- Text Size +

Ryan awoke with a start, feeling the heavy footfalls of his giantess sister shaking the table before she even entered his field of view. For some reason even he didn’t fully understand, Ryan remained perfectly still, trying not to let Amanda see that he was up. He heard a momentary lull in the booming footsteps as Amanda entered the room, undoubtedly as she was checking on him. After a moment of quiet thought, the sound of the giantess pushed past him and entered the kitchen where the sounds of cupboards and glassware replaced the thunderous walking. At that point, Ryan had managed to gain control of his nerves and slowly climbed to his feet. Over the pony wall, he could watch as Amanda stretched up, extending her height as much as she could to pull down a coffee mug from the top shelf. For a moment, it seemed as though the giantess was moving in slow motion, her soft cotton top pulling up and revealing her toned, muscular stomach as she stretched. When she retrieved her bounty, Amanda dropped back to the floor, causing her chest to bounce freely as she landed with a heavy thud. Ryan heard a light giggle as Amanda eyed the coffee mug just before she turned her gaze back towards the dining room table.


“Oh, Ryan! Sorry. I was trying to be quiet. Just making some coffee, want some?” She asked, turning her back to her tiny brother as she quickly brewed up a cup of pod coffee and walked over to sit with him. As the giantess takes her seat, Ryan quickly realizes that his concept of depth perception has shifted dramatically with his new change of size. He had almost expected to be sitting across the table from his baby sister, but as she settled into her seat, her arms, tightly clasping a mug of scalding hot coffee soared far behind him, leaving him between her hands and her chest. “Sorry to wake you up.”


Ryan found himself staring at her chest as Amanda began to speak to him. Obviously she hadn’t worn a bra to bed, and it wasn’t as though she was going to throw one on for her morning coffee, just for the sake of her shrunken brother. As such, her tits bounced beneath her cotton tee with every minute movement she made. A fact that Ryan was acutely aware of, despite how much he tried to avoid noticing. By the time that he managed to shake himself out of his stupor, Ryan came to the realization that he was now sporting a stiff erection. And due to the fact that he was standing buck naked on his sister’s kitchen table staring directly into her gargantuan rack, he had no way to hide it at all. The best he could do now was hope that his body was small enough for his woody to escape her immediate attention. 


“No, it's fine. It seems like at my size, everyone walking around might as well be a T-Rex, I was bound to wake up no matter how quiet you were.” Ryan replied, taking a few steps back and putting a concerted effort into keeping his eyes locked onto the smiling face of his little sister. “The real question is, why the hell are you up this early?”


Amanda chuckled as she shrugged her shoulders, her long blonde hair bobbing around her shoulders. “I’m usually up, getting ready to hit the gym about now. But I figure I’ll skip it today so we can take some time to figure things out a little bit.” She lifted her mug of coffee up to her lips and took a long, loud sip before she punctuated the motion with a smack of her lips. She smirked and raised her eyebrows playfully as she showcased the front of the mug to her brother. “Ahhhhhh, delicious.” 


Ryan tilted his head, staring up at the crimson mug with the name and mascot of his alma matter printed on the front. He had bought that gift for his mom during his freshman year of college, alongside some other gear to help her show pride in her son’s college. “My HYU mug, you stole it from Mom?” Amanda snorted a bit as she laughed.


“As if. It’s not like she was ever going to use it. Caffeine is poison for the soul and all that crap.” She chuckled. “ I took a bunch of your stuff from the house when I moved here. Wanted something to remind me of you from time to time.” She said, her smile very sincere, although it seemed to be hiding something a bit more complex. For a moment, Ryan thought back on each occasion that he had made an effort to reach out to his sister as of late. It wasn't as though he had completely ghosted her, but after all the tension with his mom and the big fight they had back before the holidays, Ryan had certainly cut down on the amount of family dinners that he had been attending. Thinking about it now, he hadn’t realized how much he had missed seeing Amanada, and Brooke too. Part of him was still nervous about the inevitable interaction he had coming with his mother, especially given the current circumstances. But he would be lying if he said he wasn’t at least a little bit excited to see everyone again. Pluss with Laura now out of the picture, having Amanda around to keep him company and keep his mind off of things was undoubtedly going to be an absolute godsend. 


