- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Titania gets a visit from her self-proclaimed lover, the sylph Clytie. Meanwhile, Nameless overhears a conversation between Gloriana and Houseki about some oddities during the former’s cleaning routine. Nahla jumps in as well.

Disclaimer: This was supposed to be the finale of Houseki’s segment…but like Prologue III and Prologue finale…this was getting too long, so it will be split up into two parts. Especially since my real life will be kind of busy, so I don’t want y’all to be waiting more than a week for the next chapter. No worries. There is plenty of fetish content in this chapter and the next. Finales hit strong!

Commander Titania Tam Lin’s Office

 

The first thing that people notice about Clytie Leonhart is her footwear. 

 

One would think that the orange-haired sylph, whose hair was arranged like the corona of the sun, or her beguiling, narrow eyes that, tinged with mania, would be the first things they noticed.

 

No. The first thing that people noticed about Clytie was her footwear.

 

Sylphs, wind spirits, preferred to float in the air. Their feet never touching the ground. Of course, this can be a point of distinction. One that would breed both admiration and prejudice from people unable to exhibit such physical loftiness or freedom. So, Clytie, a person of both status and possessing a desire for traveling, had to meet a common ground.

 

To float freely, she needed footwear that would give the illusion of walking on the ground.

 

The sylph’s footwear stretched down from her thighs. Orange and white vertical stripes that went from her thighs to the end of her foot...and beyond. The bottom of Clytie’s footwear wrapped tightly around her feet. Except for the toe section. The toe section was elongated and stretched downward into a hard material. Like the stilts that one would see a carnival performer would stand on and walk around in a clumsy gait. The purpose was for the orange-haired air spirit to stand on the ground and stand on the air simultaneously. Essentially a front and overextended heel that touched the ground, while the rest of the orange-haired sylph’s foot rested comfortably on the air. 

 

For further clarification, the way that Clytie floats, is essentially her strolling in the air. The firm end of her toe stilts would clack against the ground, with a consonant sound like a feminine heel shoe. It’s a motion that requires considerable precision and poise. In Clytie’s spoken opinion, she said that she needed to practice walking on the ground before mastering this unique gait. The orange-haired sylph also proclaimed, during one dinner party, that walking on the ground was no different than walking on the air. There was just this magical thing with how those air spirits interacted with the varying density of objects, often in ways that seem to be in flagrant disregard for the laws of the natural world. All without the simple utterance of an incantation. Their magic simply bubbling up and being utilized by their mind without the stylized diction. Like some sapient species that are simply unable to use incantations to channel their magic but have other modalities to express the energy.

 

Regardless, Clytie was an aristocrat from the Skyward Capital. She had become acquainted with Titania when they were children. Back when the Tam Lin family were just three children and two parents. The family was seeking asylum in other countries. As they were in the middle of escaping from the new governing body in charge of the Wilting Woods. 

 

Of course, Morgan and her husband ,________, considered the Skyward Capital as one possible new home. Despite them knowing it was unlikely. As it was the one truly neutral country in their world. A necessity for the balance of foreign relations, trade, immigration, and all sorts of matters. So, of course, the region wouldn’t consider harboring a family that was being chased after by a country of recently rising militancy.  

 

The Skyward Capital used to be a simple land mass. Grounded like all the others. Until it was threatened to sink with the rest of the large continent. A land mass that would later become the amphibious country on the other side of the Barren Reach.

 

However, a smaller half of the continent splintered from the rest. Especially, in their direction of salvaging their sinking land and their people. It took the culminated effort of nearly every mage there, directed for a singular purpose, but the people that would eventually be known as the founders of the Sky Capital triumphed. The mages back then, thousands of years ago, created a magic system that would allow them to levitate the land mass into the sky. A decision that seemed to have a greater cost, but similar results to the rest of the continent that became that amphibious country. A country that was not missing its name, like the far eastern country that was robbed of it, but simply that its name is too hard for any human language to pronounce or write. So, most people just called it amphibious country and left it at that. 

 

However, the dividends of the early Skyward Capital’s efforts were experienced in later generations. For the descendants had refined the unique magic system, that kept their country in the sky, and created a spatial transportation system. One that was implemented at the borders of all major countries in the world. It facilitated swift transportation and travel between specific and highly regulated checkpoints. A global system that helped foster world stability. It is no understatement in saying that Skyward Capital was the most affluent region in the world due to this. 

 

That privilege showed in Clytie’s behavior. As she ignored every attempt at being stopped from the knights in her proclaimed fiancé’s regiment, and stormed right into the long-eared half-elf’s office like an incoming storm.

 

“Well hello Titania! Long time no fly!”

 

Titania sighed as the haughty air spirit made her entrance. The knight commander then noticed the signature shoes that Clytie wore, that peeked out of her black dress. A black dress that dressed the sylph’s slender and womanly form. A dress that was decorated with designs of plae diamonds, and an open diamond that formed a window exposing orange-haired air spirit’s fair abdomen. The air spirit stood at a height of 5’6”…very shy of Titania’s 5’11 inches, but a lot of that height was from the air-walking sylph’s stilts. In truth, Clytie was only 4’7” in height. However, the little fire ball might as well have matched Titania in height with how she carried herself.

 

Not that it bothered the inverse-wave haired woman. She appreciated the heat in her childhood friend. Titania just wished that Clytie wasn’t so clingy and didn’t take pleasure in calling herself the lover/fiancé/girlfriend of the knight.

 

“Yes. Yes. Nice to see you too. Can we please talk later? I have a mountain of work to do.”

