- Text Size +
   Harry could hardly breath inside Luna's shoe with the crushing weight of her sock clad foot bearring down on him. with each step she took the pain got worse. He understood how Hermione's spell worked and he knew that is wasn't Ginny, the one who cast it on him, that was stepping on him but he had to try something so he pressed his lips to Luna's sole. The pain didn't subside in the slightest and from outside of his shoe prison he could hear Luna's muffled voice. "Oh that feels nice." Then the pressure on him became constant and he heard three loud bangs before Luna spoke again. "If one nargle wants to kiss my feet then you both have to." Harry made a mental note that he owed Ron an apology.

   After a few more minutes of being walked on Harry felt weightless. He remembered that Luna had said that she didn't trust the flu network and assumed that she was flying home on a broom. At first the lack of crushing weight was pleasant but unfortunately it allowed him to breath easy. He opened his mouth to take a deep breath, a big mistake as it was immediately fill with Luna's foot sweat. He tried to breath through his nose but the smell was so bad that he passed out from asphyxiation.

   The next thing Harry knew he was in a dark alleyway. He looked up to the end where it met the street and he could see the sign that told him he was just outside of the Daily Prophit building. A screechy evil sounding woman's voice made him turn on his heels. There stood Bellatrix Lestsrange and Narsissa Malfoy facing off against Ginny and Hermione. "Look sister, a mudblood and a blood traitor. Your here for the mirror aren't you. It will be hard to destroy when your dead. Where is your husband Weasly? I want him to watch me kill you." said Bellatrix. "I don't know where he is at the moment. You'll just have to work without an audience." said Ginny. In an instant Bellatrix aimed her wand and shouted "Avada Cadavera" and Ginny dove out of the way in the nick of time but the green blast hit Hermione square in the chest. It knocked her off of her feet but to Bellatrix's horror Hermione just stood up and smiled at Ginny. "How is this possible?" screamed Bellatrix incredulously. She just stood there for a moment staring at her wand until Narsissa yanked her out of the way of a blast of red energy from Ginny's wand that nearly hit her head. "We must leave sister!" hissed Narsissa. "I will find a way to kill you blood traitor!" shouted Bellatrix before she and her sister disapperated in a puff of black smoke.

   "You know what this means?" said Hermione. "Yes, our husbands are still alive and when I find Harry I'll make suffer for escaping." said Ginny.

   Harry awoke to Ron shaking him. He looked around and by the light creeping in under the giant door he could see that he was in a closet. "Harry wake up!" shouted Ron. "I'm up I'm up." said Harry. "Whats going on? Where is Luna?" he asked. "Shes asleep. She said we have to clean all of her shoes by morning or she would punish us." said Ron. Harry's heart sunk as he turned around and saw a mountain of shoes."How could she possibly expect us to clean all of these at our size by morning?" Whined Harry. "I don't think she does. I think she just wants a reason to punish us." said Ron. "Well Its impossible. Whats the point of even trying." said Harry. "We have to at least try. I don't know about you but I don't want to see what kind of inventive cruelty a mind like Luna's can come up with. You start over there and I'll start here and we'll meet in the middle." said Ron. Harry begrudgingly agreed and headed for his side of the pile.

   Hours had passed and to Harry's suprise they were making good progress. Near the bottom of the pile Harry found a pair of shoes that must have been there for tears as they were covered in a thick layer of dustand he had an idea. Rather then lick them clean he used his hand to write a message to Luna in the dust. It said "Luna, we are NOT nargles. We really are Harry and Ron. Please help us." He then pushed the shoe to the front and went back to work.

