- Text Size +
Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch
Chapter 5 Miniature Wizards Chess

   Days turned into weeks and it seemed to Harry that Ginny was putting forth little if any effort into finding the Horcruxes. All she did was think of new ways to use her shrunken husband for her pleasure. Hermione on the other hand sent owls regularly with news of her progress or apparent lack there of although Harry suspected that it was due to her undieing need to be right rather than her desire to change Ron back to his former self.

   With each passing day Ginny seemed more cold to Harry's suffering. She took to stomping on him even while he was already kissing her feet and she wore socks less and less as her feet would sweat more that way. Ginny even stopped showering before bed so that while Harry was spending the night in her panties the smell would be stronger. Harry wondered how much worse Ginny would make things for him before they found even one Horcrux.

   Still Harry couldn't deny that he loved Ginny more than ever in spite of her cruel treatment of him, that part of Hermione's spell was working perfectly.

   It was a Friday that started much the same as every other day over the last few weeks. Ginny woke up with Harry stuck to her womanhood, went to the bathroom without pulling him off spraying his face with urine, let the water of the shower run on her until he fell to the floor of the tub, scrubbed him clean with the soles of her feet, kept him in her slipper all morning stomping on him whenever the urge hit her, making him clean her shoes with his tongue and then wearing him in them as she went about her day. Today Ginny wore knee high boots with a four inch heel with no socks and rather than kissing her feet Harry was told to lick the sweat from them. Unfortunately for Harry only kissing Ginny's feet helped to ease the pain of being walked on and to make matters worse she positioned him completely under the ball of her foot, her right foot the one she always seemed to lean on as Harry well knew. The pain Harry was in was the worst he had felt since this whole thing started as he wasn't allowed to kiss her feet. Ginny made a point of being on her feet as much as possible and almost never sat down and whenever she stood still she would stand on one foot, her right one and when she walked she would slam her foot down a lot harder than necessary.

   Around two PM Hermione knocked at the door. "Hello Hermione." said Ginny with a cheery tone. "Where is Harry?" asked Hermione already knowing the answer. Ginny just smiled and shook her right boot. "What is that smell? Are you not wearing socks?" asked Hermione. "Harry likes it better this way. He loves the smell of my feet." said Ginny. "I'm not wearing socks either." said Hermione and the two girls burst into laughter. Harry was surprised to find Hermione so careless about Ron's predicament. "I think I've located the mirror." said Hermione. "Oh. Well thats great." said Ginny unconvincingly. "It seems that Bellatrix hid it in plane sight. Its hanging on the wall in the editors office at the Daley Profit." said Hermione. "Luna Lovegood is the editor now isn't she?" asked Ginny. "Yes she is so Luna being our friend should be more than eager to let us destroy it." Replied Hermione. "Should we go then?" asked Ginny. Finlay some progress Harry thought but much to his dismay Hermione seemingly was in no hurry to get Ron out from under her foot. "Well we know where it is now and its in the possession of a friend so I don't see why we should rush in there demanding to destroy things. We will send an owl to Luna and wait for a reply. When Luna is ready we'll go." said Hermione. "Well what do you want to do in the mean time?" asked Ginny. Hermione then reached into her pocket and pulled out a tiny chess board, set it on the floor and smiled at Ginny saying "Why don't we play a little game."

   Hermione pulled off her left shoe, it was black leather with a strap across the top and a chunky two inch heel. she then tipped it over spilling Ron out onto the floor in front of the chess board. "Well." said Hermione looking from Ginny to her boots and back. "Oh." said Ginny now fully understanding. Ginny pulled off her right boot and the room filled with the horrible smell of her feet. Hermione pinched her nose and grabbed the boot from Ginny, tipped it over and shook it. "Where is he?" asked Hermione. Ginny smiling lifted her foot to reveal that Harry was stuck to the bottom. The two girls laughed hysterically until Hermione took a better look. "Hes not kissing your foot. what is he doing? And why aren't you stomping on him?" "Hes licking the sweat from my foot like a good little slave because thats what I told him to do." said Ginny. "Well you'll need to get him off if we're going to play." said Hermione. "I'm not going to touch him. I'm sure he smells terrible." said Ginny. "Ron, help your brother in law off your sisters foot would you." said Hermione. Ron started to walk over to Ginny's foot. "What are you doing?"Hermione asked Ron. "You know your not allowed to walk in my presence. Now crawl over there and peel Harry off Ginny's foot!" demanded Hermione. Hermione and Ginny laughed as Ron crawled across the floor. This new Hermione scared Harry to his core. The last time he saw Hermione she was trying to talk Ginny out of the idea of keeping Harry this way forever and now it seemed she herself had no intentions of ever returning Ron to normal and Ron was no longer allowed to walk in Hermione's presence.

