- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of direct size and weight comparisons in this one, enjoy!


The most plausible reason as to how I caught the virus was because I’d been travelling through international airports. But another part of me thought it was heavenly retribution for my impure thoughts. I awoke in bed with some gentle morning light streaming through the window above and I felt awful. Congested and lethargic, my muscles ached like I’d run a marathon. I texted my family group chat that I was sick and because Helen and dad were busy at work it was on Quinn to take care of my needs in the meantime. She brought an instant test kit to my room and lo and behold I tested positive.

I was bedbound for the first day, too sick to really think about anything other than getting rest, I spent a lot of it rewatching the Sopranos, fading in between consciousness. Quinn brought meals to my bed and was really sweet about not disturbing my peace too much. She checked on me occasionally and spoke to me about her day with her warm voice while she sat in the doorway. The next day was much of the same and I only left my room to go to the toilet. I’d gotten through two seasons of the Sopranos by the time I passed out on my second night of sickness. On the third day, Quinn popped into my room early in the morning and said she was going out for the day but if I needed anything I could just call. I was admittedly feeling slightly better so as midday rolled around, I decided to get out of bed and stretch my legs.

When I was getting changed into the crumpled clothes on my floor, I noticed my shirt felt baggier than usual and I looked myself in the mirror trying to figure out what was different, nothing exactly leapt out at me except for the heavy bags under my eyes, so I chalked it up to a lapse in memory and pulled my shorts up. Something about them felt wrong too but maybe my brain was scrambled from being sick, I was in a weird hazy sort of mood regardless. I made my way downstairs and had a can of tuna for lunch and then stationed myself on the couches in front of the TV and started surfing the channels, I was over the Sopranos at this point.

I must’ve fallen asleep on the couch because the next thing I knew, I heard the front door open and in came Quinn, her flip flops slapping at her heels. She wore jean shorts that ended where her hips flared out and showed off her long legs and a white crop top, her blonde hair in that same spiky bun. She had a disposable face mask on, only further emphasizing her bright blue eyes.

“Hey, look who’s up,” she said, taking the thing off her face and flinging it onto the kitchen counter.

“Hi.” My voice was weak since I hadn’t been doing much talking. She walked around the place opening up some of the windows. “Should I put a mask on?”

“No need for the precautions sire.” She came over to the couches and fell back on the one perpendicular to mine, she let out a long sigh and kicked her flip flops off and rested her long legs down most of the length of the couch, the bottoms of her big soles facing me.

The TV was playing the news, and they were talking about the virus, it was the general information segment they’d been playing for the last few weeks, all the usual stuff at this point, contagion was less effective after 2-3 days, make sure to wear a mask in public spaces, stay away from elderly relatives. It got a whole lot more interesting when ‘BREAKING’ crossed the screen and they announced a newly discovered strain. Colloquially dubbed as SIVID, it affected you much in the same way its predecessor did albeit with a lower infection rate, though what was most strange was the side effect, and I do have to emphasise how strange of an effect it was, after the virus ran its course, there would be a prolonged period of ‘miniaturization’ as the inflicted individual gradually lost muscle mass and height. It was in the early days of the discovery and the extents to which the virus would reduce someone wasn’t fully known, most reported cases had only been a few inches, though there were some exceptions in severe circumstances, flashing to pictures of a particularly gaunt looking man. Then warnings not to panic and talk of research being well underway. It cut back to the reporter, and she went over the standard precautions and urged citizens to avoid unnecessary travel and wear masks. Then they started to list hotspots along the eastern coast of Australia where SIVID was reported and Sydney was number one on the list. It seemed ridiculous, like something from a movie, but then again, the world works in mysterious ways.

“Oh my god Bailey, what if that’s what you have,” Quinn said.

I thought about my baggy shirt and my cheeks went hot. It couldn’t be. “Well, but, I got sick a few days ago.”

“Yeah and didn’t she just say it takes a few days before it kicks in? It’s not like it wasn’t around before they discovered it.”

“That doesn’t mean I have it.”

“But it really might.”

“I guess we’ll have to see, I don’t feel that sick anymore,” I said, but I was trying so hard to keep my cool, for some reason I felt waves of embarrassment rolling over me because of this. I was already starting to lose control around Quinn now but how could I compose myself if I was even shorter, there’d be even more of her to take up my vision. My sickness had helped me block these thoughts of Quinn but with this looming revelation they ran wild. I’d never been vain about my height since there wasn’t much to begin with, but the idea of becoming shorter than I was, even shorter compared to my little but also very big sister, terrified me in an emasculating yet exciting sort of way. I couldn’t stand it.  

