- Text Size +

2:27am


Ryan awoke in a groggy haze, bathed in the faint gray glow emanating from the still running tv. Evidently Amanda had left him here on the couch after he must’ve dozed off. Not that he had a problem with that, mind you. He certainly didn’t need his baby sister treating him like her child and carrying him off to her room for bedtime.


Zzzzzzzzzzz


“JESUS!” Ryan nearly jumped out of his own skin as a loud, sawing snore alerted him to Amanda’s presence on the couch. Evidently she hadn’t bothered to wake him up because she too had fallen asleep during the course of their movie. The giantess’ blonde head was propped up on her right arm as it coiled around the side of the cushion that Ryan was sitting and her body was facing the TV. Ryan scanned the dimly lit room, the eerie silence making his sister’s apartment feel like a completely alien landscape here in the middle of the night. The only thing that put his mind at ease was the rhythmic breathing and snoring from Amanda, reminding him that he might be shrunken, but at least he wasn’t alone. 


ZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzz


Another long, obnoxiously loud snore roared out of Amanda’s mouth, driving that last bit of drowsiness from Ryan’s mind. Now that he was fully up, he decided to take a little walk down the couch, eager to capitalize on this opportunity to study the giantess up close. Walking around her arm, Ryan found himself with the first obstacle in his journey towards the foot of the couch. Amanda’s massive arm blacked just about the entire width of the seat, leaving only a few inches between her tree trunk fingers and the curved slope of the leather cushion. There was likely enough space for the miniature man to sneak past her knuckles, however he had some concerns about the giantess moving in her sleep and knocking him clear off the couch. Instead, he opted to get down onto his hands and knees, choosing to crawl through the small tunnel beneath her palm. 


Flattening himself down on his belly, Ryan began to army crawl his way under Amanda’s hand, doing his best not to touch her at all, lest he disturb the slumbering giantess. Unfortunately, as the tunnel grew more narrow at the end, Ryan accidentally bumped one of his legs against Amanda’s finger, eliciting an immediate, unconscious reaction from her. The titaness’ fingers instantly began to coil around Ryan’s helpless body, wrapping him up with an amount of force that he wouldn’t be able to escape from in a million years. 


“Oooooofff… goddammit!” He cried out softly as the wind was forced from his lungs. Surprisingly, Amanda was no more alert than she was a few minutes ago, rather she was now simply cradling him in her sleep as a child would their favorite toy. Amanda’s massive thumb began to stroke the back of Ryan’s head gently before the giantess gently repositioned herself, moving her hand just a bit closer to own face. 


Stuck in her vice-like grip, Ryan was able to get a good look up at his sister’s enormous face peacefully dreaming. It suddenly occurred to him that he had never actually been this close to her face before. He had to admit, Amanda was certainly beautiful. Even as she slept, the gentle curve of her lips presenting a slight smile as she dreamed; about what? Ryan could only imagine. Suddenly, her sweet and pleasant face began to twist and contort as her mouth suddenly opened wide. 


Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhh


Amanda let out a strange half yawn half sigh as she attempted to snuggle her head deeper into the crook of her arm. Still trapped in her hand, Ryan was buffeted by the warm gale of Amanda’s moist breath as she yawned directly into his face. He let out a slight groan as he tried a bit harder to escape from her hold. While not exactly stomach churning unpleasant, his giant sister’s breath was still far from minty fresh. It seemed as though Amanda had dozed off without brushing her teeth after her late night movie snacks. However, Ryan was quick to count his blessings that it was just a yawn, having already experienced a point blank burp yesterday morning. 


