- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Emily's sister pays a visit.

"Take me with you," Tim pleaded, sitting on Jacob's bed as the giant changed into his gym attire. "I'll be real quiet! No one will even know I'm there."


Jacob shook his head as he tossed aside his button up shirt, revealing his expansive muscular back and shoulders. Tim gulped, suddenly reminded of his spectacular physical inferiority.


"Wish I could, dude, but the gym's no place for a guy your size." Jacob grabbed his gym shirt and threw it over his head, stretching his mountainous abdomen right before Tim's insignificant little body. Tim gulped again. At his current size he wouldn't even be a suitable protein snack for that muscular monstrosity. "Some chick would probably step on you and it'd be lights out." He unzipped his jeans, unbothered by his tiny witness. The jeans hit the floor, revealing his tight gray briefs and the leviathan bulge they contained. Tim gulped again, unable to look away from that massive pillar. "Hmm... Did I wear these yesterday?" Jacob asked, looming ever closer to Tim. "Should I change these? They smell fresh to you?" That mammoth cylinder was now a wall that encompassed Tim's entire view. He scrambled backwards, waving his arms in protest.


"Fuck off, loser!" he said.


Jacob laughed, pulling up a pair of gym shorts. "My dick could crush you at your size, you little rodent." 


"I'm resilient at this size! I'd probably be fine!" Tim said, sliding off the bed. He used bedsheets like a firepole to carry him to the ground. "Hell, you could step on me and I'd be fine!"


"Don't tempt me," Jacob muttered, sliding his huge feet into his socks. "Look, it's not gonna be that bad. Just man up and- Hey! What are you doing?"


Tim scurried into Jacob's open gym bag for safe keeping. "Damn it reeks in here!" he shouted from the darkness. A gigantic hand reached in and plucked the little man out, holding him by one foot upside down in front of Jacob's massive face.


"Hey man, you do this every time," Jacob chided. "Every time Em brings one of her stupid friends over, you freak out and wanna hide. And I get it. They're fucking annoying. But this is her sister we're talking about. She cares about you. She wants to make sure you're safe."


"What about you? Aren't you leaving? Gonna go hide at the gym?"


"Fuck yeah dude. It's her crazy ass sister for crying out loud. Good fucking luck with that." Jacob flashed a smug smile before setting Tim back on the ground and leaving him to his fate. 


---


Alexis found her older sister's plight all too amusing to be true. For her entire life, Emily had always been the center of attention. She was taller than Alexis, prettier than Alexis, her boobs were bigger, her butt was juicier. Boys always looked right past Alexis and zeroed in on her hotter sister. But starting today, all that would change. No longer would Alexis live in Emily's shadow. Now Alexis cast the big shadow over her poor, small sister. 


"You're way too frickin' cute," Lexi said, patting Em on the head like her sister was a small child. Her big beautiful eyes sparkled as she regarded her half-sized sibling with glee.


Emily did her best to shrug off her irritation. She gave her little sister shit, not the other way around. "I make this look good, darling," she said, modeling a pose that showed her alluring curves. She was wearing a set of clothing tailored to a three foot tall woman; jean shorts and a white strappy top. It was cute considering it was issued by a hospital.


Jacob emerged from his room carrying his gym bag. He caught sight of Alexis for the first time since he and Emily were in college. She'd matured from an awkward teen into quite the knockout young woman. His eyebrows jumped as he studied her shapely thighs and buttocks, and her generous breasts that all the women in her family shared. She was just like Emily now, only younger and perkier. He liked what he saw.


She liked what she saw too. "Hey Jake!" she said, running up to give him a hug. "Long time no see!" She embraced him, swooning as her head rested on his chest and drinking in his masculine odor. Jacob grinned as he felt her soft breasts squeeze against him. Then he caught Emily's stern, rebuking gaze, and the grin vanished from his face.


"Wow Alex, you've shot up!" he said, stepping back to get another guilty look at her.


"Mmhmm!" she cheered. "I'm 19 now, so, y'know. Boys better watch out!" She waved a finger with mock sassiness.


Jacob nodded noncommittally, recognizing pure trouble when he saw it. "Well hey, I gotta get to the gym. Good to see you. You girls have fun..." Awkwardly he shambled out the front door, feeling Alexis' gaze on his backside the entire time. 


The door hadn't even closed by the time Lexi's giddiness overflowed. "I need to see Tim! How small is he? Is he okay? Is he gonna be like that for a long time? What's going on with him?"