“We have to measure you,” Quinn said. “Just so we can make sure.”  

“We don’t have to do anything. I’m sure we’ll realise that I’m shrinking if it comes to it.”

“What, I’ll find you on the bottom of my foot?”

An image of being plastered to Quinn’s enormous sole flashed in my mind.

“It’s not gonna make me that tiny,” I said.

“You don’t know that.” She stood up from the couch and leaned over where I was lying down. “Come on, let’s measure you.”

“We’re not measuring me.”

“We are. Get up.”

I stood my ground, or rather, laid my couch, and didn’t move.

“Do I have to force you?”

Finally, I made eye contact with her, and she smirked, and I conceded. “Fiiine.” I rolled off the couch and stood up to be eye level with her white crop top boobs. Which I had been before, I reminded myself.

“You do look a little bit shorter,” she said. “A little thin around the bones.” Her big hand enwrapped my bicep and shook me.

“Shut up.” I tried to yank it from her but she held on tight.

She giggled and let me go then prodded my shoulder with enough force to tip me off balance and I fell back on the couch, she laughed even harder.

“Do you want me to get up or not?”

Quinn rolled her eyes at me and bent over and grabbed my arms and hauled me to my feet, I yelped in surprise, she spun me around with her big hands on my shoulders and as I started to protest, she pushed me toward the door to the garage. 

“Onward!” She said.

We had a two-car garage that was normally filled by Helen’s Land Cruiser and dad’s Volkswagon sedan when they weren’t at work. But now, it gave us a spacious place, concrete ground with oil stains and shelving to the side packed with old beach and camping equipment and there was a workbench where my dad had his tools and an assortment of projects and dirty rags. I stood only a little way into the garage as Quinn went and rifled through dad’s toolbox and found a tape measure and came back over to me.

“Here.” She pointed me toward one of the bare walls. “Stand here,” her hand placed itself on my shoulder and pushed me up against the wall, gently, but I felt her strength in how easily she handled me, especially when the wall met solid against my back. She bent down and lifted my foot in her huge hand and placed the end of the tape measure under it. The way she was moving around parts of my body with such little effort, like I was some rudimentary object she had to examine and was simply going through the motions. Then she stood up and up, the tape measure whirred as she rose. Her cleavage almost knocked into my chin and when her boobs jostled to a stop right in front of my face, I averted my eyes. They were so big I really had to look at the floor to get them from my sight. I had to, I felt something come over me. She held her enormous arm right next to my head as she palmed the wall and leaned in closer to confirm my height. I shrunk away from her as her massively broad body enclosed me further and there was nothing I could do as her boobs gently knocked into my face, with her being so close, every breath was tainted by the warmth of her golden skin, she’d spent the day shopping and had clearly worked up a sweat, even if faint when mixed with her floral scented perfume, from the sheer size of her it lingered in my nose. I was blushing and embarrassed and I heard Quinn titter above.

“God you’re so small,” she giggled and looked down at me, some of her blonde hair cascading onto me. “How tall do you think you are?”

“Quinn, I really don’t know.”

“Just guess.”

She was standing so close to me, and I tried to make myself as flat as possible against the wall, my senses feeling overwhelmed by her presence. I couldn’t think straight. I said the first thing that came to mind. “Maybe I’m like 170 centimeters?”

That made her burst into laughter, her hot breath against my forehead, and she palmed the wall next to me with her other hand, totally cutting off any semblance of escape. “It’s a little lower than that,” she said, and straightened up so she stood even taller, the tape measure whirred as she let go and it retracted and her palms slowly crawled up the wall as she used her arms to support her weight so she could lean even further over me, looking down at me between both her big arms, a huge predatory grin on her face. I didn’t know if she was playing into it or if she was just genuinely basking in our height difference. She was a big girl, she went to the gym a lot, she liked to stay fit, she probably liked the idea of being ‘big’ and I was only accentuating that feeling by being so impossibly short next to her. Oh my god and was I getting shorter? The thought stung me.

“Like, 165, maybe?” I said hopefully.

“One hundred, and sixty, two,” she said, grinning even wider. “I was that tall when I was twelve.”

“Yeah, right.” I was blushing so bad I couldn’t look her in the eye.