“Mmmmfor high tahhhh…” A slow, sleepy rambling of incoherent words emerged from Amanda’s throat. Ryan was busy trying to piece together what the hell she was talking about when the giantess suddenly smacked her lips, her gigantic tongue sneaking out to lick her plush lips. In that moment, a deep sense of dread began to well up within the shrunken brother. Staring at her soft, plump lips, it finally occurred to him just how enormous her mouth was in comparison to him. Not that it was a realistic or logical fear, but it was undeniable that the giantess would swallow him alive without much of a second thought. A shiver ran down his spine as he imagined his life amounting to nothing more than a few dozen calories for his little sister. The giantess stirred subtly in her sleep, pulling her hand even closer to her mouth. Ryan, his body now awash with adrenaline, began to wiggle frantically in an effort to escape her iron grasp. Would she swallow him in her sleep?  Would she awake in the morning to find him missing? Would she feel him moving around in her stomach in time to vomit him up. Panic was beginning to set in as Ryan finally freed both of his arms and began working to release the rest of his body. How long would he survive inside her? And if he survived long enough to pass beyond her stomach, what horrors would that fate entail for him. 


“Goddammit, let go…” Ryan muttered in frustration, desperately trying to remove his last foot from the tight crevice it was stuck in. Finally he managed to wrench his foot free, causing him to tumble backwards in front of Amanda’s still snoozing face. Scrambling quickly to his feet, Ryan took several strides away from the giantess’ face, finally able to relax as the danger of being eaten alive disappeared behind him. Letting out a heavy sigh, Ryan turned slightly, only to find himself standing mere inches away from Amanda’s gargantuan chest. With the way that her left arm was tucked around her stomach, the giantess’ mountainous tits were being pressed together, creating an ample amount of cleavage that was straining the neckline of her tank top. 


It seemed as though opportunity and sheer curiosity had outgrown Ryan’s innate sense of shame and trepidation, because he found himself mindlessly stepping forward and pressing an outstretched hand into the skin of her breast. He couldn’t believe just how soft her skin felt as he ran his hand gently along the fleshy mound. She also felt remarkably warm to the touch, almost as if there was an enormous furnace in her chest, powering her ungodly large limbs. 


“Incredible…” He said quietly, both out of reverence and an intense desire to avoid being caught in the act of indulging his perverted habits. It was for this reason that he was so caught off guard by the impossibly silent approach of Amanda’s left hand from behind. “GAH!” Ryan let out one loud squeal as the giantess’ hand crushed him into the supple flesh that he had just been groping. Unbeknownst to Ryan, Amanda was merely subconsciously reacting to a slight tickle on her breast, mindlessly scratching at her tit in the depths of sleep. However, to Ryan, it seemed as though he had been caught in the act and was now being punished for his indecency. The giantess’ hand slowly kneaded Ryan’s tiny body into her boob, massaging him around in several small circles before she finally became satisfied with the itch and allowed Ryan to flop lazily onto the surface of the couch once again. He took several deep breaths and watched nervously to see if the giantess had woken up. 


Mercifully, it once again appeared that Amanda was still fast asleep, snoring softly into the cushion as her chest gently rose up and down. Beginning to worry that he was starting to push his luck, Ryan cut his losses at the giantess' massive chest and continued his trek downward the length of her body. He paused briefly at her stomach, gently running his hand along a patch of her belly, admiring just how soft her skin was. However he was now extra cognisant of eliciting another scratch from the giantess. Not wanting to get his face pushed inside her belly button, Ryan kept moving south, getting a small chuckle out of her froggy pajama bottoms. The soft cotton shorts had now ridden up on her quite a bit, undoubtedly from sleeping uncomfortably on the couch, and now the formerly cheery frog frog faces looked scrunched up and grumpy. 


“I feel you.” Ryan said quietly to the scowling frog on her thigh. Having experienced the potential unpleasantness that her gigantic butt had to offer, the tiny man could only imagine being forced to suffer how many countless hours of being sat on like that. He let out another short chuckle. Although, with how high the shorts were riding up, there was probably a frog closer to the back that was suffering even more. Suddenly, just as he was thinking that, Amanda let out a loud groan as her monumental body began to shift and turn. Ryan panicked and dropped to the cushion, trying to flatten himself out as much as possible to avoid being knocked clear off the couch. This wound up being a smart call, because as Amanda began to adjust herself she rolled onto her back, swinging her hips around and very nearly smushing Ryan beneath her in the process, while propping her feet up on the armrest of the couch. Thankfully though, he avoided having to spend the remainder of the evening sleeping under Amanda’s plump derriere. 


