

Bianca stormed off to her room like a spoiled brat and slammed the door shut behind her.

She stares both curiously and excitedly at a pair of red green and white christmas striped socks tied up hanging at the end of her bedpost.

She picks up the two socks, jumps up on her bed and kicks off her ballet flats. she stares at the two worn out socks for a while before stretching her legs and bare feet out completely and unties the two tangled socks with a now moving tiny visible lump in the toe section.

She dumps out the contents of the sock in front of her feet and smiles as the tiny being begins to stand up and stares at the two monstrous soles in front of him. Bianca says "Your the only present i need Jake" Jake stares up at the giant teenage girl and his gaze lowers down to her everstretching feet. Never in his life would he imagine he would be shrunk and forced to be a slave to his cousins stinky feet.

Bianca only says one more thing to you before ignoring you completely. "Now Start Rubbing My Feet." You can only wonder if this is what your going to have to do for the rest of your life?

Chapter End Notes:
many more chapters will be added very soon. at least two this week. possibly tommorow