“Oh my god, have you always been this timid?”

“It’s just, it’s a little embarrassing.”

“Awww, cause you’re shorter than your lil’ sis?” Those words dripped with sarcasm.

“Yes. That.”

She laughed and stood up straight, placing her hands on her hips. Warmer this time. “Okay but, you’ve always been shorter, so why’s it so embarrassing now?”

“Do I have to spell it out for you?”

She bit her lip. “Alright, alright. You’re a little manlet and you’re self-conscious or whatever. But you’ve really never measured yourself?”

“No, I’ve never felt the need.”

“Well now you know bucko.”

“Thank god for that.”

“Now you gotta measure me.”

“Why do I have to do that?”

“Because I want to know how tall I am, there’s a chance I’ve grown since I last measured, I’m only nineteen y’know.”

“I know that.”

She looked at me curiously. “Hmm. Do you remember when my birthday is?”

“Of course I do, it’s on the 29th of July. Do you know mine?”

“Obviously I remember yours. You’re the 12th of March. Mum forgot mine the other night.”

“Ouch,” I said.

“It’s whatever.” She held the tape measure out. “Back to the matter at hand.”

I looked up at her enormous body. “I’m not sure if I’ll be able to reach.”

Quinn scanned over the garage and pointed at a stool tucked under dad’s workbench. “Use that,” she said and stepped to the side and put her back against the wall.

I grabbed the stool and waddled it over to her, it was heavier than I expected. Quinn handed me the tape measure and I kneeled down as she lifted her big foot up. It unnerved me how large her feet were, they were much longer than my hand. She placed her foot down on the end of the tape measure and I started to stand. Slowly pulling the measure up along her body, watching the numbers rise as they scaled her long and shapely legs, up her sculpted calves that doubled the width of my forearms, then to her wider and more powerful quads that were toned from hours upon hours of working out and propelling rowing boats through the strong river current. The numbers went up and up and as I went past her hips, 121, 122, 123. Her butt was packed into her denim shorts and there was no room to spare as they rounded out the back, squashed against the garage wall, having my arms so directly compared to these thick parts of her body made me realise how much pure mass she had on me and I silently prayed she wouldn’t make us compare weights next. I stood on the stool and continued pulling the tape higher, past her softly defined abs, then painstakingly past my own height of 162cm scaling along the enormous swell of her breasts as they pulled her crop top down with their weight to reveal a healthy line of cleavage. Then I arrived at her face and she was smirking at me and raised her brow as if to say, ‘get on with it’. I finished standing up straight, eye level with her forehead, I placed my hand on her head to get an accurate measurement. She was 202cm tall. I was glad my shorts were baggy because I felt my dick twitch, I internally screamed. I tried not to think about the fact she was a clean 40cm taller than me or the fact that I was closer in height to one of her legs than I was to the rest of her.

“What’s the verdict doc?”

“You’re uh, you’re 202cm tall.”

“Wow.” She giggled. “That’s a whole like, 40 centimeters on you.”

“It sure is.”

She pursed her lips in a smile, still laughing little titters out her nose as she watched my cheeks flush red.

“It must be my viking genetics.”

“Or maybe you eat too much,” I said.

“Ay!” She suddenly grabbed my torso in her big hands, and I seized up, flashbacks to her torturous tickling. “Watch it shrimp, or I might eat you next.” Then she pretended to push me off the stool, but she held onto me and giggled. “I bet I could just…”

“Hey, stop –”

Quinn cupped her forearms under my butt and there was enough space to force me into a seat and then she hauled me over her shoulder, locking my legs against her chest. I tried to kick and protest but they were locked tight and so I stared the long way down her back defeated. From this vantage point I saw how much her ass protruded from her body, a big denim shelf with pockets curved over each clearly pronounced cheek, the navy stretched tight over the round humps.

“You’re so light Bailey,” she tossed me with a flick of her shoulder and caught me in the same position and then did it again, tossing my weight in the air with such a simple movement. I yelped each time she tossed me up, and each time I felt her enormous arm wrap around my legs, the swell of her forearm pressed against the back of both of them, cupping my little butt, and I only call it little because of how genuinely small I felt up there on her shoulder. “Seriously you’re like a big teddy bear or something,” she said.

“Yes! Your point is made, please let me down.”

“Aw come on, it must be fun being up so high for a change.”