Common sense would’ve dictated that Ryan count himself lucky for avoiding calamity thus far. However, his curiosity had yet to be sated and so he continued his stroll, walking around the curvature of the titan’s partially exposed butt cheek. This was one hell of a sight to behold. Both of Amanda’s cheeks were hanging out of the hem of her shorts, as the soft cotton garment was tightly bunched up against her body. Walking around her butt, Ryan stood directly between the giantess’ cheeks, standing between her body and the armrest behind him. It seemed to him like he had a good deal of space between himself and the giantess, but looking at the couch from a bystander’s perspective, he was playing a very dangerous game. 


“Jesus fucking Christ…” He mutters quietly. His eyes traced a line from her butt, along her muscular thighs hanging above him, over to where her calves rested upon the armrest of the couch. Obviously he knew he was small. That fact was impossible to mistake. However, sitting quietly beneath her, Ryan was able to truly examine the reality of his size compared to the absolute enormity that his baby sister now boasted. 


He thought back to being sat on earlier that evening. Directly after the incident, Ryan was feeling intense humiliation and anger around being sat on. He had naturally directed those feelings towards Amanda, irritated by her lack of awareness. But now, he tried to think about how often he had realistically paid attention before dropping his own ass into a seat. Obviously he could expect a bit more care and effort being put in now that his life was on the line, but perhaps he was being a bit too harsh. After all, she did manage to free him before anything downright horrific happened. Plus, how much blame was actually his? With all of the staring he had been doing lately, being sat on was hardly something he could consider undeserved. 


Just then, another loud groan escaped from the giantess as she began to shift in her sleep once more. Adrenaline immediately began to flood his system as Ryan realized that he had overplayed his hand. Unlike the last time that Amanda had shifted, Ryan was now standing much closer to the center of his cushion. His concern now was much less about being knocked clear of the couch and more about getting inadvertently squashed until the giantess finally woke up.

Thinking on his feet, Ryan dove headfirst towards the rear of the couch, hoping that keeping himself pressed tight against the backing of the seat. Thankfully he managed to avoid being crushed, although as she rolled back into her original position on her side, Amanda’s enormous butt slammed into the back of the couch, very nearly crushing Ryan in the process.


“Fuck me…” He said, crawling back to his feet and evaluating his situation. Amanda was back in her curled up position, with her knees sticking out towards the front of the seat and her feet tucked into the corner. For all intents and purposes, he was trapped by her mountainous legs. 


Guuuuurrrrrgggllle


“Oh fuck, no. Please no…” Ryan muttered. Amanda let out another loud moan and it became increasingly obvious what exactly was the cause of her restless slumber.  


“Eerrrrhmmmm.” Amanda sighed, her left leg elevating slightly as Tyan began to panic and look for somewhere to hide.


Ppppffffffrrrrrrrrtttttt Pffft Pft 


Three agonizing puffs of rancid smelling flatus exploded from between her massive cheeks. Ryan covered his nose and mouth with his hands, moving closer to his sister’s feet in an effort to put some distance between himself and her gas cannon. However, the thick, muggy gas settled across his limited pasture like an invisible fog. No matter how hard he tried to create a seal around his breathing holes, Ryan inevitably had to breathe. He tried to take small, cautious breaths, but no matter how guarded he tried to remain the overwhelming odor sat heavily on his tongue and in his nostrils. 


“Oh Jesus Christ Amanda!” He cried out, jogging towards where her feet were. He walked around the underside of the giantess' feet, followed by the oppressive fog of rotten gas as it spread out to occupy every inch of breathable space. He couldn’t help but notice how dirty the bottoms of her socks were as he approached where her toes gently pressed against the leather armrest of the couch. 