“Well, I’m glad you got it. Might as well go to someone who actually drinks coffee.” Amanda chuckled. There was no doubt that she was the biggest vaccine consumer in their family by a country mile. 


“Speaking of which, you want some?” She asked, dipping her index finger into the cauldron of hot java. She removed her finger, lowering it closer to her brother as a single drop of milky brown coffee clung to her skin. Looking up, he could see Amanda biting her lip, obviously taking some amount of delight in the ridiculous notion of feeding her miniature brother a drop of coffee like he were a baby bird. However, given all the drinking he did yesterday, followed up by the life altering circumstances of his shrinking, Ryan wasn’t prepared to let his masculinity stop him from getting some sort of upper into his system. He stepped forward, grabbing Amanda’s finger with both hands as he pressed his lips against the droplet, sucking in quickly as several mouthfuls of sweet, hot coffee entered his stomach. 


“Awww so cute.” Amanda cooed, pulling her finger away.


“Can it, blondie. No sass until I had at least two fingers of coffee.” Ryan replied sarcastically. Amanda smirked and dipped her finger into the coffee, bringing him a second drop which he greedily slurped down. Ryan huffed, catching his breath after sucking down what probably amounted to a couple of cups of coffee all at once. He was so distracted that he was unprepared for Amanda’s titanic finger to come back down, only to gently rub the side of his face. The small man looked up, stunned, to find the giantess staring down at him curiously. Amanda continued to trace her finger along Ryan’s tiny body; feeling his soft hair, his muscular chest and his cute little arms. Suddenly and without warning Ryan found himself being lifted from the table, pinched gently but firmly between his sister’s fingers. Her immense face leaned in, her eyes carefully examining the finer details of his meager, but still relatively fit frame. Gently she began to pinch at his biceps and his calves, tugging on his arms and legs and maneuvering him around like some sort of model action figure. 


“This is so freakin crazy. You feel so… normal. Just small.” She said with awe. Ryan shook his head and just decided to bear through it as she flipped him over, her powerful finger slowly tracing its way down his bare back and butt. 


“That’s because I AM normal… just small.” He retorted defiantly. “And yeah sure, go ahead. Fondle away to your heart’s content.” He added sarcastically. 


“Oh, I will.” She replied, with a quick flick to his backside. It didn’t hurt at all, but Ryan still felt the need to voice his displeasure with receiving a spanking from his little sister. This careful inspection lasted for a couple of more minutes, where Ryan silently pouted in his sister’s grasp. It wasn’t until her finger began to drift too low that Ryan swatted her away, trying to shield his junk, now fully remembering that he had no clothes.


“Oh relax. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. Plus at that size, I doubt I could feel anything at all.” She replied, now using her pinky finger to poke Ryan’s chest. He attempted to brace himself against her “little” finger, but found himself quickly overpowered and forced back onto his butt. Once again, Ryan is reminded of his newfound fragility, knowing that his little sister can overpower him with almost no effort at all. 


“Right, sorry. Guess I got a little… carried away.” Amanda quickly picked up on the immediate shift in Ryan’s demeanor as she knocked him on his ass. She silently cursed herself for being such a prick. Obviously he was going to still be feeling a bit raw about all of this and the last thing he needed was to be batted around like some sort of cat toy. 


“Here.” Amanda reached back over her shoulder, grabbing a tissue from the box on the small table behind her. She tore the small white sheet into a couple of pieces, helping Ryan to fashion a small… well, he wanted to call it a robe, but she was more inclined to label it as a dress. However, she kept that thought to herself as she and her brother enjoyed a bit of small talk between themselves, finally able to put aside some of this newfound awkwardness.


“So…. how the hell did this happen anyways? I thought you were immune?” Amanda asked. Ryan dropped his head nervously and began mindlessly tugging at his tissue toga. 


“I mean, so did I…” He said quietly. Amanda shot him a confused look and shook her head. 


“But, like, you said you were immune. Didn’t you get checked?”


Ryan sighed and shrugged his shoulders. “I… I was going to…” Amanda’s shoulders slumped and her expression changed to one of disappointment and frustration.