Quinn started to spin around in the garage, letting my arms and legs fly out as she picked up speed. She did another three rotations and stopped, and my head felt like it was about to burst. It only made me dizzy, and my body fell limply down her chest and back. She laughed to herself and made for the garage door.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“We’re getting your body specs my man.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You’ll see,” she said, kept walking and I could only watch as her big butt rocked up and down with each step, also feeling each thud of her foot as it jolted through my body. Quinn walked through the living room and then we were at the stairs, and she started taking them two at a time, holding the railing with one hand and me with the other. She hadn’t shown any sign of exertion, and it made me think that she must throw around heavier weights than I at the gym. Still, I felt that strange feeling again perched on her shoulder, and I closed my eyes and thought of the worst things possible to avoid spiralling out of control.

When I opened my eyes, I saw carpet below and when Quinn stopped I realized we’d arrived at the bathroom that we shared, it was between both our rooms, my room was further down the hall and hers was closer to the stairs. In she went and I immediately knew what she was planning. She grabbed my waist in both hands and lifted me off her shoulder and placed me on my feet and I had to take a second to remind myself how short I was compared to her as she once again stretched up to her full height and towered over me, the bathroom light covered by the top of her blonde bun. “Let’s see how much this lil tucker weighs.” She playfully jabbed at my side.  

“You know with all this contact, you might get sick too,” I said.

“Nah, nah, my immune system is A1 bro. I haven’t been sick in years.”

Stupid, but I believed her when I considered that she was an image of human perfection. I looked next to the toilet where the scale was, there was also a pair of pajama shorts that Quinn nudged aside with her foot. “You’re gonna laugh at how much I weigh,” I said.

“If it’s a funny weight I will. C’mere.” She turned the scale on with her big toe and tested it briefly. “Okay on you go.” Her hand enwrapped my wrist and she gently guided me onto the scale, once again acting like I couldn’t move myself. I’d noticed she’d taken on this de facto leader role when we were together now and I found myself following along willingly, unable to put up much of a fight.

I stepped onto the scale and watched as the number shot to 52, flashing between 51 and 50 and then settling on 49kg. I looked up and over my shoulder and Quinn’s mouth was covered by her hand as she held back laughter.

“I’m a skinny guy what do you want me to say?”

“That’s just really cute,” she said. “I can cable row more than that.”

“Congratulations.”

She ruffled my hair in her huge hand, her fingers extending halfway down the back of my skull as she palmed it. It seemed like Quinn was resorting to physically asserting herself more so than I could remember. Even as kids she’d never lorded herself over me like this, not so directly at least. “Now move aside pipsqueak.”

The name calling too.

Quinn stepped her big feet onto the scale, unlike my feet that fit neatly onto the rubber pad, hers covered it lengthways. The plastic scale whined a bit as she settled her weight down and I watched wide-eyed as the numbers shot into the triple digits, wavering between 103 and 102. They stopped at 102kg.

“Fucking hell I’m heavy,” she said and pat her stomach. “My coach would be so mad if he saw that.”

The scale gave Quinn a small boost in height and I hardly had to lower my gaze to take in her huge bubble butt atop those pillar-like thighs. She was thinner up top, excluding her boobs, so most of her weight seemed gathered on those plump thighs that hid their muscle behind a deceptive layer of girlish skin, and god her ass just ballooned outward it’d spill out of my hands if I tried to grab it. What in the world was I thinking. It was no wonder she outweighed me by so much, there was no part of me I could compare to her legs and butt except the lot of me. And while yes, I was ‘much’ taller than her legs, I was no match for her actual height and so it was only natural that I compared myself to her legs since we seemed an easier comparison. She stepped off the scale and her butt wobbled gently. I gulped.

“Have I left you speechless?” She said, turning around.

“I’m still processing it I think.”

“Normally I’m supposed to be 90 for the boat but,” she patted her stomach, “I’m not training as much as I should be these days. Whoops.”

Ninety whole kilograms, she said it like it was nothing. I saw what she meant though. Quinn’s body was tall and long-limbed, and when I thought back to the photos of her in her rowing zootie, she was lean and lithe like an athlete at the peak of their performance, but since the virus hit and her training halted, she’d continued to eat at the same volume as before and those extra twelve kilograms had been distributed over her body, the weight gathered on her already strong arms to make them burlier, her boobs hung above her stomach which had similarly packed on that soft weight around her ironclad abs giving her torso this wide, barrel-like poise. And it all widened out at her hips, most likely where most of the weight went in the first place and in Quinn’s lack of training her ass only grew fatter and her thighs only grew plumper. God, she was one huge girl.

