- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last one. I hope you enjoyed the story so far.

He appreciated a moment of peace while resting on top of the soft flesh mountain, but his break wouldn't last for long. The immense being he was lying on top of picked him up and addressed him. "I think you shrank some more?" she said with a smirk. "I didn't notice you came inside me. I wasn't wrong then, to think that you want to shrink too."

"By the way... I think you forgot something," she said. She fetched the yellow pill again and swung it in front of him. Its glossy spherical form was almost as tall as he was, now. But then, Claire turned the capsule to the side, and a white "m" letter appeared on it.

It was nothing but an M and M's. She popped the candy inside her mouth and chewed it, to the frustration of a despairing Bill. "Are you wondering where the real one is?" she asked. "Well, maybe I have it and maybe I don't. Maybe I want to give it to you and maybe I don't. Okay, most likely I won't. To be honest, I'm kind of hurt that you want to go back to your normal size. To be small and owned by me should be your perfect life. You would be my pussy toy, getting smaller and smaller every day as I played with you, until I wouldn't even be able to see you."



"I don't really want to lose you, though," she sighed. "But I get this feeling, that the smaller you get, the more tied you and I become. And I like it... Why can't you accept that this is where you belong, Billy? Do you want to go back to that filthy woman who lived next door? You won't find her anymore." Claire giggled. "I wonder what Megan is doing with her right now."



Bill was worried about Alana, although not as much as he was about himself. Claire had just admitted that she had no intention of returning him to normal, ever. His old life was gone. It all seemed so beautiful and distant now, especially the little things like taking a walk out on a sunny afternoon or reading a book on the couch. It seemed like his future was going to be ruled by his possessive girlfriend, and that he was going to have a fear of orgasms until his death. Would he end up reaching a microscopic size? Would Claire just give him up and move on then?



She yawned. "It's getting late, isn't it? You gave me so much trouble these last few days, Billy." The TV in the background kept making noise, actors delivering their cheesy lines in a dramatic soap opera scene. Claire scraped Bill off her fingertips, letting him land on her chest again. She closed her eyes, gave in to tiredness, and eventually fell asleep on the couch.



*



Alana had been trapped in Megan's purse for what seemed like forever. The girl had just ignored her as she carried on with her usual life. The following morning, she was emptying the purse to move her stuff to the next one, when she found Alana stuck in there, lying on a pack of tissues.



"Oh, you," she said as she watched the little woman cover her eyes from the sudden deluge of light. Megan flipped the purse, letting Alana fall over the table amidst her other belongings.



She wondered about what she should have done with her. Keeping her in her room would've definitely been incriminating evidence. She had to get rid of her in some way. She wondered if, as she drove to the beach, she should've just thrown her into the water and said good fucking riddance.



But then, she remembered there was a faster and cleaner way of making her disappear. She retrieved the jar she had received from her sister and sprinkled the minuscule woman with a pinch of shrinking powder.



Alana watched the face of the young woman in front of her becoming more and more distant. The scale of her surroundings had become simply impossible. The young blonde's smug gaze loomed in the distance like a moon over her. Frustration built up in the woman as she saw her enemy becoming larger and larger, looming above her like a divinity.



Megan couldn't discern the speck-sized woman anymore. She had disappeared in the middle of her desk. She waited for the shrinking powder to lose its power, then cleaned off the area with the back of her hand. No trace of the woman's existence could have been detected now.



Megan changed into her bikini; she walked in front of the mirror to admire how the tiny swimsuit complimented her curves, then she began to hear some godawful noises outside. It seemed like one of her roommates was loudly arguing with someone. She put her ear against the door to listen to what was going on and she froze.



*



Claire woke up early. The heat of the summer night hadn't let her sleep well. Her face was covered with the lines impressed on it by the couch surface. Her hand went for her chest, where she searched for her boyfriend. She froze for a second when she didn't find him, but she quickly retrieved him by her waist, where he was lying on the couch surface. He must've fallen from her body during the night. She picked his sleeping body up and smacked him a massive kiss.



Bill was woken up by Claire's gigantic lips. He was then hit by a wave of her morning breath as she let out a yawn. He was lowered to her palm, then her fingers closed around him, blocking him inside her fist. He only realized where the girl had gone when he was released on a cool, flat surface: the toilet lid.



In front of him, Claire's massive pussy was letting out a yellow waterfall, whose stench filled the air. Then he could only observe as a brown log, the size of a four-story building, began to pop between her ass cheeks. Bill observed with perverse fascination the huge piece of waste slowly leaving Claire's body, then falling down with the hugest splash he ever heard. The girl's hand went for the toilet paper next to her, which she used to clean herself.



At the same time, she produced something in front of Bill. It was another capsule.



"Bill?" she said. "You know what that is, right?" There seemed to be no trick this time. The capsule seemed legit, and on its side Bill could clearly read the logo of the company that produced it.



"Megan gave it to me yesterday. Come on, why don't you swallow it? Do you need some water to go with it?" she teased him. After enjoying Bill's powerlessness, Claire started enveloping the pill in the middle of the toilet paper she had just used, then she closed the thing off with a knot.



She finally let the thing fall into the toilet water. Bill watched it land in the middle of the mountain of shit his girlfriend had just produced.



"Are you ready to dive in to retrieve it?"



She smiled cruelly as she watched the bug-sized man observing the nasty scene in the toilet water from his spot on the lid.



"No? Is this little man too good to mix with his girlfriend's poop? I don't think he is."



The girl sighed. "Bug man," she said. "I want to see you even smaller." She sat on the floor, right in front of the toilet, and looked at him. "Jerk off," she commanded. "Jerk off to me. Jerk off to my tits."