“Goddammit Amanda, move… please just move.” He pleaded, pressing his shoulder firmly into the sole of her foot, right at the base of her long toes. As he continued to exert himself, Ryan was forced to take bigger, heavier breaths, choking on the pungent mixture of smells surrounding his tiny body. However, the somewhat earthy smell wafting off of Amanda’s socks did thankfully help to dampen the stink of raw sewage closer to her ass. Throwing caution to the wind, Ryan pressed his body against his sister's titanic toes, trying to force himself through the miniscule gap between her foot and the couch. 


“Come on. Just move a little… goddamn… bit!” Ryan said, louder than he likely intended as he was starting to become desperate. He managed to get his legs and half of his torso beyond the massive ped, but when he attempted to push his head past her toes, he found himself getting stuck as he was forced to press his face painfully into the unyielding cotton fibers of her sock.

“GODDAMMIT!” He shouted, tears beginning to well in his eyes as he dragged his face across the coarse fibers of her sock. This whole endeavor had him feeling like he was trying to escape a tight mountain cave before he ran out of oxygen. 


WHAM WHAM WHAM


He started to pound his fist against the sole of her foot, almost pleading with the mountain to yield to his whims. What came next, happened much faster than Ryan was prepared to deal with. It seemed that he had managed to once again irritate the giantess enough to stir some movement within her. He could hear another loud groan from the far end of the couch before Amanda began to shift her position once more. Feeling as if he were caught in a landslide, Ryan found himself getting dragged along with his head pinned between his sister’s toes until he was catapulted into open air. 


At the zenith of his flight, Ryan experienced a strange moment of weightlessness, where it seemed as though time itself had slowed to a crawl. Floating through the air, he was afforded a unique view of his giantess sister sleeping peacefully on the couch in the pale light of the moon shining through the window. However, he did not get long to appreciate the splendor of the scene before him before gravity suddenly reclaimed him, pulling him rapidly towards the carpeted floor. 


“OHHHHHSHHHIIIIIITTT!” WHAM


6:30am


“Uuugghhhhhhhh” Every single fiber of Ryan’s being throbbed with aching pain as he listened to the soothing melodic song of what he recognized to be one of the default alarms for Amanda’s phone. His head pounded painfully as his vision slowly came back to him and he tried to sit up. However, in trying to strain his back just enough to rise up off of the floor, a searing arc of pain shot through his body, instantly dropping him back onto the floor. “Ohhhhhhh ffffffuck me.” He moaned, simply lying flat on the floor and staring up at the ceiling. From where he was laying, he could still see Amanda’s legs propped up over the armrest of the couch. 


“Mmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm” A loud moaning yawn came from the monolithic blonde lying on the couch as she blindly began to reach out in search of her phone. The young giantess began to scowl as she failed to find her phone, finally requiring her to open her eyes, accepting the first shocking bit of sunlight of the day. She pouted and groaned some more as she finally silenced the alarm, letting out an exhausted huff as she checked the time.


“Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk.” She moaned softly as she finally took in her surroundings. The TV was still on and she recalled putting on the movie last night, but she must’ve dozed off at some point. “Oh shit! Ryan!” Amanda shouted, realizing that her tiny brother had been sitting on the couch near her head. She began to prop herself up, searching the third cushion for Ryan’s tiny body. When she failed to locate her miniscule brother, a fair amount of panic quickly began to set in. Amanda sat up, swinging her legs off of the couch as she started to think about where she might find him. “Ryan? Ry?” 


From his position on the floor, Ryan let out a soft sigh as he watched Amanda’s socked foot come hovering off of the couch, poised comedically overtop of him. He almost had to laugh as he watched her dirty sock descend towards him, feeling as if this were an omen of the future that life had in store for him. The giantess’ foot settled on top of him, applying a fair amount of pressure, but not an overwhelming amount as she quickly realized that she felt something beneath her. 


