- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know how we are feeling about the story so far

Chase's eyes are fixed on the two imposing structures before him—Delaney's feet. Each one, a colossal monument in his miniature world, looms like twin fleshy walls of dominance and power. The toughened heels, evidence of her assertive strides, appear like rugged cliffs, their skin slightly hardened from continuous contact with the ground. The balls of her feet, also worn from her active lifestyle, present a slightly smoother terrain but are no less daunting in their robust form.

Between these areas lies the arch of her foot, a contrast in texture and resilience. Here, the skin is softer, almost silky, yet lined with fine wrinkles that speak to the flexibility and strength these arches must maintain to support her weight and movement. These arches curve gracefully, creating valleys that are both an aesthetic wonder and a poignant reminder of his servitude, as they now require his careful attention.

Above these arches stretch her toes, long and articulate, each one nearly half his own height at four inches tall. They tower over him like pillars, their presence overwhelming and a little intimidating, given the power they literally embody over his existence. The toes end with nails that are well-manicured but sizable from his perspective, adding an additional layer of complexity to his task.

As Chase contemplates these features, he is struck by the sheer physicality of his new reality. These feet, belonging to the woman who controls every aspect of his life, are now his primary concern, his responsibility, and possibly the instruments of his demise should he fail in his duties. 

With this daunting realization pressing heavily on his mind, Chase knows he has no choice but to excel at the task at hand. There’s no room for error, no second chances; his survival might literally depend on the quality of this foot rub. Driven by a desperate need to appease Delaney—the bitchy titan who held his life in her hands—he throws himself into his work with an intensity born of fear.

Chase focuses his efforts intensely on the arches of Delaney’s feet, using all the strength he can muster in his diminutive frame. Each arch presents a substantial challenge—like formidable, fleshy walls that require his utmost attention and care. He presses in with his knuckles, digging deep into the soft, wrinkly skin, striving to knead out any tension accumulated from her day's activities. The work is physically demanding; he feels his muscles strain and sweat beads form on his forehead as he labors under the gravity of his task.

The sweat from Delaney's own day out, still lingering on her skin, ironically aids him, acting as a natural lubricant that allows his hands to glide more smoothly over the contours of her feet. This small mercy, however, is tempered by the reality of his situation—every move he makes is a desperate bid to ensure his continued existence under her rule.

As he labors, Chase occasionally glances up, seeking any sign of approval or even acknowledgment from Delaney. Each time, he finds her absorbed in her show, "The Bachelor," seemingly oblivious to his exhaustive efforts beneath her. The television's light flickers across her face, illuminating an expression of entertainment and relaxation that starkly contrasts with his own exertion and anxiety.

Chase returns to his task with renewed determination, moving on to the balls of Delaney's feet. These areas, dense with muscles and bearing the brunt of her daily movements, present a formidable challenge. As he presses into the toughened skin, he can almost sense the power these feet wield—not just physically over him, but in every aspect of his new life. Each press and rub feels like an interaction with the very foundation of Delaney's dominance.

With each movement, he applies as much pressure as his small hands can muster, the muscles of his arms and shoulders burning with the effort. The physical fatigue is palpable, each motion a testament to his desperate effort to perform his task adequately. He digs his fingers into the soft tissue, working out the knots and tightness, feeling the muscles gradually begin to give way under his persistent efforts. The subtle relaxing of these muscles under his touch is the only indication that he's achieving what's expected, even as his own body screams for respite.

Despite the physical signs of progress, Chase remains painfully aware of Delaney’s indifference. She continues to be engrossed in her show, her occasional laughter at the screen a stark contrast to the grueling silence of his labor. This lack of recognition, the complete disregard for his efforts, only cements his role as a mere tool at her disposal—a tool that is only noted when it fails or excels, never in between.

