- Text Size +

Chapter five

 

"That was a glorious moment for giantess everywhere. Sabrina knocked you out, then she did a victory dance on you."

"Her victory was short lived."

"It was still a victory." Cindy pointed out.

 

"It's time to end this farce."

Those words echoed through my mind. I opened my eyes, Sabrina looked distracted by something. I turned to where she was looking. Three ships had arrived. I knew that they were a GTS-goddess rescue team. Then I knew that things were going to get ugly.

 

As I expected, three GTS-Goddesses emerged from the ships. One was Rose Crusher, there was a huge 16,000 foot GTS-Goddess I didn't recognize and Mai, the Samurai GTS-Goddess."

"The Japanese bitch. We called her."

 

Quiet Cindy. I could tell they were not happy.

"You really screwed up." Rose Crusher told me.

"Were here, to show you how it's done." The 16,000-foot oh what’s her name added.

 

"Who are these people?" Sabrina asked me.

"Your real enemy." I told her.  My fellow GTS-goddess frowned at my words but took no action. Sabrina for some reason decided to insult the GTS-Goddesses.

 

"What a joke. A small group of giantess could take care of these losers. You got the too short blond, the super tall brunette might be a problem, then you got the fake samurai."

This last remark really upset Mai. And let me tell you it's not nice to get an 1800-foot samurai upset.

"YOU DARE CHALLENGE MY STATUS, MY VERY HONOR?"

"Honour is for losers. Besides who every heard of a woman samurai?"

Sabrina just made a big mistake, for there are woman samurai and a samurai never lets anyone be rude to them. Mai then got out the biggest sword I had every seen. She then proceeds to chop off Sabrina's right arm before she could even blink.

"What the?" She cried. Mai then proceed to cut off her other arm.

"No, I don't want to die." Sabrina begged.

"You should have thought of that before you insulated a samurai." Mai replied. She then beheaded Sabrina. It was horrible watching her head fall to the ground.

 

"But you did nothing to stop her." Cindy pointed out.

"There was nothing I could have done to stop her." Jill replied.

"Like I believe you." Cindy Replied.

 

"Was that really necessary?" I asked Mai.

"If you weren't a goddess, I would kill you for that remark. Come we must head for Washington." Mai replied.

With a heavy heart, I followed her to Washington. As we approached the city, I could see giantesses growing in the distance. A great battle was about to begin.

 

“The battle of Washington D.C. which lead to a great giantess victory."

"Actually much of battle was fought outside the city itself. Besides I dispute the great giantess victory part."

"I wrote a report on the battle for school, which I got an A. I know what I'm talking about."

"And I was there." Jill replied. "True I didn't see all the fighting. But I saw much of the slaughter. I saw giantess get slaughtered. I saw no consideration being made for the normal sized people. Entire towns got crushed in oblivion. By both sides I must add."

"In a battle like that, it's the survival of the fittest. And some people weren't fit to survive. Dave Gore and General Jerkins come to mind." Was Cindy's reply.

"I agree that general Jerkins should have know better than to attack the GTS-goddesses again. But I think you’re being unfair to president Gore. He didn't stand a chance. Rose Crusher made sure of that. She still makes Gore jokes to this day."

"You goddess still backed down, when Hannah made her threat."

 

"You don't know the whole story."

"What's there to know? Hannah said to go away, or else we'll blow up the world."

"If we really wanted to, we could have conquered your world. But we didn't want a dead world. The Vanessa's world incident was still fresh in the mind of many GTS-goddesses."

"The what incident?" Cindy asked.

"Vanessa was a evil 800-foot blond GTS-goddess. Her rule was so bad, that Humanity on her world committed suicide. Over a two year period her world Human population went from 5.2 billion to just 20 people. It makes me sad just thing about it."

Tears then started falling from Jill's eyes.

 

Cindy was not impressed.

"The truth is you’re a bunch of wimps." She told Jill.

"DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU WOULD BE DEAD IF WE HAVEN'T BACKED DOWN?" Jill shouted.

"What are you talking about?" Cindy asked.

"If we haven't back down Hannah would have ordered America's nuclear arsenal launched. The other nations would have followed suit and you would have died in the nuclear holocaust."

"I sure Hannah was bluffing. Besides even if she wasn't I'm sure Rita would have allowed her to blow up the world." Cindy replied. Jill could tell that Cindy never thought about before.

"No she wasn't. Personally I wonder if being nuked would have been a better fate for your world. The World Protection Committee has put your world on the road to hell."

'They have made our world better. Woman have achieved their proper place." Cindy replied.

 

While Cindy was talking, a tall (6") blond woman came up behind her.

"Who's your friend Jill?" she asked.

"Barbie, this is Cindy."

"Is she a pet?" Barbie asked.

"What does she mean by a pet?" Cindy asked.

"I'm a kisser. Who ever I kiss (assuming their mortal) becomes my pet. I have control over my pets bodies."

"You (censored) that means that I'm your pet."

"True, but you have been blessed with something that no other pet has."

"If you consider listening to your story a blessing, you're wrong."

Jill started to laugh.

"That's not what I meant by blessed."

"Then what do you mean?" Cindy asked.

"Let's keep that a surprise for now." Jill replied.

"Wait a moment, if you have the power to turn people into pets, how come you didn't use it back in 1997?" Cindy asked.

"I only found out I had the power last summer. Had I known back in 1997, things would have gone a lot differently."

"Is Cindy going to have sex with us tonight?" Barbie asked.

"Sex with you? Don't tell me your one those lesbians."

"What's wrong with being a lesbian?" Barbie asked.

"I think I want to go home now." Cindy cried.

"I agree, it's time to send you home."

"Aww! I was looking forward to knowing her better." Barbie whined.

 

Cindy then found herself shrinking.

"Hey why are you shrinking me?"

"You have to be small enough to fit in the wormhole." Jill replied. Cindy soon found herself at her normal height. The wormhole then opens up beneath her.

 

Back home Mrs. Davis and Rita Smith were having an argument, they could not agree on anything. Then they heard a crash. They rushed to investigate the noise. They found Cindy lying on the floor of her room.

 

"Are you all right Cindy?" Mrs. Davis asked.

Cindy started to reply, but her words died in her throat when she saw Rita Smith. Rita for her part looked Cindy right in the eye and said.

"We have much to discuss."

 

Epilogue

 

Later that night Barbie was giving Jill a breast massage.

"Ahhh. That feels good."

"Thanks Jill. Might if I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"What did you mean, when you said you blessed Cindy?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

"She has the power to grow up to 70 feet in height without the use of FemaleGrow. Only she doesn't know it yet. She also doesn't realize that she'll probably play a role in the destruction of her world.

 

The end for now