“Ryan? What the hell…” Amanda leaned forward and moved her foot, feeling a strange unmistakable lump beneath her foot. She gently reached down and slid her fingers beneath Ryan’s body, cradling him in her palm as she sat back up. “Oh my god, are you okay? How the hell did you wind up on the floor?”


Ryan let out a soft chuckle as he rested in the comfort and care of Amanda’s palm. He considered just how much of the story he actually wanted to share with her. Well, I was stalking around in the dark of night, feeling you up, when you suddenly farted right on top of me and kicked me off the couch. A familiar feeling of shame welled up inside of him as he grappled with what exactly he wanted to share. 


“I uhhh, I was having a hard time sleeping and when I went to walk around and stretch out my legs, I got bumped off the couch.” Upon hearing this, Amanda’s face dropped into a concerned frown, immediately overwhelmed with guilt over accidentally hurting her little brother again. Ryan watched Amanda’s reaction and felt a similar wave of guilt as he realized that his lies were shifting a fair amount of blame off of himself and onto his sister, despite everything she had done for him already. However, he worried that telling her the truth would cause more problems than he was prepared to face right now. 


“Oh my god Ryan, I’m so sorry. Are you okay? You’re not hurt, are you?” She asked, gently turning the tiny man over in her hand, inspecting him for any severe bumps or bruises. Ryan feels his arms and legs once again getting pulled in different directions by Amanda’s tremendous fingers. 


“Amanda, amanda! I’m fine. Please, I’m okay, seriously.” He argued, trying to push away her gargantuan fingers. Surprisingly, Amanda ceased her inspection right away and gave him a half hearted smile. The siblings just looked at each other for a moment before the giantess nodded her head softly and stood up from the couch. 


“Okay, I’m glad you’re alright.” She said softly. “Well, I could use some coffee, you want some?” She asked, reaching one hand up into her messy, frazzled hair and scratching at her scalp. Ryan nodded emphatically, sitting cross legged in Amanda’s palm as she cradled him tight against her chest. She rose up from the couch and proceeded towards the kitchen, bouncing gently with each step. Ryan found himself once again staring directly into Amanda’s cleavage, though this time through no fault of his own. The giantess gently pushed her brother’s face into the soft, warm flesh of her tit, keeping him cradled against her as she entered the kitchen until she needed to set him down beside the coffee maker. 


“Oooh, cold.” Ryan said as he was placed down on the laminate kitchen countertop. The stark difference in temperature between Amanda’s skin and the cool tabletop was twice as effective at waking him up as any cup of coffee could ever hope to be. Still he watched Amanda navigate the vast expanse of the kitchen, reaching up to grab a mug before she returned to where Ryan was standing. Ryan realized just a moment too late that the giantess wasn’t paying attention to him as she went to pull her coffee maker out from the corner of the countertop where she kept it. 


“AMA-” His tiny voice was swiftly cut off as he was knocked backwards before getting buried beneath the mountain of her chest again. Ryan grumbled softly as he squirmed beneath Amanda’s gigantic tit. As far as accidents with a giantess went, this was pretty far towards the mild end of the spectrum. More inconvenient than upsetting, for sure. 


“Ooops, sorry.” Amanda said with an apologetic frown. “Guess my boobs can be pretty dangerous too…” She chuckled a bit as she pressed a button on the machine and it loudly roared to life, bringing the water to a boil before rapidly dripping a well deserved cup of java. She returned to the living room couch a couple of minutes later, taking a seat with her back against the armrest and her legs up on the middle seat. She then gently lowered Ryan to the cushion between her feet. As before, Amanda had to slowly drop feed her tiny brother his portion of the coffee by dipping her finger in and letting him suck it off of her fingertip. 


“At least you’ll have your own glassware soon.” She said, half apologizing for circumstances beyond her control. 


“What, you don’t like feeding me like a baby bird?” He asked sarcastically. Amanda giggled loudly at that, shooting down a wide smile in his direction that markedly improved Ryan’s own mood. “Hey, could you grab my phone for me?”


