- Text Size +
Linda smiled as she approached the group of teenage girls smoking and loitering behind her craft store. The clique had congregated there every day after school for the past week, and Linda decided it was time to get acquainted with her visitors. "Good afternoon, ladies" she said, looking over a tall blonde who was obviously the leader of the group.

"What the fuck do you want, shorty?" said the blonde as she sneered down at the middle-aged woman from over her large teenage breasts.

"I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Linda, and I am the owner of the business you young ladies are loitering behind." replied the 50 something woman.

"Bitch, get yo fat ass back inside and mind your own business before we drop yo ass," spat a mean looking redhead.

Linda's face went red with anger. "How dare you talk to me that way, you little brat!"

The redhead got up in Linda's face. "Bring it! Who you calling little?" The redhead wasn't quite as tall as the blonde girl, but still towered over the older 5'0" woman. "Better apolgize to me before I squish you into a stain on the sole of my sneaker!"

"Fuck you," Linda exclaimed. "You can kiss my ass!" she pivoted her derriere slightly and gave it an inviting smack. This sent the mean redhead over the edge, and she gave Linda such a blow with her fist that it knocked several teeth loose and cut open her lip. The redhead alone was more than a match for the older woman, but the entire gang of girls were enraged and all of them suddenly began to wail on the sobbing woman who collapsed on the pavement and curled up into a fetal position as she was kicked and spat on by the teenagers. A kick to the head sent her unconscious.

Linda awoke sometime later on the pavement, bruised and sore from the blows dealt by the teenage girls. Much to her relief, she was completely alone. She got back up on her feet...

***

The tiny girls screamed in horror at the top of their lungs as the mature woman rose to her full height; towering over them like a colossus. For some reason the tables had suddenly turned against them... big time. After what they did, the girls were terrified of what the woman would do to them if she discovered them; and yet, they needed her help if they had any hope of surviving in a world of giants.

Tanya decided they would be more likely to survive with the giant woman's help than without it, so without even consulting her friends she ran toward's the woman's massive pump to try and somehow get her attention by banging on the leather material. The other girls screamed at her to move away, that she was getting too close; but Tanya ignored them.

Still dizzy and disoriented from the pummeling she received, the older woman wasn't very steady and wobbled a bit as she tried to catch her bearings. Unfortunately, steadying herself involved lifting up her shoe and placing it somewhere else... directly over Tanya's location! The sky became dark as Tanya looked up in terror at the worn sole of the giant mule as it fell down on her at an unfathomable speed. She didn't even have time to scream.

There was, however, a loud crunch as Tanya's bones and flesh were compressed into a stain on the pavement. Hearing the sound of their friend's demise, the other girls screamed and a few even fainted.

***

Linda heard an audible crunch as she set her weight onto her left foot. She had stepped on something tiny, and lifted up her shoe hoping it wasn't something important. To her astonishment, there was a gorey red smush as if she had stepped on a cherry or small tomato, except there also appeared to be tiny bits of fabric embedded within.

"What the hell is this?" Linda breathed as she squat down for a closer look. Still dizzy and unsteady from being beat unconscious, she quickly lost balance and fell a short distance onto her huge derriere.

***

"Run!" Stephanie screamed, as the khaki material of the middle-aged woman's trousers stretched tightly over her massive ass as it loomed overhead. Two girls were shrouded beneath its shadow and in serious danger of being squished if the woman decided to sit down. After witnessing what became of Tanya, neither of the girls were willing to take that risk and began to run in opposing directions as fast as their insect-like legs could carry them.

Stephanie pumped her legs hard as she ran and didn't waste any time to look back to see how her friend was doing. All of the sudden there was an enormous WOOOSH followed soon after by a BOOM as something massive slammed down nearby. Sure enough, it was the giant woman's fat ass! A great gust of air blew Stephanie off her feet and carried her off about a dozen feet.

Stephanie landed on the pavement scrapped up, but alive -- which was more than could have been said about her friend who had tripped on a wad of gum, which the girls had ironically squished into the pavement sometime in the past. The unfortunate girl had managed to get back on her feet, but the woman's ass was simply too big to avoid and the others watched in dismay as their friend vanished forever under thousands of tons of ass flesh.

***

Linda grimaced as she felt something tiny squish under one of her ass cheeks. She was afraid it was another of those cherries (or whatever they were), and that it would leave a stain on her pants; she decided she would worry about that later. Whatever these things were, there were at least two of them, which meant there was a good chance there were more of them laying around. Since she was already sitting down, she decided to scan the ground with her bruised eyes to see if she could spot more of them.

Almost immediately out of the corner of her eye she caught something the size of a roach scurrying around. The strange looking bug appeared different than any she had ever seen before, and she let out a terrified yelp, because insects gave her the heeby-jeebys. But this bug seemed to be wearing clothing, and as she leaned in closer she realized it was moving in a bipedal fashion. "What the devil are you?" she whispered softly.

***

By now the girls had all independently decided to put as much distance between themselves and the giant woman as possible. Unfortunately for Ivonda, running seemed to attract the attention of the giant lady. She rubbed her eyes and hoped what she was seeing wasn't the truth, but try as she might to shake it she couldn't deny the giant woman was looking right at her! Ivonda pissed her panties as the giant woman began to speak, and then began to reach down for her...

***

By now, Linda's fear had been replaced by an intense curiousity. She still didn't know what she was dealing with, but she knew she was much larger and felt confident enough to reach in and grab the tiny creature between her thumb and forefinger. Rolling it around in the palm of her hand, Linda was shocked to realize this was actually a tiny human! By the looks of it, apparently a black girl. "Why, you aren't a bug!" Linda laughed as she poked the tiny teenager with her pinky finger.

"You fucking bitch!" Ivonda screamed in a comically high-pitched voice. "Your fat ass murdered two of my friends! Change us back to normal so we can beat the shit out of you again."

"I didn't shrink you" Linda replied, but then decided she didn't have to explain herself to someone so small and insignificant. "So there are more of you little punks around? This appears to be my lucky day!" she grinned. The black girl began shouting swears and obscenities, but was cut off as Linda stuffed her squirming form down into her shirt pocket.

Now that she knew what had happened, Linda's eyes lit up and she developed a hunger for revenge. These little brats had beat the shit out of her, but now it was her turn. She began to search in earnest for any and all of the remaining teens. About 10 minutes later, she had collected a half dozen tiny girls and deposited them in her pockets. Not counting the two she had inadvertantly squished, about 2 or 3 had managed to elude capture and were still somewhere out in the vast pavement. Nevertheless, Linda was happy with her collection, and all the more so because she had managed to capture the blonde leader of the gang.

Linda closed up her shop (amazingly no one had ransacked the place), and got into her car. As she headed home she felt the tiny teens squirming within her clothing, and could hardly wait to start having her way with these little brats.

The End
Chapter End Notes:
The End?