“You were going to? Christ Ryan, are you serious? You never got tested?” She asked, but the look on her brother’s face was all the confirmation she needed. 


“Look, it’s not that I… Like I said, I was going to. But then you and Brook and Mom all came back as immune and the whole thing is genetic anyways so I just figured…” His voice began to trail off. Amanada shook her head and began to rub her temples. 


“Jesus Ry, you could’ve been taking preventative steps this whole time. I mean, fuck we really need to get you to a hospital now.” She said,however, this suggestion elicited a visceral response from Ryan. 


“NO! Amanda, no. Seriously. Look, I’m already shrunken and I don’t want you to take me there and then all of a sudden I’m getting passed around from lab to lab, quarantining, losing even more control over my life. I just…. Please Amanda. I can’t.” He said, the panic and desperation evident in his voice. The younger woman furrowed her brows but let out a heavy sigh. She couldn’t be too surprised. After watching their dad deteriorate away to nothing in a hospital bed, it was clear that Ryan had some unaddressed issues that he wasn't dealing with. 


“Alright, alright. Fine. But at the very least, we’re going to get you into your physician and talk about next steps. No exceptions, mister.” She said sternly, pointing one finger at her brother and giving him her best, most serious look before she then gently poked him in the stomach. 


“Jesus, fine. I’ll talk to my doctor.” He agreed, chuckling softly before the conversation died down again. 


“So, look.” Ryan said, after a slight lull in their conversation. “I really appreciate you coming out to get me yesterday. I was scared and freaking out… and I know it’s a long drive, but…”


“Ryan, seriously. Don’t mention it.” Amanda interrupted. “I’m glad you called. You know I’ve got your back. Always.” Ryan nodded his head, fighting back a slight quiver in his lip.


“So, if it’s not too much trouble… would you be cool letting me stay here for a while? At least while I try to sort out the details of my new life.” 


“Of course. You can stay here as long as you want. Seriously, you can live with me forever, I want you to know that.”


“Thanks Amanda. I appreciate it.” The two siblings shared a moment of appreciative silence before Amanda broke the silence. 


“So, how about a tour?” She asked excitedly. Ryan nodded, but couldn’t help but wince as his sister’s enormous hand came racing towards him. Quickly he threw up his own hands in defense, shouting for her to stop.


“WAIT!! Wait! I’d like to walk on my own.” Ryan said, putting a stop to the giantess’ hand. Amand scoffed, slumping her shoulders as she immediately rejected the idea.


“Oh come on. That’ll take forever. Just let me carry you, ya big baby.” She reiterated, moving her hand towards him again. But once again Ryan stepped back.


“Amanda! You’ve gotta pump the breaks. I’m still a person. I’m not a pet.” Hearing that her brother was starting to feel like he was being treated like a pet finally brought her around, though she still dreaded how long it was going to take to simply walk down the hall to her bedroom. It wasn’t a particularly large apartment, intended for a college student to be able to afford on her own. Yet, proceeding like this, a tour of the one bed one bath first floor apartment was going to take a damn hour. 


“Fine, fine. Have it your way Mister Independent.” She scoffed, laying her hand palm up on the table so that Ryan could step up. She then carried the miniature man down to the floor, setting him gently between her bare soles. Looking down, Amanda had to stifle another giggle. Ryan was standing between her legs like a bug on the hardwood floor. For a split second, she considered just lifting her foot up and gently setting it on top of Ryan’s tiny body. Not that she would ever hurt him, mind you. She just thought it might be funny to feel him underfoot. Though she thought about the fact that she hadn’t showered last night and hadn’t had a chance to take one this morning. No doubt her feet probably smelled a bit funky at the moment. But if Ryan wanted to keep dragging his own feet, maybe she could use that fact to her advantage. 


“Alright, get a move on bub. Bedroom’s that way.” Amanda said, pointing down the long hallway. Ryan craned his head upwards, his gaze tracing up the length of Amanda’s smooth, powerful legs until he reached the underside of her shorts. He didn’t intend on perving on his sister but it seemed that it just kept happening. Hopefully she was planning on putting on some actual pants sometime soon. He shook his head, turning his focus away from his sister’s booty and towards the long, daunting hallway leading out of the kitchen. 


