- Text Size +

Roxie smiled as she awoke, snuggling into the arms of the woman holding her, “Mmm… Ramona,” she sighed happily.

“Nope, guess again,” Kim chuckled.

Roxie’s eyes shot open, “Oh, right,” she scowled.

She was cradled in the arms of Kim Pines, who, at a measly six inches, towered over her three inch form like an amazon. She’d spent the night before using her larger size to her advantage as the two tiny women had been kept prisoner in the jar on Ramona’s bookshelf, getting a bird’s eye view of Scott and Ramona’s night together. Eventually Ramona had dropped an old handkerchief in with them to serve as bedding, and after a night of being her plaything, Roxie had finally collapsed into slumber in Kim’s arms, squeezed tight against her chest like a teddy bear.

“Morning cutie!” Kim yawned, causing Roxie to squeak as she pulled her close, “man, you’re really good at eating pussy,” she chuckled, “I slept like a log!”

“Whatever…” Roxie replied, peering out at the bedroom. “Hey, Scott and Ramona are gone! We could take this chance to escape, maybe get revenge on Scott!”

“I’m not into this whole league of evil exes thing,” Kim said, rolling her eyes, “what would you even do at this size, anyway?”

“Drop rat poison into his coffee,” Roxie giggled evilly, “or get a toothpick and stab him somewhere sensitive… 

“Yeah, okay no,” Kim muttered, sitting up and looking down at the tiny woman, “I’m not exactly happy with Scott and Ramona right now, but none of that is going to happen on my watch.”

“But-“

“No running around like a murderous fairy,” Kim snapped. She smirked at Roxie’s disappointed expression, then reached down, pushing the blonde’s hair over her ear, “You know, I never returned the favor last night.” She glanced down at Roxie’s body, a slow grin coming over her face, “I’ve never actually gone down on a girl, it seems only fair that I should return the favor, right?”

Roxie blushed, but nodded slowly, “R-Right, sure!” She threw the “blanket” off of herself, standing up and putting her hands on her hips as confidently as she could when she was half the size of the other shrunken woman, and naked. “Get on your back, I’m riding your face!” she ordered.

Kim rolled her eyes, “Don’t think so,” she chuckled, leaning up and casually towering over a suddenly nervous Roxie. “I’m gonna get you off,” Kim drawled, flicking the blonde’s nose playfully, “but you’re not topping.

“I’m an extremely deadly ninja!” Roxie warned, gulping and stepping back as Kim got up.

“And you’re also eye to eye with my crotch,” Kim laughed, walking towards her as Roxie’s back met the glass, ending her retreat. Her hands moved forward, sweeping up under Roxie’s armpits and causing the blonde to squeak in surprise and fear as she was lifted off the ground. “Look at you,” Kim smirked, “so cute at this size!”

“Cute!?” Roxie growled, “I’m not cute, I’m- AH!”

Kim had lifted her up, taking her first probing lick of the tiny woman’s pussy. She leaned back a moment, thinking over the taste, then grinning and leaning forward again. Roxie groaned as her back was pressed against the glass again, and Kim’s massive tongue easily forced its way into the folds of her womanhood, lapping slowly and forcefully against her outer lips. Roxie’s protests collapsed entirely as the wet appendage moved up slightly, finding her clit and running over it in a soft circular motion that sent a shiver up her spine.

“O-Oh fuck,” Roxie breathed, wrapping her legs around the amazon sized Kim’s neck. She ground her pussy against the other girl's lips, gritting her teeth and shutting her eyes as the wet tongue between her thighs tormented her with more size and force than she’d ever experienced before. Her muscles quivered as climax approached, and soon she was going limp, her limbs turning to jelly as the wave of bliss washed over her. A wordless and weak mona escaped her lips, coating Kim’s face in a thin sheen of wet cume as she panted laboriously.

“Huh,” Kim chuckled, pulling away, still holding the tiny woman up, “I guess I’m pretty good at eating pussy after all! Crazy that my first time had such an impact…” She frowned, “Are you the lesbian version of a two pump chump? Like do you just pop easily?”

“No!” Roxie stammered, “I-I’ve had lots of girls! Normally I can last hours, even with the best ones there are!” As Kim set her down Roxie’s face went red, and she looked up angrily, “You’re just too big!” Roxie insisted, “if we were at normal size you’d never get me off that easily!”

“Sure,” Kim chuckled. “Wow, one day eating pussy and I’m already better than the lesbian…”

“You are not! ” Roxie shouted, stamping her feet.