Pushing through the exhaustion, Chase continues to work diligently. Each stroke and knead is fueled not just by his need to meet Delaney's standards, but by an underlying desire to maintain some semblance of worth in this new and demeaning role. He is driven by the dual forces of fear and the need to prove his utility, his entire existence now hinged on the whims of his 'self-appointed god', who sits above him, unaware and unconcerned with the strain and struggle just beneath her feet.

As Chase progresses to the task of massaging Delaney's toes, the challenge intensifies significantly. Each toe demands individual care, and with this meticulous attention comes an unavoidable encounter with a more potent and distressing aroma. The air around him thickens with the heavy scent of sweat that has accumulated from hours encased in tight shoes. This close to her toes, the smell is overwhelming—a mix of sharp, musky odors and the faintly sour tang of toe jam lingering in the moist crevices between each toe.

The visual and olfactory assault makes the task daunting. As he gently manipulates each toe, he notices the slick, slightly sticky residue that clings to his fingers, a visceral reminder of the personal nature of his servitude. The spaces between Delaney's toes, often neglected in routine cleaning, harbor bits of lint mixed with sweat, forming tiny clumps of toe jam that add a tactile challenge to his already strenuous job.

Chase forces himself to focus on the physical task at hand, methodically working his way from one toe to the next, pressing and kneading the soft, fleshy pads. Despite the repugnant scent that fills his nostrils, he strives to maintain a steady hand, knowing that any slip in performance could lead to swift and harsh repercussions. The intimate proximity required for this part of his task serves as a constant test of his resolve, battling the instinctive urge to recoil from the smell and the grime, all while maintaining the precision that Delaney demands.

As Chase continues his diligent work, the fatigue clawing at his muscles grows more severe with each passing minute. The relentless strain of bending, stretching, and applying pressure has left his arms burning and his back aching fiercely. Each movement requires an intense focus and precision that drains him both mentally and physically, pulling at the reserves of strength he didn't know he had.

The prolonged tension and repetitive motions have begun to take a visible toll. His hands tremble slightly from the effort, and his shoulders feel as if they're weighed down by concrete blocks. The pain radiates down his spine, settling into a deep, persistent throb that seems to echo through his entire body.

Despite his determination to persevere, Chase reaches a point where his body can no longer comply without a brief reprieve. Overwhelmed by the burning in his muscles and the sharp stabs of pain that accompany each new movement, he finds himself involuntarily pausing. He leans back slightly, desperately trying to stretch out the stiffness that has set into his limbs and catch a breath that feels as if it's been squeezed out of him. This momentary cessation is not a choice but a necessity—a brief surrender to the physical demands that have pushed his body to its limits.

The momentary pause Chase allows himself proves costly. No sooner had he stopped to rest than a sharp, searing pain erupts around his neck—the result of a shock from the collar that Delaney has enforced upon him. The electric jolt rips through his exhausted body, a cruel and vivid reminder of his constant surveillance. The pain is intense, feeling like a band of fire clamped tightly around his neck, momentarily paralyzing and reigniting every aching muscle with renewed agony.

From above, Delaney’s voice booms, her anger palpable and fierce. "Slacking off already? You've got to be kidding me!" she bellows, her tone thick with rage and frustration. The casual press of the button on her controller, which she flicks with irritation, starkly contrasts the intense pain it delivers, highlighting her callous disregard for the suffering it causes.

"Get back to work, now!" she commands, her words sharp as daggers, laced with venom and impatience. Her nonchalant infliction of pain and the harshness of her rebuke underscore her absolute control and lack of empathy for Chase's physical state.

Chase, wincing from the pain that still throbs at his neck, hurriedly resumes his task, his hands shaking not just from the exertion but also from fear of further punishment. Delaney's overt display of anger and her readiness to inflict pain serve as a brutal reinforcement of the perilous tightrope Chase must walk—compliance is not just expected but demanded at all times, and any deviation, no matter how small, is met with immediate and harsh consequences.