Amanda waited patiently, watching as her brother slowly but methodically proceeded down the hall towards her bedroom. She pulled out her cell phone and began scrolling through social media, periodically peering over the screen to check in on Ryan’s progress. She managed to watch seven or eight minutes worth of content before she found Ryan just short of her bedroom door. 


“Finally.” She muttered under her breath, shoving her weight off the wall and striding confidently towards her own bedroom. It took the giantess only a handful of paces to quickly reach her brother, though Ryan could feel her approach without actually needing to see her. With each step she took, her comparatively mountainous weight shook the world around him, the fleshy soles of her feet landing on the ground with a thunderous boom. 


“Jesus.” Ryan muttered, once again watching as his sister’s titanic foot soared overhead. He watched as her dirt speckled sole carried ominously through the air, before landing in front of him with an impact that knocked him backwards from the wall of air that her foot displaced. As the giantess stepped before him once more, Ryan found himself yet again staring up into the massive jiggling butt cheeks of his titanic sibling. Every time that she stepped, the soft, supple moons contained by her pajama shorts began to bounce around from the impact. In his old life, Ryan would spend more time that he would prefer to admit, staring at the big butts of women who crossed his field of view. But this was on a whole other level. As Amanda stepped over him, she lifted herself up onto her tiptoes, grabbing into the doorframe as she prepared to showcase her bedroom. However, as she lifted her heels from the floor, Ryan watched the gluteal muscles activate, pulling her cheeks together ever so slightly, just enough to give him an incredible view of her fleshy buttocks as they peeked out from under her shorts. “Fuck me…” he muttered. If he couldn’t keep his fucking eyes off of his sister’s ass, he was going to burn his goddamned eyes out. 


“Voila! La Casa del Amanda.” She said, ripping the tiny man’s focus away from her fit booty and onto the remarkably bright decoration of her bedroom. “Bed, extra comfy…” She gestures towards her mattress. The bed was already perfectly made, her large fuzzy comforter neatly draped across the bed with a mountain of equally fluffy pillows piled up at the head. “Desk, perfect for late night cramming sessions…” She motioned towards the desk. Amanda had a large wheeled computer chair sitting in front of a sturdy wooden desk, equipped with several large drawers. Perhaps he could make a little room for himself there, if Amanda was going to be so insistent on them sharing a room. A space in the desk, that is… not on her chair. 


“Obviously…” Ryan thought to himself, trying to push aside the thought that immediately invaded his brain. For a moment he imagined himself, relaxing in a tiny little recliner of his own, when suddenly, Amanda appeared above him. She stood with her back to him, looking down over her shoulder as her large round butt looked over him. “Sit tight Ry. Got a test tomorrow so I’ve gotta buckle down and study. Catch you later!” She said, before her enormous cheeks descended towards him like a meteor. 


“And over here is the closet. It’s all my shoes, my sports gear, stuff like that. Honestly, it’s kind of packed with my crap so you probably won’t be hanging around in there too much.” Amanda said, walking past her tiny brother and ripping him back to reality after his bizarre daydream. She was peering into her closet, slightly embarrassed by the disarray of her remarkable number of shirts, dresses, coats, bags, shoes and other items scattered around the seemingly too small space. 


“Looks cozy.” Ryan said, loudly this time as he was addressing his sister directly. The giantess beamed a wide smile at him in response to the compliment, wrapping an arm under her waist as she took an exaggerated bow. Ryan rolled his eyes, reacclimating himself with his sister’s goofy, jovial demeanor. “Yea yea smartass, moving on.” He said, turning and walking back towards the door.


Thankfully he was much closer to the door than Amanda was, though it didn’t end up mattering very much as once she began moving, the giantess was on top of him in an instant. To his surprise, instead of stepping over him, the gargantuan woman’s toes appear on the edges of his peripheral vision. She moved slowly and carefully as she scooped him up in the gap between her big and second toes, treating her foot like a ski lift as she quickly moved him more than half the distance to the door as she took one purposefully long step. 


“Hey! What the hell?!” Ryan shouted, cradled in the clammy space between her toes. A pungent odor quickly made its way into his nostrils as he rested in the sweaty crevice. Thankfully, once her foot began to swing, the whipping wind kept him from continuing to savor the somewhat vinegary fragrance. After a single step, Amanda planted her foot and lifted her heel while keeping her toes pressed into the ground.