   Ron made his way across the floor to the sounds of taunts from both Ginny and Hermione. "Look at him crawl" and "How pathetic" were only a couple of them. When Ron reached Ginny's foot he grabbed a hold of Harry's ankle, it was the only part of Harry he could reach Ginny was sitting on the ground with her foot propped up on its heel. The girls were amused watching Ron jump up to try to get a good grip while Harry was still licking Ginny's foot. Ron hung by Harry's ankle until they Finlay fell to the floor. "Its about time." said Hermione. "Now please put your boot back on so we don't have to smell your feet anymore." "Would you like something to drink?" Ginny asked Hermione as she pulled her boot back on. "Yes thank you." was Hermione's reply. Harry and Ron looked up as Ginny stood towering over them. She raised her booted foot high above them and with a persition stomp she caught both of them under her boot, Ron under the sole and Harry's head under the heel. Ginny then stood there for a minute or two just grinding them into the floor while she and Hermione laughed.

   Ginny returned with drinks for she and Hermione. Ginny noticed Harry looking at the glasses as though he were thirsty. "You can't still be thirsty after licking the sweat from my foot all morning. Well don't worry I'll let you lick some more later." Hermione and Ginny sat on the floor surrounding the boys with their legs. "I think we should discuss the stakes." said Hermione. "How about the loser's slave has to lick the winner's shoes clean." suggested Ginny. "And the winner gets to keep the loser's slave under her shoe while we go shopping." added Hermione. "And we both get to stomp the losing slave under our shoes and boots for one hour." added Ginny. "Agreed." said Hermione. Harry was terrified. Not only did he know that Ron was a much better Wizard's Chess player then he was but in the whole exchange between Hermione and Ginny neither Harry nor Ron's names were used, they were referred to only as slaves.

   The game went as Harry expected and he lost.Hermione cheered for Ron, pulled off her shoe and unceremoniously dropped Ron in and put it back on her foot then turned her attention to Harry. Hermione propped her shooed feet up right in front of Harry saying "I believe some one has some shoes to lick clean." Harry started to walk over to Hermione's shoes when Ginny spoke. "You know I like the idea of not allowing our slaves to walk in our presence." There it was again, not Harry but slave. "Crawl to Hermione's shoes to lick them clean." As if he couldn't feel lower Harry now had to crawl to some one that wasn't Ginny and lick their shoes clean. "You can start with the bottoms slave." said Hermione. Ginny and Hermione sat and talked while Harry licked Hermione's shoes clean. Unlike Ginny's witch Harry had to lick every day Hermione's shoes were quite dirty and Harry realised that shoes cleaning was not part of Ron's every day routine although it probably would be now as Hermione seemed to enjoy it.

   When Harry was done with Hermione's shoes he moved on to Ginny's boots, a much more difficult task as he could not reach the top around her knees. In the morning she would sit on her bed while he licked witch allowed him to climb the sheets to get the job done but now she was sitting on a chair and the seat was well out of his reach. The legs of the chair were smooth so he couldn't climb it so he tried to climb her boot instead but the leather of her boot didn't give him anything to grab hold of either. Just as Harry Finlay reached the top Ginny stood up and shook him off. "Thats enough of that then. Lets start the stomping." said Ginny.

   Harry looked up in terror at Ginny and Hermione who looked down on him with wide smiles. Hermione raised her shoe over Harry and stomped down hard. He was under her heel and she didn't lift her foot off of him right away, instead she put all of her weight on the foot he was under and proceeded to grind him into the floor under her heel. This went on for ten minutes before Harry saw anything but the bottom of Hermione's shoe and then all he saw was Hermione and Ginny laughing hysterically at him for less then a second before the shoe came crashing back down on him. Hermione stomped him mercilessly until she got tired then Ginny took over. Ginny went back and forth between grinding his face into the floor under her high heels to smearing him under her sole as if he were a cigarette that she was done with. Then Hermione decided she wanted another go and it was back under her punishing shoe he went. For more than three hours the girls stomped on Harry laughing and saying degrading things to him the whole time. Harry had never seen Ginny this cruel. It was as if seeing Hermione acting cruel gave her permission to be as cruel as she wanted. "Well I'm ready to go shopping." said Hermione.

   Hermione pulled out her wand in one hand and picked Harry up with the other. Then she crossed her leg so her ankle rested on her knee, then she pressed Harry against the bottom of her chunky heel and said "Adhiesivo" and Harry found himself stuck to the bottom of Hermione's heel. Harry couldn't move anything but his head. The rest of his body remained pressed into the heel of her shoe and even though she wasn't standing yet he could feel pressure as though she was. "What do you think? I came up with it last week and I've been looking for a reason to try it out but Ron has just been such an obedient slave I've just had no reason to punish him." said Hermione showing Ginny how her tiny husband stayed in place. "Thats great." said Ginny "but I don't think I'll need a reason to do it to Harry on a regular basis." The girls laughed at Harry's plight but Harry found a moment of comfort. Ginny had used his name.

