- Text Size +

Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch
Chapter 3 A new perspective

 

   The room Harry was in started to grow very fast all around him, or thats what it seemed like to Harry. The truth was that he was shrinking. In just a few moments Harry was only three inches tall. He took some time to look around and acclimatize himself to his new surroundings. The floor seemed to go on for miles and the gaps between the floor boards were, to him, about a foot wide. He turned around to face the door, it was enormous, there was no way he could even think about reaching the handle not that he couldn't get out, he could easily crawl under the door if he had to. Outside the door he could hear Fleur and Bill arguing. Harry looked up at the ceiling, no airplain hanger, wearhouse or cathedral could ever be this big. As Harry turned back around he saw Ginny and Hermione looking down at him both with smiles on their faces, Ginny's wider than Hermione's.

   "So, what do you think?" asked Hermione. "Its actually quite terrifying." said Harry. "How do I look from down there?" asked Ginny, she seemed more giddy with each passing moment. "You look just as beautiful as ever." lied Harry, the truth was that he was scared to death of her and was not looking forward to being in her shoe under her foot. Ginny's expression turned to anger and Harry took a few steps back as if she would have a harder time closing the distance if she wanted to hurt him. "Did I say something amiss?" asked Harry. "You shouldn't lie Harry. Ginny can read your mind when you are like this. How else do you think the two of you could communicate while your in her shoe." said Hermione. Their attention was drawn to the other side of the door, Fleur and Bill were arguing louder now. "Its OK Harry. I guess I would be scared too if I was looking up at two giant girls." said Ginny the smile on her face now wider than ever. Ginny then slipped her foot out of her shoe and tipped it on its side. "Come on then Harry, you might as well get used to being in there, your going to be there for quite a while." as Ginny said this she couldn't help but laugh out loud at the fact that she was telling her husband to get in her shoe so she could walk on him. Ginny's laughter made Harry very uncomfortable and he thought of running away from her but she could read his mind and again the smile went away and the anger returned to her face. "If you don't get in my shoe right now I will make this as unpleasant as possible for you." said Ginny looking very scornfull. Harry walked toward Ginny's shoe jumping over the gaps in the floor boards. Ginny was laughing again. Now even Hermione looked upset with her. "Ginny, you shouldn't be laughing at him. Can you imagine how this must be for him, phycologicly I mean, not to mention hes your husband, you love him....... right?" "Of course I love him but think about it, the man who killed He Who Must Not Be Named, the famous Harry Potter is going to kiss my feet while I walk on him. Harry is one of the most powerfull wizards in our world but to me hes totally powerless." said Ginny matter-of-fact-ly. Harry wasn't scared anymore, now he was angry but there seemed to be nothing he could do about it and the fact that Ginny made him come to her when she could have much more easily came to him made it that much worse. She seemed to be enjoying this way too much.

   As Harry got closer to the girls he went to jump over another gap in the floor and he tripped and slid face first into Hermione's shoe. Now both girls were laughing at him. From inside Hermione's shoe he heard Ron. "Alright there Harry?" said Ron in a muffled voice "Not really." said Harry. He pulled himself up and continued toward Ginny's shoe.

   Harry had finally reached Ginny's overturned shoe. The brown leather shoe layed on its side waiting for him and to make the situation feel more imposing Ginny had her bare foot resting on it. The smell was unbelievable, Harry knew that Ginny's feet smelled bad when she wore shoes without socks but at his current size the smell was a hundred times worse. "Well what are you waiting for, get in there." said Ginny impatiently. Harry stepped into Ginny's shoe and she used her foot to turn it upright. "Now lay down on your back. I want your face under my heel." said Ginny. "Under your heel? Is that necessary? Its going to hurt a lot. thats where all of your weight is going to be when your standing in those flats." said Hermione a bit concerned. "Yes well if he gets used to that then anything else I put him through will be easy." said Ginny. Harry layed there waiting for Ginny's foot to come into the shoe and fill his world with darkness. He looked up from the shoe to see Ginny smiling down at him. "Alright Harry remember to kiss my heel constantly, the better it feels for me the less it will hurt for you and just try to remember how much I love you." said Ginny. Harry's hart sank as Ginny's foot came into the shoe, the sky filled with wrinkled flesh then her toes made contact with his face and slowly made their way down his body, the smell got worse and worse the further her foot went into the shoe and just before her heel entered he could hear from the other side of the door "Reducio Patrono Incantartum" as Fleur used the spell on Bill, then the light disapered as Ginny's heel slammed into Harry's face very hard.

