- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

M/f stuff, then some F/m stuff

Over the next few days, Tim and Emily continued to dwindle. At over five times the size of her eight-inch-high boyfriend, Emily reveled in their differences of scale. Tim was finally small enough, she estimated, to snugly fit in her favorite pair of pink calf-high socks. More importantly, he was also too small to fight back, despite her own diminution.

As he went through his morning ritual of selecting a pair of clothes that matched his newfound stature, he heard Emily giggle behind him. Before it even registered what was happening, he was in her clutches, rising into the air and plummeting into pink darkness. He kicked and punched, like a declawed cat stuck in a box, scrambling for the exit and screaming as it sealed shut. Emily tied the end into a knot, then lifted the sock with its cargo in tow. Tim swung back and forth as she walked, inhaling the stench of old laundry, his mind reeling with conflicting emotions of resentment and pleasure.

“Since I started shrinking you haven’t even looked at my feet,” she said with playful scorn. “Are they too small for you now, or did you forget how much you loved my feet? Stupid boy. Well. I’m going to remind you.”

Tim’s stomach lurched as his body dropped downward, and his pink surroundings turned to black. He squeaked pathetically as the soft surfaces around him compressed inward, squeezing him into a prison that stank of sweat and leather. From above, he could feel the force of Emily’s hand push the sock deep into what he realized must be one of her cowboy boots. The compression stopped, and he felt her hand lift away. No doubt she was satisfied with her work.

Oh God. The thick aroma was practically suffocating. She’d put hundreds of miles on these boots, even hiking in them, drenching the interior over and over again with her foot sweat. She wasn’t just humbling Tim. This was more than a mere game. She was marking him as her territory.

“Can you breathe in there, little guy?” Emily mockingly asked, but the question was genuine.

“Mmhmm,” Tim’s tiny voice squeaked from the depths of Emily’s boot.

“Not gonna die on me?”

“Nope!”

Emily smiled, satisfied with her handiwork. “Good. Then stay there for the rest of the day. And when I come back for you maybe you’ll be four inches tall. Then I can find new things to do with you.” She trotted off, leaving Tim alone in her scent.

They’d played at bondage before, but never like this. Never before had Emily found herself in such a position of unchallenged power over her diminished lover. She was loving every second of it, giggling like a girl with a secret. If she was like this at three and a half feet tall, Tim wondered what she would be like as a true giant. It gave him shivers, but his prick was intrigued. There had been a few isolated cases of accidental human growth. Each case was brief and reversible, but that didn’t stop Tim from imagining Emily as a victim of a permanent, world-shaking growth accident. As he breathed the fog of Emily’s foot odor, he drifted into sweet dreams of a world ruled by his chaotic goddess of a girlfriend.

Earth trembled under her footsteps. All of creation buckled and broke with each cataclysmic impact of her titanic peds. Cities shook, and people dropped to their knees, prostrating themselves before their titanic overlord. Tim stood in a crowded street, unable to move, his legs immobilized by dream logic. All he could do watch with awe as Emily approached, her colossal nude form adorned only with golden jewelry that sparkled like the stars. She was a goddess beyond human comprehension. But Emily wasn’t alone in the growth accident, and another form emerged behind her. Tim’s jaw dropped, as his head drifted upwards and eyes went wide. High, high above Emily stood the second giant, miles of muscle stretching across the sky, his head puncturing the stratosphere. Jacob had taken his rightful throne as god of the universe, and Emily had become his consort. A golden chain draped from his mighty fist, dangling miles downward and connecting to a collar about Emily’s neck. And they were coming for Tim. Again and again, his dreams reflected his reality.

While Tim drifted from one giant-sized fantasy to another, Emily emerged from the bedroom, closing the door behind her. From down the hall, she could hear the sounds of Jacob running a sink in the guest bathroom. Urged onward by her insatiable curiosity, she crossed the living room on soft footsteps, creeping ever closer until the open bathroom door emerged from around the corner. From her narrow vantage point, she could see a mirror slightly fogged from the steamy stream of hot water running beneath it. She heard the sounds of clothing hit the ground, a long unzip of what she guessed was a bathroom bag, and the whisking sounds of what she speculated might be a porcupine brush mixing a batch of shaving gel. Jacob’s expansive backside filled her view of the bathroom. He was nude, but for a towel tightly wrapped about his waist, and Emily had no qualms about admiring his bare muscles in such a voyeuristic fashion. He hunched over, whipping at a bowl of shaving cream, then his eyes caught hers in the reflection.

“Creeper,” he said, his voice pitched deeper than usual as he shook off his slumber.

A smartass grin crossed her face, and she confidently strolled across the remainder of the hallway, standing at the threshold of the bathroom and leaning against the door frame.

“Where’s Tim?” Jacob asked, lathering his face.

“Tied up for a few hours,” she quipped, staring at the two muscular mounds of Jacob’s buttocks bulging against his towel.

He turned around, and cast a probing gaze down at her.

“You look ridiculous,” she said, chuckling at his foam-covered face. But her eyes wandered downward across his chest and abs, before finding themselves once again at the towel, only this time noticing a different bulge altogether.

He loomed nearly twice her stature. “How tall are you?”

“Umm... This many,” she answered in a mock-childlike voice, holding up three fingers in one hand and five in the other.

“God you’re cute at this size.” His eyes studied the way her high-cut shorts hugged her thighs, and her new shirt complimented her breasts. He could take her entire waist in one hand, and for a second Emily thought he just might. She appraised him in return, feeling her heart beat faster as she drank in his flawless, massive body. Jacob’s legs were like giant sequoias, each with the strength to effortlessly squeeze the life out of little Emily. But her mind returned to Tim, and Emily felt guilty for staring so lustfully at another man - albeit a comparative giant. Poor Tim. Even at his regular size Jacob could crush him with one hand. Emily shook her head and broke the tension.