She let her huge bra-covered tits dangle over him. Bill, despite the alluring view, refused to obey, as he didn't want to shrink again.

"Bill," she continued. "If I don't see you getting smaller, I'll flick you down there. And it won't be so you can get your medicine back."



Bill could not do anything but start stroking his cock in fear. It wasn't difficult to get himself worked up while looking at his huge girlfriend: the big tits he had been squeezing thousands of times, now the size of hills to him, her bare shoulders, her long straight brown hair sensually cascading over both. Her presence was enough to keep him going for a lifetime. Was it even his imagination or had she become even bustier recently? Her bra didn't even seem to fit her right. The masses of flesh seemed to want to escape in every direction. The cleavage line was so tight he would've been squeezed in it without any external pressure added. As he fantasized about becoming normal again and sucking on her flesh, kissing her, penetrating her, feeling her hands on his back, he came easily, his pleasure ruined by the immediate loss of another chunk of his height. The difference was not so evident to a normal-sized person, but Claire had a keen eye. Once she could confirm his shrinking, she complimented him, flushed the toilet, and brought him to the kitchen.



Bill was at the same time relieved he was not thrown inside the toilet and crushed that his last hope of getting back to normal was on his way to the sewers.



Claire placed Bill on the kitchen table as she had breakfast and drank her coffee. She threw him some of her crumbs which he begrudgingly ate, then she wasted some time lazing on the couch and playing with her phone. "I really should be getting back to my books one of these days," she thought. "Once this whole situation dies down..."



Bill had been placed on top of her belly, right between her towering round tits and her navel. He was lured by the massive globes and part of him wanted to travel in their direction, but he knew he would shrink if he got excited again. He turned to the other side, sitting still like a meditating monk, wishing he could remove temptations from his mind; a difficult task when he was sitting on the naked skin of his girlfriend.



To make matters worse, Claire's fingers went to pick him up from the spot on her belly. "You're ticklish," she giggled, and she dropped him on the only spot of her upper body where she couldn't feel him: her bra. Being on top of Claire's tit as she slept turned him on even more, fueling his desire and lust for her.



From his spot, he could see the slope of her mountainous balloon, her other bra-covered tit on the opposite side, and then the girl's pretty, apparently innocent face ignoring him as she fiddled with her phone.



He felt torn between his desire for Claire and the need to avoid further shrinking. He was in an impossible situation and cursed Claire for having done that to him, and himself for having put up with her for so long.



A loud thumping could be heard on the door. "Miss," a voice commanded. "Open the door. It's the police."



In that moment, Claire knew that she had fucked up. Bill was half scared of what could happen and half hoping that his nightmare was about to end.

Unfortunately for him, the giant girl he was sitting on had already decided what his fate would be in a situation like this.



Before walking to the door, she picked the tiny body up and tossed it inside her open mouth. "They won't find him and take him away from me. Never!"



Bill was moved around her mouth like a piece of candy. She sucked on his body as she hurriedly put some clothes on and walked to the door. It took her a lot of courage to open.



She was handcuffed and told that she was under arrest for assault on Alana and the disappearance of both her and Bill. She was then escorted outside to the police car and carried to the local station. As she walked out of her apartment, officers began looking at her apartment to look for Bill... or any traces of him.



She hadn't said a word during the car ride, instead she kept toying with the man inside of her mouth. The cops who were supposed to find Bill believed she was sucking on some piece of candy. Playing with Bill was her only distraction as she was escorted to the temporary cell where she would wait for her questioning.



Eventually, she was moved to the interrogation room. The detective looked at the stern-looking girl in front of him and asked: "Name?"



Claire swallowed, then opened her mouth: "Claire Munez."



*



The trial ended up being a farce. The company that produced the pills used its influence to cover the incidents and their role in the disappearance of Bill and Alana. Claire, Megan, and her sister were in turn cleared of all the accusations.



Alana was later rescued by the engineers from the pharmaceutical company. She was grown back and offered a lump sum in exchange for her silence.



Claire left the house that she used to share with Bill and rented a room in a different neighborhood. As for Bill, he was declared gone. Nobody but Claire knew what end he faced. Not even Megan, who got so shocked the day she was arrested that she stopped talking about that matter for good.



She missed him dearly, but she considered the way the situation had resolved itself a net positive. Bill was forever hers now, they had finally become one. They shared a deep bond, one that she would've never been able to recreate with another man... most likely.



As Bill slid down his girlfriend's throat, he recalled the day he met her, at a party at the house of a friend they shared. He was instantly struck by her beauty and was compelled to instantly go and talk to her. She immediately smiled at him and they got along from the first moment. It was a rainy night in February.



These memories turned into a source of pain for him now. All that he should have done to avoid that end was not going to that party. Had he stayed home that night, he would have been safe right now, working, or playing guitar, or lazing on the couch, or God knows what. Hindsight is perfect, they say, but in that moment there appeared to be no good reason for him to miss one of his best friends' birthday parties and there was no apparent reason he shouldn't have talked to that gorgeous girl who was sitting on an armchair, drinking a cocktail by herself. In other words, there was no way he could have not ended up in the situation he was in right now.



Fate had reserved that end for him. All of his life, all that he had ever done, only led him to be consumed by that devilish brunette, to become meager nourishment for her voluptuous body. What was the meaning in all of this? What was the significance?



She could feel him struggle inside her as she was subjected to a myriad of questions.



"Can I have a glass of water?" she asked as she pounded her chest with her fist.



THE END