Chase soldiers on, channeling every ounce of his dwindling strength into maintaining the foot massage throughout the entire hour-long episode of "The Bachelor." Each passing minute strains his endurance as he diligently works Delaney's soles, his hands moving in rhythmic motions designed to soothe and relax, despite the rough texture of her skin wearing on his palms.

The relentless task becomes more challenging as time wears on. His fingers and wrists ache from the continuous motion, his muscles scream for relief, and the roughness of Delaney’s soles causes his hands to become raw and sensitive. Yet, the fear of another painful shock from the collar or Delaney’s harsh rebuke keeps him focused and unwilling to pause.

As the familiar sound of the show's credits begin to play, signaling the end of the episode, Chase’s body reaches its limit. His arms fall to his sides as his strength finally ebbs away, and he collapses into a heap directly in front of Delaney’s feet. Exhaustion overwhelms him, and he lies there, barely able to move, feeling the cool floor against his skin—a stark contrast to the heat emanating from his overworked muscles and inflamed hands.

Lying prostrate before Delaney’s soles, Chase’s breaths come in shallow, labored gasps, his body and mind engulfed in fatigue. His hands, especially, throb painfully—a vivid reminder of the hour spent in servitude, the skin tender and abraded from the unyielding texture of Delaney's feet. The physical toll of the task is palpable, but so is the psychological weight of his submission, lying broken and spent at the feet of his captor.

Delaney gazes down at Chase, her expression a blend of mock concern and thinly veiled contempt. She clicks her tongue in a patronizing tsk, squatting slightly to get on his level, her smirk sharp and merciless. "Oh, honey, are you really this beat from just rubbing my feet? Like, seriously?" she taunts, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I expected more from you, especially after all those gym selfies. Were you just posing next to the weights instead of actually lifting them?"

She straightens up, folding her arms across her chest, her stance dominant. "Look, you need to step it up—big time—if you think you're going to last around here," she continues, her words sharp and cutting. "All that time you spent in the gym, and you can't handle a little foot massage? What a joke. Makes me wonder what you were actually doing there—definitely wasn’t building any real strength, that’s for sure."

Her laughter, biting and cold, fills the space, reinforcing her enjoyment of his struggle. "I mean, I got you here thinking at least you’d be useful, but maybe I was wrong. You better prove me wrong, Chase, or it's going to get a lot worse for you. And trust me, I can make things a lot worse."

Delaney leans in closer, her voice low and menacing. "You're going to pick yourself up, dust off those little tears, and get back to work. And next time I want a foot rub, you'd better make it through without collapsing like a house of cards. Get stronger, get tougher—whatever you have to do. I’m not here to babysit a weakling."

Delaney leans back, her posture rigid with disdain, her eyes icy and piercing. "Consider this a wake-up call," she sneers, her voice dripping with scorn. "I actually expected more from you, Chase. You need to train, get better, and prove to me you're not just some pathetic little bug I plucked off the street. Show me you're worth the space you occupy, or else," she pauses, her cruel smile widening maliciously, "I might just start using you as an insole—squish you under my foot like the insignificant bug you are, and keep you there until you're nothing more than a stain."

s she turns to leave, Delaney's voice cuts through the air with chilling authority, "Shape up, Chase. I'm not just anyone—I'm your god here," she declares, her tone thick with narcissism. "I’m watching your every single move. I expect nothing less than your absolute best, and believe me, right now, you’re disappointingly far from it."

She pauses at the doorway, turning to give him a look that reinforces her total control, "You need to appease your god, Chase. If you can't live up to that, then you're of no use to me." Her laugh is cold and mocking, a sound that underscores the immense power she relishes. "Remember, I can make your life here heavenly or turn it into your worst hell. So, pull yourself together and start proving your worth," she commands, her voice dripping with the delight of her own power trip.

Her words echo ominously as she strides away, leaving Chase with the heavy reality of her god-like hold over his existence.