“Lemme give you some privacy. You’re starting to dribble,” she said, motioning toward his chin and stepping back.

Jacob waved his shaving razor in the air. “Why don’t you give me a hand instead?”

Emily’s heart thumped against her chest with renewed vigor. Jacob read the conflict on her face, and he crouched on one knee, bringing his huge face just above Emily’s tiny one and utterly eclipsing her. “I’ve always wanted to be pampered by a little woman.”

“Tim...” she whispered with audible guilt.

“It’s just a shave, Em. Besides, as I recall, our little man gave me the best foot massage the other day. Nobody seemed to complain about that,” Jacob said with a friendly smile, chuckling to himself. “In fact, I think you volunteered him for the job.”

Emily released a breath she’d been holding for a long moment. “...He does like feet.” She grinned sheepishly.

“Mmhmm. And you just like to watch, right?”

A mischievous smirk appeared on her face. She didn’t have to speak to disclose what she was thinking. Jacob and Emily had known each other a long time, and her perverse tastes were no secret. She loved Tim, but in her darkest fantasies he was a tiny servant to a superior man. Nothing got her off more than watching a big strong brute of a man subdue a lesser one, and seeing tiny Tim at Jacob’s feet was a vision she would pleasure herself to for decades to come. Jacob didn’t know everything, but he surmised many of Emily’s twisted desires. As a general rule, if something was fucked up, she was probably into it.

He broke the silence. “Maybe he’ll give me a good shave too.” The shaving razor twitched in his fingers.

“Gimme that thing.” She snatched the razor from his hand and sauntered into the bathroom. Jacob followed close behind, watching her tight little ass sway back and forth with every step. Emily let loose an adorable squeak as one mighty hand gripped her waist and lifted her onto the bathroom counter, setting her down next to the sink.

Hot water ran once again. Jacob planted his oaken arms to either side of Emily, and leaned close. Gingerly she approached her task, peeling away layers of shaving cream and rinsing the razor in the sink. As Jacob’s face began to reappear in thin strips from beneath white foam, Emily caressed the exposed skin, examining it for any cuts. Her little feet kicked as she wiggled with glee, enjoying her task.

Smug satisfaction radiated from Jacob’s face. “You’ve gotten better at this. You used to-”

One dainty finger landed on Jacob’s chin, urging his head to tilt upward. He got the message, and Emily proceeded with shaving his jaw and neckline. When she finished, Jacob nudged his head toward the sink. Emily followed his indication, ran her hands through the water, and began to wipe away the remaining shaving cream. As her hands traversed Jacob’s gigantic face, Emily admired the smoothness of his flesh, paying special appreciation toward his rigid jawline. Suddenly, Jacob’s face drew even closer, threatening a kiss. Emily pulled back, pushing Jacob the other way with one small foot. She may as well have been pushing a brick wall.

“Since when do you play ‘hard to get’?” One of Jacob’s hands wrapped around a little leg. “Especially with me?” His thumb massaged her calf. “You know I missed you.” His huge nose inhaled a whiff of her hair. “Did you miss me?” Another huge hand embraced a smaller one, guiding it toward a prominent erection concealed beneath a towel. “We had a lot of fun back in the day.” Her hand planted on the bulge, squeezed, fingertips recalling distant memories of having been here a dozen times before, but never like this. He was never this big.

“I. Have. A. Boyfriend.” Emily asserted herself, but the playfulness never left her voice, and her hand maintained its grip.

“He’s smaller than my cock.”

She squeezed his member for dramatic effect. “I happen to like small men.”

“I do too. I’d love to have a little pet guy jerk me off. Or a pet woman.”

Emily bit her lip just picturing tiny Tim stroking his new master, only to be put in a cage once he finished his task. She indulged the fantasy for a few seconds, but her conscience brought her back to reality. She released her hold and wagged a shaming finger in the air. “Not today, big guy.”

“He’s a lucky man.”

“And a good one.” She slid off the countertop, finding herself face-to-face with the massive bulge, and gulping at the sight of a dark spot seeping from where his head was. She wanted to tear that towel away, to lick that mighty shaft clean and strangle it until it released its seed all over her. She wanted to cram it between her legs until it threatened to split her in half, but goddammit she would make it fit inside her somehow. More than anything, she wanted Tim to consent to a giant-sized three-way, so she could enjoy both men guilt-free. But she did have guilt. Guilt for flirting with a man behind her lover’s back, and guilt for letting down her favorite fucktoy from the Good Old Days.

Jacob never lost his cool as he watched her walk away. She’ll come around. Both of them will.

Emily found Tim right where she left him, in a state of transcendental euphoria, although he’d lost another inch. “Let’s get you cleaned up, sock boy.” She carried him into the shower, washing the stench off his tiny foot-reeking body. She scrubbed his tiny cock, and he came, almost completely without provocation or preamble, completely aroused from his prior imprisonment. Emily decided he wasn’t the only one who was going to have fun today, and put him to use as her personal sponge. Tim spent the following fifteen minutes being squeezed against Emily’s breasts, nearly drowning in the flesh of her buttocks, and disappearing into her vagina. He was a good size for that purpose, and Emily pleasured herself with her newfound human dildo until the hot water ran out, and then some, as she sat on the shower floor moaning and drenching her boyfriend with vaginal goo. She lost count of how many times she climaxed, picturing her tiny lover as a millimeter slave to a mile-high Jacob. Then picturing him as Jacob’s cock. In a perfect world, Tim would be Jacob’s cock; then Emily could enjoy them both at the same time. She giggled just imagining what that would look like.

It was going to be a good six months, Tim decided as he lay in the warm, sticky interior of Emily’s vagina. If given the option, he might just stay this small forever.