“Hmmmm? Oh, sure.” Amanda had to roll up onto her heels to retrieve Ryan’s phone from the far side of the couch. Ryan, to his credit, tried to remain perfectly still as he watched Amanda’s large, muscular butt soared overhead again. However, he didn’t dare to take his eyes off of the flying moons, lest she misstep and accidentally squash him again. But the memories of the previous night’s encounter swarmed his mind the entire time that he ogled the massive butt. 


“Here you go!” She said enthusiastically as she plopped back down into place behind her tiny brother. They each spent the next twenty minutes each scrolling around their respective phones, with Amanda periodically reaching down to provide her brother with a quick drop of coffee. During one such coffee run, Amanda happened to glance down and notice the red bubble next to Ryan’s SMS app, stunned to see that he was sitting on more than fifty text messages. 


“Woah there Mister Popular! Who the heck is blowing up your phone?” She asked excitedly. Ryan simply waved her off, not moving his eyes from the screen of his phone. Amanda could only wait patiently for a total of a few seconds at a time, so when she failed to receive an answer from her tiny brother, she began to gently accost him with her big toe. “Hey, who is it? C’mon, tell me! Tell your big sister! Tell me. Telllll meeeeeee!” She cooed, giggling loudly as she watched her miniature sibling struggle to contend with the strength of her toe. There was a brief moment of silence before Ryan replied softly. 


“Laura…” 


Immediately the smile disappeared from Amanda’s face as she recalled the actual reason that Ryan had ended up calling her after his shrinking. She kicked herself internally for being so absent minded. Several tense seconds passed before the young giantess could no longer bear the tension. 


“Do you wanna talk about it?” She asked. Ryan shook his head quietly. 


“Not really.” Another several tense seconds passed as Ryan stared into his Twitter feed, and did a poor job of hiding the sadness in his voice.


“C’mon… tell me.” She said quietly, nudging him again with her toe.


“Amanda, knock it off.” Ryan said sternly. However, he only received another firm push from the giantess’ massive ped. 


“Teeeeeelllllll meeeeeeeeeeee!” She said in a sing-songy tone. As the full sized giantess continued to batter her miniscule brother with her toes, the tiny man started to put up more and more of a fight. He argued, kicking and punching at her foot as she mindlessly prodded him with her toes. After a few seconds of pointless struggling, Amanda decided to flex her vastly superior strength and sandwiched Ryan between her two feet. The small man could do nothing but cross his arms and huff as he was lifted up into the air between his sister’s sock covered feet, like he was being placed in time out. 


“Hey… tell me.” She pressed, grinning from ear to ear as she watched her brother pout on the far end of her long leg. Ryan let out a long sigh and shook his head. It didn’t seem as though he was going to be able to avoid this conversation any longer and there was no point in sitting here and being subjected to the slightly stale smell of her socks. 


“Jesus Christ, fine. Put me down.” He ordered. The giantess quickly obliged, setting him down and scooting him in closer to her body. The giantess could barely contain her excitement as she made herself comfy, pulling a pillow onto her lap and wiggling her butt into the seat until she was content enough to hear the story. 


“Okay, go!” 


“Well… she cheated on me…” Ryan said somberly. Amanda’s smile once again disappeared as her heart broke in two for her tiny brother. Ryan let out a long heavy sigh before continuing. “She said she was taking a trip down to Nashville with some friends for a concert, but I guess one of her coworkers went with them…” Ryan’s voice trailed off. He didn’t need to spell out the rest. It was a tale as old as time, one that Amanda understood well enough for herself. 


“I had never even met the guy. I guess they had gotten pretty close over the last several months.” He paused for a good long moment, still staring forward, refusing to meet with his sister’s gaze. “She told me it was a mistake, that it didn't mean anything, all that. I mean, she's done nothing but apologize ever since, but…”


“No. No no no.” Amanda said, reaching down to gently turn her brother around so he was forced to look her in the eye. “I don’t care what she says. Fuck that bitch.”