“Calm down,” Kim chuckled, “don’t worry, I’m still mostly playing against the away team…” She stroked her chin a moment, then gave Roxie an evil grin, “Maybe should go after Ramona too? Can I join the evil exes?”

“No, because you didn’t ever date her in the first place!” Roxie growled, her fists clenched with rage as she looked up at Kim, who was struggling not to laugh.

“I’m just busting your boobs,” Kim chuckled, “I’m not getting between your club of rejects and Scott, don’t you worry.” She patted Roxie’s head in a patronizing way that just made the tiny blonde seethe more.

They were interrupted by the door to Ramona’s bedroom creaking open, and she and Scott walked in, hand in hand with smug smirks on their faces. In Ramona’s other hand was a greasy bag of fast food.

“What’s up? We brought breakfast!” Scott said.

“We used Roxie’s credit card,” Ramona chuckled.

“Hey!” the tiny woman shouted, pounding on the glass, “let me the fuck out of here!”

The couple walked over to the jar, “I can’t even hear her,” Scott chuckled.

“Hold on, let me take the lid off,” Ramona muttered, setting the bag of food down.

There was a crisp sound as the top of the jar popped open, “Okay guys, what’s the game plan here?” Kim asked, standing up and crossing her arms.

“I feel like Kim learned her lesson,” Ramona said, “so you can have a sip of this!” she held up the red mushroom flavored drink. Her gaze drifted down to Roxy, “how about you? Are you ready to regrow?”

“Oh you have no idea!” Roxie laughed wickedly, “My revenge for this humiliation is going to be swift and terrible! You will rue the day you shrank me Scott Pilgrim, rue the day!”

“I don’t really wanna rue the day,” Scott muttered, “I’m not even sure I know what that means, would I have to get up early?”

“Nobody’s going to be ruing anything,” Ramona scowled, “Roxie, I’m not giving you this until you give up on these plans to destroy Scott!”

Roxie chewed her lip, “Uh, okay… what if instead of destroying Scott, he joins the ranks of the evil exes?”

“No!” Scott and Ramona said together.

“I’m compromising!” Roxie protested.

“Roxie, you weren’t always evil, I don’t even think you’re that evil now,” Ramona groaned, “you’re going to stay tiny until you agree not to fight Scott again!”

“Aww, no fair!”

Scott shrugged, “I really didn’t want to bring this up, but if we fight with you like this, I think I’d have a bit of an unfair advantage… and if you get blasted into coins I don’t know if we’ll get much more than a few cents out of you at this size.”

Roxie gulped, “P-Point taken.”

“Okay, come on Kim, let’s get you big again,” Ramona said. Her hand dipped into the jar, and Kim held her arms up, letting the fingers wrap around her doll sized body and lift her out.

“Later roomie,” Kim chuckled, giving Roxie a teasing salute as Ramona carried her out.

Roxie watched enviously as the tiny Kim was set on the ground, and a moment later Ramona poured a few drops of the red mushroom cola onto her. Her size was restored instantly, and Kim blushed, covering herself as she stood naked in the middle of Ramona’s room.

“Your clothes are over there,” Ramona said, jerking her head in the corner, where they’d casually thrown all of Kim’s things.

“Thanks for folding them neatly,” she muttered sarcastically, going to retrieve them.

“So uh, I don’t want to overstep,” Scott said slowly, “but we can’t just keep Roxie in a jar like that, eventually she’s going to have to go to the bathroom or something, plus it’s just kind of mean.”

“You’re right,” Ramona said, rubbing her chin in thought, “She probably shouldn’t stay here, we have no idea if she’s got more of these colas hidden somewhere.” She glanced at Scott, “do you want her?”

“WHAT!?” Roxie shouted.

“No!” Scott said quickly.

Roxie growled, “What do you mean no!?”

He rolled his eyes, “did you want to come with me?”

“Not a chance in hell,” Roxie shouted, sounding more like a squeak at her size, “but you didn’t have to say no like that!”

“I’ll take her,” Kim said with a grin.

Scott and Ramona looked at one another, “Okay,” Ramona said, “just don’t hurt her or anything.”

“Oh don’t worry,” Kim giggled, picking up the jar and looking in at Roxie like she was an interesting bug, “I can think of things that are going to be a lot more fun than hurting my new little doll.”

“I changed my mind; I want to go with Scott!” Roxie shouted.

“You two have fun!” Scott smirked, waving as Roxie’s jar was shoved into Kim’s purse, muting the tiny woman’s protests.

