- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tim and Emily get a little "quality time" together.

Emily showed no mercy. She was too big, too fast, and too determined to give her prey a hope in hell of escaping her. Within seconds of arriving home, Tim was in her grasp. 

“Where ya goin’, shrimp?” she taunted, barely able to contain her amusement behind a countenance of playful menace.

“I’m not scared of you,” Tim said, struggling to break free.

“Oh, of course not,” Emily whispered, tightening her grip and pulling him inward. “You’re still my big man after all.  For another few days anyway. And then you’ll be snack sized.” She licked her lips and chomped, giggling at her newfound superiority over Tim.

“You’re gonna be small too, dumbass,” he mocked. 

“Still twelve times your size. And Jacob hundreds. Maybe I’ll feed you to him.”

“Go ahead and try it. Neither of you stands a chance.”

Emily cackled at Tim’s defiance. Even at child-size he had moxie. “Yeah? You gonna beat him up for me? Do I get to watch?” She walked into him, pushing Tim against a nearby wall and squeezing his face against her breasts. “Why don’t you show me what a big man you are?” she said, arching her spine to make herself appear even taller. “Impress me, Tim McNugget.”

He was enveloped in a world of green, buried face-first in Emily’s stupid t-shirt. It was a green shirt with green text that just read “green shirt.” Tim hated everything it stood for.

“Hope you’re not too attached to that shirt,” his muffled voice came from between her breasts.

“Then tear it off me, big man. Rip it in fucking half if you can.” She cast a taunting gaze at her tiny boyfriend below. “Show me how strong you are. Big guy. Maybe I’ll reward you if you can.”

He didn’t need to be told twice. Tim grabbed the t-shirt high, right at its v-cut over her cleavage, and pulled. Emily giggled as she watched him struggle, but her eyebrows arched with surprise as she heard the first rip. Tim looked just as surprised, and summoned all of his strength to keep going, tearing the hated shirt and exposing Emily’s massive breasts underneath. Within seconds, his task was done, and Emily discarded the remains over a nearby chair.

“I’m impressed,” she said, unhooking her bra and throwing it onto the same chair. “Now, about that reward...” She wrenched him back into her chest, squeezing her luscious breasts against his face for a full 30 seconds. He breathed her heavenly scent, only to be ripped away from her body as she hauled him by one arm toward the bedroom. He flailed, a pathetic weakling against his own girlfriend, struggling once more to break free, grabbing a door handle as he was dragged past, but he lacked her strength and Emily’s stride continued unabated. She threw him onto the bed, his now 3’6” body presenting no challenge for his athletic lover with a two-foot height advantage. She was beautiful, feminine, but tough, hardened through formative years as the middle sister of five rambunctious brothers. Emily could roughhouse with the best of them, no matter her size.

She was upon him, her large hands pinning Tim’s wrists against the bed as she straddled his paltry frame. There was a maniacal look in her eyes, and a devious grin etched on her face. She laughed, swaying her head back and forth and batting Tim in the face with her hanging brunette locks.

“Hang on now, maybe we should, uh, take it slow,” Tim suggested through deep, panicked breaths. “Y’know, no one wants to get hurt.”

“Oh don’t worry. You can’t hurt me. Are you ready?”

“Um... Shouldn’t we have a safe word or something?”

Her huge face lowered onto his, pushing his head into the mattress and filling his vision with her adorable hazel eyes. “What good is a safe word if you can’t speak?” She had a point.

Her head disappeared from his vision, and for a moment his arms were freed from her grip. He tried to move, but she was once again too quick, turning and pinning him once more with her legs on his arms and her hands on his thighs. Tight jean shorts ascended into the sky like two great blue mounds separated by a seamed crevasse. The world grew darker as her ass lowered, and Tim nearly hyperventilated every last ounce of air before the impending suffocation.

“Wait!” he shouted, writhing under her weight. “You’re too big! What if you crush my head?! What if I suffocate?!”

He heard a deep sigh from beyond Emily’s ass. 

“You’re gonna be fine, Tim. I’m not gonna suffocate you. It takes a long, long time for someone to suffocate to death,” One of her eyes peaked at him from across her backside. “You do this with everything. You freak out because you’re scared to try something new, and then when we’re all done you had a great time after all. Just roll with it and learn to love feeling scared.” The ass grew closer.

“What does that even mean? Love being scared?!” he shouted.

“Ugh... You’re stalling,” she said, her butt rising back into the air. “You’re such a baby. The moment’s passed. It’s really too bad. I thought you liked my butt too.” She began to crawl off the bed, liberating him from her control.

