- Text Size +
"Ok," the manager gets up, "time for the next test," and she stood over me and turned around and began to descend her ass onto my face "oh fuck," i muttered under my breath right before she settle with her sphincter at my nose, she then leaned back so that her asshole was now over my mouth, "mmmmph mmph" was all  i heard since her ass cheecks went around to cover my ears, but when she pressed her hole to my face i knew what she meant, so i began licking. Apparently the icing was smeared everywhere cuz she tasted great, and i was begginning to lose the feeling of disgust i had, i was beginning to get turned on, i couldn't believe it. I must've not been the only one to notice, there was a muffled conversation going on above me and thats when it happened, the manager with her ass pressed against my mouth and nose, farted a disgusting wet fart. I twitched, that was all i could do and she got off of me ad they both stood there laughing, the young one had a half empty bottle of jack daniel's in one hand, and a box in the other. Apparently she was already drunk, had i been down there that long, but so was the manager, and they kept muttering to themselves. "he looks like a pale hitler, see how he's all white from the frosting, and the little shit mustache u gave him," this led them to laugh some more, the young suddenly changed her expression, "i gotta pee" and she stumbled over to meand she sat on my face. The manager's broke the panicky screams i was making in my head and said, "this is the first part of ur final test, now drink up," and with that the young one let lose and all i felt was a warm feeling flooding over my face, i was trying to kick and kept bucking so the manager held me down until the young one was done. "I was saving this till u really pissed me off, guess now is that time," she opened the box in her hand and the young on was standing right next to her, the each ate about half the contents, although the manager ate more than her coworker. "i told u to drink it but u didn't cooperate, now u must be punished, that was our agreement."
"no wait,"i pleaded, "i'm sorry,"
"too late," you thought her pissing on u was bad, take a look at this," she held the box so i could read the label, "just this part,"she pointed

FAST ACTING, RELIEVE CONSTIPATION IN LESS THAN 45MINS OR UR MONEY BACK.

"what!"
"Ultralax, most powerful laxative available, fortunately i've been constipated for 5 days, due to the medication i was taking, so the doctor prescribed this laxative and told me to give myself a free day whenever i decide to use this."
Thats when the younger one interrupted, "and we've got a free week thanx to all this contruction," she laugh and i was about to scream but she put her foot on my mouth, "lick it," and i bean to lick her foot. the manager then straddled me and told me to clean her pussy while she waits for the laxative to kick in. I'm freaking out, but i do as i'm told, if this is them happy, i don't want them to be mad. He decided he was going to have to submit to there every demand if he ever wanted to see the outside world again. Right above him the manager is sitting on his face while the younger one positioned the stool so that she would be sitting right in front of the manager. She then put a cinamon roll inbetween her legs, squeezed them shut and opened them again and the manager began licking away happily. this went on for another 20mins before the young one suddenly jumped up. "its almost time," she said and with that they untied me from the machines and pulled me back onto the bench. They strapped me into the bench "what are u doing," i managed to ask "making sure u have to look up at our beatiful asses, so now u will be sompletely covered in our shit and piss until you decide to eat it, understood, good" before i could respond she leaned on the bench to push while the other one pulled, when she leaned she completely cover my face with her tit sincei couldn't turn back. Then we stopped, i looked around and was startled when they slid me into this machine. "whats happeneing!" i yelled and the darkness in front of me opened up to these 2 big bitches.
"hurry hurry," yelled the younger one, i didn't know what was going on, but then it all made sense, around my head was a clear plastic tube, i was on the bottom half, the top half was connected to a toilet, it wasn't until i saw the lid that i realized my fate. thats when the lid open and the young one sat down, her ass was barely 2 inches from my face, had she positioned herself differently i would be eating her ass, but she wanted me to see it coming. without warning it happened, she farted and the smell was intense. Her asshole pucker and the turd began to slide out, she paused and yelled "eat it," so i opened my mouth and it touched my lips, i tried not to gag as she let the rest of ir come out. Every part of my mouth was covered with shit, so much so the it was coming out of my mouth and down my neck. I slowly began chewing and swallowing the turd, she just kept on shitting into my face with random farts that would spray the shit onto my face. After what seemed like an hour she pissed again and got off.