Emily waved her hands against the barrage of questions. "Hang on! I'll go find him!" she said with palpable annoyance. She stormed off down the hall toward her room, expecting to find Tim sleeping somewhere. She was unaware that Tim had been hiding in Jacob's room, and was presently standing at the threshold mere inches from Alexis.


Idly, the Alexis scrolled through her phone and toyed with her flip flop, unwittingly putting on a show for the tiny man with a huge foot fetish. His eyes were glued onto her soft soles as she raised her heel and ran her toes against her flop. Slowly, she lifted one massive foot, and pawed the ball of her foot across the rubbery surface below, dragging her long toes along in a sensuous gesture that Tim would treasure forever. Since he'd shrunk, he'd grown inexorably fascinated with the idea that a single toe contained infinitely more strength than his entire body, captivated with the fantasy of being squeezed by fleshy digits until forced to surrender to their unbreakable power. He could hear Emily calling for him down the hall and knew he was running out of time to revel in this guilty delight, but there was still more to see. His eyes wandered upwards in search of new pleasures, drinking in the athletic curves of Alexis' long legs. Athletic thighs ran into snugly fitted jean shorts, and he could see the glorious arc of her bubble butt. Given the choice he would forfeit his size forever if it meant he could live an eternity squeezed between those perfect cheeks. He crept a little to the right for a new view, one that ran even further up along this tall stretch of woman. The underside of her breasts formed a perky shelf that jutted-


Oh shit. Shit shit shit. Just beyond that curvy underboob was her lovely face, and it was looking right at him. Tim had been caught in her trap and woefully exposed as a creep before his own girlfriend's sister. What if he married Emily someday? This entire event would go down in history, producing a lasting awkwardness at best, or a lethal secret that Alexis could weaponize against Tim at any moment he displeased her. Most women would have found his behavior repulsive, but Alexis was all too pleased. Her expression bore a collage of emotions, spanning from surprise at seeing such a tiny person for the first time to glee at so easily toying with his desires. She giggled girlishly, in a manner that told Tim she meant no harm with her little joke. She had no comprehension of the vast sexual magnificence big people so easily presented before little ones. Alexis had only begun to realize the joy of teasing men with subtle flaunts of her femininity, but nothing could be subtle when she was a skyscraper in comparison to her prey. 


She knelt down, her serene features hovering over Tim like some Jovian planet, playfully crinkling her nose. 


"Hey, I'm really sorry," Tim announced as casually as he could, desperate to regain control of the situation. "It's just... Since I've shrunk the world is uh... So much bigger and everything sort of takes on this new... Um... What's the word..."


Alexis just stared, her amber eyes unwavering from their target. Everything about this little creature was fascinating. The way he moved like a doll that had been perfectly animated. The way he spoke, as though such tiny little creatures could even understand the words they said. The way he looked so much like Tim, but so much smaller. Her mind almost ached trying to convince itself that this was the real Tim, her sister's boyfriend and not a doll, a guy she'd had a notorious crush on for four years rather than some pet gerbil. He was still handsome. She squinted to better see his charming little face. It'd been months since she'd seen him last, and she missed the fetching curls of his hair or the way his eyes were always bright and cheerful; unless he got fussy with Emily. Even in his worst moods Alexis still found him cute. Now he was cuter than ever. Alexis settled an upturned palm on the floor, inviting Tim aboard for a closer inspection. Seeing no possibility of escape, Tim surrendered himself to her, climbing onto her palm and sitting in the middle. The floor receded away as Tim ascended. Alexis curled her fingers slightly inward to provide her prize with the illusion of security, but instead those towering digits served as reminders that Tim could be crushed in an instant by this 19 year old girl.


"Oh Tim! There you are!" She said sweetly, pretending to be surprised. But her little game wasn't quite over. "Were you spying on me?"


"Look, I'm really, really sorry. It's so good to see you and uh, things are just... Since I got small everything is really weird. It's just a weird time." Tim fumbled through his excuse. This wasn't going well.


"Do you spy on Emily like that?" 


"No," Tim admitted all too quickly, yet all too slow to realize the ramifications of his answer. That realization came when he witnessed lines of jubilation mark Alexis' face. Finally, she was special in a way that Emily wasn't.