“Whoops, didn’t see ya.” Amanda lied, lifting her foot out from under Ryan while leaving him in the hallway. She proceeded on towards the bathroom where she once again posted up in the doorway and took out her phone again. “Total accident, I swear.”


Ryan shook his head and kept walking towards her. He understood the frustration he was putting her through. Obviously he wasn’t moving quickly given the diminutive nature of his new gait. However, he was still struggling with the notion of giving up that extra little bit of control that he had over his own body. He plodded onwards towards Amanda’s sweaty feet. Upon arriving at the entrance to the bathroom, Amanda let out a heavy sigh, almost as if to say “finally,” as she put her phone down and stood up straight once again. 


“And this is where the magic happens.” Amanda said sarcastically, gesturing towards the bathroom. Subconsciously, looking into the bathroom caused the giantess to focus on a slight itch in her butt, then causing her to reach down and scratch her cheek. The repetitive motion of her nails digging into the squishy flesh of her booty caused the fabric of her shorts to get pulled up deeper into the depths of her crack. This subtle movement grabbed hold of Ryan's attention once again, pulling his gaze directly upwards towards her jiggling booty. With the fabric of her shorts plunged deeper into the grip of her cheeks, Ryan could see Amanda’s pastel pink panties peeking out beyond the edges of her shorts. The giantess swayed gently as she spoke, gently bending at the waist as she mindlessly plopped her butt against the door as she continued speaking, her words seemingly a million miles away from Ryan. As she leaned forward, her hand tracing some sort of unseen line across the back wall of the bathroom, Ryan realized that he couldn’t see her face past the  swell of her chest. From the way she was standing, the front of her t-shirt hung loosely from her chest, but it did allow Ryan to see up through the bottom. Because he was on the floor staring up at the lights above, it was difficult to see anything under her shirt, but he was able to just barely make out the silhouette of her supple breasts. Once again, Ryan was desperate to avert his gaze, but there was something buried deep within him that simply wouldn’t let him look away. 


“Hey, yo, earth to Ryan! Are you listening to me? I said, "Are you cool with that?”” Amanda’s large toe bumped into Ryan’s chest, knocking him out of his own head for the second time today. 


“Huh? Oh, yeah, for sure!” Ryan agreed, completely unaware of what he had just agreed to. He realized that he hadn’t heard anything that she had said since they entered the bathroom. 


“Awesome. You wanna take a look right now?” She asked, causing Ryan’s heart to begin racing a bit faster.


“Uhhhh, now. Are you sure?” He asked nervously, unaware of what he was signing on for.


“Yea c’mon, it’ll be fun. I’ve still got a little bit of time to kill before I get ready for class today. And we don’t have to commit to anything yet, we can just browse.” He still wasn’t sure what she wanted, but it seemed to be something fairly simple, especially if he wasn’t making any long term commitments right this second. 


“Yeah alright. Let’s do it.” He said. This response elicited a delighted squeal from the giantess as she reached down to scoop her brother off of the bathroom floor.


“HEYY WATCH IT!” Ryan shouted as he was plucked up into his sister’s hand. However she simply rolled her eyes and continued to carry him back towards her bedroom.


“I said I have time to kill, I didn’t say I have a TON of time to kill. Suck it up buttercup.” She said, keeping him cradled in her palm as she cupped him against her chest. Amanda strutted back into her bedroom, pulling back her desk chair and plopping down heavily on the seat before she rolled herself into place. For a brief moment, Ryan’s mind went back to his strange buttcrush vision, but he was able to quickly push it out of his mind. 


“My friend Ruhi has a few cousins who are all tiny and she showed me this site she uses to find cool toys and gadgets and shit. But they also stock tons and tons of accessibility stuff.” Amanda said, quickly firing up a webpage and navigating to an odd, almost suspicious looking site that featured a long list of various bits of shrunken-centric gear. “The key is just finding 

 what you want when it’s on markdown.” It finally began to dawn on Ryan that Amanda was looking to spend some money outfitting the apartment with gear to help him get around. 