“Woah hang on now,” Tim protested, grabbing her by the leg. “Maybe there’s a uh... Middle ground we can find or something. One where you don’t... Uh... Crush me, per se, but uh...”

She leered at him from over her shoulder. “You’re either all in or you’re all out, Tim. Make up your mind, or I’ll make it up for you.” Emily moved closer to him once again, pushing her face threateningly close to Tim’s and whispering. “And I know you like it when I play Boss.”

He was already stiff, but what she said made his loins pulse even harder. He hated surrendering to her, and loved it. She was so skillful at pulling his strings, sometimes Tim thought Emily knew him better than he knew himself. 

“I... Yeah,” he said, nodding. “That’s what I want. I want you to um...”

Emily slowly nodded, waiting for the words to tumble out of his mouth. He was taking too long, so she offered some words of her own. “Make.. Up.. Your.. Mind...”

“...For me,” he finished.

The devil smiled once again. “Then shut the fuck up, and lie back down so I can smother you.”

In an instant, her ass descended once more, encompassing Tim’s face and squishing him into the bed. It felt incredible, better than ever, bigger than ever. He wished she could grow, becoming planetoid in scale and squish his ant-like body beneath her. Tim was powerless under Emily now - too weak and too small to budge her body even an inch against his meager resistance. He felt a rush, finally succumbing to Emily’s will, humbling himself under her glorious buttocks. He could feel the rumbles of Emily’s laughter reverberating through her body.

“Oh God, Tim,” she cooed, slipping a hand into her shorts and idly fingering herself. “I can’t wait for you to be smaller. I’m gonna do everything to you. Everything.” She rocked her hips, shifting her weight over Tim’s face again and again. “It was so hot today... So fucking hot... Seeing you so small, next to him... A giant... So big...” Her voice was barely audible, words almost indiscernible from beneath her underside.

“Hmm?” Tim grunted through a mountain of Emily. He felt her hands caress his cock; the gentle strokes through his pants were just enough to drive him to the brink but not over. She was toying with him, keeping him on the edge of ecstasy with no hope for relief. The black, breathless realm under Emily’s ass felt like the highest form of heaven, and Tim was ready to settle in for eternity. He was so close now, close to losing it, close to release with or even without any stimulation... Almost there...

*DING DONG*

“Shit,” Emily said, her voice arriving at Tim muffled through her ass. She slid off the bed, relieving the smaller man of her weight and granting him a desperately-needed gulp of air. She cupped her bare breasts in her hands, looking around for a garment, then laughed to herself as she remembered it was laundry day. “Oh my God, Tim. All my shirts are probably still sitting in the wash.”

“Oh shit.”

“Can you get the-”

“I don’t wanna be seen like this! I’m tiny!” Tim protested.

“It’s probably just UPS. They always ring when they drop off a package.”

“Did you order a package?” Tim asked.

“No, did you?”

“No!” Tim sighed, and resigned himself to the task. The pitter patter of his little feet dwindled off into the living room as Emily withdrew into the bathroom in search of a stray shirt. Up the front hallway, Tim noticed Emily’s torn garment on a chair, and quickly hid it under a pillow. There was a knock at the door, gentle, but carried the timbre of a large hand. “Damn,” he whispered. He’d have to show himself after all. He opened the door, and was met with a wall of muscle.

“Hey little guy!” Jacob cheered from outside. He was in gym clothes, his perfect physique accentuated by a tight-fitting tee. From the smell of sweat it was clear Jacob was on his way back from a workout. “Nice place,” he said, easily looking over Tim’s head three feet below his own. “Got some stuff for you two. Mind if I come in?”

“Um... Now’s not an amazing time...” Tim said. “Maybe... Could you come back in like... Uh...”

“Yeah. Hey I don’t wanna be pushy or anything, but Dr. Hughes really wanted me to get you guys this stuff ASAP. Looks like you need it right now actually.” 

Tim assented. There was an earnest candor about Jacob, and even Tim found the guy hard not to like. As Jacob lumbered into the apartment, his heavy footsteps sent tremors through the floor that set Tim on edge. He felt like a small animal sensing the approach of a massive predator. Jacob tossed his gym bag on a nearby table. 

“You going camping?” Jacob asked.

“Uh... No?”

“Well you could probably use that shirt as a tent,” Jacob said, smiling and eyeing Tim’s ridiculous clothing. “We gotta get you outta that.” There was something vaguely suggestive about the way Jacob talked, but Tim couldn’t figure out if he was imagining it.

Tim made a puzzled expression. “You want me to... Strip?” Immediately he felt stupid for asking.

