- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
There's a lot of M/m interaction here. If you've made it this far in the story and don't go for that sort of thing, just consider yourself warned. For the rest, enjoy.

“Oh my God. Look at him. He is just precious!”

Tim stirred awake to the sound of Emily’s voice. As darkness turned to light, two huge faces came into focus.

“So small,” Jacob remarked, his eyes wide with wonder.

“He’s so cute at this size,” Emily said, scrunching her nose like she was talking to her new puppy. One large finger lurched forward, making delicate contact with Tim’s belly and stroking him gently. “Hey little guy. You slept hard last night. It’s already 9. Jacob’s moving his stuff into the guest bedroom.”

Tim reflexively put his hand on her finger to brush it away, but was surprised when his grip barely encompassed just one of her digits. Emily giggled, then turned toward Jacob, grabbed his arm and pulled his hand toward Tim. “Show me this one too!” she begged the men.

After a woeful sigh, Tim relented, grabbing onto Jacob’s oak tree of a finger with his own doll-sized hand.

“Woah,” Jacob marveled. “That... That’s actually really cute.” He closed his thumb around Tim’s tiny hand, and gave the man the biggest handshake anyone had ever received. “Nice to meet you, little guy,” Jacob joked, caressing the smaller man’s hand with one massive thumb. Cute. Something about being called cute by two giants made Tim’s loins stir. He puzzled at that before choosing to let the thought pass.

A smirk crossed Emily’s face. “There’s one more thing you guys should compare,” she quipped, and both men groaned.

“Just how small am I?” Tim asked in a semi-wakeful daze.

“You’re adorable sized,” Emily said, giving Tim a loving look with her charming doe eyes.

“Maybe two feet tall,” Jacob matter-of-factly answered, studying the smaller man up and down.

Within moments of reentering the waking world, Tim found sleep to be far preferable. “Eighteen inches lost overnight...” he whispered to himself. He rolled over, buried his face in his pillow, and pulled the covers over his head, hoping to find solace in the darkness.

“You’re not alone, Tiny Tim, I lost six inches! I’m a five footer right now,” Emily’s voice spoke from outside the bedsheets. “We’re in this together, buddy!”

“Go. Away.” Tim’s barely audible voice came from deep within the pillow.

“Oh let the guy sleep,” Jacob said. “I could use a hand unloading the car anyway.”

In the darkness, Tim felt the quakes of giant footsteps diminish, heard the bedroom door close, and rolled himself into a tiny ball of bitterness. He entertained the fantasy that if he just went back to sleep he’d wake up his normal size once again, or at least he might regain stature in his dreams.

“CUTE.” The word erupted from the sky, spoken by a being of astral proportions. Tim jerked out of his sleep. Even in his dreams Jacob was a leviathan.

Seeing no further point in spending the day in bed, Tim slid off the mattress and onto the floor, feeling like a baby that just escaped his crib. He stood in front of Emily’s full-length mirror and regarded himself, bemused by his pathetic size. What was Emily thinking? There was nothing fun about being reduced like this. He felt weak, helpless, even useless. What a wimp, he thought. Tim turned away from the mirror, resolving to remain unseen for the rest of the day, even by himself. Maybe he could skate by the next six months in total hiding, though he knew it was just wishful thinking. He searched through a pile of clothing on the ground, finding a pair that fit his new size and tossing them on.

“Hey, nice patio you guys have,” Jacob’s voice carried from behind the bedroom door. Tim’s ears perked, and he snuck against the door, feeling a little ashamed at eavesdropping.

“Oh yeah!” Emily said. “We sunbathe back here all the time. But it’s been so hot this summer I’ve barely gotten to sit out.”

“Actually pretty nice today.”

“Let’s do it!”

Tim waited for their voices to disappear outside and the sound of the patio door closing, then found the courage to leave his hiding hole. He crossed the living room, catching Emily and Jacob out of the corner of his eye from the other side of the patio doors. Stomach grumbling, he made his way to the kitchen, tried his best to open the fridge, and found he was too weak to work the door.

