- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4 and finale of If it looks like Candy.

Images by aaabbbzzz and vorifax, respectively.

Chapter 4 - A Mother’s thoughts on Candy: Candy Corn

 

Clayton had been battered with the influx of the pieces of candy tossed carelessly (from his perspective) back into the bucket. He had spent a considerable amount of time trying to entangle himself and make his way to the top of the heap. With the bucket swaying this way and that as the mother walked through the hallway and down the stairs, it just made things tougher for him. Finally, the bucket had been set down on the island counter in the kitchen area and Clayton was able to make some headway. And then the lights went out in the room.

 

I need to get out of here!, Clayton thought urgently. He knew he was living on borrowed time, lucky to have escape from being consumed as his friends had been (at least, he suspected they had been, though he had only been witness to Michael’s death – the candy that had been returned to the bucket had not included any of his friends and this had acted to confirm his worst fears). He might have a chance of survival if he could escape the bucket and somehow garner Ms. Craving’s attention before the monstrous princess child could resume her reign of terror. Surely, she would listen to his appeal as her student and find a way to get him restored. After all, he was one of her favorite students.

Clayton had spent most of the night stacking pieces of candy, making a makeshift ladder for himself. Doing so in the darkness made things incredibly difficult for him. On multiple occasions, his makeshift ladder had crumbled, sending him frustrated to land back on the heap and needing to start anew.

It was around the crack of dawn when he had finally made a somewhat steady latticework of the candy. A feint light had begun to creep through the kitchen windows. Extremely tired, Clayton lifted himself over the curved top. Now his next obstacle – how would he get down from the top of the bucket? Thankfully, he had not detected any movement or noise in the household.

Looking up, he noticed the black handle. Taking turns going back and forth to each side of the top, he pulled down with all his strength on the handle side. This took multiple efforts on each side, but he gradually got the handle to fall to the ground, giving him what in essence was a slide to glide down to the island counter top.

 

With a sigh, he took the plunge, sliding down feet first and within moments, making it to the counter top level. “Thank the lord”, he said. Completely exhausted, he curled up beside the handle and fell asleep.

--

 

Alexis Craving yawned as she entered the Kitchen. She was dressed in her robe and slippers and had yet to put on her glasses. Going over to the coffee machine, she turned it on, changed the filter, placed the fresh grounds in and set the hot water tap on.

Yawning again, the sunrise looking beautiful outside the sliding door window onto the back porch, she turned her attention to the center island, where her daughter’s candy bucket was. There, on the side of the bowl, near the handle which had rotated so that it was touching the counter top, was a small piece of candy.

Blinking her eyes, she stifled another yawn and took a closer look at the candy. It was her favorite, candy corn. Hmmm, I promised Alice I wouldn’t eat any of her candy, but what’s one piece of candy corn? After all, she doesn’t even like it, she rationalized to herself, picking up the piece of candy. She brought it towards her mouth.

 

Clayton was awoken by the sudden feeling of being picked up. He felt a great whoosh of air and, turning to the side, realized he was being lifted by two huge fingers towards a large waiting pair of lips.

“STOP!”, he yelled at the top of his lungs. Simultaneously, he pummeled the fingers that were holding him.

“Huh? What?”, said Ms. Craving. What is this, talking candy? She had heard the little voice.

“Ms. Craving. It’s me, Clayton. Don’t eat me!”, he pleaded, tears streaming down his face. He was greatly relieved that she had heard him before it was too late. He pulled off the white top of his candy costume.

“What? Clayton?”, she asked, refocusing her blurry eyes on the tiny thing she had thought was a piece of candy corn. Squinting her eyes, she was able to detect further details and recognized the tiny face.

“Ms. Craving. It’s me, Clayton. Your student, remember? From pre-Calc”, he wasn’t sure what the best thing to say was, but he had to get her to recognize him.

“Clayton? Uh…what are you wearing? And…why are you so tiny?”, she asked, perplexed. He was roughly an inch tall in her fingers.

“I..I don’t know what happened. Somehow, we were shrunk down. We were putting our party costumes on and suddenly, there was this light and…”

Ms. Craving interrupted him, “We? Who all got shrunken. How?”

“We were at Nora’s house. I don’t know how. It was just this green light, then Nora and I and Michael…”

“Nora? And Michael? They were both shrunk, too?”, she interrupted him again.

“…yes, and also Jeana and Kathy”, he replied, excitedly. Ms. Craving didn’t know these two students.

“And you were all wearing costumes…of candy?”, she asked, smirking and trying to refrain from giggling.

“Uh, yeah, we thought it would be cool.”

“And just what type of costume are you wearing?”, she asked, fully aware, but wanting to hear it from the boy.

“I’m a piece of candy corn”, he said, gesturing as if this should be obvious, “er, I dressed in a candy corn costume”, he corrected himself hastily.

“So this is all just a costume?”, she said, beginning to pull the tiny costume off of Clayton with fingers from her other hand.

 

Clayton quickly grasped at his costume trousers as she pulled them away, as he was completely nude underneath the costume. He had purposefully dressed thus to make things a little easier should the Halloween party go the way he hoped it would. Now, however, it was with embarrassment that his bare legs and manhood were released to his teacher’s view. Only his shoulders and mid-section were covered with the red-colored section of costume and his legs dangled as she held him.

She giggled, “Well, you certainly are the cutest piece of candy corn I’ve seen. What a lovely little dong you have”, she said, delighted. Her face flushed. Even though she was a very attractive woman, being a single mother for the last several years and removed from the dating scene, she had not seen a particular male appendage for awhile.