 

Titania tried to be cordial and straightforward. As she knew that dancing around the subject would only give the sun-haired woman ample opportunity to navigate to the seat facing the commander knight’s desk. The musclebound half-elf cocked her eyebrow and waved at the piles of papers that she still needed to attack with her sharp pen.

 

“Well, more reason for me to be here then.”

 

The impossible happened. Clytie’s wide grin had somehow broadened even further. With a little dance of a strut, the orange-haired woman sauntered over the chair and sat down on the seat opposite from Titania.

 

“The one…two things that any fiancé needs during a trying time is the company of their beloved and a gift.”

 

The orange-haired sylph’s sunny disposition beamed like the blazing orb outside of the office window. As Clytie reached into and through the diamond window over the belly portion of her dress. Then, she pulled out a small box from the inner pocket of her dress.

 

Well…here we go…guess I’m in this for the long run

 

“And what gift is this? My dear Clytie…”

 

Hopefully something that I can eat.

 

Titania punctuated with a long exhale. As she returned to the documents that needed to be filled out. The muscular half-elf tilted her head up. Far enough so that the two maintained a shared gaze of each other. As the inverse-haired woman knew better than to inspire a tantrum from her shorter friend by maintaining too far of a social distance.

 

“The gift. Well, aside from me…”

 

Clytie eyelashes fluttered as she pressed her hands against her chest. She then pushed the small box towards the center of Titania’s desk.

 

“…why a box of some delicious Skyward Capital’s pixies. Hundreds of them sized at 1/16th of an inch, frosted in decadent marzipan particles, and prepared under humane conditions of an open terrarium range under controlled temperate conditions. I heard a friend of mine say that the savory almond just mixes with their natural umami, that it’s like tender meat is popping right in your mouth.”

 

Clytie Leonhart smiled to herself.

 

Titania Tam Lin grimaced.

 

“Yea...how about no.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Tam Lin Estate

 

Houseki plodded through the hallways. Turning at the numerous stone intersections without pause. As there was no traffic that the oni had to be wary of, and she was familiar with the layout after living here for most of her life.

 

It only took a couple minutes for the swift placement of the tall woman’s sizable peds to bring her to the location of the washing and drying room.

 

Houseki stopped. The pale woman’s eyebrow was quizzically raised at the silver-skinned replica her mother. The golem was holding several articles of clothing. Seeing the maid tending to clothes in this part of the mansion was not an irregularity. Rather, what confused the horned woman was that most of the clothes in the room were either washed, or in the receptacle to be washed. None of them had been dried yet, which was peculiar. As by this point of time there would usually be fresh loads of laundry for the family members to pick up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In Nameless’s opinion, based on the small sample size he currently has, the worst moments of being a tiny that was trying to stick to a walking person’s foot, could be divided up into two stand-out moments.

 

The most obvious is the completion of the step. This terminating motion was a statement. Of the giantess completing one stage of their travel before subsequently beginning the next. The shrunken brother was forced to bear the brunt of the dust that was displaced from Houseki’s scrunching toes. The inaudible noises that he couldn’t hear before now crashed in his eardrums. The dissonant orchestra of chaos would precede the vice grip of the oni’s long toes closing in on each other. Enclosing walls that were simply the result of the force needed for the foot to push off the stone floor that served as an impromptu ballast. Anatomy and its movement, crushing you, that dictated function. Nothing more malicious than that. Then the giantess’s leg pumped, and the young man had to endure another cycle of the potent musk. This was a physically enchanting portion of the cycle.

 

The other horrid moment of being stuck in the interdigital space of the horned-woman’s foot, was during the zenith of the airborne, pale foot’s arc. Mentally speaking, it was difficult for the shrunken brother to stay calm, when he was left feeling weightless in a gap filled with gunk and beads of brine. Each fetid bodily product complicated the young man’s attempt to stay glued in the space, and not fall towards the distant ground.

 

No matter what. I’m definitely not going to chance dislodging and starting this whole process again.

 

Nameless tried to peer up at his younger sister’s titan-sized body. Attempts to fully perceive the oni’s figure was a strenuous affair for the half-elf. As the pumping of the toned woman’s legs, and the displaced wind, blocked out and obfuscated her form. Instead, the shrunken brother had to interpret his sister’s form with the stimuli that were pumped directly into his brain. From the cyclic pump of her towering legs.

 

A confluence of dust and foot miasma that steamrolled through Nameless’s sensitive nose and eyes. Clogging and watering those sensory organs respectively. The thunderous clap that jarred his hearing, balance, and sensation of his environment. Only the firm capture of the interdigital flesh acting as a possessive ballast. Then there was the musty humidity, that left his nubile body saturated with oni brine. Finally, Nameless had to confront the guilt, as he rested against the pliable plush of the toe gap. His mouth slightly parted, and the air was so dense that he could taste the young woman’s foot sweat, without even extending his tongue out into the pale skin. A floor that was now so expanded, that the young man could see the diamond cells and that make up the ridges of this cramped space.

 

If only…

 

Nameless closed his eyes, and shamefully addressed his vacillating erection. His head embroiled in a tumultuous conflict.

 

…I was on the foot of someone that wasn’t my family.

 

A head that was being walled by two sides. Lubricious lust and filial piety. Almost like the enclosing toes, slicked with salt, that nearly collapsed on Nameless with the final city-shattering stomp

 

“Hello Mistress Houseki.”