“I may be weak but I’m not stupid,” he reminded himself. Undeterred, Tim began to scrounge the apartment for something to give him the leverage needed to pry the damn door open. Maybe there was a crowbar in a closet, or a pair of oversized tongs used for grilling, or-

Tim stopped his search and stared, captivated by the sheer size of Jacob’s sandals piled by the front door. The man was an utter behemoth compared to Tim. He crept closer, studying the deep divots left by Jacob’s massive soles and toes, imagining that in a couple months’ time, Tim would be small enough to step into those depressions like a hiker crossing through a gulch. He moved closer, inexorably compelled forward by his possessor demon named Foot Fetish. Those deep depressions stained the leather dark with sweat - Tim could even smell it. He felt a sudden stiffness below, and turned away from the temptations lying by the front door. He cursed his own fetish, especially how indiscriminate it was between male and female feet. What would Emily think.

“She would probably find it amusing,” he muttered. Of course she would. She was a sexual rebel, unhindered by the puritan conventions that bound her boyfriend. Tim admired her self-proclaimed freedom, as much as he resented it.

Onward. This fucking fridge won’t open itself. Tim brought his search into the living room, but stopped again, his attention seized by the events transpiring through the glass patio doors. Jacob, like some overgrown brute, had little Emily in his huge hands, greasing up her back with tanning oil. The two sat on a single reclining sun lounger, with Emily seated between Jacob’s thick, muscular legs. Tim fumed as his girlfriend seemed to lavish in being manhandled by a guy who could eat her boyfriend for lunch. Fuck lunch. Nobody’s getting lunch today.

Powered by righteous indignation alone, Tim stormed toward the patio doors and gathered every ounce of strength he had to slide one door open. It budged. He almost laughed at his preternatural might, heaving once more and gaining another inch against the door. Then, in an instant, it seemed the whole door surrendered to him and slid completely open. He looked outside and came face-to-knee with Jacob, who had effortlessly slid the door open for his tiny pal.

“Hey little guy, don’t hurt yourself,” he said with an affable tone. Jacob, stripped bare down a pair of gymshorts was a humbling sight for Tim to behold. Every inch of Jacob’s mountainous body radiated strength. The image of Jacob’s rolling abs and bulging, bare pectorals permanently cemented itself in Tim’s mind, etching an indelible reminder of Jacob’s staggering physical superiority.

“Aww! Look who’s up!” Emily said, waving across the lawn. “You joining us outside?” She was clearly unable to find a bikini that fit her shrunken frame, but managed to fashion two of Jacob’s red bandannas around her sensitive parts. She looked ravishing, but the sight of Tim’s girlfriend wearing another man’s mere handkerchiefs was beyond infuriating, like Emily was some doll for Jacob to dress up however he pleased. Tim took a couple deep breaths, suppressed his rage, and assumed a veneer of friendliness.

“I would love to join you guys. How about I do the oil?” Tim offered with a shit-eating grin.

“Sure thing!” Jacob cheered. “It’ll be a big job for you, but good exercise. Come on over.” The two men walked over to the chairs. It was a small yard, but to Tim he may as well have been on a jungle safari. “I already did Emily but I’ll gladly do you next,” Jacob said, setting himself on a chair. “Can you climb up or do you need a hand?”

Wait. No. Tim looked desperately at Emily, but she was already lounging backside up on the adjacent chair, fully oiled with no duties left for Tim to fulfill. Shit. Did Jacob misunderstand Tim’s offer or was he just toying with the little man? Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. Okay. No problem. Just explain the confusion. Jacob will understand. He may be big but he’s not a complete idiot. Tim turned toward Jacob, looking him in the eye and readying his protest, but Jacob spoke first.

“Don’t be embarrassed. The chair is almost taller than you at this point.”

Huge hands descended from above, enclosing themselves under Tim’s arms, gripping him snugly and filling him with terror. But his dread waned quickly, fading into an entirely different sensation. Jacob’s grip was firm to the point of unbreakable, but the warmth and weight of his hands compressed around Tim like the world’s greatest security blanket. Tim wore stupefaction on his face, shocked by how safe and protected he felt in those gigantic hands. All his rage and insecurities melted away, though he was almost insulted when Jacob released him onto the chair between his two colossal legs.

“Do you want me to get you first?” Jacob asked, his face closer by half but still high above the shrunken man. “I know it’s awkward, but Dr. Hughes told me you’re gonna have to get real comfortable with being in my hands, because I’ll be holding you a lot. Especially as you get smaller. We gotta learn to trust each other. She told me some of the other shrunken people had trouble accepting that. But I get the impression you won’t have that problem. Obviously Emily doesn’t. She just rolls with whatever, ha!” He stared down at Tim, watching the smaller man trying to stand upright on the cushioned chair. Eventually, Tim gave up, and balanced himself against Jacob’s thigh. “So how did it feel for you? Good or bad?” Jacob eventually asked. “You can be honest.”