“And I’d like an egg mcmuffin for my trouble,” Kim said, hand out. Ramona reached into the bag, handing her a wrapped sandwich. Kim headed for the door, unwrapping it as she went.

“That leaves the two of us alone,” Ramona chuckled, throwing her arms over Scott’s body in a seductive manner.

Scott didn’t need more instruction, the two of them rolled to the bed, kissing each other and peeling one another’s clothes off. Within seconds they were naked, and Ramona hefted her weight against him, pinning him to the mattress with a grin.

“Let’s make this interesting,” she breathed, reaching into her nightstand drawer.

Scott gulped, “I don’t know how I feel about toys, so-“

The crisp sound of a soda opening interrupted him, and his eyes went wide as he saw Ramona holding a can of purple mushroom cola over him. With a tilt of her wrist, it splashed down into his face, and he blinked in surprise, wincing as some of the sugary drink got into his eyes.

“Hey!” he protested.

By the time he’d managed to blink the liquid out of his eyes, Ramona was nearly twice his size, grinning down at him wickedly. He gulped as his now amazonian girlfriend set the can back on the nightstand, pinning his arms at his sides playfully.

“I thought this would be a good way to train you to fight stronger opponents,” she said with a wink.

“None of your exes are twice as big as I am!” Scott chuckled nervously.

“Just relax,” she smirked, glancing down. She licked her lips, “you’re not as big down there now obviously,” She mused, “so I think you’re going to need a bit more foreplay than usual.”

“What did you have in mind?” Scott gulped.

She released his arms, and his eyes went wide as the towering form of Ramona reared up over him, giving him a view of her body as she positioned herself to sit on his face. She teasingly waved goodbye to him a moment before her body came down, mounting his face like a saddle and straddling her wet slit over his mouth. Her powerful thighs clamped against the sides of his head as his tongue darted out, teasing her and licking at her eagerly as her juices coated his face in her strong and musky aroma.

“Mmm… fuck,” Ramona breathed, “there we go…”

Scott kept going, and a moment later the enormous woman shivered, her thighs squeezing him tight and heightening the warmth and pressure on him until for a moment he was worried he might burst. At the last minute, just as his vision started to go spotty, Ramona slouched off of him, collapsing to the mattress with a dreamy sigh and a smile on her face.

“Good start,” she giggled.

“Good start!?” he asked with a frown, “I almost passed out down there!”

“No mercy Scott!” Ramona teased, looking between his legs with a grin, “now give it to me!”

In spite of his smaller size she still gasped with pleasure as he entered her, and he couldn’t help but grin as he thrust into the double-sized Ramona. She groaned, leaning back and closing her eyes as he increased his pace.

“That’s nice,” she laughed, “now go harder!” He grimaced, increasing his force, but she just chuckled, “come on Scott, harder!”

“I-I’m going as hard as I- AH!” he shouted in surprise as she gripped him tight, rolling over again and taking the lead, mounting him and driving her hips against his body with enough force that he grunted from the impact.

“Oh fuck,” he breathed, as Ramona’s hips rocked into his again, “B-Be gentle!”

Ramona growled, only slowing slightly as she pounded her body against Scott’s, sending him into the mattress with each thrust. His eyes started to roll back in his head from the waves of pleasure each of Ramona’s assaults were sending through him, and a moment later he cried out weakly as she drove him over the edge. Ramona gave a low husky grunt as she came with him, squeezing him close with enough force to make him wheeze for air.

They both lay panting, staring at the ceiling for a moment, “D-Death by snu-snu,” Scott groaned, “I’m going to have bruises on my hips, aren’t I?”

“Nah, you’re a tough guy,” Ramona laughed. She sat up, glancing over at the can that was still sitting on the nightstand. Scott’s gaze followed hers, and he gulped nervously.

“Ramona,” he said slowly, “what are you thinking?”

“You could really use some more training,” Ramona said, reaching for the can with a giggle.

“No, wait!” Scott protested, but Ramona was already tipping the can over him again, letting the contents spill out onto him. He coughed and sputtered as the cola shrank him down before her eyes, and by the time Ramona had placed the now empty can back on the nightstand Scott was the size of a doll, looking up at his now mountainous girlfriend.

“Don’t worry,” Ramona chuckled, standing up and stretching. “I’ll grow you back a little later, but for now we’re going to do a little more endurance training!”

“What did you have in mind?” Scott asked nervously.

“You’re going to try to escape my clothes,” Ramona explained, bending down to pick up her panties. She held them out like a massive cotton hammock, and with a grin she snatched Scott up off the bed, her fingers curling tightly around him as she deposited him in the center.