 

Thus, Nameless failed to realize that his transportation had met someone else. The shrunken brother opened his eyes and turned his head to the monumental sight of a black beast, with a curved shining head and a thin white mane. A black piece of footwear with a ribbon on top of it. Gloriana’s loafers that the half-elf had nearly lost his arm to earlier today.

 

“Hi Gloriana…”

 

Nameless noticed an unnatural pause in his towering sister’s voice. He tried to tilt his head up. To figure out what was going on. Unfortunately, the vantage point from the space between Houseki’s toes was a bit lacking.

 

“This is odd? I didn’t get the time wrong.”

 

The half-elf felt the walls roll around him. He tried to stand up and lean on one of them. Choosing a side in hopes that he wouldn’t be left prey to however the flesh would engulf him. A flex of Houseki’s toes as she shifted her body. Nameless was able to see the towering oni’s arms angled at the top of the washing apparatus that Gloriana was standing next to.

 

“No Mistress Houseki . If anyone it was me. I had a couple unexpected interruptions in my regular schedule that I could not neglect.”

 

“Interruptions? May you give me a summary.”

 

Interruptions…wait! Is Gloriana going to mention the alarm at the basement!!

 

Nameless’s felt relief and hope. At the possibility of Houseki being informed of the evidence of his foolish endeavor, and that the information may pay in dividends for the shrunken brother later. That the intelligence operative will sharpen her gaze and find her little brother sooner than later. Then this can all be behind them.

 

If Nameless were at his normal size, then his heart would have plummeted. However, he was not. The young man was just a little 1/4-inch man standing in between his younger sister’s big and adjacent toe.

 

“Yes. The first of the disturbances were an old pair of Mistress Morgan’s footwear in Master Nameless’s room.”

 

Oh…oh shit! I must have not put it back correctly when Houseki and Nahla came to my room!

 

Nameless wished that he chose to duck his head into the folds of perspiring skin. Or even buried himself  under a clump of toe jam. Just like how he was playfully buried in the beach’s sand by his siblings when they were younger. Instead of listening to the embracing conversation. As the half-elf felt his body chill and his heart race. The cavity within his torso tightening, almost compelling the shrunken brother to curl himself up into a ball. For, what else could he do. At his size how could he try and steer this conversation away.

 

“So, you decided to follow your analysis protocol for any irregularities? Isn’t that a bit…too sensitive of you? I’m sure that those shoes were just misplaced and collected dust in a space of Nameless’s room.”

 

Nameless had little time for self-pity or admonishment. The thunderous inflection of Houseki’s voice was followed by a shaking of the interdigital space. Mini quakes that nearly caused the shrunken brother to fall forward. Deeper into the pallid toe gap. A near accident that just made the young man more frustrated with himself. As it made it impossible to ignore what was going on above. The family’s long-time maid and his younger sister were casually talking about his dirty little secret. Yet, through those bitter feelings, Nameless could still hear a hint of frustration in the oni’s voice. Why was Houseki so upset to hear that this delayed Gloriana.

 

Please. Just please tell me that she threw it away.

 

“I understand your grief Mistress Houseki. I would have just disregarded the footwear and recycled its materials, but I noted a nearly disintegrated stain on them. On the chance that this could be evidence of an assault on any of the family members, I must act according to protocol and analyze the molecular components.”

 

Nameless’s heart plummeted. No. This was more like shrunken brother’s heart fell from a stories-high window and shattered on a dirty floor. 

 

Just…just great. How am I going to explain my semen on mom’s footwear?

 

Nameless’s head throbbed as it raced. First, he told himself that maybe Gloriana won’t be able to tell after all this time. Then the young man was angered. That the maid probably analyzed his seminal fluids from the wet dreams he had while he was younger. Then he thought that maybe there was a way to twist the truth. Only for him to stop that train of thought, and worryingly jump on another one. What if a family member found him while he was stuck to their feet? That couldn’t be just played off as a coincidence. They could connect the dots. Find a connection that would incidentally lead to the truth. That he was a foot-focused degenerate.

 

Fuck…this is so humiliating.

 

The burning in Nameless’s chest, while wrapping his arms around the bobbing toes of his sister, to not fall off, was one rooted from his mortification. At being an invisible witness to his eventual ignominy in the eyes of his family member. The guilt he felt, was only exacerbated by the fact that his phallus was still as hard as diamonds. Was it the humiliating circumstances, or the fact that the plush flesh of Houseki’s toes was providing the necessary friction for erotic stimulation?

 

I didn’t think it would feel like this.

 

Nameless thought back to the envisioned fantasy he had back in his room. When he was but a gnat under the feet of a conversing Houseki and Nahla. The difference in that fantasy was that he had no concern or worry. Now, in reality, his supposed pleasure was burdened by the weight of his real life catching up to him. The only difference being that there was a missing cat girl. 

 

“Okay. That is understandable. What about the other obstruction in your schedule Gloriana?”

 

A variance that would be corrected right now. Just before the golem make would have mentioned the false alarm, in the hidden passageway of the basement, to Houseki.

 

“Hey! How’s it going Gloria! Oh Houseki! I’ve been looking for you! Are you ready for our big sparring match!”

 

Nameless first heard the powerful slaps of the light brown hill and pythons in the distance. One accompanied by the scratching voice of his youngest sister. The cat girl Nahla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Houseki saw her tabi socks, the ones she had asked the family servant to wash over an hour ago. However, the appearance of the black socks, and a flaring of the slender woman’s nose, confirmed that was not the case. 

 

“Hello Mistress Houseki.”