"Where the hell is he?" Emily called out once again. When she spotted her little boyfriend in the palm of her much bigger little sister, her eyes narrowed with irritation. She walked back up the hall toward Alexis, visibly shrugging off her foul mood. Alexis was not allowed to play with Emily's favorite toy. She stood pensively before her sister, standing waist high with Tim suspended what felt like miles overhead. Em held her palm out in an unspoken command: give me my boyfriend back.


"Hang on!" Alexis pleaded, unwilling to let this moment pass. "He is suuuuuper cute like this!"


"He's not a gerbil!" Em reached upward, standing on her tippy toes and desperately clawing at the sky as her sister leaned backward and lifted her prize even further out of reach. "Alexis!" 


The younger sister was infinitely amused, but ultimately relented to Emily's frustrated pleadings. Delicately, she handed Tim over. Where he was once an action figure in Alexis' hand, now he was a full-sized doll to Emily. Emily was a little rougher with her boyfriend, tossing him over one shoulder and carrying him to the couch. She tossed him onto the cushions and climbed up behind him. Alexis was quick to follow, settling her large body into the couch and scooting close to her sister, leaving Tim snugly in the middle. With one final scoot, she pushed her hips into the small man and squeezed him between the two girls.


"Leave him alone," Emily balked. But when she looked down at her poor boyfriend scrambling for freedom, she giggled at his plight. She moved ever so slightly to give him an opportunity to escape. His tiny arms latched onto her leg to hoist himself free, but Emily rammed back into him, squeezing him even harder between the two girls. "Oops," she teased, now quite amused with herself.


"Do you play with him like this all the time?" Alexis asked, her eyes full of wonder. She imagined all the games she might play, if only she had a little Tim of her own.


"I have to. Can't have him forgetting who's the boss." She issued one final nudge with her hips, and Tim squeaked pathetically. Finally she gave him some relief, and as she scooted away Tim was left leaning against Alexis' bare leg. Unconsciously, his hands slid along the expanse of her smooth skin, and every micro-flex of her quadriceps radiated with indomitable power in comparison to Tim. The slightest twitch of the girl's leg could atomize him; the thought making him instantly stiff. Emily had been his private goddess for weeks, but as his girlfriend shrunk so too had her power. Now came Alexis, a towering giant of femininity, a goddess in comparison to his own goddess. He turned his head to see the full stretch of her leg as it reached across the couch, tanned skin ran in panoramic display of delicious curves that Tim must have lingered on a little too long. Emily caught him gawking, and her hands were quickly upon him, grabbing him by the waist and wrenching him onto a nearby stool.


"Don't you have a job to do?" she said, reasserting control over her wayward boyfriend. Her meaning became all too clear as she propped her feet on either side of her tiny boyfriend and casting him a commanding gaze. She leaned into her larger sister. "Can you hand me my pink nail polish please?" she asked Alexis. 


The girl nodded, liking the direction this was taking. She reached into a small plastic bin on an end table, flipping through the dozens of nail polish shades Emily kept until she found one suitable. She handed the bottle over to Emily, who in turn twisted the lid and handed the bottle to Tim. Obediently and with a discipline honed from repetition, Tim lifted the brush and went about his task. 


In some ways painting Emily's toes had grown easier and more difficult at the same time. As she shrunk her feet no longer towered above Tim as they once had, now rising only shortly below Tim's chest. But Tim had shrunk too, and wielding a tiny nail polish brush was becoming ever more a feat of strength for the dwindling man. He was thankful that her toes were so accessible, but he missed being dwarfed by her soft soles.


He finished Emily's left big toe and looked over his shoulder to check her satisfaction. She nodded in approval, shooting him a thumbs up. Then he saw Alexis, who was a portrait of wide-eyed obsession. Even as he turned around, he knew her eyes wouldn't leave his tiny body for a second. She might not even blink, so as to never miss a second of tiny Tim serving her sister.


"How often does he do this?" she asked, her voice dripping with glee.


"Every day." Emily wiggled her toes just to make Tim's job harder. "If it were up to me he'd be a speck and the job would take him hours." She grinned, knowing Tim would enjoy that even more.