Jacob let loose a hearty laugh. “Yeah, let’s see those goods, man!”

“I don’t think you could handle it,” Tim joked in return.

“Yeah me neither, big guy,” Jacob said, withdrawing a small set of clothes from his gym bag and handing them to Tim. “Here, these oughtta fit you better. I got some for Em too. Where is she anyway?”

“Shower,” Tim lied, accepting the clothes, and taking another pair for her. 

“Hey listen man,” Jacob kneeled to be eye-to-eye with Tim. “I wanna be real with you. I know this whole thing sucks. I get it. And you probably don’t want me here either, and I don’t blame you. So I’m gonna do my best to give you both space and privacy whenever you want it. Dr. Hughes is working on a bathroom solution for you guys, so we don’t all have to be one big creepy family taking showers together. And I gotta mountain of Blu-Rays coming your way. All the movies you could want.”

“Books,” Tim injected. “I read books.”

Jacob thought about this for a moment, considering the difficulty of printing tiny letters on tiny pages. “How about books on tape?”

“That’ll work.”

“Okay then.” Jacob nodded, and rose, making Tim feel tiny in comparison once again. “Just remember. I’m here for whatever you need or want. Anything at all.”

Tim smiled, wondering just how far that guarantee went. Since he moved to town, he’d heard rumors about how common “open relationships” were in the area, with wife-swappers and threesomes and foursomes and all manner of liberal perversions. He wanted to let it go, but curiosity proved too powerful. “Like what?” Tim asked against his better judgement.

“Booze. Food. Porn. I even give great massages.”

“Just the booze, thanks,” Tim concluded, regretting asking in the first place.

“All good, dude. And hey, if it turns out you don’t like me,” Jacob said, matter-of-factly, “just call up Hughes and tell her to send someone else. Any time. It’s totally cool. No hard feelings. I’m a professional. I get it. If it were me, I’d want some big blonde Swedish chick.”

“Was that an option?” Tim quipped. Both of them laughed, and Tim appreciated Jacob’s candid sentiment. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all. Tim patted the clothing in his hands. “Good timing on these by the way.” He walked toward the bedroom, stopped, and turned around. “Oh, and Jacob. Don’t worry. I’m a professional too.”

“Professional badass is what I heard,” Jacob said, grinning and flashing a thumbs up. “I’m gonna run, man. Catch you guys in the morning.”

Tim waved goodbye, and heard the front door shut as he carried the new clothing to his girlfriend. He found her luxuriating in a bubble bath, one leg held high as she scrubbed it with a soapy sponge. The scent of honey filled the room, emanating from a nearby candle.

“Get in here, fucker. Lemme clean you off,” she ordered in a sultry, suggestive tone.

Tim dropped the fresh clothes and his old ones, and scrambled over the rim of the tub - with some assistance from Emily. He landed between her legs, and felt them wrap around his small body, keeping him firmly under her control.

“So he offered you an erotic massage?” she asked, her voice hot and husky in his ear. She gathered more suds upon the sponge and began to wash Tim’s head.

“I’m sure it was strictly professional. He’s a PT you know.”

“Uh huh.” She scrubbed his arms slowly and methodically. “Maybe I’ll get one of those... Professional massages too.”

Tim jerked his head up to meet hers. “Better not.”

“Oh?” She feigned insult. “You don’t want some big man’s greasy hands around your little girlfriend?” She grabbed his shoulder with her free hand and emulated a giant-sized massage along his neck. “It wouldn’t turn you on to see me become Play-Doh in some big brute’s hands?” Her hand drifted downward, disappearing into the water and making its presence known once more with a firm grip on Tim’s erection. “Because you sure feel turned on.”

“You’re an idiot,” Tim said, smiling but annoyed. He grunted as she began to stroke. 

“Y’know, there’s one thing Jacob likes even more than little women,” she whispered, continuing her own erotic massage, picking up the pace and feeling Tim’s body respond. “It’s little men.”

Tim moaned, and released his seed straight into the bath. Emily immediately let go and recoiled, kicking and laughing, splashing water everywhere.

“Eww!” she shouted with glee. “You ruined my bathwater!”

“You’re a freak.”

“I know,” she said in a sing-song voice, wrapping both arms around his neck and pulling him backward into her cleavage. “Do you still love me?”

“You’re crazy,” Tim said, looking up at her big beautiful face. “But yeah. I love you.”

She kissed his head and wiggled his body back and forth, squeezing him between her breasts once more. “I love you too.”

“Even when I’m tiny?”

Emily kissed his head once again, and brought her lips right next to his little ear. “Especially when you’re tiny.”