 

In fact, none of Houseki’s tabi socks had been washed.

 

“Hi Gloriana…”

 

Great! Am I going to have to walk around barefoot for another hour?

 

The dark-haired woman, uncomfortable with how the cool air kissed the bare skin, wiggled her toes. Then the nervous oni wordlessly gestured to the pile of clothes that she thought the maid would have washed and dried by now. Like every other day.

 

“This is odd? I didn’t get the time wrong.”

 

“No Mistress Houseki. If anyone it was me. I had a couple unexpected interruptions in my regular schedule that I could not neglect.”

 

Gloriana apologetically bowed forward. For Houseki, seeing the maid, who looked exactly like her mother, acting so humbly towards her, was always a bit inharmonious to her senses. So, the intelligence operative tried to ignore those discomforting feelings, and continued her line of questioning. 

 

“Interruptions? May you give me a summary.”

 

Meanwhile, the oni’s feet got a little bit more fidgety. The subtle knowledge that they could be viewed by the golem, even though she most likely didn’t have an opinion towards them, was enough to make the horned woman self-conscious about her physical insecurity once more.

 

“Yes. The first of the disturbances were an old pair of Mistress Morgan’s footwear in Master Nameless’s room.”

 

Houseki eyebrows twitched. As she felt the barest of disturbances near her toes. The horned woman tried to chalk it up to the conversation somehow returning to the topic of footwear. A subject that the pale woman wished was clean and wrapped around her feet.

 

“So, you decided to follow your analysis protocol for any irregularities? Isn’t that a bit…too sensitive of you? I’m sure that those shoes were just misplaced and collected dust in a space of Nameless’s room.”

 

I guess that I shouldn’t be that bothered by my tabi socks not being ready yet. I’m glad to know that Gloriana is so protective of us, in areas that some of us wouldn’t think.

 

One particular person emerged in the oni’s mind. The youngest sibling of the Tam Lin family. Nahla.

 

Oh…wait…I made her that promise. Didn’t I?

 

“I understand your grief Mistress Houseki. I would have just disregarded the footwear and recycled its materials, but I noted a nearly disintegrated stain on them. On the chance that this could be evidence of an assault on any of the family members, I must act according to protocol and analyze the molecular components.”

 

What time is it right now? It’s probably close enough to the time that I promised to go outside with her. Would Nahla be okay with doing it later today?

 

Houseki recalled that she promised Nahla that the two would spar near the training field. Although, that would be a little bit more difficult. Since the former didn’t have any clean tabi at the moment.

 

“Okay. That is understandable. What about the other obstruction in your schedule Gloriana?”

 

Houseki began, but then she heard the rapid thumps of the keen-eared cat girl. Whose sharp senses pinpointed where the oni was in the house. The taller sister tried to maintain a neutral expression, to not give away the discomposure that she was currently fighting a losing battle against. The double-pronged assault of the sometimes too intrusive Nahla, and the first family member today that would see her gargantuan bare feet.

 

“Hey! How’s it going Gloria! Oh Houseki! I’ve been looking for you! Are you ready for our big sparring match!”

 

The caramel skinned cat girl bounced on the balls of her feet in anticipation. The wide grin on her young face, still tinged with a cherubic touch, was hard to say no to. Thus, Houseki slightly faltered. It would have been simple to state the reason, that she would prefer to just wait an hour for her tabi to be finally washed, but that would draw needless attention to her meaty slabs. 

 

Ugh!

 

Houseki’s vision flitted down to the pale skin of her exposed feet. Her apprehension doubled once she saw the clash between Nahla’s cute brown toes and her oversized pale beasts. Sure, the cat girl’s feet were caked in dirt and could use a fresh scrubbing, but they weren’t cumbersome or oversized. They looked cute on her. Meanwhile, the oni couldn’t bear keeping her eyes down there for too long. Due to the presence of her own boorish feet. Thus, the horned woman was inspired to make a decision then and there. A possibly ill-advised one, if she could hear the words of the unknown fourth party that was a slight discoloration in the invaginated space between her bulbous big toe and its smaller neighbor.

 

“Uhh…yea. Of course, Nahla. Just give me a moment.”

 

Houseki answered robotically. The young woman’s arm was angled behind herself. As she reached out for a pair of tabi socks. The rough texture of her well-used palms, from rigorous training, paused for a short moment as they engulfed the firm fabric of the black sewn. The surface of the footwear was a bit distorted from soaking up her sweat. Yet, the older and taller sister fought the sensible inhibitions of confronting her longstanding insecurity and brought the tabi to the side of her hips.

 

“Just give me a moment.”

 

Houseki gently smiled at her younger sister, before sitting down on the room’s sole bench. Her legs moved in a smooth upward arc, to facilitate the entrance of her 12- and 1/2-inch peds into the stuffy insides of ripe and overused tabi.

 

“Sounds great! Totes looking forward to showing you my stuff in more natural terrain. Oh! Gloria! Did you finish with my laundry yet?”

 

Meanwhile, Nahla latched herself to the waist of the silver maid. The latter was a bit taller than the former. As Gloriana was equal in height to the mother of the family, who was taller than the caramel skin cat girl. The maid possessing a height of 5’8” to Nahla’s height of 5’4”. Although, that differential wasn’t on either of their minds. 

 

The careless young girl was simply salivating at the opportunity to display her real-life growth, as a paladin to the intelligence operative. She had not even noticed that Houseki was acting a little oddly. 