Ryan sighed and looked away. “I mean…”


“HEY! No. Say it with me. Fuck. That. Absolute. BITCH!” Amanda’s words were dripping with sassy venom as she gently poked Ryan in the tummy. “I’ve honestly always hated that bitch. So fucking fake. Not even fucking close to being good enough for you. And I mean that.”


“I mean… I don't know.” Ryan said softly. “It can’t be all her fault. It’s not like I was the world’s best boyfriend. I was working a lot, I wasn’t as spontaneous as I probably could’ve been…”


“No. No man, fuck that.” Amanda said, her ire rising with each passing word. “There’s no fucking excuse for cheating. Seriously, I cannot stress this enough. That bitch? Fuck her.”


“I don’t know…” Ryan’s eyes flicked over to his phone. He’d be lying if he said that texting her hadn’t been on his mind. Obviously he couldn’t just do it now, not with Amanda all revved up and watching him, but he was definitely feeling like he owed her a text at least. Both of the Miller siblings were then suddenly distracted by a loud chime coming from Amanda’s phone.


“Oh my god! Your stuff is here. Awesome! Let’s go pick it up.” She cheered, hopping up off of the couch and swiftly racing off towards her bedroom. 


“Nah, I think I’ll just chill here till you get back.” Ryan shouted. This was perhaps a bit fortuitous. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to reach out to Laura. At least start a conversation with her. Amanda didn’t respond and Ryan was unsure whether or not she had even heard him. However, when she returned from her room several minutes later, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of snug navy blue sweatpants, she did not seem to have heard his previous response. 


“Ready to go?” She asked, extending her palm flat onto the couch for Ryan to climb onto. 


“Uhhh, I think I’ll just stay here.” Ryan suggested, taking a step back from Amanda’s hand. “Not like I can help carry stuff anyways.” Amanda shot back a slight scowl, clearly unsatisfied with his response. 


“It’s not about being useful, you dork. C’mon, it’ll be fun.” She said, keeping her hand in place. However, Ryan remained hesitant. 


“I don’t know Mands, I’m not sure if I’m ready.”


Amanda rolled her eyes and shook her head, exasperated by Ryan’s resistance to her instructions at every turn. “Dude, come on. You’re going to have to go out into the world at some point. Might as well get acclimated.” She had a point. It wasn’t like he could hope to just stay inside her apartment for the rest of his life. Still though, he had only been tiny for a couple days at this point. He could hardly be blamed for wanting to give it a bit more time. 


“I don’t know…”


Amanda rolled her eyes again and shrugged her shoulders. “I can’t wait all day. Don’t worry we’re going to have fun.” She said confidently, plucking Ryan off the couch. Immediately he began to squirm in her grasp, but obviously there was nothing he could do to escape the mighty titan’s grasp. “But… if you’re that worried then here. I’ll just put you somewhere discreet…


Ryan’s blood ran cold as he found himself being lowered down towards Amanda’s hips. He didn’t even know what to say as he watched her lift her shirt just enough to reveal the waistband of her tight fitting sweatpants. 


“A…A…Amanda?” Ryan felt his heart rate begin to skyrocket before he saw Amanda’s thumb hook into the pocket of her pants, pulling open the small space where she quickly deposited his tiny body. A huge wave of relief washed over his body as he realized that what he was expecting was downright insane. However, when he realized that he wasn’t that he wasn’t going inside of her pants, he quickly realized where he was headed. “Wait, no! No, Goddammit!” He began to protest. He certainly didn’t love the idea of being stuck in his sister’s pocket like a damn stick of gum. However, it didn’t seem like his protests were given too much thought, because a couple of quick pats on her pocket assured Amanda that her little plaything was secure. She then collected the lanyard with all of her keys , sliding her feet into a pair of slide-on sandals and headed for the front door.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you feel so inclined, let me know your thoughts with a review! Thanks so much for reading!!