“Come on Ramona, it took forever to get out of Kim’s!” he shouted, exasperated.

“And it was probably a great workout,” Ramona said with a grin. “Now hold still!”

She lowered the panties down to the floor, stepping into them. A moment later Scott’s stomach lurched like he was on a theme park ride as she pulled her panties up, and his world went dark as he was pulled tightly against her pussy. The warmth enveloped him as he pushed against the warm flesh around him, and Ramona groaned in ecstasy as his movements against her body sent tingles up her spine.

“That’s right, struggle,” Ramona chuckled, hiking the panties up further. She reached down for her skirt, buttoning the short garment on and further hiding Scott from the world, and finally she reached for her fishnets, sliding them on. “If you manage to fight your way out of my panties, these should catch you,” Ramona said, unsure if Scott could even hear her.

That should give him something to do today, she thought with a smug smile. Now to go take care of today’s deliveries… Hopefully Kim won’t be too hard on Roxie.

“Put this one on next!” Knives gushed, thrusting a doll dress at the tiny girl.

“I-I’m not a doll!” Roxie protested, trying to push the flowery pink garment away.

“You are today,” Kim chuckled, turning the page on her magazine as she stood behind the video store’s counter. The store was mostly dead, and she’d invited Knives over to keep her company. The other girl had been delighted to see the tiny Roxie, and was eagerly forcing her into every doll outfit she owned.

“N-Noooo!” Roxie squealed, struggling feebly as Knives pulled the next dress down over her tiny body. Her hair was mussed, and she was panting with exhaustion as Knives put her back on the countertop, leaning in close to examine how the tiny woman looked.

“CUTE!” Knives beamed.

Roxie looked down, blushing at how the doll’s dress rode far above her knees, “I’m a dangerous ninja!” she warned, “and I won’t be small forever!”

“Yeah, I do some ninja stuff too,” Knives said casually, “Okay, now let’s try this Princess Peach costume!”

“Hmm… A Peach outfit?” Kim asked, raising her eyebrow.

“Yeah,” Knives said, fidgeting with Roxie as the tiny woman tried to flee, “hold still!” she ordered. “Anyway, yeah, it’s a Peach doll’s dress I found online, not officially licensed obviously, but if you want your dolls to cosplay it’s about the only option!” Roxie scowled angrily as Knives’ hand withdrew, leaving Roxie fuming in the puffy pink dress, “and the final touch…” Knives muttered, gently lowering a tiny gold crown down onto Roxie’s head.

“Quit it!” Roxie shouted, throwing the headpiece away angrily.

“You know, this gives me an idea for an album cover,” Kim muttered. “Wait here!”

Knives and Roxie watched as Kim went to the employee break room, and they heard her rifling through her backpack for a moment before coming back out to them. In one hand she had a flier for the Sex Bob-Ombs, in the other she had a camera.

“Okay Princess,” Kim said with a smirk, “just stand on top of the poster here and give us some rock on symbols or something.”

“I’m not going to do it!” Roxie shouted, flipping Kim off.

*Click* the camera flashed and Roxie blinked.

“Awesome, bitchy Princess Peach is a great promo idea, given our band’s whole theme,” Kim chuckled.

“I mean it, I don’t want anyone seeing me dressed like this!” Roxie said, panicking.

“Too bad, because these are going all over town!” Kim chuckled.

Roxie’s face went red, “You wouldn’t dare!”

“Put the little crown on!” Knives giggled.

“If you do it, I’ll give you a treat,” Kim said with a wink.

Roxie frowned, thinking it over, Is she implying she wants to fool around again? Kim was attractive enough, and a part of her was enjoying being handled like this, even if she could never admit it… With a forced sigh she bent down to pick up the crown, “Fine, what do you want me to do?”

“Just kind of stand on top of our poster and look up at me angrily, make some rude gestures, general punk stuff,” Kim said with a shrug.

Roxie obeyed, and soon she was throwing herself into it, laughing and making rock gestures to the pair of giantesses, flipping them the bird, and throwing in the occasional angry scowl for Kim’s work. When Kim had taken enough photos, she grinned, taking the camera back to her backpack before returning to the other two girls.

“Thanks Roxie,” Kim said, “I’ll pick one of those and print up some new posters to stick up downtown.”

“I don’t know how I’m going to explain this to the other artists at the gallery,” she groaned, “or the other Evil Exes…”

“Just tell the artsy crowd it’s a performance thing,” Kim said with a shrug, “it can’t be any more embarrassing than half the crap that gets passed for modern art anyways… As far as the evil exes go, who gives a shit? Do you guys even like each other?”