 

While the maid had two concerns on her mind. One, she noticed that Mistress Houseki had grabbed the tabi socks and was still a bit insecure about her feet. As much as Gloriana wanted to guide her mistress on a path of greater self-confidence, the golem was aware that confidence was not given, so she could little in that regards. Second, was the matter of Mistress Nahla entering the room, when Gloriana was going to mention the second obstruction in her schedule. The false alarm that triggered in the basement. Of course, divulging such information in front of Nahla would prompt the disclosure of other pieces of sensitive information. Information that only Mistress Houseki, Titania, and Morgan were privy to.

 

Morgan’s physical replica had the self-awareness and cognitive capability to know that she couldn’t make the executive decision of letting Nahla know about the hidden corridor in the basement, especially with the sensitive and volatile wish-granting object down there. Who knows what the impressionable and immature child would do with that information?

 

Thus, Gloriana merely got back to her chores. Grabbing and placing the dirty clothes to go through the wash, while entertaining Nahla. The family servant decided that she would inform one of the three, that was knowledgeable of the hidden corridor, later.

 

Meanwhile, the older of the two siblings smoothly shoved her feet into the stale socks. Houseki, instead of a grimace from having her feet encased in such old clothes, couldn’t help but physically express the relief that she felt from the gentle warmth of that cozy sewn blanket. The oni then her stepped down on the floor. She drank in the sensation of the thick sewn cushioning the hot muscles and bone. Flexing her toes, she stood up, and felt that all was right in the world. The oni didn’t even feel that bothered from the mild disturbance she felt, which was barely a prick against the meat of her foot. As she attributed it to the battle-weathered internal of the sock. Thus, the toned woman chose to ignore it. 

 

What else was Houseki supposed to do? Go without a pair of tabi and fight against Nahla barefooted.

 

“Okay! Nahla! Let’s go out to that spot near the river.”

 

Houseki announced as she stood up. Nahla soundlessly pumped her fists in the air and hurried  behind the sister with the longer strides. Although, the dark-skinned cat girl wasn’t behind her pale oni of a sister for that long. As Nahla rapidly sped through the hallway in excitement. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It might as well have been a few feet at normal size, but Nahla’s small feet, dwarfed by Nameless’s own feet at his normal height, was now an imposing landscape. Furthermore, unlike Houseki’s rather indolent slabs of towering meat, the energetic cat girl’s debris-caked soles just couldn’t stay still. 

 

From a distance that was several training fields away, the shrunken brother saw the rolling tidal wave of ground-colored tones shift in the distance. 

 

Her portly brown toes.

 

His adorable cat girl of a sister was anything but that innocent appearance. She was much shorter than the pale mountain the young man found himself on, but the vigorous activity of the metric tons of muscle and bone was utterly awe-inspiring. Light brown towers shifting in diameter, bulging, and tensing, as the dark cylinder above resisted gravity. 

 

Her bouncing legs and tail.

 

All sprouting from her personally styled dress. A floating fringe of a wispy sheet. Like a barrier of clouds to protect her thighs and torso from being freely observed. 

 

Even if Nameless could, he had a hard time tearing his eyes away from the fanning and scrunching toes. Brown pythons covered in what could only be described as variegated chalk and large black spots. The dirt and mud that found its home on the underside of the energetic cat girls soles. Undoubtedly, Nahla must have rushed to this room from the outside of the manor. Probably training under the afternoon sun.

 

Wait…did she just ask Houseki to join…

 

“Uhh…yea. Of course, Nahla. Just give me a moment.”

 

Nameless felt a surge of fear overwhelm his senses. Only for it to be supplanted by a wave of sticky flesh wrapping around him. The towering oni’s pale toes scrunched up once more. Forming a cocoon of slimy rubber that nearly engulfed the shrunken brother’s entire body. Only the young man’s forcibly tilted head was lifted out of the sweaty quicksand.

 

This…this is bad.

 

The pressure did not abate. In fact, it increased with the shifting movement of the giantess above. Although, the young man was unable to tell what was going on, with the circulation to his head being effectively clamped off.

 

I don’t think that I’ll be able to stay on Houseki’s foot if she decides to fight.

 

“Just give me a moment.”

 

Fortunately, the pressure diminished. Before Nameless could construct a plan, the landscape he was on began to move once more.

 

Dang it. I need to get higher on this foot. But the closest leverage that I can get to it is the bottom hem of Houseki’s clothes…shit can I make it to her ankle in time.

 

Nameless was surprised to feel his floor slow down. The world spun, as the giantess he was residing on sat down. When it stopped, and the rubbery interdigital space stilled, Nameless took stock of the room he was in. The light brown skin of the giantess leaning into to hug the silver-skin giantess maid, and the pile of clothes in the distance. Piled up high like a mountain range. It was then that Nameless realized that they were in the laundry room.

 

Oh Goddess!!

 

A thought that seemed so small compared to what would happen to his surrounding environment. For the very air began to burn.

 

Is the air on fire?

 

Nameless fell back and away from the encroaching heat. Deeper into the rubbery pit betwixt Houseki’s toes, the young man was able to see a wave of black. A sheet that engulfed the light and was composed of filament that was not wrinkled and smooth. Finally, it clicked for Nameless. 

 

He wouldn’t have to worry about falling off. 

 

As Houseki was going to put on her tabi socks…and he would be trapped inside.

 

“Sounds great! Totes looking forward to showing you my stuff in more natural terrain. Oh! Gloria! Did you finish with my laundry yet?”

 

“Houseki! Houseki! I’m down here! Come on I can’t be too small for you to not feel me!”

