- Text Size +
Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch
Chapter 4 Knockturn Alley



   It was very dark, very wet and Harry could feel pressure from every where. The smell was a combination of dirty underwear and the breath of some one who had not brushed their teeth in months and it was all around him. Though he was tightly confined he still had a bit of mobility do to the extream moisture. With strenuous effort Harry could move his arms, though his legs were pressed too tightly together to move them, still if he could just reach up he might be able to pull himself out of this hellish prison if he only knew witch way was up, he didn't want to pull himself further into this nightmare. Harry raised his arms above his head but his movement made whatever he was in move and tighten around him.

   Suddenly Harry felt sharp pain in the back of his neck as if something was trying to tear his head off. From outside he could hear muffled, frustrated groaning and then without warning he was flying through the air. He hit the ground with a thud and rolled over to try to see where he was and there, starring down at him was Bellatrix Lestrange.

   "You taste terrible Mr. Potter" said Bellatrix. She had been trying to bite Harry's head off and when she couldn't she spat him on the floor. "I don't know why your still alive. Draco's legs came away from his body so easily. We will have to see if I can stomp the life out of you." said Bellatrix raising her bare foot over Harry. He look up in terror as her foot came crashing down on him. One second he could see the crazed look in her eyes and the next nothing but the sole of her foot. over and over she stomped on him getting more and more frustrated at him for not dieing. Bellatrix aimed well and slammed her heel down right on Harry's face, put all of her weight on it and started grinding it into the ground.

   As Harry lay there under Bellatrix's heel he noticed that the pain wasn't nearly as bad as it would be in this type of situation and his surroundings were still dripping wet. Harry now understood that Ginny had fallen asleep with him still inside her and he was dreaming.

   Harry opened his eyes and the explanation for all the wetness in his dream was obvious. Now that he knew where he was he tried to pull himself out. He put his arms above his head and he could feel fresh air hit his hands but his movement caused Ginny to react by shoving her finger in on top of him. Again Harry felt the sharp pain in his neck only this time he knew it was Ginny's fingernail pushing his face into the wet walls of her vagina.

   Harry fought against Ginny's finger but he was no match for it and his struggles made her even wetter and her finger was now rubbing his face against her pussy with renewed vigor. Harry tried to think to Ginny "Ginny, wake up, you have to let me out." Ginny spoke aloud in a sleepy voice "No, I'll never let you out. I love you harry but it feels so good having you like this. you'll just have to be my little slave forever." Ginny's words cut Harry like a knife. All he could hope for was that she was just dreaming and had no intentions of actually keeping him like this once the Horcruxes were destroyed. Harry decided it was best to just lay still and wait for Ginny to wake up on her own.

   Almost four hours later Ginny finally woke up, she had come to climax so many times in the night that her panties were stuck to her. Harry's hand was the only thing sticking out of Ginny and when she reached down to pull her underwear away from her womanhood she pulled Harry partly out. Now Harry had his head and one arm free. Ginny sat up on the bed and the pressure on Harry went from mild everywhere to extreme from the sides. She crossed one leg over the other to put on her slipper than did the same for the other, this pushed Harry around inside her and made her wet again. Ginny got up and started walking sliding Harry about but now he was upside down and with each step she took he slipped a little further out. After a couple of minutes bright light rushed into Harry's eye. He heard water running and felt himself falling back to a laying position. by the time his eyes adjusted to the light he could see that Ginny was now sitting........on the toilet.

   Harry was screeming to Ginny both aloud and with his mind. At first he wasn't sure if she heard him but then she giggled and smiled down on him. "Good morning Harry. Did you sleep well?" said Ginny. For a split second he was angry with her but looking up at her from between her legs he found all he could think about was how beautiful she was, even having just woken up.  "I know you want out but you look disgusting and I don't want to touch you so you'll have to wait until we're in the shower." said Ginny. Before Harry had the chance to protest he was hit in the face with a warm yellow stream. The smell was horrible but the worst part was that it was going up his nose, in his eyes and in his mouth. He couldn't believe that Ginny was pissing in his face and to make matters worse she was laughing at him.

   By the time Ginny was done Harry had drank what seemed like gallons of her piss. Ginny stood up and went straight into the shower. The water felt great to Harry, even though it was only hitting his face and arms it was enough to wash the piss out of his eyes unfortunately it would take a lot more to get the taste out of his mouth. Harry opened his mouth to let the water in, he realised this was a mistake as a piece of dried cum hit him in the mouth as it was being rinsed away from Ginny's pubic hair. Ginny pinched Harry's head between her thumb and finger and pulled him out and dropped him on the shower floor.The water in the bottom of the shower was knee deep to Harry and he began to splash around in it like a child in a swimming pool. He was finally starting to feel good when he looked in Ginny's direction and saw only one foot. Harry looked up so see Ginny rubbing a bar of soap on the bottom of her other foot. Then the soap covered foot came down on Harry with a splash. Ginny proceeded to rub her foot all over Harry, she pined his legs under the toes of her left foot and ground the toes and ball of her right into his face arms and chest, then she spun him around and pined his face under the toes of her left foot while she cleaned his legs, then she flipped him over and went through the whole thing again on his back witch was much worse as his face was helled under water.