Alexis giggled straight into a snort. "Maybe he just needs to work for a way bigger girl." She slid her right foot out of her flip flop and propped it over one leg, slowly squeezing and releasing her long toes in a display that suggested she might like to squeeze Tim between them. Her immense sole hung in the air lethally close to Tim's perch. He could feel its heat radiate beside him, breathe its sweet yet putrid aroma, almost taste the salt her sweat imparted into the air. Tim abandoned his duties for only a moment, instinctively turning to get another look at that gorgeous, huge foot. Its soft, golden surface rippled outwards into a rolling tableau of fleshy perfection. Every divot, every dimple, every gentle protuberance commanded his undying devotion. To Alexis, the gesture was but a mere game, just a girl playing with her new favorite toy. But to Tim he was being tempted by the gods. A divine offering, irresistible in nature, beckoned at him, promising pleasure beyond mortal comprehension. 


Emily's eyes became frozen daggers, and her voice was colder than the grave. "Touch that filthy thing and I'll pop you like a grape, little man." 


She may have been kidding. Tim decided the risk was too great to take. He returned to his duties, ignoring the enticing sight beside him. Alexis withdrew her offering, grinning that she'd found such an easy weapon to use against little Tim. In fact, it would be a viable weapon even when Tim returns to his full size. This pleased her even more, to think that years from now she'd continue to draw his lustful attention with the slightest wiggle of her toes. He may have been Emily's boyfriend, but now part of him belonged to Alexis too. For now, she contented herself to simply watch as Emily forced Tim to perform a task that existed as an ironic exploitation of his fetish. She admired how her sister so easily twisted men around her finger, playing with their desires for her own amusement. How simple Emily made it look. Tim had one button that could be pushed again and again and again and it would always produce the desired effect. Alexis filed the thought away, not yet knowing when it would prove most useful.


The two girls chatted as though Tim wasn't even in the room, carrying on about celebrity gossip and swapping inane, "funny" videos from the NikNak app on their phones. Emily could barely hold her phone anymore, and often had to defer to her larger sister to operate the infernal thing. They giggled incessantly, not even noticing that Tim had finished his job long ago. He sat on the lonely stool with only Emily's feet to keep him company. Normally that would be enough. But he'd grown small, and so too had his willpower. His eyes constantly wandered in search of greater sights, gravitating toward Alexis' statuesque body. He almost drooled as he fantasized about being squished between her ample breasts or flattened under her gorgeous ass. He watched her cross those long, athletic legs, and his tiny erection screamed as he imagined being squeezed between her powerful thighs. The bigger the better, it seemed. He'd become vaguely aware of his newfound fascination with bigness in recent weeks, as even the oaf Jacob became a magnificent and welcome sight. In Tim's world, no one was bigger than Jacob. Deep down, his subconscious had formed a blurry, surreal notion that the big people in his world were Earthly deities, and the greatest of all of them commanded the most devoted worship. He wondered if such strange beliefs would become even more deeply entrenched as he continued to shrink. He wondered if they would persist even when he returned to his former size. Would Jacob always be god of his world? Would his brain be permanently broken, rendering him but a willing full-size servant of his girlfriend? And if Alexis hung around too long, would he similarly fixate on her as some new demigod in his world? It was all so confusing. Shrinking had done far more than alter his physical state; that much he knew. He'd have to talk to Dr. Hughes about it. Hughes. The name rang in his head, resonating with the same call to worship that the other big people commanded. He shook himself.


Suddenly, he had Alexis' attention once again, and he found her gaze deeply unnerving.


"Will you take some pictures of me and Tim?" she pleaded, knowing it would be a long shot.  She could tell in Emily's rigid posture that her sister was not fond of the idea. "Please! I wanna remember how small he is! He's so stinking cute! Think of how we'll all look back and laugh!" She turned to Tim and looked immediately apologetic. "Nobody's laughing at you, little guy. It's just... Ummm... The situation!"


Yes, ha ha. The situation is hilarious. Tim didn't find much to laugh about. But to his dismay, Emily did. A grin slowly crawled across her face as she realized that these moments were as precious as they were fleeting, and seeing Tim as an insignificant speck beneath her was something to be treasured and preserved.


"Just get some with me too," Emily said, sealing Tim's fate.


Hardly a second transpired before Alexis' long fingers curled around Tim's body and snatched him into the air. She held him tightly in the air, pointing him at the phone's camera as Emily struggled to keep the device upright.


"Okay, got a couple," Emily said. She plopped the device in her lap and angled it carefully, using an entire hand to mash the camera button. "Now do... Umm... Oh!" Her grin became devious. "Act like you're gonna eat him!"


