[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Chapters 1 & 2 are gone.

The twenty-four brothers of Kappa Tau fraternity are shrunk by an attractive, devious, and very jealous sorority girl. 

I accidentally deleted the whole story when I just wanted to delete a chapter.
Sorry- but here are Chapters 3 & 4.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3640 Read: 25296
Published: December 31 2009 Updated: December 31 2009
Story Notes:

FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS
(It was largely exposition and I really don't feel like writing those two chapters again...)

*The twenty-four brothers of Kappa Tau fraternity are shrunk by an attractive, devious, and very jealous sorority girl.

*Holly and Roger were once boyfriend and girlfriend.

*Rick Lennox, one of the two narrators, drunkenly hit on a girl named Rachel.

*Josh managed to escape from Holly- but the others are still captive.

*Chad is Rick's "little brother".

*Mitch, Holly's hookup, is part of the Sigma Alpha fraternity.

*They go to Armour, a prestigious private university in Northern Virginia.

*Rick was part of the team who created the size changer- whose leader was Dr. Kevin Donovan, a Physics professor. 

*Rick was swished around by Holly in her mouth- which turned him on.  For the vore  fans, I plan to write  a similar scene in the near future..

1. Organizing Their Captivity by ArmourAnt [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1737 words)

2. Anywhere But With Holly by ArmourAnt [Reviews - 0] (1903 words)