   When Ginny was satisfied that Harry was clean she picked him up with her toes, her feet were wet so this took a few tries, and dropped him on the floor outside the bath. "Harry, I want you to wait for me in my slipper." said Ginny. Harry made his way across the bathroom floor as Ginny pulled the shower curtain closed, her slippers were only a few feet  away to a normal person but to Harry it was like two city blocks. The slippers were soft fuzzy white fleece with an enclosed toe and an exposed heel. Harry had seen Ginny wear these almost every day for the past year and found himself worrying about the smell but then though it couldn't be worse than where he just came from. As he reached the slipper he noticed that the smell wasn't bad at all, at least it didn't bother him, it still smelled like Ginny's feet but it was pleasant to his senses. The soft sole of the slipper came up to Harry's thigh, a good thing as it meant that there was a lot of cussion between him and the floor. Harry climbed into Ginny's footwear and layed there waiting for her. He layed with his head in the imprint made by the ball of her foot with his legs stretched out toward the heel, they fell just short of where her heel had made its imprint. To Harry's suprise he wasn't dreading being under Ginny's foot, in fact he was looking forward to it. "Have I gone completely mental." Harry thought.

   Harry looked up out of the slipper as Ginny came out of the shower, naked and glistening, he thought about how beautiful she was. Ginny grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself then looked at Harry laying there with his arms behind his head. "Well you look comfortable don't you." said Ginny with a smile. "Well they are quite sof...." Harry was interupted in mid sentence as Ginny walked over and shoved her foot in on top of him as if he wasn't even there. Because of how he was laying his face was pressed into the ball of her foot and the rest of him was under her arch, if it wasn't for the fact that his head was being crushed he would be comfortable, he made a mental note to try to be under her arch more often. Harry felt Ginny take a few steps then all of her weight seemed to rest right on his face, he imagined that she was brushing her hair, he watched her do it a thousand times and she allways stood the same way, all of her weight on her right foot while the toes of her left barely touched the ground, from now on given the choice he would chose the left slipper.

   When Ginny was finished in the bathroom she went into the bedroom and opened her closet to decide what to wear. Again she was standing with all her weight on Harry and unlike most women who would be moving around shuffling through clothes Ginny just had her wand out so she was standing still letting magic do the work. Harry started to feel pain as Ginny's crushing weight rested on him for more than ten minutes and it was consuming his thoughts, then the weight lifted off of him and there was relief but only for a second as it came back twice as hard, then again relief folowed by Ginny's full weight crashing down on him. "Kiss kiss my love." sang Ginny reminding Harry that he had to kiss her feet to keep the pain at bay. "Thank you Ginny." Harry thought and Ginny went back to just standing on him, "Wait, did I just thank her for stomping on me." Harry thought he was going mad for sure.

   Ginny had decided what to wear, a pair of blue denim Capri pants, a white tank top, white ankle socks and an old pair of white leather keds. She walked over to the bed and sat down and removed her foot from her slippers. Cool refreshing air hit Harry and he could breath easy but in the couple of minutes it took Ginny to get dressed he found himself longing to be back under her foot. Ginny finished dressing by putting her shoes on without Harry in them. "what about me?" Harry asked. "Don't worry Harry, you'll be able to kiss my feet all day but first you have to clean my shoes." said Ginny. Harry went to work, eager to get back under Ginny's beautiful foot. Unlike the night before it only took him just over an hour to lick all the dirt from her shoes, even the bottoms. Once he was done she took off her right shoe and sock, picked Harry up and dropped him in, then pulled the sock on to her foot as tight as she could and positioned him so his face was back under the ball of her foot, then she put her foot into the shoe and tied it tight leaving Harry in total darkness yet again.

   Harry spent the rest of the day kissing Ginny's foot while she walk on him never paying him any attention except to stomp him to remind him not to stop kissing. The next six days went pretty much the same with his days spent under her feet and his nights spent in her vagina.  The week went by way too fast for Ginny, she was really enjoying Harry's situation.

   On the seventh day at around noon Hermione was at the door. "Ginny, I think we have a problem. Ron doesn't want me to change him back." said Hermione. "I'm sure its just the spell, once hes normal again things will go back to the way they were, you'll see." said Ginny. "How is Harry doing?" asked Hermione. "The same as Ron I'm afraid." answered Ginny with a false tone of concern. "I was afraid of that and the more time Ron spends under my foot the more I want him to stay there. What if we find the Horcruxes and then decide not to change them back?" asked Hermione now sounding very concerned. "Well then I guess Harry and Ron will have to be our little footslaves forever." said Ginny nonchalantly.

