- Text Size +

I watched as Cristina, a beautiful Puerto Rican Girl, entered the stall. Her tall and slim body turned around as she pulled her white jeans over her tight ass. They hit the floor along with a pink thong she was wearing underneath. She sat down on the toilet and began to do her business.

From my position, under the lid, I could see her long smooth legs before me like two sexy tan towers. Wrapped around her ankles were the pants and thong. I defiantly wanted to be with Cristina, I just needed a way and time was running out. I knew that if I wanted to get her attention I would have one choice. I would have to repeat the ride that I had gone through with, Regina.

I took a running leap from my position. The air moved around me as I fell toward Cristina’s pants. Below me the pants came rushing to great me. I landed softly inside. I grabbed a hold of her thong as she flushed and pulled her thong up. Her smooth legs went soaring past me as I headed toward her tight backside. I was pulled, with her thong, in between her cheeks. I could barely move, her ass cheeks, while soft, were also a lot firmer than Regina’s. My head was sticking out a little and I could see as she pulled up her pants and then everything went dark.

Inside her pants it was hot as she walked around from one place to the other. There was a definite smell of shit that would cause me to gag when I thought about it. The more she moved the more her thong began to get pulled further into her ass crack, pulling me along with it. I found myself once again face to face with another sexy girl’s asshole. Her thong pushed me up against it as it grew hotter and hotter in between her ass cheeks.

I could feel nearly every move she made. I could tell when she walked and when she stopped by the way her ass cheeks rubbed against my body. I could tell when she would bend over because her jeans pressed everything together and squished me closer to her asshole. I did not have any problems until she sat down. I was pressed into her asshole. My body was stuck half in and half out. This is where I ended up stuck for nearly the rest of the day.

I heard many muffled noises from my spot. I could not tell though were I had ended up. All of a sudden I heard her zipper and then light flowed in as she pulled her pants down and then her thong. I remained stuck in her asshole. I became a little fearful as I remembered how I had nearly ended up flushed down the toilet earlier that day with Regina.

My vision cleared as Cristina bent over. I could see that she was not about to use a toilet. She was in her bedroom. I heard some rumbling behind me. I then found myself ejected from her hole in a blast of hot smelly air, she farted. I flew through the air and landed on a soft surface. The smell followed seemed to follow me, it was horrible. I quickly threw up. I looked around and saw that I was on her bed. The large surface seemed to go forever in every direction.

High above Cristina moved about her room naked. She was like a beautiful Latina Goddess. Her fine features moved back and forth with her. Her breast bobbing ever so softly and her tight ass moving back and forth as she walked. She walked off into the hallway and disappeared. I was left alone in her bedroom on her bed.

I began to search for a way off her bed. I walked to the edge of the giant bed. It took me almost a half a hour to do so. When I reached the edge I could not find a way down. To the side of the bed there was a side table but it was to far away. And the distance down seemed like miles. I thought about simply jumping since I had survived everything so far. But why take the risk?

As I stood there wondering what to do Cristina entered the room. She had just come from the shower. Her hair was down and wet and she had a towel wrapped around her. She dropped the towel as she enter the room. I did not know she had entered the room until a giant shadow loomed over me. I looked in time to see Cristina’s ass coming strait toward me. I ran as fast as I could to avoid being crushed under her ass. I narrowly avoided being crushed as she sat her bare ass down on the bed.

The force of her sitting down had sent me flying across the bed. To me it seemed like I had flown nearly a hundred feet. To her it was only be a couple of inches. I stared up at Cristina. From my position I could only see up her back.

She flopped backwards on the bed. When she did so I was tossed up into the air. I landed on something soft. The surface was tan. In one direction I could see two large mounds that extended into the air. They were Cristina’s breast, I had landed on her stomach.

I saw one of her arms move over head. She was reaching for something. I could hear a drawer open. On the other side of her body her legs spread apart as her other hand moved down there and began probing. I began to understand what she was about to do. From over the horizon of her gigantic breast a large silver dildo appeared. She began to run it down her body. It moved in between her breast and down toward her vagina and me.

There was a shutter that ran through her body as she worked her clit. She dropped the dildo and it rolled down her stomach. I ran as fast as I could away from it. It was no use, it rolled over my body and I found my self temporarily stuck to the head. Before I could get off Cristina grabbed the dildo again and moved it toward her pussy.

I watch as I came closer and closer to her vagina. The smell of her sex getting stronger with every passing second. She pressed it against her slowly before applying pressure and forcing it in. As she did I found myself being squished between her lips and the metal dildo then everything became wet. Soon I was sliding inside her with no signs of stopping. It did not take long for the dildo to start moving in and out.

I was inside her for what seemed like hours. With every orgasm she had I thought my body was going to be crushed into nothing. The walls of her vagina squeezed me tightly. I could actually hear her moaning as she thrust the dildo in further and further inside her. Just I as I thought I was going to be pushed strait into her womb, finally she gave up and pulled the dildo out. Luckily, her juices and kept me stuck to the head. I was in awe, that was one of the oddest experiences in my life, it also turned me on greatly. I had never been inside a women like that while she orgasm.

She then let her arm fall over the side of the bed and releases the dildo form her hand. It hit the floor with a thud and I was jolted off of it. High above me Cristina was catching her breath, I still wanted to find a way to get her attention. I decided to climb back onto the dildo, after all she would have to pick it up again. I passed the time by masturbating with nothing of the thoughts of what I had just happened to me. It felt great and I came several times, my cum mixed with her juices on the dildo to make something beautiful.

I waited for nearly a hour while Cristina laid on her bed. Then there was a knocking on her front door. At the sound of that Cristina stood up and began to dress herself. After she did she nearly left the room before stopping and grabbing the dildo to return it to its hiding place. As she did I jumped from the dildo to her hand. The juices that were on my body helped for me to stick better to her hand.

Cristina walked out of the room with me holding onto her hand. I held on tight as the floor passed below, it looked to me like it was miles away. I definitely had a great view point from were I was as her arm swung by her side. At the front of the swing I could see her perky breast high above me. At the back of the swing I had a nice view of her ass as it shook side to side.

She opened the front door and in walked one of her best friends, Maddison. Maddison was only about 5’4” , she was a brunette with everything proportioned just perfectly. As they hugged I slipped off of Cristina’s hand.

I found myself falling quite rapidly through the air. I reached out the best I could and grabbed a hold of a piece of Maddison’s clothing. I had managed to grab onto the edge of her pink shirt. He shirt was not very big and left a little of her skin showing before her tight pants started. Below me was the opening to the back of her pants. My hands began to slip and I fell. I fell right into Maddison’s ample posterior. I slid right into her crack. I was beginning to think that I would great every woman I found like this.