 

Nameless raised and rammed his fist against the noncompliant skin of his younger’s interdigital space. The fetid musk, an intolerably intoxicating air that the shrunken brother used to avoid, he now fully dove into. The young man then used the full force of his power to try and get his giantess of a sister’s attention

 

BODY BOOST MAGIC!!

 

The shrunken brother once again yelled an incantation, that failed to utilize the power welling up within him. Nameless did not have the time to consider why his body hadn’t been functioning properly since he woke up. Instead, his body trembled when the light of the room begun to vanish. Then the cloud of stale brine billowed over him. A prelude to the unavoidable experience.

 

I have to jump…but if I…

 

The menacing image of Gloriana’s sharp footwear emerged in his head. A mere loafer that nearly brutalized his entire body.

 

No…I can’t…

 

Nameless pleadingly looked up at the vanishing sight of his sister. The horned woman’s face was angled downwards, and the edges of her lips were angled upwards. In what would have been a gentle smile.

 

“Houseki…you can’t see me? Even though you’re staring right at me.”

 

Nameless couldn’t fathom that the bashful expression, on his sister’s usually restrained face, was the result of her physical insecurity being hidden away. That it was not an expression that was simply there to twist the figurative knife in his soul. This gut-wrenching experience, caused by the walls of the stuffy sock that sailed past the shrunken brother’s head. Overwhelming the relatively pleasant oxygen of his younger’s sister foot, with an atmosphere unlike any other. 

 

The heat of this burning air was so intense, that the half-elf didn’t know if the sweat, that covered his body, was his own oozing form or from his sister’s aerosolized perspiration. The latter having hotly condensed on his relatively cool form. For the young man’s body temperature was far outmatched by the boiling internals of this sock. A construct that was constituted of endless roads of interwoven black. Like the very dark space of the night sky was consuming him. 

 

This reminded him of a bedtime story that Uncle Jafar would read to them as kids. One about the heat death of the universe…

 

Again. He was an eccentric man. Reading that emotionally scarring story to kids. Even if it were sterilized and censored of its darker elements. For now, Nameless was forced to compare that terrifying tale to his current experience. 

 

His lungs were coated in the suffocating atmosphere that forced itself through his nasal and oral conduits. The intensity of the air was enough to leave his ears ringing. Like that one time when he took a bite of extremely spicy Oesis cooking and was swearing up and down at the dinner table.

 

“Hou—”

 

Cough

 

Nameless vocal cords gave out, and the strength within his muscles ebbed out. The light of the world vanished and so too did Houseki’s gently twisted lips. So often, they were a plush interstice of reassurance. Now those tightly sealed vermillion borders felt like a taunting final image.

 

Darkness.

Heat.

And an unbearable odor that was so strong, that Nameless was unable to tell where his skin began, and the atmosphere began. Thus, he lost his footing. He stumbled. Then he fell. 

 

How?

 

The one reassurance that Nameless had was the oily crevice in between Houseki’s largest and adjacent toes. However, the mind-rending world the half-elf was forced into, as inch after disastrous inch of the oni’s foot was engulfed by the never-ending darkness, had stolen any mental platform that could have served as a fixture of reason. Thus, the sticky skin of the horned woman’s foot, that also slimed from its reintroduction to the familiar environment, loss any sort of friction that could have glued the young man to place. 

 

Nameless careened out, ahead of the descending pale oni toes, and into the downward out-pouching of the seen world he was entrapped in. The tabi was so thick that he could not see anything, he could not distinguish any personal sensation that was owed only to his body. Just the feeling of weightlessness as he merged with the heated wind. Such a rancid element, that it too must have been pained to exist. Yet it did exist, at a microscopic scale. As the byproduct of a diligent oni that stomped upon the pebbles on her path. 

 

Nameless could not see the grasping boulders, Houseki’s toes following him, but he would feel them soon enough. Right after he regained his sense of self. The all-encompassing tabi miasma was interrupted by the blunt impact that traveled through the shrunken brother’s body. The proprioceptive nature of this physical injury outlined his body in the darkness. Nameless grasped on that image within in his inner eye, like it was a lifeline. To maintain his sanity, So, by the time that those bulbous boulders of slimy rubber spread over the shrunken brother’s body, he was able to paint a disturbing image within his head. Within this cavern too rank to be called clean. Thick strands of oozing sweat surrounded by clumps of matted sock lint. All stretching and resting from a firm impression that outlined the 12 plus inches of Houseki’s pale, wrinkled step. This disturbing cavern, filled with fumes that boiled the skin through mere contact, was broken apart by the incoming beast.

 

This was all imagined by Nameless in the past. During his daydreams. Of course, never to this degree of severity. Imagination just lacked the intensity that reality did. The young man wordlessly screamed as he felt the floor rise, and the fumes sail past his features and the toes crash down over him. He did not know where he was, but he was sure that he was between a rock and a hard place. The unforgiving bite of slimy filaments that made up the bottom of Houseki’s tabi, and the concentric circles of one of her toes.

 

It could have been the largest. It could have been the smallest. It was impossible to tell, just that the younger sister’s toe steamrolled over the shrunken brother’s body. For the giantess, it was a mere flex of the phalanges. For the tiny half-elf, those popping bones pushed the meat of one of Houseki’s five mighty toes right into his body’s frame. 

 

What…can I even do…

 

The answer seemed simple enough. It also appeared to be the only option that he had. Within the humid trench that was far too moist for his grasping hands to get any hold of. The unrelenting features of the cavern and the beast were just too coated in salty ooze. Thus, the intrepid explorer had to yank his hands away from wherever he grasped. Nameless only had one to two attempts before it was too late.