“Heh, look at this, we could hang these up high so you’re not in danger of getting stepped on.” Amanda said, clicking on a box that was flashing a bright red banner that read “65% OFF!” The item in question was a huge set of bright orange tubes, consisting of several long straight pipes as well as several curved pieces to handle corners and inclines or declines. 


“It looks like hamster tubes.” Ryan replied flatly, recalling a large cage that Amanda had a little girl that spotted several similarly colored tubes for the creature to navigate. He looked over his shoulder to find Amanda ginning at his comment. It was enough to make him wonder whether or not she had already made the same assumption.


“Huh, you’re kinda right. I miss having a pet.” She replied before turning her attention to the screen, leaving the unspoken question in the air to linger. “So, what do you think about starting off with some ladders? They’ve got these assembled ones that you can make as tall or as short as you want. We can buy a shitload of them and get you up onto tables, my desk, the couch. Tota independence.” 


After a beat of silence, Ryan turned around to find Amanda staring down at him, searching for approval. Ryan gave her a warm smile and nodded his head. “That sounds perfect. Great idea Amanda.” The gargantuan blonde’s face lit up with pride upon receiving the compliment from her brother. She slammed one finger down on the mousepad, adding the plastic constructible ladder pieces to her cart before they continued to browse the site for another twenty some odd minutes, agreeing to keep their purchases focused on the essentials after Amanda tried to insist on buying an elaborate and admittedly beautiful bonsais tree that came with a painted plaster stand that functioned as a hot tub, made to look like a mountain hot spring. 


“Hey, what about a bed?” Ryan asked, finally suggesting something of his own accord. Amanada nodded her head and quickly began to type into the search bar. Immediately a few hundred bed options populated the page, ranging from the simple yet practical all the way to the extravagant and ridiculous. 


“Ooooh, how about this one?” Amanda said, stifling a slight chuckle. “You’ve always seemed like a racecar bed sort of guy.” Ryan saw she was now cycling through a few dozen different color and model combinations of small mattresses that each had the frame of a tiny car wrapped around them. 


“Man, I can’t believe I forgot how funny you are.” Ryan said sarcastically, but Amanda just shrugged him off. 


“Nah, it's not your fault.I’ve gotten way funnier since coming to college.” She turned to give Ryan a quick wink. “Trust me, you’re gonna love being roomies.”


“Yeah yeah. But how about something that’s a bit less of a chick magnet. I mean, I wouldn’t wanna wear out my welcome.” He replied. 


“Or wear out your bedsprings…” Amanada muttered under her breath. Ryan was about to quip back again, but decided against it and returned to browsing the diverse selection of beds on the site. All jokes aside, Ryan couldn’t believe some of the stuff they were finding on here. There were extravagant beds, like you might find in a castle or mansion, adorned with bright gaudy colors like purple and gold. There were also themed beds for just about every single entertainment property under the sun. 


“Jesus Christ. How about just a normal bed. Where are all of those options?” Ryan said exhaustedly. Eventually the pair located a simple looking bed that looked like nothing more than a king sized mattress with a box spring and a plain, but clean looking wooden frame. There were likely some other furniture needs that they should probably look into, but all of this shopping was already beginning to give Ryan a bit of a headache. 


“How about some clothes?” Ryan suggested, hoping to distract his sister from the increasingly random series of unnecessary crap that she was finding online. Upon hearing her brother suggest that they go clothes shopping together, Amanda immediately forgot all about the miniature soccer stadium that she was about to suggest. 


“Ohhhhh yes! But not here, the outfits on this site are so boring. We need to find you something with some style.” Amanda said, popping open a new browser window. Ryan rolled his eyes. He certainly wasn’t the flashy sort of guy when he was normal sized, and he didn’t see a reason to start dressing differently now.


“No, no, look… Amanda, I don’t want something flashy or crazy or whatever. Just something comfy that’ll help me cover my dick that’s not made of tissue paper.” He said, gently flapping the creases of his tissue robe. Amanda looked down at him and raised an eyebrow, shaking her head slightly.