 

He gave her a sideways glance.


“Sorry. I didn’t realize you would be naked underneath”, she giggled again, noticing how the tiny student’s member had begun to rise now that it was out in the open. Her nostrils flared as she detected a feint musky scent and she peeled the rest of him costume off, leaving him completely nude. She took another look at him, his arms raised in apparent protest.

While he was embarrassed to be naked in front of his favorite teacher, he was also embarrassed at the betrayal of his little cock as it rose, lengthened and hardened. He had to admit to himself, however, that the situation had begun to arouse him.

“Please, uh, please put my costume back on?”, he asked as politely as he could.

Ms. Craving giggled again, unable to stop a fit of giggles overtaking her. She felt weak at the knees and she bent slightly over the counter. Collecting herself after several moments, she began to pick up the tiny yellow and red costume when her thoughts turned to how Clayton and the others had somehow gotten into her child’s candy bucket.

“Clayton, how did you end up…here?”

“I don’t really know. I think we were somehow given away as candy by Nora’s mother. I don’t think she knew we were there”, he corrected, “I’m sure she didn’t know.”

“And so”, Alexis followed, “you got put into my daughter’s bucket?”

“Mmmhmm”, Clayton nodded affirmatively.

Ms. Craving’s thoughts turned to the other students, a couple of whom she knew.

“So, where are the others? Where’s Nora? And Michael?”, she gazed towards the pumpkin bucket.

“They’re…they’re all gone”, Clayton said, the sadness in his voice palpable.

“Gone. What do you mean, gone? Did they grow back?”

“She…she ate them. Your daughter ate them. All of them, I think?”, Clayton was incredulous as he stated it out loud. He could hardly believe it himself.

 

Ms. Craving was taken aback. For a couple seconds, she looked at him without saying anything. Then, she asked him, “How could she have eaten them? Didn’t they tell her they weren’t really candy?”

“Um, yeah, we all kept yelling at her, telling her we weren’t really candy. She…she didn’t believe us. She just…didn’t care. I saw her chew Michael up. His blood sprayed all over her mouth”, he began to sob as he relayed the information to her.

“Hmmm…I see”, said Ms. Craving, a far-away look coming to her eyes as she seemed to look right through Clayton.

 

Looking down, Clayton realized his body was being lifted up towards Ms. Cravings face.

As the information was imparted to her from Clayton, Alexis Craving had an epiphany. Seeing into the future, she could see her daughter all grown up, undergoing mental treatment, visiting numerous psychiatrists. What toll would it take on her daughter once she had grown up and found that she had actually killed and eaten several people. Would she ever get over it? Alexis’ motherly instinct to protect her daughter took over from there. No, I need to remove any trace that this ever happened from Alice’s memory. I need to take care of this here and now, before she wakes up.

“Sorry Clayton, if there was any other way…”, she half-whispered to him as she dangled his little body, pinching him gently between her thumb and forefinger and turning him to face away from her as she inspected his tiny package one last time. She would now regard him as nothing more than a piece of candy.

Clayton felt his stomach twirl as he was twisted upside down. Hearing Ms. Craving, he came to a sudden realization. She was not going to save him. She was going to eat him! “Whu…wait..”, he began, but his voice was cut off as he was dropped into her mouth, landing on her velvety tongue. Her mouth smelled of fresh mint, as Alexis had just brushed her teeth after waking.


Clayton, gaining his balance, launched his body in a desperate attempt to escape, but the large mouth closed around him, cutting off his light, and he slammed into the cage that was her teeth. Before he could attempt further action, he was upended by her tongue which snaked between his legs.

Alexis took her time with the piece of candy, savoring the different tastes as she felt it squirm within her mouth. She felt the candy quiver as she used her tongue to play with it and soon, she detected a new, salty, syrupy taste.

 

“Mommy?”

 

Quickly picking up the pieces of the candy corn costume, she dropped them into the small waste basket beside the island counter. Then she tilted her head back and swallowed, “Mmmmmm”, feeling the bulge from the piece of warm candy flow down her esophagus. She savored the moment – it had been some time since a man had made her stomach flutter so.

 

Alice found her mother leaning over the counter, apparently deep in thought, her hand on her stomach. As she walked up to her, she noticed the candy corn ‘wrapper’ in the waste basket. She looked up towards her mother.

“Oh, good morning darling. You’re up early”, Alexis said, collecting herself.

“Mommy, you promised you wouldn’t eat my candy!”, she scolded her mother.

“Whu..? Oh”, she said, realizing her daughter had seen the candy corn costume pieces in the waste basket. “I’m sorry honey. I know you don’t like candy corn.”

Alice sighed, “It’s ok, I guess”, then with a confused look, “I didn’t think candy corn had wrappers.”

“Some of them do”, Alexis said, thinking quickly, “and for the ones that do, the tastiest parts are under the wrapper”, she said, thinking of Clayton, feeling him still squirming in her belly.

--

 

The burning feeling continued as Clayton trudged through the acid and toward the stomach lining. Once there, he banged on the wall and demanded, “Let me out of here!” Alexis’ response came in the form of a giggle from her tummy being tickled. Clayton couldn’t believe that she was finding joy in this. Then the burning increased as the acid ate through his skin and he saw muscle revealed. Clayton panicked and lost his balance. He fell back into the acid and was submerged completely underneath it. Bubbles rose in the acid from his screams until his body gave in. Every part of his body was eventually eaten away until nothing but a skeleton was left, a very fitting Halloween end.

 

The End