 

The pressure from Houseki’s bloated toe increased. 

 

The answer was simple.

 

Increased.  

 

There was only one.

 

And increased.

 

He could only wait for this all to be over. Like a helpless piece of sock lint.

 

Like a child’s toy, Nameless was forced to open his mouth, and wheeze the escaping air from his lungs. An open invitation for the pithy ridges of the toe’s whorls to bulge through the shrunken brother’s mouth.

 

SSCCRRRNNCCCH

 

Wait.

 

The newly drenched toe rinds were far from anything fruity. The taste indescribable. The first experience  within a sock was completely incomparable to the young man’s daydreams.

 

SSCCRRRNNCCCH

 

Wait.

 

The pressure continued to build, and the snapping sounds of fibrous sinew echoed from above. Calf and thigh muscles moved for the trunk of the giantess’s body to ascend. Meanwhile, the powerful vibrations dissipated over the prey’s body, as he was devoured by the belly of one of the towering sister’s toes.

 

Wait. 

 

It was obvious now, that the oni was standing. Nameless could only thank the goddess that he found himself underneath such a soft surface of skin, and not under any other part of Houseki’s foot. 

 

As he was sure that his body could not bear the physical force of being walked upon by any other part of the giantess’s foot. Especially the heel. 

 

“Okay! Nahla! Let’s go out to that spot near the river.”

 

Nameless felt, more than heard the traveling thunder of Houseki’s voice. Then the new cycle of his life began. The shrunken brother felt his prison ascend into the sky. Weightlessness consumed his body for those endless seconds. That ripped at his mind and heart. Messy, gasping breaths sputtered from his stretched mouth, while he was consumed by the fear that eventually his prison would descend again. Just like that first heavy step under Houseki’s foot in the living room.

 

THUDDDDDD

 

Except this time, in the following seconds, the young man was consumed by the fetid foot flesh on one side, and sodden sock slop on the other side. This hellish prison effectively buried and drowned him each time Houseki completed a step. Preventing oxygenated blood from reaching his vital organs during that explosion of pressure.

 

The shrunken brother could only wait.

 

THUDDDDDD

 

Time his breaths.

 

THUDDDDDD

 

Learn his new schedule needed to live in this engulfing space. One without studying or trying to maintain a chipper mood around family.

 

THUDDDDDD

 

Nameless could feel his thoughts and senses draining out. 

 

THUDDDDDD

 

The young man’s body reactively tuned out any unnecessary faculties for the sentient toe lint to simply persist.

 

THUDDDDDD

 

Survive.

 

THUDDDDDD

 

Squish. Squelch. Nameless’s body was like putty. Ribs creaking and organs squeaking in ways they shouldn’t. As he was molded and mended into the battering concentric circles filled with chalked white and acrimonious salt. The unforgiving pressure of a calm, gentle, and kind sister...that was completely unaware of his existence. 

 

THUDDDDDD

 

Sisters now. As the rumbling booms of their voices traveled through his prison as vibrations. The second hand of the figurative ticking clock. The minute hand being completed by the cycle of the pale wrinkled slab pounding overhead. Bringing the fat portion of bulging toe meat to crash down on the shrunken brother. The hour hand…

 

THUDDDDDD

 

That was signified by the changing temperature. Nameless felt his surroundings shift. Something was being wrapped around the tabi. The bite of the plump toe increased as the giantess kneeled to complete the task, then it relented as she stood back up to full height. 

 

The boggy ground of the unaware sister’s foot impression became much more unforgiving. It was an even worse pressure than when he was pounded by a bare foot. What made it worse was the heat that laid beyond his reach. The change in the shifting atmosphere, beyond the stratosphere of his musty cavern world, had changed. The crashes of the clamoring normal world were more distant and frequent. While the temperature naturally increased, heedless of the cyclic pressure.

 

They were outside. Houseki and Nahla. Nameless unconsciously realized this reality. A soul-shattering one. As the shrunken…the little brother knew what his bigger sisters had planned today.

 

The jubilant booms of Nahla’s voice in the laundry room were tucked in the few slivers of Nameless’s mind that was still active. Of what Houseki and her had planned to do outside of the mansion.

 

No…

 

His regret and despair were further exacerbated. Through the heat, pressure, and darkness, he felt one portion of his outline that stood firm. Against the toxic environment that seemed set out to destroy him. It was fueled by a desire so twisted that the young man wasn’t sure if he could untwist it.

 

The space between his thighs pulsed with a small heat and pressure of its own. 

 

Even in this alien environment. 

 

Underneath the single toe of his unaware sister. 

 

Nearly drowned and buried.

 

His body still throbbed with sin.

 

Then the slight give of the boulder above disappeared, and the landscape rapidly moved in one direction.

 

Either a saving grace or a damning condemnation. As the little brother, whose body was drenched in the viscous brine, slipped out of the brutal and torturous safety of the toe’s engulfing pad. 

 

Into the vast ocean of his bigger oni sister's pale wrinkles and swampy insole.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“…I bet that you’re going to be so impressed! I’ve finally learned a lot of the basics that my instructors have been telling me about. They aren’t as cool as the advanced moves I’ve been trying to get down before, but it’s really shocking how much better of a fighter I am.”

 

Nahla spread her arms wide as she skipped through the halls. The free-spirited sister elicited a deep chuckle from the more reserved of the two.

