[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Pepper shrinks to a few inches tall. Tony takes to carrying her around in his suit pocket, teasing her and eventually using her.

An MCU fic!


Rated: X
Categories: Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5057 Read: 1751
Published: April 29 2024 Updated: April 29 2024

1. Chapter 1 by fandom-gt [Reviews - 0] (847 words)


2. Chapter 2 by fandom-gt [Reviews - 0] (1736 words)
Glad to hear you're down for more Tony x Pepper stuff! For a slightly friskier prompt, how about Tony with a tiny Pepper in a meeting? He arrives a little early and has some fun playing with her, until someone comes in and he's forced to quickly hide her - on his seat, between his legs. As the meeting goes on, a bored Tony decides to have some fun and traps Pepper between his thighs, gently squishing her against them and, half-accidentally, against his crotch. Thank you for all your hard work!

3. Chapter 3 by fandom-gt [Reviews - 0] (695 words)

4. Chapter 4 by fandom-gt [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1779 words)

Hi, any chance you’d do a carry on from the Tony X Pepper one with maybe accidental cock vote? Pepper being stuck in Tony’s balls, him being forced to go about his day because he can’t get out of meetings? That kind of thing? Please and thank you.