   When they were done Harry and Ron met in front of the pile and congratulated each other on a job well done. It wasn't long before the giant door swung open to reveal a giant Luna standing over them in her night gown. "Well lets see how you did my little pets." said Luna bending down to pick up a shoe for inspection. Harry was thrilled to see that the very first shoe she grabbed was the one he had left the message on but Luna just nodded and said "Not bad." Ron saw the confused look on Harry's face and asked "What is it?" "I don't understand. That shoe was all dusty." said Harry. "I know. I assumed you missed it so I took care of it." said Ron proudly. "You idiot! I left a message for Luna in that dust." scolded Harry. "Oops." was all Ron could say. "Well at least we got them all cleaned. She won't have any reason to punish us." said Harry.

   Luna looked over a few more shoes and said "I'm impressed but...... what about these up here on the shelf." Harry and Ron craned their necks to look up to see Luna reaching up to a shelf that was over her head to pull down another pair of shoes. "Since the simple task of cleaning my shoes seems to be too much for you I guess I'll just have to let you be my shoes instead." said Luna bending down to pick up her nargles.

   Luna walked over to her bed and sat on the edge. She place Harry and Ron on the floor and set one foot down on top of each of them. Harry turned his head to face the foot Ron was under and from beneath Luna's sole he watched as she aimed her wand at Ron. Harry watched in terror as Ron's head and body flattened out and stretched until it took the shape of a flip flop, then his legs were stretched around her heel and bound together, then his arms stretched over her foot and clasped together at his fingers and then the worst part came, Ron's tongue stretched out and snaked it's way around her second toe. Luna stomped on Ron to make sure he was comfortable under her foot and then aimed the wand at Harry.

   The first thing Luna did felt familiar to Harry. In his second year at Hogwarts professor Lockheart had inadvertently removed the bones from Harry's arm, This time Luna had removed all the bones in his body. Next Harry felt his muscles stretch and his tendons rip as his body took on the shape of Luna's sole. The pain Harry felt in his groin was agonizing as his legs were stretched around Luna's heel and his genitals were smashed beneath it. The pressure that the ball of her foot was putting on his chest became more evident as his arms were stretched over the top of her foot. Then Harry could taste foot sweat and toe jam like never before as his tongue worked it's way around her toe. All in all it was the worst experience of Harry's life.

   Luna went about her day as if Harry and Ron weren't even there. She went shopping, had lunch, visited friends and since her new shoes were so comfortable she even walked to work.

   When Luna arrived at her office she found that the mirror on her wall was melted and there was a note on her desk.

   "Luna,

   Ginny and I came back last night and destroyed the mirror. We tried to dispose of it but the Fiendfire left it melted to your wall. Sorry about the mess.
  
   With love Hermione.

   PS. If you happen to find anything small and unusual please contact us right away."

   Luna looked at the mirror and shrugged but after rereading the PS she stopped in her tracks and looked at her feet. She went to her chair and sat down then removed Harry from her foot. Holding Harry in her hand she pulled out her wand and changed him back to normal and held him up to her face to get a better look at him. Harry started waving his arms and yelling and being this close Luna heard him. "Wait a tic, nargles cant talk. Is that really you Harry?" asked Luna. "Yes its me and thats Ron under your foot." shouted Harry. "How did this happen to you?" asked Luna. "Ginny and Hermione did this to us." said Harry. "I guess I should get you two back to your wives then." said Luna. "NO! Please don't give me back to Ginny. Shes been torturing me. We just want to get back to normal. Please help us." begged Harry. "Alright I'll help you. I have to go to Hogwarts tonight for a Ravenclaw reunion. I'll bet Professor Flitwick will be able to fix you in a snap." said Luna. Luna then started to lower Harry back down to her foot. "What are you doing?" asked Harry in a panic. "Well I don't keep extra shoes in my office and I swore after I left Hogwarts that I would never walk barefoot again so your just going to have to spend the rest of the day as my shoe and when I get home I'll change you and Ron back." said Luna matter of factly.

   Before Harry could finish his protest Luna had changed him back into her shoe
and had him back on her foot. Luna felt exilerated. somehow knowing that it really was Harry and Ron under her feet made it more exciting.