“Why do you keep looking at me like that?” She said.

I’d been staring and sheepishly looked away. I’d overstayed my welcome; I couldn’t control myself. There was just too much of her to see. Something was so wrong with me. “Sorry, um.” I shook my head. “I don’t know, I spaced out. But um, are we done here? Cause I’m kinda tired.”

“No seriously, why have you been acting so weird since you got back.”

“No I haven’t.”

“Yes you have,” she said and took a step closer to me, her voice didn’t rise but it was louder than mine and echoed slightly in the bathroom. “You’re acting like you’re scared of me.”

“You’re the one who wanted to measure me so badly and you keep pushing me around. That’s what’s weird!” Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

“What’s so weird about that? I get body measurements all the time for rowing.”

“And what about that SIVID stuff? You didn’t even let me think about it you just pulled me along and started doing whatever you wanted to do. What if I actually have it? Do you feel better rubbing in the fact that I’m short as fuck Quinn? Like I get it, I’m a really short guy, wow that’s so funny, I’ve never heard that before. Jesus it’s like, just gimme some space, fucking please.” At this point she’d taken another step toward me and instinctively I stepped back, and she took another step, her big foot slapping down in front of mine, I stepped back again. She kept advancing, our feet moving in tandem as I shuffled backward and I smacked right into the bathroom wall and she didn’t stop until she was standing right in front of me, sneering down at me over her bust which jiggled right in front of my face, the cold tiles on my back a stark contrast to the heat radiating off her.

“That’s not how you respond to a question.”

I couldn’t even stammer a reply and I was so overwhelmed with her so close, exuding her authority as she totally outsized me, boxing me in against the wall, and the added layer of her scolding made me realise I was actually a tiny bit scared of Quinn. I’d never been so scared of her before.

“You keep getting these glazed over eyes when you look at me.”

“It’s just weird,” I squeaked out, my head was fully leaned back against the wall to make eye contact with her.

She only stared at me, letting her big boobs hang right there, expanding slowly with each massive draw of breath, and then a gust that I felt on my forehead as she exhaled, like she was worked up and thinking of what to do with me while she calmed down. Her massive thigh then pressed into my groin and my dick responded without missing a beat. It pulsed into the hefty part of her thigh and she held me there for a moment, plastered to the tiled wall by her massive thigh as it spread over my pelvis. I gasped because it was a moment of utter bliss. My cheeks went a bright, bright red, and Quinn and I locked eyes. Hers narrowed until I knew that she knew and I knew she knew because she pressed me even harder against the wall and my cock was rock hard against my stomach, suffocated in the meat of her thigh. I was about to bust then and there, even the subtlest movement of her thigh massaged my dick, and she very slightly shifted my body side to side against the wall, levering me with her enormous leg, not once breaking our eye contact. I was breathing heavily through my nose trying to fight it.

“Quinn please you gotta stop,” I said in this desperate tone that spilled out of me all at once.

So she let me go and we stood there staring at each other for another moment, panting, her lips pursed together and her eyes were wide in an emotion I couldn’t place. Her tongue poked her cheek and she shook her head. I darted to the bathroom door and into the corridor and started running toward my room. I opened then slammed the door shut and leapt into bed and buried myself beneath the covers. I was sick. So, so sick. It was one thing to spend a night fantasizing about Quinn, but it was a whole other thing to let her get me off. That face she made, was there some sense of satisfaction hidden in there? Did I see the corner of her lip curl upward ever so slightly? Or am I imagining it because I’m some sick freak who wants to fuck his sister. I palmed my eyes, defeated by this mental anguish. How was I supposed to go on living with Quinn, how could I even face her after what just happened in the bathroom. She definitely felt it, my cock stiff against her thigh, the thought made me immediately hard.

The dam had well and truly overflowed at this point, I may have had enough willpower to remove myself from the situation, but I did not have enough to stop the horny thoughts as they consumed my mind.


I made a pact with myself, these little fantasies were for me myself and I and I would channel my frustrations through them. However, I was never to act on an impulse again, and I’d have to put the foot down with Quinn. I couldn’t let her walk over me like that, it was far too dangerous. For both of us. And with that I let myself get lost in the thought of her.

Chapter End Notes:

Ain't that what stepsiblings are for?