No. No no. Tim's frightened glances were of no interest to the bigger girls. If anything, his terror would make the photos all the more convincing. Soon he was dangling upside down, his tiny foot pinned between Alexis' fingers, and his head hanging just above her gaping maw. He made the mistake of looking down, peering into massive rows of glistening white teeth rimming an abyssal gullet that led to oblivion. Her tongue writhed, bridled by long strands of saliva. Emily mashed the camera button with a perverse vigor. This was Tim's punishment for staring at her sister's foot.


"Stick that tongue out, girl! Looks like a hungry hungry monster!"


Alexis giggled through her gaping maw, and her tongue crawled ever closer to Tim. For the first time he'd realized just how preternaturally Alexis' tongue actually was, and he was filled with equal doses of dread and arousal. Its tip ever so lightly tapped his forehead, leaving a trail of goo and warmth in its wake. It was the subtlest nudge, but its effect jostled Tim's foot free from its adorable tiny shoe. He tumbled, leaving his millimeter footwear between Alexis' fingers above him. Down he went, in a second that the trio experienced as an eternity in their collective shock. His body slammed against the tongue and slid down its slimy surface. The darkness of Alexis' throat rose to meet him and send him to his eternal grave. He shrieked, but salvation came. Alexis jerked her lips closed around his waist and held him firm. Both Alexis and Emily sat in stupefied shock, but their horror and embarrassment passed. What replaced it was the typical amusement of the sisters at their own hijinks. The black, humid cave around Tim filled with tight-lipped giggles. The girl's laughter rumbled throughout his body. His mind encompassed the entire spectrum of possible emotions, but what surpassed all of them was arousal. Alexis' tongue was the most inviting, sexual surface in all creation. Its frictionless surface rubbed him up and down, coating him in lubricant and stimulating his raging erection. He was so close... So close now... But then the jostling stopped, vanished with the giggling. Light entered the cave, and Alexis slowly stuck her tongue out to free her captive.


"Not yet!" Emily shouted. "I didn't get the picture!"


Alexis' mouth stayed open as she eyed her sister with disbelief. Emily waved a hand, motioning Tim back into his fleshy prison. "I. Have. To. Get. This."


"No..." Tim muttered, but darkness swallowed him once again. The tongue idly fondled him, this time more slowly. Perhaps Alexis was subconsciously tasting her meal. She released the slightest "mmm," as the experience piqued her curiosity. Tim heard it rumble all around him. He shivered in fear as the tongue went about its work, and then he came.


Emily's voice called from outside. "I got it."


Tim felt the pads of two fingers pin his leg, and slowly he was withdrawn from that dank chamber, pulled between Alexis' pursed lips. "Sorry," she offered.


"I need to get some of Jacob doing that next," Emily said. "How'd you like that, little snack man?"


Tim shook his head furiously, but his returning erection betrayed his sick desire to be sucked and licked, even by Jacob. Damn this size, he thought. Damn my own scrambled brain.


The phone rang. "Hmm," Emily mumbled. "Speak of the devil. It's Jacob. He's probably just checking in."


"Tell him we're busy with girl stuff."


Emily slid off the couch and carried the big phone away. "I'll be right back," she said, walking off into the bedroom. She hated talking to Jacob on the phone in front of others. The big lug was always flirtatious on the phone, always trying to put Emily in an awkward situation in front of her friends and family and most of all, her boyfriend. He loved hearing her squirm.


"That was weird," Alexis commented, questioning her sister's disappearance. Then her eyes returned to Tim. "You okay? I'm sorry little guy. Really."


"It's fine," Tim lied. He did his best to be cool but his body was still shaking from terror and sexual release. 


She looked coy. "Can I make it up to you?"


"That's not necessary..."


"Are you sure? Do you want me to make it up to you? I'll do anything..." Her head shifted to one side with feigned innocence.


Once again Tim's willpower seemed so far away, and he failed to respond with an appropriate rebuke. Not so deep down, he wanted her to make it up to him in the worst, most indecent ways. She registered the conflict on his tiny face, and pushed once again.


"You can tell me. It'll be our little secret. Just... Tell me the truth." She shook her shoulders with perkiness. 


Her words had a strange effect on him, and he felt compelled to obey. He resisted with whatever strength he had left. 


"Godddd you sound sexy over the phone," Jacob said on the other end of the cell. "Nothing's hotter than a shrunken girl with a squeaky voice."