   Just then an owl came in through the window, landed on the table and dropped a letter. "Its from Fleur." said Ginny. Hermione took the letter and opened it. "Dear friends Bill and I have decided to look into Horcruxes at the library at Beauxbatons so we will be in France for a while. If you find new information please send an owl right away. With love Fleur." "Well it looks like its just us going to Knockturn Alley." said Ginny.

   "I'll bet Fleur and bill aren't doing research at all. Fleur probably just wants to keep Bill like that and thinks if they are in France we won't be able to talk her out of it." said Hermione. "And you Ginny." Hermione continued "How could you think of making our husbands our footslaves. Don't you want Harry to kiss you and hold you in his arms again? To think that you could really...." "Wait a tic Hermione, Harry is trying to tell me something." interupted Ginny. "He  says we should stop bickering and start looking for Horcruxes." "Well I guess Harry doesn't want to be under your feet forever." said Hermione in a condisending tone. The truth was Harry couldn't resist the urge to defend Ginny, even though she was talking about keeping him as her footslave forever he couldn't deny the fact that her happiness was now the most important thing in the world to him and if she wanted him to be her footslave forever than thats what he would be, still the threat of Bellatrix destroying the wizarding world loomed over them and even if he were to stay like this they still had to find and destroy her Horcruxes.

   Ginny and Hermione went to a cafe across the street from the Leaky Cauldron and waited for someone they recognised from Slytherin to use the secret entrance to Diagon Alley. Hermione had brewed a draft of Polyjuice Potion in the hopes that she and Ginny would be able to take on the appearance of dark wizards so they wouldn't be bothered walking around in Knockturn Alley. After two and a half hours Millicent Bulstrode gave them what they were looking for as she was taking her younger sister shopping for school suplies. Cercie, Millicent's sister was in her sixth year at Hogwarts. Millicent was a tall thin blond and Cercie looked just like her sister only younger.

   Hermione and Ginny followed the sisters into Diagon Alley and just through the entrance Hermione used a levitation spell to hover a brick over each of their heads and then let them go knocking the two girls unconscious, then they each plucked a single hair from their heads, Hermione from Cercie and Ginny from Millicent, dropped the hair into the potion and gulped it down. Once the transformation was complete Ginny and Hermione took Millicent and Cercie's robes and headed for Knockturn Alley.

   For Ron the change was pleasant as Cercie was smaller than Hermione her shoes became loose and fresh air made its way into the shoe from the sides, Harry's experience however was the opposite. Millicent was much taller than Ginny and her feet were bigger witch made the confines of her shoe very tight for harry, also Ginny seemed to inherit Millicent's smell. Harry had grown to like the smell of Ginny's feet but Millicent's feet were awful. Harry couldn't help but gag as the putrid sweat dripped into his mouth. Ginny then started to stomp on Harry. "What are you doing?" asked Hermione. "Hes not kissing my foot and this is how I remind him not to stop." said Ginny. Harry had no choice but to kiss the rank smelling foot that pressed him into a shoe two sizes too small.

   Hermione and Ginny went into a store, everything in it was covered in dust, Ginny walked over too a counter that had a skeletal hand on it. When she got close to inspect it it grabbed her by the wrist. "It won't let go." said Ginny. Harry now knew where they were having been in the very same store just before his second year at Hogwarts. Hermione had just gotten the hand to let go of Ginny when the shop keeper came into the room. "Millicent, Cercie, do your parents know your here?" there was a quiet pause then Harry realised neither Ginny or Hermione knew the mans name. "His name is Mr. Borgin." thought Harry. "Actually Mr. Borgin our parents sent us here." said Ginny. "Yes, thats right." said Hermione. "we were asking about Horcruxes and they said that you were the man to talk to." "Horcruxes ey, well they were right, I know more about Horcruxes than anyone but I'm not likely to tell you am I, the Ministry of magic would close down my shop if they found out I was telling young witches about Horcruxes wouldn't they. Strange that you two come here asking though. I haven't had anyone asking about Horcruxes for oh more than five years and that was a day I'll not soon forget, it was Bellatrix Lestrange you see and she didn't really give me the choice of not telling her." said Mr. Borgin. "Really, Bellatrix Lestsrange." asked Ginny trying to sound surprised. "Yes, she came in and bullied some information out of me then took several items without paying for them." said Mr. Borgin. "What did she take?" asked Hermione. "She took a cursed bracelet, a old mirror and a pair of pointy toed boots if I recall correctly." said Mr. Borgin. "Do you think she made those items into Horcruxes?" asked Hermione. "I fear I've said to much already, I think its time you girls were on your way." said Mr. Borgin now sounding a little impatient.

   Hermione and Ginny left Diagon Alley and went back to Harry and Ginny's house in Godric's Hollow and after a while the Polyjuice Potion wore off and they changed back into themselves. Harry was thrilled to be back under Ginny's real feet and they had come up with promising information about what Bellatrix's Horcruxes might be.