- Text Size +

"Well its time for we to go, we come back at three o'clock visiting hour Neil" said Tracy as she and Shannon left the room.

Not knowing what to do, Neil took a moment to think and decided to explore the ward. Neil took a men's nightgown which he noticed was that it was kinder big on him.

He left the his room and began to explore the hallways of the ward.

As he was wondering down the hall, he felt a smack on the back of his head. Neil stopped in his tracks, looked behind him while rubbing the back of his head and saw that it was that it was a young fifteen year old girl with long black hair. Neil looked up and saw that she was the same height as Tracy.

"What are you looking at boy?" asked the teen girl as she looked down at him with her hands on her hips. "Me...what about you?" answered Neil as he looked at her all angry. "What about me kid? You just looked at me...beside, you're too young for me" said the girl as she walked up close to Neil.
"Too young...too young...you're too young! I'm twenty one years old!" snapped Neil as he took a step back.

"Oh my...Arn't you a little small to be twenty one?" said the girl as she tried not to laugh.

Neil tried not to snap at the fifteen year old so he just turned round and walked off. "Hay, hay!" said the girl as she chased after him. "What do you want?" asked Neil as he looked up at her as the two of them were still walking. "I'm sorry...I was in a bad mood. I didn't to make you feel upset about your height" said the girl as she looked down at him.

"Just to let you know...I wasn't aways this small" said Neil. "Oh really...what happened then?" asked the girl. "I was once 5'10 but I gotten something that well as you can see" answered Neil as he looked at her. "I'm not going to catch it am I?" asked the girl as she looked worried. "Well no...as you can see, its very rare and well...I think you're safe from it" answered Neil.

"I'm Scarlet by the way" said the teenage girl as she and him stopped walking. "I'm Neil" said Neil as he shook Scarlet's hand and the two of them shook.

With that the two of them carried on walking through the ward, as they were walking; they heard a woman's voice say, "What are you doing wondering around here?" Neil stopped walking and looked towards where the voice came from. He saw that it was Melanie with her arms crossed as she walked towards the two of them.

"Hi, I'm Scarlet" said Scarlet as she waved at Melanie. "Melanie, Neil's nurse" said Melanie as she smiled at her. "I was board, so I thought that I could go sight seeing this ward" answered Neil to her question before. "If you were board, then you should have called me" said Melanie. "Are you going to take me back to my room?" asked Neil.

"Only if you wish, you want to take a look around the ward, then allow me to give you the tour" answered Melanie as she walked next to him. With that Neil and Scarlet followed her. The three of them walked through the Ward which is on the third floor of the hospital. They looked out of the window doing the hallway and could see a green garden with a fountain along with people sitting on benches.

"Wow" said Scarlet as she pressed herself against the window. "Well, when Neil is allowed out, you two can go out in that garden one day" said Melanie as she rest her left hand onto Neil's left shoulder. Neil started to make a huge yawn. "Feeling tired? Best go to bed" said Scarlet as she looked at Neil.

With that, Melanie lead the way back to Neil's room.

As they got there, Neil went into his bed. He looked at the door and saw that Scarlet and Melanie was looking at him. "Well then, best give you your sleep" said Melanie as she left the room with Scarlet. "See you later" said Scarlet as she left with Melanie.

As Neil fell asleep, he slowly shrank down another inch.