Tim was surprised by the other man’s directness, but saw no point in lying. “Uh... Good,” he reluctantly admitted. “Really good actually. Even though you’re um... Y’know. A dude.”

Jacob chuckled to himself. “Good, I’m glad. So, want me to oil you up or what?”

“I.. Uh...” Tim couldn’t find a polite way out of this. He wasn’t even sure he did want out of this. Even if it only lasted a moment, Tim wanted the feeling of being in those hands to return. He looked over his shoulder at Emily, but she appeared blissfully asleep. No help there.
“You’re gonna have to get rid of this,” Jacob said, tugging at the shoulder of Tim’s shirt. Something in Tim instinctively responded, and he raised his arms in the air. A hint of surprise crossed Jacob’s face at how readily Tim complied, but he didn’t hesitate to slide Tim’s shirt over his head, like taking the wrapper off a candy bar. “And these.” Jacob pointed to Tim’s jeans. Tim blushed, but did as he was told, stripping to his boxers. “And those.” Jacob commanded. Tim looked down at his boxers and turned ten shades of red, but Jacob erupted with laughter. “Just messin’ with you man! Save it for Emily!” he said, poking Tim in the shoulder. “Raise your arms. Don’t worry. I’m very good with my hands.”

Once again, Tim did as he was told. Jacob dabbed some oil into his palm, rubbed his hands together, then reached for Tim. The small man held his breath, as ten thick fingers wrapped around his small frame, gently but powerfully squeezing, twisting, rubbing, and massaging Tim’s tiny body. He felt like he was drowning in an ocean of flesh as Jacob’s hands drifted upward, eclipsing Tim’s head in darkness, rubbing his face and neck with oil before working back downward, coating one leg at a time. Jacob released, then pushed Tim face-first into an open palm, meeting the small of his back with a huge thumb. The mighty digit glided along Tim’s spine as it drove him deeper against the palm, up and down with the care of a professional masseuse. Tim’s mouth lay agape as his body relented against the sublimate exhilaration he was experiencing. Unconsciously and somewhat pathetically, he hugged the thumb of the palm he was squeezed against, embracing it like a long-lost lover. But the experience ended, as all good things do, and Jacob released his hold once again.

“Holy shit,” Tim gasped. “That felt amazing.”

“I can tell,” Jacob said, smiling.

Tim considered those words a moment, then realized he had a raging erection poking against his boxers. He swallowed a scream on its way out, then covered himself in shame.

“Totally natural,” Jacob explained in a soothing, non-judgemental voice. “Don’t go running off. You still gotta get me.” He dabbed another hand with oil, then offered it palmside-up resting against his thigh.

The wave of shame barely had time to wash through Tim before his new orders were given. Obediently, Tim scrambled over Jacob’s leg, dipped his hands into the giant’s palm, then went to work along Jacob’s expansive backside. For a moment, he just stared at the landscape of flesh that advanced in all directions, casting a long shadow over Tim. Standing under the wake of Jacob’s prodigious frame was the most humbling experience Tim ever had, and he knew it would only get worse in the coming days.

“I’m waiting,” Jacob said, facing away from his small servant. His tone was friendly, but he had unmistakably given an order: Get to it.

Tim did as commanded. He worked the oil in, marveling at Jacob’s glorious musculature, standing on tippy-toes just to reach the giant’s shoulders and neck. Those shoulders were like immense river rocks, smooth but solid. Downward he went, massaging Jacob’s ribcage and feeling the giant’s lungs fill and empty with each enormous breath. Tim returned to Jacob’s palm, gathering another handful of oil and resuming his duty. His erection hadn’t subsided, though he prayed it would. In all his life he’d never felt so cosmically inferior next to another human being. Something about this new experience of being small roused him, even in the presence of a larger man - perhaps especially so. He cursed that instinct, cursed his own cock for having a mind of its own, for thinking just like Emily does, for finding joy in things it’s not supposed to. True joy is found in taboos; Emily understood that. Tim was starting to.
Finally, he finished his job, rubbing off the last of the oil on Jacob’s lower back. He patted the man to signal he was done, then began to walk toward the edge of the recliner.
“What about the rest?” Jacob asked. Something in his voice made it sound like this wasn’t just a suggestion.