"Shut the fuck up," Emily chided, though she enjoyed his ribbing. "What do you want?"


"You. About two feet smaller. Naked on a birthday cake. I wanna lick icing off your little body."


Emily bit her lip. That image would stick with her for a long time. She was silent for a moment, struggling with her own willpower to resist her baser desires. Stealthily, she leaned around the corner to spy her sister toying with her boyfriend. Tim seemed to be doing his best to fight the giant girl off. Em felt a pang of guilt, but it was just talk, nothing more. "Keep talking," she said, leaning back into obscurity.


"I wanna dip you in something and suck it off your body. Ranch dressing? Honey mustard?"


"Chocolate," Emily whispered, feeling herself turn wet.


"Mmm." His voice was deep and heavy, practically rumbling through the phone. "You know what, Em? You sound downright tasty right now. I wanna nibble your tight little ass."


"I've got a boyfriend, Jake."


"I wonder what he tastes like..."


Emily chortled at the irony. "Ask Alexis. She just tried eat him a couple minutes ago."


"No shit? How the hell does that happen?"


"I don't wanna talk about it. What do you really want, Jacob?" She was growing impatient.


"I'm so horny around you I can barely hide it anymore. I watched your tight little body walk down the hall yesterday and I just wanted to grab you and fuck you so hard you split in two. And you know something? Even that little chicken nugget of a boyfriend? Sometimes I look at him and I just wanna toss him into a fleshlight and jerk off knowing he'll be swimming in my juice. I want you both to be mine." He paused, listening to her hot breath over the phone. "I had this fantasy the other day... You came back to your regular size and we got together, but Tim was an inch tall. Forever. And he belonged to me. I love the idea of you and me fucking all day every day and the closest he'll ever get to you is licking your fluid off my cock. Does that make me a bad person?"


She peered again at her tiny boyfriend who was now waving frantically at a toenail paint brush, doing his level best to ward off the duty that Alexis was trying to press him into. Such a good little man. "He's so good to me, Jacob."


"I know he is. And he'll be good to both of us. Just... Let me cook you dinner tonight. Dinner at my place. I'll treat you like a lady."


"Maybe... But no funny business."


"No. Just you and me on a friendly date. I'll be a proper gentleman."


"What about Tim?"


"Maybe he should have a date of his own..."


Emily listened as Jacob expanded his thought, and her lips curled into a wry smile.


She returned to the living room, yawning and pretending to be tired. She found Tim still fighting off Alexis' advances, as the girl begged him to paint her toes.


"Tim," Emily began, taking a stern tone. "Just paint the poor girl's toenails already."


The two opposite Emily looked shocked.


"But I-"


"Just do it. She was so nice to come down here and visit us. It's the least you can do. And when you're done, you're going to pamper her and let her know how much you appreciate her." She turned to her sister. "There's a bottle of lotion next to you. I want Tim to give you the same treatment he gives me."


Alexis was in a state of utter bliss, while Tim was completely perplexed. He sighed, almost weary from Emily's chaotic nature, but at the same time... His eyes crept toward those massive toes beside him. Soon he would be at their service. Soon he'd crawl under those continental feet and would spend the afternoon moistening Alexis' seductive soles. This was a gift. Emily must have overcome her jealousy of her sister and resumed her genuine desire for Tim to enjoy his newfound stature. It made sense, he supposed, knowing her. And despite his recent release, he was growing painfully stiff once again.


"I'm not finished," Emily resumed. "Tim has been way too cooped up. He never gets out. And the only big person he gets to spend any time with is Jacob. Alexis, I want you to fix that. For the rest of the day, he belongs to you."


"Really?" Alexis' eyes were bright saucers of joy. 


"Take him on a date. The biggest date of his life. Go shopping, drive around town, I don't care. Just get him out of the apartment. And I know Mom's been asking about him, so tonight take him to see her. He can spend the night there. I'll pack a box with all his little man stuff he needs. Just bring him back tomorrow morning." When she'd finally made up her mind, Emily was a force to be reckoned with. "As for me, I'm staying here. It's been a long week and I just wanna lay down. You two have fun!"


"Omigosh!" Alexis cheered. "That's so awesome! Tim! We're gonna have so much fun!" She turned to Tim who was still entranced by her gigantic toes. "Right little guy?" She wiggled her toes suggestively, knowing damn well the effect they had on him.


Tim gulped.

Chapter End Notes:
Gulp