“Well, no,” Roxie admitted hesitantly, “we’re just all united in a common cause!”

“A stupid cause,” Kim chuckled, “you don’t see Knives and me making a league of Scott’s exes.”

Knives lit up, “C-Could we!?”

“How’s the league of evil exes thing working out for you Roxie?” Kim asked sarcastically.

“Pretty shitty,” Roxie admitted.

“There’s your answer, Knives,” Kim laughed.

“We don’t have to fight Ramona or anything,” Knives pouted, “I just think it would be fun to hang out with a group like that.” She glanced at the clock on the wall and sighed, “I’ve got to go guys, I’ve got a job doing delivery for my uncle’s restaurant. Dad says I need to save money for school.”

“Do you mind if the Princess here keeps the dress for a little bit?” Kim asked, pointing down at Roxie.”

“Oh, sure!” Knives said, waving dismissively, “just bring it back whenever.”

“Hey, if she’s loaning out doll clothes can I get that one hoodie outfit with the pants!” Roxie protested, but Knives had already walked out the door, causing the bell to ding as she left. “Dammit,” the tiny blond muttered, looking down at the puffy pink nightmare she’d be stuck wearing now.

“So, I believe there was talk of a treat,” Kim sighed, reaching into her pocket.

Roxie blushed, turning to the giant Kim and trying not to sound too eager, “Oh yeah…” She gulped, “S-So what are you going to do to me?” Her question was answered as Kim placed a piece of chocolate that came up to her knees in front of her. Roxie looked at it quizzically, then up at Kim.

“What,” Kim asked, “are you lactose intolerant or something? I can go get you a skittle instead if you want.”

“When you said treat, I thought you meant something else,” Roxie admitted.

“Personally, I’d fucking love a giant hunk of candy,” Kim shrugged, “But…” she grinned slowly, “if you mean you’d rather I treated you like my little toy again? You just have to ask Roxie.”

Roxie scowled, “no way, I’d never degrade myself by-“

“Okay, enjoy the chocolate,” Kim said, turning back to her magazine.

“Wait!” Roxie said quickly, “P-Please play with me!”

“Play with you how?” Kim asked with a slow grin coming over her features.

“Like a doll!” Roxie begged, “make me your dolly, please!”

Kim chuckled, walking around the counter and making her way to the front of the store, “We’re about ten minutes from closing anyways,” she said, flipping the “open” sign to closed and locking the front door. “I don’t think there’s any problem with locking up a little early today.”

She walked back to the counter, grinning down at Roxie, who was nervously stepping back, suddenly not so sure of her choice of “treat.” She squeaked as Kim’s hand sideswiped her, gripping her tightly and pinning her arms against her sides as she lifted the doll sized woman high.

“Funny thing about doll clothes,” Kim muttered, licking the tip of her finger, “they usually don’t have underwear. Her fingertip slowly spread Roxie’s legs apart, and the tiny blond gasped as she felt the massive digit make its way towards her groin. She squealed when it made contact, casually rubbing over her bare pussy with an impossible amount of force, causing her to kick and squeal feebly in Kim’s grip.

“O-Oh shit!” she gasped, wrapping her legs around Kim’s finger, humping against it as Kim continued the slow forceful rubbing motions.

“You’re kind of cute when you’re not ranting about revenge and getting Ramona back and all that crap,” Kim said with a smirk. “I can definitely see why you thought this whole shrinking thing would give you an edge, it seems like tiny people are pretty easy to toy with… Come on Roxie, fuck that finger, you’ve got this!”

Roxie tried to respond, but her thoughts were too scattered, and with a mewling whine, she came across Kim’s fingertip. Kim tightened her grip as Roxie flailed helplessly in the throes of pleasure, only loosening it again when the tiny ninja was panting, limp and exhausted, in her palm.

“Good dolly,” Kim said teasingly, pulling her wet finger tip out. With a smug grin she wiped the cum soaked digit off on the tiny girl’s blond hair, causing her to grumble weakly in protest. “Feeling better?” Kim asked.

“Yeah,” Roxie breathed… She hung her head back over the edge of Kim’s palm with a groan, “goddamn, being your pretty little princess made me cum harder than just about anything ever has.”

“I wouldn’t take it too hard,” Kim said with a shrug, “personally I never really liked taking charge until I found Scott tiny, I think the size difference thing hits different people in different ways.”

“I’m still going to defeat Scott, and win Ramona’s heart,” Roxie said, a bit of defiance creeping back into her voice.