"My friend is dying to get on you but we decided it would inconsiderate for us to force feed you and not give you a chance to enjoy our offering, so we shoved a plug into her ass and is eating cinamon roll after cinamon roll until you've finished eating my shit," my eyes widened at this, i couldn't even talk "the best part about it, instead of cinamon we've used more laxative on the roll, to make sure she cleans her system, she has 5 days of crapping to gett rid off." I was able to see her manager through the corner of my eye, she even seemed fatter, like she's bloated. I started chewing faster and swallowing when the younger one quickly jumped back onto the toilet and prceeded to gush a chunky stream of shit into my face. Only this time when she jumped down, she went too low and jammed my face into her ass, i couldn't refuse it, even if i wanted to, i don't even think it bothered me anymore, as i lay there swalowing her wastes. Everytime i would look out through the side of the tube i would see the manager shoving another roll into her mouth, its been 30 minutes and she hasn't stopped eating. 15minutes later the young one opened the top, äll done? good" she said as she sat down and pissed into my face. She then stood up and i felt a strange feeling in my stomach, thats when i saw her ass descending upon the bowl. When she sat down however, she was so big there wa snothing she could to stop my face from going into her ass. She still pulled up a little, to let me breath she says before letting lose a fart that vibrated my nostrils. Then i heard her bubbling, i saw her asshole clench, then open up with an avalanche of shit behind it, my head literally was pushed back from the force of the feces and there was nothing i could do. The turds were continous, only breaking when she would fart, eventually the entire bowl was filled with shit, let alone my mouth but she wasn't down yet, so she stood up and kept shitting. It looked like an ice cream cone, only i was underneath it, i had stopped moving altogether, but i was still awake and somehow breathing. "Time for the final test" said the manager, "sure why not" said the young one.
"can you hear me?" says the manager, "if u can here me move you arm"
oh she's talking to me, i move my arm.
"are u our slave?" she asked allowed "1 tap for no, 2 taps for yes"
i tap twice, "good," and thats when i felt all the restrains release me, there i lay with my limbs dangling off the side of the bench. Pile of shit literally 2ft high on and around my face, my face isn't even visible. I go to move and they stop me, "no, not till u finish ur dinner" and i lay back down. i don't want anymore dinner, so i roll off of the bench and fall down, i get up and stumble to the door, i make it but there's no knob. "oh no" i hear from behind, "you tried to escape, what a pity," and with that they rushed me and took me into one of the big oversized bowl and began to wash me and themselves. Every couple of minutes they would push me under the water and press me against there clits. after we were washed up they chained me to the machine by my ankle, to prevent further attempts at escaping, gagged me and tied me to the bench. "Well it seems a week wouldn't have been good enough for you anyways, so we put out an ad in various flyers that people around here read. Lets how well you do with the neighborhood ladies. Just then i heard a womans voice in the background, only it wasn't the younger cashier, "wonder who that is," says the manager as she walks away. About 10 minutes pass by, i hear commotion outside and the manager comes back in, "seems like the mall is no longer going to be remodeled, and they want to try and bring back mall traffic to this area up a little." She grinned that evil grin, "yep looks like we're gonna have so many customers we needed to hire some help," she removed the block that held my head in place, and walking in through the door was the largest women i've ever seen. I was gagged so i couldn't express my discomfort at the situation, only moan and struggle, so the manager put the block back in, straightening out my head. But my eyes were still wide with horro, this lady must've been 5'5 and somewhere between 400 and 450, her breasts were enormous, watermelons aren't that big, and yet they still sat on top of her stomach, and her ass, standing sideways this lady was bigger from belly to ass than she was tall, i was moving around a lot so i couldn't here them talking anymore, but all of a sudden what seemed like a table cloth landed on me, it was her underwear and i freaked even more. She gingerly lifted her underwear, and they removed my gag since no one could here me in this back room, then straddled me facing my feet, and leaned forward. An all too familiar smell filled my nostrils as i looked into her snatch, it glistened but not with her moistness, it was icing. "Apparently she's a little bit larger than we expected, but u don't mind right, thats why we went ahead and used an extra bucket of icing, enjoy," and they walked away leaving me with the oversized trainee. I was trapped, tied down could her the manager and cashier explaining to someone outside how they've got a brother inside who loves to torture overweight women and make them cry, and how as a part of therapy he would have to be forced to be intimate with overweight women, the bigger the better, he then heard a female voice making an appointment and the manager telling her to tell her friends. "Hey," i snapped back to reality, "lick it, slave, lick it clean," and then she brought herself onto my face, all light disappeared, only smells and tastes remain, and she said, "welcome home."