   Hermione stood up with Harry under her shoe and Ron in it. "See Harry its not so bad right. You get to spend some time with your friend Ron. Not that you'll be able to have a conversation as your tongue will be to busy licking the bottom of my heel and Ron will be busy kissing my foot." said Hermione. "And you'd better not stop licking for even a second or we'll know." said Ginny. The girls were shopping for six hours. The whole time Harry was in hell. Not only was he enduring this new form of torture under Hermione's heel but there was no way for him to kiss Ginny's feet to ease the pain. Every torturous step Hermione took made him wish for death until he thought about how his death would cause Ginny's as well and in spite of how she was treating him he still loved her.

   Hermione was having the time of her life. The rush of power she felt having two slaves under her feet was exilerating. She actually thought about keeping Harry for herself but knew she couldn't because it would ruin Ginny. Maybe another man would be a suitable replacement though. Ginny on the other hand was was really missing her little insole husband and it showed. She was starting to get really cranky about everything. Hermione tried on a pair of shoes while they were shopping and Ginny took it as an insult. "I don't believe this. I let you keep my slave under your heel and you take your shoes off." Hermione could plainly see how Harry's absence was affecting Ginny and wanted to give him back to her but her spell wouldn't ware off for another two hours. "Your shoes are only one size bigger than mine right." Hermione asked Ginny. "Yes. So what now your going to make fun of my big feet." said Ginny now very hostel. "No I just thought you might like to have Harry back under your feet but the spell thats keeping him stuck to my shoe wont were off for two more hours so I thought you might want to trade my shoes for your boots."said Hermione. "OK. I would like that." said Ginny. She knew now that not having Harry under her feet for too long hurt her almost as bad as it hurt him and decided right then and there that she would never change him back to normal.

   Hermione and Ginny went there separate ways before the spell wore off so when it did Ginny was still wearing Hermione's shoes so she pulled off the right one and shoved Harry inside then put her foot back in. It was a tight fit when her foot was the shoes only inhabitant but now with Harry in it it was really tight. For Harry this was bad because he was being squeezed really hard and the shoe was filled not just with Ginny's foot oder but Hermione's as well. For Ginny it was very pleasant. It was tight to be sure but that just meant that Harry was being pressed into her foot that much harder. "You've been such a good slave today that I'm going to allow you to kiss my foot until I let you out. How does that sound?" said Ginny. Harry was thrilled. Finlay he could kiss Ginny's feet and relieve some of the pain.

   When Ginny got home she left Harry to fester in the stinking shoe for another hour before she Finlay let him out and then it was straight into her panties for Harry but unlike every other night before she didn't put him in the front. Instead she wedged him between her but cheeks. "Slave I want you to lick my ass while I sleep tonight. I'm just not in the mood for sex." Ginny told harry. Ginny had been walking around all day and her ass smelled worse than her feet ever did but Harry knew he had better do as he was told because it didn't take much to make Ginny mad lately. The truth was she wasn't mad at Harry at all but having him under another woman all afternoon made her realise that she had a lot to think about and if she let Harry give her orgasms she wouldn't be able to consentrate. She had to think of just the right way to tell Harry that she was never going to let him go. Harry tried to hear what Ginny was thinking but apparently though he couldn't hide his thoughts from her it didn't work both ways.

   Ginny didn't sleep well that night. She had grown accustomed to the sexual pleasures Harry gave her both before and after bed so this morning she just got up and went to the kitchen, leaving Harry in her ass, she made some coffee and sat down at the table. Ginny took a sip and started talking. "Harry." said Ginny to get his attention. Harry was happy to hear his name though he didn't know it would be the last time for a long time. "I need to tell you something and your not going to like it but I can't bring myself to care about your feelings enough not say it. Yesterday while Hermione was walking on you I realised that not having you with me hurt me. Not just emotionally but physically hurt me and I've decided that you have to stay like this forever." Ginny paused for a moment to absorb Harry's feelings about it. Harry was shocked and afraid and this brought a smile to Ginny's face. "And since your to stay like this I can't really think of you as my husband anymore." Ginny continued reveling in Harry's emotional anguish. "Its not that I don't still love you I do I really do but I don't think I can live without you under me ever again. And since you wont be my husband anymore that means you will be my slave so from now on I wont be using your name I will just refer to you as slave and in turn you will refer to me as Goddess." Harry was crying now and it made Ginny very happy. In spite of his terror he still loved her and she could feel it. She knew that he would rather die than make her unhappy. "Wait a minute you've stopped licking and I didn't say you could stop."Ginny scolded and Harry went back to work licking her ass as she sat on him now grinding her butt back and forth driving his face deeper into her asshole. "Thats better. As I was saying your not even a person anymore your just something I own to do with as I please. If its any consolation I don't think Hermione has any intentions of letting Ron go either." What about Bellatrix. She is still a threat to the wizarding world." Harry thought to Ginny. "Don't worry Hermione and I have every intention of destroying all the Horcruxes but even when thats done you'll still be my slave." said Ginny. "When will you destroy the mirror Goddess?" asked Harry. "I had forgoten about that we haven't even sent an owl to Luna yet but now that we know you wont be changed back there really isn't any reason to delay." said Ginny. Ginny then got up and went to get a quill and ink then wrote the letter to Luna and sent an owl straight away.