“Sure,” Kim said, rolling her eyes. “Did you guys ever talk about what you’re going to do if one of you does ‘win her heart’ or whatever? Like do you all go after that person in a battle royale or what?”

“We hadn’t gotten that far yet!” Roxie shouted.

“I don’t know what Ramona and Scott have in mind for dealing with you,” Kim said with a sigh, “but I think you’re my doll until either they make a decision or you get over Ramona.”

“Ha!” Roxie laughed, “like I could ever get over my one true love- HEY!”

She squeaked angrily as Kim lifted the back of her skirt, shoving the tiny blond down the back of her panties and pinning her against her immense ass cheeks. Kim chuckled as she heard the muffled threats, patting her bottom teasingly before letting her skirt fall back down, hiding the small bump that was Roxie from view.

Kim finished closing out her register drawer, all the while ignoring the pathetic squirming against her bottom as Roxie tried to escape. For the tiny ninja it wasn’t an altogether unpleasant experience, Kim’s ass was round and warm, a massive pillow that pressed her against the silky fabric of the panties as Kim moved throughout the store. Soon she wasn’t even fighting anymore, just dreamily hugging the massive buttcheek and wondering when her new ‘owner’ would want to play dolls again.

Another thought was beginning to creep into Roxie’s mind. I've really had a lot of fun without worrying about what Ramona and Scott are doing… She scowled, no, Scott is the target, once he’s eliminated, then obviously Ramona will see that-

Her thoughts were cut off as Kim’s ass plopped down onto the bus seat, knocking the wind from Roxie’s lungs and causing her to groan as the enormous girl’s weight was on her in full. The pressure intensified as Kim adjusted her position on the seat, getting more comfortable as she put her earbuds in for the bus ride home.

Down between her ass and the seat cushion, Roxie groaned, feeling completely overpowered as she tried with all her strength to move even an inch, a futile effort that just left her tired and squeezed flat against the giant drummer’s bottom.

Ramona glided along on her rollerblades, biting her lip and shivering as she felt Scott squirm against her womanhood in a way that had to be deliberate. She opened her eyes as the sensation faded, then yelped, skating out of the way of a fire hydrant she’d nearly flipped herself over.

Maybe keeping him in there while rollerblading wasn’t the best idea, she thought, tensing as Scott began exploring her outer lips again.

I am so going to make her crash, Scott thought with a grin, climbing through the humid panties to grip the giant girl’s clit, a fleshy nub that filled his entire hand as he rubbed it gently.

“Oh fuck,” Ramona growled. Her legs locked up, and she just barely managed to swerve around an oblivious pedestrian before her skates left the sidewalk entirely, sending her stumbling into the grass. Scott’s hands squeezed the pearl of her womanhood again, and she gasped in pleasure, screaming as she toppled over, groaning as she hit the ground.

After a moment she managed to flip herself over, staring up at the sky as a ring of concerned onlookers gathered around.

“Are you okay lady?” someone asked, “that was a pretty loud scream.”

“I’m fine,” she growled, leaning up. “Just got a little distracted…”

Deep inside of her panties, her trapped boyfriend could just barely make out the conversation, but he grinned triumphantly as he guessed that he’d succeeded. His victory was short lived, her thighs squeezed together suddenly, causing him to grunt as the two walls of warm flesh slammed into him on either side.

“Oops,” Ramona chuckled, making her way back to the pavement. “Scott,” she said in a low voice, “you are so dead when I get home!”

Roxie struggled helplessly against the giant vibrator she was tied to, “K-Kim? Are you sure this is safe?”

Kim was looming over her, completely naked and with a wicked grin on her face. The two of them had gone back to her apartment, and before long both had been stripped, and like a demented King Kong re-enactment Roxie found herself tied to Kim’s vibrator.

“I’m pretty sure it’s safe to go inside a giant pussy,” Kim said with a shrug, “I mean Scott managed to survive, so if you want to beat him, you’ll need to be able to do it better than him, right?”

“I’m not sure that’s right,” Roxie said hesitantly.

“Too late to turn back now,” Kim chuckled, “let’s turn this bad boy on!” She flicked the small switch at the base of the vibrator, and Roxie squealed in surprise as her entire body shook in time with it. “Now let’s see… this thing has three settings, so let’s try it on medium for now!”

“NOOO!” Roxie begged, her voice becoming more distorted as the tiny motor increased its thrumming speed. Kim watched, fascinated, as Roxie struggled against the dental floss that was holding her in place, her eyes rolling back in her head as the vibrations rocked her body.

