- Text Size +

"Um, miss? Are you in there with Bill Stone?" said a young-sounding female voice.

"Who are you?" asked Alana skeptically, not recognizing the voice of the girl.

"I'm Megan, Bill and Claire's friend. After I learned of what happened between all of you, I ran here to help sort things out. Also, I brought the antidote to cure Bill's shrinking."

Bill's heart pounded. "Alana! This is legit. I recognize her voice. It was her who provided the pill that shrank me."

"You say we can trust her?" the blonde woman whispered.

"Yeah! Please, open the door so I can get the antidote."

Skeptical at heart, Alana went to the table to hide a knife in her pocket and took a deep breath before she opened the door. But that was the very last thing she could do as at the first moment she saw her, the blonde girl in front of her had thrown a bunch of dust in front of her face, blinding her and forcing her to shield her eyes.

"Claire, you can come," a booming voice coming from the heavens said. "The shrinking powder worked!" Footsteps followed. Alana felt a strong force closing down on her and lifting her from the ground, her heart sinking after the realization of Megan's true intentions.

"Not so brave now, huh, whore?" said a voice she recognized well: Claire's.

"Where is he?" she then asked her friend. Megan shrugged. They didn't know that Bill was cowering behind Alana's leg when the powder was thrown on her and had shrunken about ten times his size too, only that he did from his already diminutive size of nine inches.

He was now bug-sized on the floor, squeaking for their attention as he panicked from their booming footsteps. Megan's gym shoe landed right next to him, jolting him and making him bounce off the floor after the shockwave, his tiny existence at the mercy of her towering presence.

That's when Claire thought she heard something. "That's his voice, quiet!" she said.

Both girls started scanning the floor for him. Eventually, it was Megan who found him, his minuscule frame scurrying on the tiles, desperately trying to run to safety.

The blonde girl reached onto him, her sneakers landing on either side of his position, the shockwaves from her steps causing the little man to trip and fall down on his face, becoming easy prey for the girl's fingers. Megan lifted him, pinching Bill between thumb and forefinger, studying his ridiculously small form with incredulous eyes.

She was surprised herself at how small the man had become. He was so small only his head barely came out of the tight grip she was forcing on him, the rest of his body engulfed by her digits. "I think this belongs to you," she said with amusement as she turned to her friend and placed Bill in Claire's waiting palm. The man, his heart filled with dread, looked at his massive girlfriend's face as her stupefied brown eyes studied his incredibly tiny body.

"Bill!" she said as she looked at him. "Was it that whore who made you this tiny?"

Bill, terrified of the skyscraper-sized girl talking to him, couldn't manage to talk back.

Claire's other hand was holding Alana, squeezing the helpless woman with increasing force. "Please!" the tiny woman sobbed. "Let me go, don't hurt me, please! I'll do whatever you want!"

Claire scoffed. "Shut up, slut. That's what you get for stealing other women's men."

"Hey," intervened Megan. "We're making quite the ruckus in here. We'd better move back to your apartment."

"Right," nodded Claire. "Not like I'm enjoying hanging in this skank's apartment."

Before leaving, they made sure to clean up the traces of the dust they had scattered – once they were satisfied and reasonably certain they had left no signs of their passage; they returned to the apartment Claire and Bill shared.

"What should we do with her?" asked Megan. "We don't want the police finding her with us when they come looking for her."

"Can't we shrink her more?" asked Claire. "That'll help her shut her up, too." The woman kept crying and begging as Claire held her tight in her grasp.

Megan nodded. "Sure, let's just use some more powder. Put her on the floor and back off."

Then, another bunch of powder was thrown onto Alana's face, making her cough until she shrank to roughly one-half of an inch.

"Should I just...?" asked Megan as she lifted her foot onto the horrified woman.

"Not here," said Claire. "I don't want to have to wipe her blood off the floor later."

"Fine," said the young blonde, lowering her foot down. An utterly desperate Alana thanked the gods for having allowed her to survive a bit longer.

"You can have her if you want," said Claire. "So you can have a little person too while I'm with my Bill."

Megan shrugged as she looked at the woman on the floor. "Sounds like a hassle, but whatever." The big blonde girl grabbed the small blonde woman, and the latter found herself thrown into the former's purse, ending up between a pink lipstick and a used paper tissue.

"Well then, I'll be going. See you tomorrow at the gym, I guess?" said Megan.

Claire nodded and then watched as her friend left.

What a whirlwind the last days had been for Bill. First, he was drugged by Claire and shrank, then he had an affair with Alana, which only led him to shrink further. Then Claire came back, initially in a good mood, only to become furious upon finding of his infidelity. This led to his desperate escape to Alana's house. Now both Bill and Alana found themselves shrunk to bug size and in the hands of Claire and her friend. Bill was scared he would never see Alana again, and he started to fear for her survival. But now he had a much more urgent problem to deal with.

His huge girlfriend looked at him, helpless in her palm, her smirk declaring her victory.

"Dear Billy," she said, her voice dripping with superiority. "I'm not sure how you got this small, but I have to say I really love this size of yours. It really feels like I own you now that you're so small. You can't escape me anymore. What's more, you don't want to escape from me anymore. I'm the only one who can feed you. I'm the only one who can protect you. You need me, Bill. You can never leave me again."

She shook her head. "It hurt me so much when you ran with that woman," she said in a melodramatic tone. "You hurt me so much, Billy. But I think now you realize who you belong to."