 

“Hmm~ a fighter. Here I thought that paladins are known more for being reliable protectors.”

 

Houseki casually strolled beside the jumping brown bean of a sister. Some of the cat girl’s leaps nearly brought the top of her fuzzy ears close to the height of the horned woman’s jawline. The oni was certain that her younger sister would excel as an adventurer. She just needed a little more restraint and discipline. That was something the intelligence officer was more than happy to offer. It just so happened the easiest way to convince the energetic reckless younger sister, was through an excuse of training.

 

“Pshh~ Yea I can do that!”

 

Nahla crossed her arms and raised one hand. Then she flippantly waved the raised hand as she spoke.

 

“I’m just worried how you’re going to feel when I overtake you today.”

 

Nahla smugly grinned at her taller sister. It was a cute sight, but, regrettably for Nahla, the horned woman was someone who was known to give her best effort. Furthermore, Houseki never underestimated her opponents

 

“Hmm~ We’ll see.”

 

Houseki was a little worried when she was putting on her stale tabis. If the ragged socks would hamper the oni’s performance, but, oddly enough, she felt even more light-footed on her feet than usual. Contrary to her expectations. As the pale woman was already familiar with how her demolished socks barely supported her large feet. So, to say that she didn’t feel that similar handicap, was a surprising sensation.

 

“Oh yea, Houseki!”

 

Nahla began to saunter. Her hands behind her head and her tail excitedly wagging. Teasing the taller sister as it twitched up and close to her nose. Fortunately, the dark-haired woman noticed and leaned back before the prehensile fuzz could elicit a series of sneezes.

 

“How has your studying been today?”

 

Nahla cocked her head. The child-like concern, that interspersed her wild energy, was just characteristic of the cat girl. The youngest of the Tam Lin family was straightforward in her emotions and shown them freely. Unlike her taller compatriot.

 

“Mmh~ Actually good today. Maybe it’s because I studied in the living room.”

 

The carpet did feel comfortable on my feet.

 

Houseki and Nahla stopped near the exit that led to the back of the house. The oni pulled out a pair of sandals and began to tie them around her feet.

 

“Good! We don’t get to spar that often, so I don’t want any reason for you to hold back!”

 

Nahla said as she pressed her hand into her other arm. The cat girl flexed the brown arm shaft and displayed a prominent bulge. Not the biggest that the oni has seen, as the horned woman has seen some huge biceps during her operations. However, if it were boosted by magic, then it was sure to pack a punch.

 

“Again. We’ll see. I’m confident in your strength Nahla, but I hope that you’ll see after today that there is more to combat then just the motion of one’s fist.”

 

Houseki finished tying her sandals and the pair walked out of the house. The cat girl hopped over the uneven terrain while the horned woman was prudent in the steps she took.

 

“Yea. I’m sure about that. Otherwise, mom wouldn’t be so well known for being an amazing adventurer back in the day.”

 

Nahla said as she peered at the training field that they were at this morning.

 

“But I think that I’ll be fine.”

 

Houseki nodded. They continued to talk some more and passed through bushes and trees. The pair of sisters walked deeper into the wilderness and arrived near a lake.

 

“So why did you want to fight me here Houseki?”

 

Nahla said as she lifted a foot and spread her toes. Her head tilted down to inspect if she picked up any insects of plants that should be dusted off before the fight. The light brown canvas of her sole was well coated in dusty grime and blades of grass. However, it did not reach the cat girl’s threshold of a ped that needed to be wiped. So, she merely huffed before stomping her foot back down.

 

“It’s so that you get used to fighting against enemies outside of our mansion. So far, you’ve mostly been fighting on our training grounds or at the adventurer’s guild. Sure, you are beating even the students that are senior to you in years, but the story is different when you are out on the field with your adventurer’s group.”

 

Houseki slid her foot on the grass. A slight tingling sensation could be felt along her middle toe. Not enough to disturb her. 

 

Now then…how will you handle this?

 

Nahla’s ears perked up. The youngest sister expected the towering sister to announce when the spar would commence. Instead, her sharp senses warned her of the surprise, but it might have been too late.

 

As Houseki suddenly vanished. The only evidence of her prior positioning was the rough patch of grass demolished by her foot. The fresh and soil underneath it exposed. A faint trail of smoke, from the energy that burst from the sequential contraction and expansion of her calves, radiated from the burnt ground.

 

Nahla put up her guard.

 

Houseki was in the shadows.

 

Nameless was in the direct line of the impact. The powerful stomp from the oni who was unaware of her guest. A force that permeated a destruction that ruptured the surface of a soil like a fluctuant wheal. The pain that the little brother felt underneath his big sister, as the burning texture of her gargantuan foot, leaking heat and mired with fresh and stale sweat, was definitely the last thing that he needed this moment.

 

Thus began the sisterly spar.

Chapter End Notes:
Welp! Seems like we left off at a cliffhanger. Man, I would totally love to read your thoughts about this chapter and what you’re anticipating for the end of this arc of the story. Regardless, I should have the next chapter up sometime by the end of next weekend, or the week after that. Really depends on my motivation and energy…as time is going to be tight. 
Anyways, I hope you are looking forward to the rest of Clytie’s and Titania’s date (involving pixies) and Houseki and Nahla’s sparring match. Oh! And I guess Nameless is somewhere in this mess too.
Also here are the results of the poll from last chapter about Titania’s girlfriend.
Sylph (Air Spirit): 11 votes
Succubus: 8 votes
Frog Girl: 5 votes