   Harry felt pressure all over his body but it was nothing compared to the pressure on his face. His nose felt like it would break at any moment and he wished it would because if it did he wouldn't be able to smell. It was pitch black but even if there were some light he wouldn't know it because Ginny's heel pressed down on his face so hard that it was completely sealed in the flesh of her foot. Gradually he began to adjust to the situation and muffled sounds became voices. "Well we're Harry's friends too. Why shouldn't Bill and I be invulnerable as well?" said Fleur. "She has a point Hermione." said Ginny. "Well I guess you're right. Besides it didn't seem like Bill wasn't going to go along with any of this and this will keep him from letting the plan slip to George." rationalized Hermione. "Ginny, should you just be standing on one foot like that?" asked Fleur. Apparently Ginny was standing on one foot, the foot Harry was under. "Well it just feels so good pressing him into my heel. Besides he isn't kissing yet." said Ginny in a pouty tone. Harry took the hint and started kissing Ginny's heel. "Oh hes kissing now. I think he can hear us." said Ginny. As Harry kissed Ginny's foot the pain seemed to subside somewhat and so he kissed even harder and even more pain went away.

   "This feels amazing." said Ginny. "Hermione, Having Harry kiss my feet is making me ...... well a bit randy." said Ginny now blushing. "Can I still have sex with him like this?" asked Ginny. "Of course. The first night Ron was like this we went at it for hours, just instead of his member its all of him." said Hermione. Meanwhile Fleur was stomping on Bill very hard. "Fleur what are you doing?" asked Hermione. "Bill isn't kissing. I want to feel what you are feeling and he won't kiss my feet." said Fleur. "Well you did do this against his will. Harry and Ron both let us do this to them." said Hermione. "He'll come around, just keep stomping him until he does." said Ginny laughing. Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing, Ginny was actually encouraging Fleur to stomp on her own brother. Harry wished he could tell bill to just give in because it made the pain bearable. "Bill, Harry wants you to know that if you kiss Fleur's feet the pain will stop." said Ginny relaying Harry's message. "Now hes kissing. Typical, he would only listen to another man even when I'm the one stomping on him." said Fleur.

   The girls just stood there for a while enjoying their little husbands at their feet having a laugh at the boys expense until Hermione took the conversation in a serious direction. "Harry, while your under Ginny's foot you'll need to pay attention to whats going on outside. As I told you Ginny can here your thoughts and we will need your input to figure out where Bellatrix is hiding her Horcruxes so whenever you here us talking about it try to absorb the information  and think your ideas back to her. you don't want to be stuck like this forever do you." said Hermione. "I wouldn't mind." said Ginny much to Harry's horror.

   "I suppose we should start looking for clues about what and where the Horcrux might be." said Hermione. "Don't be too hasty Hermione. Harry only just started to get used to being in my shoe and if we need him to consentrait he'll need at least a couple of days before hes ready to start looking for Horcruxes." said Ginny. Harry thought as hard as he could that he was ready now but Ginny ignored him. "Harry agrees with me." said Ginny. "Fine, we'll wait one week and then we'll start looking. I think the best place to start would be Knockturn Alley so we will meet back here in a week, and do try to keep Harry and Bill out of sight." said Hermione. "Who will see them under our feet." said Fleur and the three of them burst out laughing.

   After Hermione and Fleur left Ginny spent the next few hours Jumping and stomping and rolling Harry around under her foot. At first Harry was very angry with her but as time went by he could feel how much Ginny was enjoying the power she had over him and for some reason his anger began to fade only to be replaced with a feeling of affection for his wife, it didn't make sense to him, he should be mad at her shouldn't he. Ginny sensed that Harry's feelings of pain and humiliation were going away and that her happiness was more important to him now so she decided to test just how far she could push him before he got mad at her again. Ginny took her shoe off, pulled Harry out, set him on the floor in front of her and put her shoe back on. "Harry, I want you to clean my shoes for me. you'll do that for me won't you?" Ginny asked knowing full well that if he said no she would make him do it anyway. "OK Ginny, I'll clean them. can I have a bit of cloth or something?" asked Harry. "No. I want you to clean them with your tongue." said Ginny. Harry was in shock. Just when he started to feel OK with the situation Ginny found a new way to dehumanize him even more. "You want me to lick your shoes?" asked Harry. "Yes and you better do a good job or tomarrow you'll spend the day under my shoe instead of in it." said Ginny.

   Harry spent the better part of three hours licking Ginny's shoes clean and he thought he was done then Ginny put her shoed foot on top of him and crossed her other leg over it. "Don't forget the bottoms." said Ginny musically. For the next forty minutes Harry struggled to move around under Ginny's shoe making sure he didn't miss a spot, then Ginny switched feet again crossing her other leg over the one Harry was under. An hour later he was finished and Ginny inspected his work. "Good work Harry. I think we will make this an every day thing." said Ginny much to Harry's dismay. "Well its getting late and I'm getting tired so why don't we get off to bed. Not to sleep of course, I can't wait to feel you inside me." said Ginny with a huge smile.