“Awesome,” Kim chuckled, lifting the buzzing phallus up as she lay across her bed, “Okay, deep breath!”

Roxie’s world went dark as she was plunged into Kim’s waiting and eager pussy, the slick flesh soaking her with the musky juices of the giant redhead as the toy she was trapped against slid easily in and out. Roxie coughed, trying to time her breathing to the dildo’s exit. Kim’s cum stuck to her eyes, lingered in her nose and mouth, and soon it was like her whole world was nothing more than the other girl’s womanhood. The relentless vibration of the giant sex toy was driving her closer and closer to orgasm with each second, and her mind quickly turned to jelly as she lost all ability to focus on anything other than the building climax.

“Fuck yeah,” Kim groaned, bringing the vibrator inside of herself and holding it in place. She bit her lower lip, bucking her hips upward as she came on the toy, bathing the tiny Roxie in a flood of her juices. There was a tiny squeak from below as Roxie came too, and as Kim collapsed, laughing to herself, she slowly let it slide out of her again.

“HOLY SHIT!” Roxie breathed, eager for the fresh air, “I-I made it!”

“Yeah you did,” Kim chuckled, picking the toy up again. She smirked at how completely coated in her cum Roxie was, “Aw, did dolly get dirty?” she asked with a fake pout.

“Oh fuck you,” Roxie muttered.

“Tell you what, why don’t I scrub you off?” Kim offered.

Roxie piqued right back up, “Yeah, okay!”

“Come on Scott, just man up and show those boobs who’s boss!” Ramona taunted, pressing her breasts against his tiny form.

Scott was trapped in her cleavage, fighting against the impossible heat and pressure as she pressed her boobs together, trapping him. He grunted as he tried to press outward, but every bit of ground he managed was undone as he slid against the slightly sweaty flesh of Ramona’s tits.

Really starting to regret fucking with her now, he thought with a grimace.

“Just say you give up,” Ramona said with a grin.

“NEVER!” he shouted.

Ramona just shrugged, pressing her boobs together tighter, causing him to cry out as his strength failed. His arms and legs were pressed together, and when Ramona released her breasts again, he tumbled down into the deepest part of her cleavage.

“Failure,” Ramona said with a teasing smirk. She glanced at the clock, “Kim should be home by now, let’s go check on how Roxie is doing.”

“N-No more,” Roxie begged, looking up at her giant tormenter.

“Look, if you don’t ever get over this whole weak point thing, you’re never going to beat Scott!” Kim said with a grin.

Roxie steeled herself as Kim moved the cuetip closer, gently pressing it against the back of her knee. Roxie squirmed, crying out in pleasure and rolling back and forth across Kim’s table.

“Wow, that spot is sensitive , huh?” Kim laughed.

“Y-Yeah, I’ve had it looked at by doctors and everything,” Roxie panted, “it’s a highly concentrated cluster of- Oh fuck!” She shivered as the cotton swab of the cuetip pressed into the spot again, causing her to shout a mix of swears as she was rocked by another orgasm.

“This is so fucking wild,” Kim mused, moving the cuetip close again. The tiny naked blonde went rigid, spasming as the third climax in five minutes raced up her spine, leaving her panting and exhausted.

“Stop touching it!” Roxie whined feebly.

“Just a few more,” Kim promised, poking the girl’s leg with the cuetip.

“OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!” Roxie howled, her vision going blurry as her hands raced to her pussy again. She grimaced, shakily trying to stand up, “W-Why are you doing this!?” she squealed pathetically.

“I think you like it,” Kim said with a shrug, “so it’s the easiest way to get you to give up this stupid Ramona obsession.”

Roxie scowled, “you’re torturing me because you think I like it!?”

“Tell me I’m wrong, and we’ll go throw on a rerun of some shitty dating show and pass the night with a pint of ice cream instead,” Kim offered.

Roxie gulped, “I…”

“Seriously Roxie,” Kim chuckled, “denial ain’t just a river in Egypt…”

“Fine!” Roxie snapped, “I… I kind of like this, okay?”

“Good,” Kim said with a grin, “I would have felt really bad if I was tormenting you all night for no reason.” Roxie collapsed, screaming in pleasure as Kim tapped the back of her knee with the cotton swab. “Now do you want to go after Scott?” She pressed the cotton swab hard against the back of Roxie’s knee, causing the girl to gasp.

“N-No!” Roxie shouted, “I won’t bother Scott!”

“Good!” Kim grinned, slowly grinding the cotton tip back and forth over the tiny ninja’s weak point. “What about Ramona? Are you over her?”