“C’mon Ry, you’re single again, remember? You gotta look nice if you want to find yourself a little lady to help you cover your dick.” She finished her sentence with a playful wink, much to Ryan’s chagrin. However, as he shook his head and waved her off, Amanda’s warm smile melted away. “Ryan, come on. It’s true what they say. Look good, feel good. At least let me buy you three nice outfits that I think are cute, and then I’ll agree to add a half dozen basic ass tracksuits for you to lounge around in when you’re here at the house.”


Ryan let out a heavy sigh and begrudgingly agreed to let his little sister pick out his clothes for him. Thrilled to get her way, Amanda let out an exuberant squeal and leaned forward to plant a massive kiss directly on top of Ryan’s head and chest. He was caught off guard by the rapid approach of the giantess’ mouth, but as soon as her pillowy soft lips enveloped him in a warm kiss, Ryan felt a great deal of tension leaving his tiny body. 


“Mmmmwah. Perfect, I promise, before too long you’ll be begging me to do all your shopping.” Amanda said giddily. Suddenly her eyes snapped back towards her computer screen and something she saw caused her smile to vanish once more. “Shit. Starting to run low on time. Feeling hungry?” She asked. For the first time this morning, Ryan realized that he was actually starving. 


“Hell yes. Starved.” He admitted. Amanda nodded and lowered her hand onto the desk. She lowered Ryan towards the floor, choosing to at least set him on the door side of the desk. The diminutive man watched the giantess stride from the room, not nothing to wait for him, lest she be late to get started with her day. As he began to follow her path, he could hear the loud clang of pans hitting the stove top as she began to prepare breakfast. By the time that he reached the hallway, the alluring smell of bacon was practically pulling him towards the kitchen and thankfully by the time that he finally reached the dining room table, Amanda was walking out of the kitchen with a large plate of food in one hand and a shaker bottle in the other. 


“Hey there speedster, ready to eat?” She asked rhetorically, crouching down to provide Ryan with a quick lift to the top of the table. Amanda set her brother down on top of the plate alongside her breakfast, but while she was in the process of pulling out her seat, the giantess let out a startled screech. “Shoot, forgot my OJ!” She said, swiftly racing back into the kitchen. In the meantime, Ryan was wholly preoccupied by what he had to assume was the single most beautiful sight his eyes would ever behold in this lifetime. At his feet, still glistening with a thin sheen of greasy goodness, was the single largest piece of bacon Ryan had ever seen in his life. Fried to crispy perfection while still maintaining that exact amount of juiciness that he preferred, this long sheet of salty porcine belly seemed like some sort of strange tree that had toppled down in an ancient forest. He stepped forward bringing his foot down hard on the corner of the bacon strip, cracking off a large piece that was bigger than both of his hands. 


“Jesus Christ.” Ryan marveled, holding the savory snack in front of his face, simply appreciating its beauty. 


“Watch out, gotta eat quick.” Amanda said, having already returned to her seat without Ryan even noticing. As she spoke, she had grabbed ahold of the strip of bacon that Ryan was still standing on, nearly flattening him out on his face. Ryan turned around to watch the enormous sheet of fried fat soar into the sky, before getting sheared in half by the immense force of her bite. As the bacon strip was returned to the plate, Ryan eyed it nervously, now conscious of the fact that if he wasn’t careful around the hungry giantess, one single bite would cut him in two. 


“Hurry up slowpoke or there won’t be any left.” Amanda teased as she raised a slice of toast carrying a yolky egg up to her mouth. She was right of course, he needed to eat something if he was going to be sitting around all day waiting for her to come home from class. Not wasting anymore time, Ryan began to dig into the hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. He didn’t care too much that his arms and legs quickly became covered in grease and runny yolk, he was far too preoccupied in the first thing that he actually preferred about being small, eating. 


As Ryan scooped the final scraps of egg out of the sea of yolk and stuffed it into his mouth, he looked up to find Amanda pouring what amounted to hundreds if not thousands of relative gallons of orange juice down her mighty throat, sucking down the final few gulps before she sat back with a satisfied smile on her face. She looked down at her brother, giving him a warm smile as she pushed the plate he was standing on farther from the edge of the table, giving her enough room to cross her arms and rest her head for a moment as she savored the satisfaction of a good meal. She gently closed her eyes for a moment and Ryan stepped forward to the edge of the plate, simply watching his sister as she enjoyed the last couple moments of relaxation she would get until she returned home this evening. The gentle smile on her face as she rested, brought a warmth to Ryan’s heart before a sudden gurgle caught his attention. 