Tim heard the creaks of the chair, felt the sudden shifting of a great weight, and turned to see that Jacob had pivoted his massive body around. Tim gawked once more at those bulging pecs, and felt his own loins rebel against him as he shook his head. “I think you got it,” he coolly said, turning away once more.
“Ha! Of course, of course,” Jacob said, turning back around.

Tim exhaled with relief, finally let off the hook. He nearly made it off the chair before Jacob spoke again.

“Though Emily says you give a hell of a foot massage.”

“He does!” Emily said, half awake, half asleep. “Just the best.”

“I could definitely use one. Ran my ass off early this morning. Gonna be sore for days.”

“He’s too small, Jacob,” Emily mumbled. “I’ll do it.”

“No!” Tim protested, resenting the thought of his girlfriend serving at Jacob’s feet. “Um.. I don’t mind. Sure.”

He hustled across the sun chair as Jacob leaned back and fully reclined. Tim gulped as he approached those monstrous peds. He hated how gorgeous they were, how long Jacob’s powerful toes protruded from his magnificent feet. When he came around his jaw nearly dropped at the softness of Jacob’s immaculate soles, and his mind went right back to the deep divots left beneath them in the man’s leather sandals. Tim’s cock stood in defiance once again, as even his own imagination revolted against his will, creating a painterly picture of himself an ant being smothered by those soles in the deep, dark recesses of Jacob’s shoes.
Emily would want Tim to enjoy this. Jacob would want Tim to enjoy this. There was no judgement here, but for Tim judging himself, and he knew it. So for once, he let himself go, and allowed himself to enjoy what was to come. He sat at Jacob’s right foot, its toes hanging just barely above Tim’s head, and began his new task. Left without the strength of his fingers, Tim opted instead to use his entire body, and he slammed his shoulder into the ball of one massive foot, rubbing against it up and down, collecting its scent on his small form. He heaved all the weight he had into Jacob’s extremity, summoning whatever strength he could to satisfy his giant. The stench was intoxicating. Tim wanted to drink it in, wanted to lap at Jacob’s soles and slurp at his sweat. He pressed his face against the wall of flesh, using his entire head as an instrument of massage. Up and down his head went, feeling every ridge of Jacob’s footprint ripple against his cheeks. He turned his head inward, free from anyone’s watchful gaze, and ran his entire face along Jacob’s foot, inhaling, breathing deeply, slowing his movement, becoming lost in the experience, clawing at flesh with two tiny hands. He nearly planted a kiss on that foot before he heard Jacob’s voice.
“Tired already?”

“No,” Tim peeped. “Just getting a second wind.”

“Good,” Jacob spoke. “Don’t disappoint me.”

“Yes,” Tim replied, though he may as well have said yes master.

He sat upright and began to massage each toe individually. As he ran his little hands along both sides of Jacob’s big toe, the toe responded, wiggling with pleasure.

“Feels great,” Jacob said from far beyond the toe. “You’re doing such a good job.”

“Thanks!” Tim’s little voice rang out. He slowed once again, merely caressing the big toe with his palm, leaning in and inhaling its scent.

“Ooh. I love the little touches like that. Wow. Really, even at your size this is the best foot massage I’ve ever had,” Jacob continued, his voice dripping with profound relaxation. “I wish I could just keep you. Careful little guy, keep doing the job this well and it might have to be a daily thing.”

“I’d be okay with that...” Tim admitted under his breath. He could serve these majestic feet until the end of time for all he cared.

“Do the other one,” Jacob commanded, keeping his tone friendly but leaving no doubt as to who was in control.

Tim scrambled to the other foot, beginning his duty anew but with diminishing energy. Once again he finished with gentle rubbing of the toes, and Jacob’s foot responded with visible pleasure. The giant foot nudged ever-so-gently toward Tim, and his heel brushed against Tim’s stiff cock, stroking it and causing the smaller man to nearly crumple with bliss, sending his head forward, landing between two toes which gripped him tight. The aroma filled his nostrils, and Jacob's heel returned once more with vigor, brushing the little man's cock until he nearly came. He gasped, pawed at the toes until they released their hold, and fell backward onto the cushion, exhausted. The whole experience lasted only a couple seconds, but it may as well have never ended. It might have been an accident, just Jacob straightening some muscle in his leg, unbeknownst that he was pleasuring his little servant. Part of Tim suspected otherwise, that the gesture just might have been a reward for good behavior.