Roxie gulped, hesitating, but another jab from the cotton swab nearly caused her to pass out as her new goddess forced another toe curling orgasm out of her. Roxie lay panting on the table for a moment, looking up at Kim, eyes wide.

“Y-Yeah,” she breathed, “I think I’m over her…”

“Good girl,” Kim said with a smile. Her phone buzzed, and she reached into her pocket with a sigh, “Scott and Ramona are going to swing by, I guess I’d better get you dressed.”

“Can I please have the rest of the growth can before we see them?” Scott scowled.

“Keep complaining and I won’t give it to you for another day,” Ramona teased.

Scott frowned, but kept silent as they walked up to Kim’s door. Ramona had given him the red mushroom cola, but only enough to return him to about four and a half feet tall. Ramona still towered over him, as did almost everyone else, and when Kim opened the door, she couldn’t help but smirk at his condition.

“Nice,” she said, turning to Ramona, “I like that look for him.”

“Thanks,” Ramona beamed, walking inside, “how’s Roxie doing?”

“She’s actually got something she’d like to say,” Kim said, leading them over to her kitchen table.

“Whoa,” Ramona muttered, seeing Roxie waiting for them in a bright pink and yellow Princess Peach dress. “Is she okay?”

“H-Hi Ramona, Scott,” Roxie said, clearing her throat, “I just wanted to say I’m really sorry about all the bullshit I put you guys through, and I’m not doing any evil ex stuff from now on!”

“How do we know she’s serious?” Scott asked.

“I guess I’ll just have to keep an eye on her for a little while,” Kim drawled, “don’t worry though, I don’t think she’s interested in you anymore Ramona.”

“Uh, great,” Ramona said with a frown. “Anyways, here’s the red mushroom can to regrow her, whenever you feel that’s appropriate.” She handed Kim the can, turning to Scott, “Well look at that, you beat one more evil ex!”

“Groovy,” Scott sighed, “I’m pretty beat, can we head back?”

“Thanks for stopping by,” Kim said, waving to the two as they left. She turned back to Roxie as the door clicked shut.

Roxie gulped, “So… what now?”

Kim just opened the growth soda, the crisp sound filling the air as she held it over Roxie. The tiny blond shouted in surprise as she poured several long *glugs* of Soda over her. There was a ripping sound as the tiny dress split, and a moment later a stunned Roxie was sitting naked on Kim’s table.

“Clumsy me, I let her get the regrowth cola,” Kim said, walking by the still shocked blond to the refrigerator. She pulled out a purple can, the shrinking mushroom flavored cola. She popped it open, quickly taking a swig, “oh shit,” Kim said with a grin, “she even tricked me into getting shrunk!”

“I did?” Roxie asked.

“Oh yeah,” Kim chuckled, downing another sip of the can before setting it on the counter. She looked up at Roxie as the world spun, expanding around her as she shrank. Her clothes tumbled around her, and soon she was looking up at the now giant Roxie, their positions reversed. “Oh no! Now I’m her doll!” she shouted in a melodramatic voice.

Roxie slowly grinned, leaning down to pick Kim up, “Oh, you have sooo much payback coming!”

“Can’t wait,” Kim said with a smirk.

“So are Kim and Roxie a thing now?” Scott asked as he and Ramona walked along the streets back to her house.

“Something like that, I’m pretty sure,” Ramona replied.

“So is there any chance I can get that growth can now?” Scott asked hopefully, looking up at her.

Ramona raised an eyebrow, reaching into her bag. She carefully held her hand over the label of the can as she opened it, smirking at his confused expression.

“You can have this one, but you have to drink it, no matter what it is. Are you going to go for it?”

Scott hesitated, then laughed, “Nah, if you want me to be a shrimp tonight, then I’ll be one.”

“A wise move,” Ramona said, moving her hand and revealing the purple mushroom on the front. The pair laughed together as she threw it over her shoulder.

In the shadows of a nearby alleyway two pairs of eyes watched them, and as the twins emerged from the shadows they grinned as they saw Scott’s condition.

“Scott pilgrim’s size,” Kyle began.

“Has been reduced,” Ken finished. “Let’s-“

The two were cut off as the can bounced along the ground, splashing the pair with the contents. They both screamed as they vanished into their clothes, and a second later both were looking up at the now canyon-esque alleyway.

“We might be-“ Ken began.

“In trouble.” Kyle finished.

Further down the street Scott stopped, “Did you hear something?” he asked, looking back.

“Nah,” Ramona said with a shrug, “come on, let’s go home.”