*BBBUUUUURRRRRPPPPP*


Unfortunately, before either of the two siblings could realize it, an enormous belch erupted out of Amanda’s mouth, spewing forward a powerful gale of warm, breakfast scented air in his direction. Ryan reeled backwards in surprise, Trying desperately to fan the air from his face after accidentally getting a deep whiff of the initial blast.

“ACK! FRIGGIN GROSS!” Ryan screeches, trying to clamber to his feet in the slippery mess left behind on the plate. Immediately Amanda was overwhelmed with guilt and embarrassment about having let out such a massive burp, especially after just scarfing down a whole bunch of eggs, bacon and orange juice. 


“Shoot, sorry. I swear I didn’t do that on purpose.” She said truthfully, trying not to let herself become too amused by the sight of her big brother trying to run away from her belch while covered in sticky yellow goo. “It just snuck up on me. Swear to god.”


“Yeah, me too.” Ryan said grumpily, holding out his arms and watching the yolks slowly drip from his body. Amanda apologized once again before whisking her tiny brother away to wash him under some warm water before setting him down on the living room sofa with his cell phone propped up against the armrest so he could see it a bit easier. She also ripped out a few more sheets of tissue paper, ripping them into more manageable sizes so that Ryan could work on crafting himself a new toga while she took care of some things. The giantess then disappeared for a short while to give herself a shower and get dressed for the day. After a half hour or so, the beautiful blonde reappeared in the living room, now dressed in a black, low cut shirt that showed off her cute gold charm necklace as well as the ample amount of cleavage that it rested on, in addition to a tight fitting pair of very dark navy-blue jeans that clung perfectly to her muscular thighs and butt. Amanda stepped up to the couch, setting down both a pink and black backpack as well as the large black athletic duffel that Ryan had seen the other day. The bags landed with a heavy thud as the giantess leaned forward so her face was mere inches from Ryan’s tiny body. 


“Alright Ry, I’m off. I’ve got classes pretty much all day, but I’ve got an open block around 1. I’ll pop back in then to see if you need anything, but in the meantime, you’ve got some water and a space to do your business if it comes to that.” She said. Obviously it wasn't an ideal situation, but they were making do as best they could until the accessibility stuff showed up and he could move around the apartment of his own volition. “After I go back, I have another three hours of classes and then practice after. You all set?” She asked almost nervously. Ryan nodded his head and waved her off. 


“I’ll be fine, Mands.” He paused for a moment, seeing his sister furrow her brow nervously. “Seriously, Amanda… I’ll be fine. The only danger I’m in on this couch is you accidentally sitting on me.” He said, finally eliciting a chuckle from his titanic sister. He stared forward for a few moments, getting treated to a perfect view into the tantalizing cleavage his sister was showing off with this top. Part of him wondered whether or not she was aware of how she was showing herself off to him like this. Or perhaps it was simply because he was her brother that the display stood out to him as… extraordinary? He thought back to the outfit she had worn to bed last night back to the tight little pajama shorts she had worn. All of that bending and snapping at the hips she had done, wiggling her butt back and forth and standing directly over top of him. Was she doing it on purpose? And now this top. A tight fitting blouse with a low cut neckline that showed off all that goddamn cleavage. And here she was practically flashing him. Did she really not care? He would’ve assumed that she would be trying to cover up a bit more around him, especially with him being this small and caught in all of these weird sightlines. But maybe all of this was just in his head. Perhaps it was only standing out to him because he was always sitting at chest level or staring up directly into her butt. Maybe the fact that he was her brother prevented this issue from even crossing her mind. Maybe… just maybe, the problem was Ryan. 


“Okay, well. Be safe. Relax. Try not to get sat on…” She teased, leaning forward to plant one final kiss on his head before she picked up her things and headed out for the day. 

Chapter End Notes:

Once again, this story has been commissioned by MonteCristo92 over on DA. If you'd like to request a story of your own, send me a dm on my Deviantart page. 


Thanks for reading!!