He found it hard to focus on her rambling since she was holding him at eye level with her boundless cleavage. Had her hand been a little closer to her chest, he could have dived right in the middle. He could only imagine what Claire's boobs would feel like at his size: an oversized water mattress, except bigger, softer, sexier, and warmer.

"Anyway..." she said. "Take a look." She was holding a yellow pill between her fingers. The next thing she did was place Bill on top of the living room table, the one where he used to work. Then she unbuttoned her shorts, lifted her blue and white striped panties, and slid the yellow capsule right inside. She let the elastic of her panties go, patted her crotch three times, and closed her shorts again.

"You know what that was, right Bill?" she asked.

A sinking feeling came over the little man. Did Claire just stick the pill that could've returned him to normal size in the middle of her womanhood?

"That's right," said the brunette. "You can get back to normal. But you'll have to retrieve the pill yourself."

Smiling, she looked at her crotch area, then she grabbed Bill and, after she sat on the couch in front of the TV, she tossed the tiny man right on her lap. From there, Bill supposed, he was allowed to slide inside her clothes and go look for the pill. He wasted no time. He ran to her leg, where he tried to lift the denim shorts from her toned thigh. But despite his efforts, he couldn't move it enough to crawl inside. The thing was simply too tight. Ah, women's fashion. He used to enjoy super-tight shorts on attractive ladies, but at the moment they had turned into his worst enemy.

Claire had one eye on the little guy on her lap and one on the TV shows. She saw her bug-sized boyfriend crawling on her lower belly to reach the edge of her shorts. Finally, he reached the top; and painfully, he squeezed himself between her skin and the rough fabric. Crawling down towards her crotch area, he found himself in the darkness. Not seeing anything anymore, he had to rely on his knowledge of female anatomy to guide him. He was lucky enough that he had been studying that region of his girlfriend's body extensively in the 18 months they had been together.

Claire lowered herself a bit to make herself comfortable as she enjoyed her boyfriend's moves in his attempt to crawl inside her shorts. Bill was caught in the massive shift, but in one moment the struggle was over. He resumed crawling between her skin and the fabric until he encountered another barrier: his girlfriend's panties. The cotton underwear was lighter and easier to lift even for his one-inch high body; but once he found himself covered underneath two layers of clothing, crawling over Claire's own clean-shaven skin, the fishy odor of her pussy, the warmth that the organ exuded, and the lack of breathable air made his struggle many times heavier.

The girl adored feeling him as he moved his tiny hands and arms and legs as he headed towards her pussy. It was turning her on. It was a unique pleasure to have her boyfriend struggling in the middle of her crotch, invisible to any other person. She could've gone out hiding him like that, and nobody would've noticed. Class? Movies? Gym? Stores? Bars? He could be tucked in the middle of her underwear so that she wouldn't have to worry about losing him. Then maybe she would've forgotten about him as she headed to the bathroom, letting him fall into the toilet water before she relieved herself. She wanted Bill to love everything about her, after all... her waste included. That he should swim into her piss was only fair. She made a mental note of that, and then she had to focus on the tiny man once again.

He was getting closer to the pill, she sensed. He had begun to walk over the area where the lips of her pussy were. Just a couple of centimeters and he would've made it. Moving the pill out of there would have been another issue entirely. Bill was treading right over the vagina, sending small stimulation her way as his tiny hands, arms, and legs massaged Claire's most sensitive part. The brunette was finding it hard not to intervene as she felt the bug-sized man move in there.

When Bill finally touched the pill, he realized that it was almost as big as him, making him wonder how he would have had to carry it back out of Claire's panties and then out of her shorts as well. So he started pushing. He didn't even know how he was going to swallow a pill that big, whose shell was too thick for teeth like his. He hoped that, maybe, Claire would've helped him if he managed to win her little game. She could've broken the pill down into little pieces using her strength. After he pushed the pill for some meters, air began to flow inside the tight space inside the underwear and the darkness of that place was lifted.

Then, a huge object came over him and hit him like a train, sending him back to the depths of the panty. From there, the powerful object, which was nothing else than Claire's index fingertip, started to push him inside her flesh, while another finger was tearing her lips open.

A small moan escaped the woman's lips as she ground the man against her demanding flesh. Bill was completely unable to fight back. The wet walls of her vagina became sticky traps he could become glued to. Nectars were pouring from her insides, covering Bill from head to toe and filling each hole he possessed. Blinded and forced to taste and smell Claire's love juice, he was a powerless pawn she could maneuver as she preferred, guided by her own instincts and wants.





Claire's pleasure increased as she managed to grind Bill against her clit. The helpless man couldn't do anything but squirm as Claire's fingertips dominated him and pushed him against her sensitive organ, greedy for whatever bit of pleasure she could extract from his reduced form. Being rubbed against her flesh had quite the effect on him too; already turned because of his wet and fragrant surroundings, his penis was sometimes painfully and sometimes pleasurefully rubbed pushed her skin, in a contradictory mixture of emotions and sensations.



Her climax was particularly powerful to the little man. She squeezed him with increasing force against her clit as she clenched her muscles and panted hard, sweat covering her body, Bill coming as well, a mix of exquisite pain and horrific pleasure... the loss of another chunk of the insignificant size he retained, the complete domination of his girlfriend over him.



It hit both her body and mind hard, leaving her exhausted. Her fingers fished her living plaything out of her love tunnel and placed him on top of her tit.



Bill could finally breathe again on top of Claire's areola. The girl was thinking about how she just put her mark over him by covering the man with her pussyjuice. Now that he was sharing her odor, there was no further doubt that she owned him and that they were one and the same.