- Text Size +

Bill jumped on the bed, now larger than ever to him, and hid his head under the pillow. He felt screwed. He had cheated on Claire, and he had done so at the worst possible moment. Not only he felt guilty, he also felt afraid. Claire's reaction would've probably been a lot to handle, and the fact that now she would've towered over him by one foot and a half only made it scarier.



To make matters worse, he noticed that while he was busy with Alana, he had lost three calls from his girlfriend. He should've called her back immediately, but he was feeling too distressed to speak to her at that moment.



After an hour of panicking, he rose from the bed and decided to take action. First, he called her. She was quite mad at him, but calmed down when he explained he couldn't answer because he had gone to the grocery store and left his phone at home. His descriptions, grounded in the real trip he had taken that morning, were convincing enough to satisfy her.



Now there was another big issue. He had to tell her he had shrunk. He figured it would have been better to prepare her for the news instead of having her see him standing at four feet tall when she came back.



"Hey baby..." he said. "Would you mind if I jerked it a bit? I'm feeling so horny right now."



"Sorry Bill, but...why don't you just hold it a little longer for me? Next Friday I'll be back home, think of how much fun we can have together then. Besides, I would have no way of knowing if you actually jerked off or cheated on me, so… I would just have to assume you did the latter if I saw you smaller."



Bill became terrified at these words. Still, there was little else to do. The cat had to come out of the bag sooner or later.



"Claire..." he said. "To be frank... I rubbed one out already. I was missing you so much yesterday, and you had left your used panties on the floor, so I..."



"Really?" said Claire. She was endeared and proud to hear that he had used her dirty panties to get himself going.



"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have," he said, realizing at the same time he was probably coming off too apologetic.



The girl scoffed. "If that's how it went, it might not be too bad," she said.



Had he just managed to save the day with his lie? She seemed sincerely not too upset. "I can't wait to see you again... babe. I love you," he said.



"Love you too. By the way, how small did you get?" she asked.



"About four feet tall."



"Really?" asked an impressed Claire. "Those pills are terrific! Or were you a little too excited?" she laughed.



"You sound happy about that," he said. "But the truth is that your scent really drove me mad…" His lie pleased the young woman on the other side of the phone even more.



"I see," Claire said, now actually quite amused at the thought of a man so turned on that he couldn't stop from shrinking himself as he jerked off to her used panties. "I'll see you next Friday, honey," she said. "And I'll bring some more panties, since you like them so much," she giggled.



"Bye, then," said Bill, relieved with the impression that he had dodged a bullet.



He was overjoyed that he had pacified Claire until something else caught his attention. While talking on the phone, he walked to the living room, where he noticed that the couch was stained with Alana's pussy juice. His heart sank again. The last thing he needed was for Claire to notice those stains – and she most likely would have. He ran to the bathroom to fetch some cleaning items and began to scrub the cover. He used the hairdryer to quickly dry the part he had just washed. Unfortunately, the fabric still looked somewhat stained in certain spots, and he had a hunch he couldn't take the risk of Claire discovering it.



Panicking, he realized he had no other choice but to bring the couch cover to the laundry shop nearby. However, he couldn't go out at his current height. There were no suitable clothes in his wardrobe, not to mention the shoes. He thought of asking Alana but quickly discarded the possibility. He was left with no choice but to call the laundry shop and ask if they could come and pick the bundle up at his door. They said they couldn't; but when he offered to pay double the usual fare, they accepted. Two hours later, they were at his door to retire the bag.



The next morning, he received the clean items. As he went to put the cover on the couch, he noticed something shining under the piece of furniture. He let his tiny hand slide into the dusty space to retrieve what he recognized as the bracelet Alana had worn the day before. She must have removed it during their lovemaking, and somehow it ended up under the carpet. He was thankful for this coincidental retrieval, and he shuddered to think of what could've happened if Claire had been the one to find the jewelry.



He didn't really want to, but he had to go to Alana's place to give her back the bracelet. He had to wait a while once he buzzed on her door. After he buzzed a second time, the door opened. In front of him was a burly tattooed man who would've been huge at normal height, but right next to him seemed like a mountain. "Yes?" he said in a hurried voice, a cigarette dangling from his lips.



"Here," said Bill as he offered him Alana's bracelet. "Can you give this to Alana? She left it at my place."



The man snatched the thing from Bill's hand, and slammed the door shut one instant later.



Bill went back home, suppressing the jealousy he was, despite his better judgment, feeling toward the man he just met. Through the wall, he could hear laughter, and he was sure he heard the word "midget". He hid his head under the pillow and tried to think of nicer things.



In the afternoon, he concentrated on his work. He had been lagging off because of the events of the last few days. A couple hours after he started, though, he heard the doorbell ringing. It was Alana. The blonde, dressed in a skimpy pair of jean shorts and a grey tank top highlighting her cleavage, looked very sexy.



"I wanted to say thanks for bringing this back," she said as she showed the bracelet she was wearing on her wrist.



"It's alright," he said.



"Are you feeling well?" she asked. "At least you didn't shrink any more." Although she had replaced her high-heeled shoes with a pair of flats, she still towered over the tiny man.



"I'm ok," he said. "I'll be fine."



"Look, I wanted to have you over for dinner tonight," she said. "It's kind of my fault that you shrank, so I wanted to apologize in some way."



"Is that man going to be there too?"

Alana laughed. "I don't think so. You jealous or what?"



"Jealous?" he said. "Not at all!"



"It's fine, it's fine," said the blonde. "It wouldn't hurt if you were more honest with me, little man."



"You should invite someone else," he said. "Because of my... problem, I might not be able to, huh, give you what you expect in the night."



"Oh, don't worry. I had my fair share tonight and this morning," she said. "I can make do with being a good girl for one night."



So they spent that evening together. Bill realized Alana was truly an excellent cook. Despite his smaller size, he cleaned up everything that she fed him. The blonde was quite impressed with his appetite. After dinner, she invited him to watch TV together on her bed.



"Don't worry. I'm not some kind of psycho bitch like your girlfriend," she said. "I won't do anything that would make you smaller than you are."



Alana sat on the bed, and Bill jumped next to her. Soon, the woman's arms embraced him in a tight hug. "Cuddling is fine, right?" she said as she pressed his face against her ample chest.



"I think so," he said, getting cozy in the big woman's lap. She found it adorable when she found him asleep in her arms an hour later or so. She covered him with the blanket and laid in bed right next to him.



The next morning he panicked as he realized where he had fallen asleep. Things were getting way too intimate with Alana for his liking, and especially Claire's. He found the blonde lying next to him in her pink underwear. Her big body was so inviting and hard to resist. She opened her eyes.



"Hello cutie," she purred, her sleepy eyes locking onto his.



"Hey..." said an uncomfortable Bill.



"When I told you I wouldn't make you smaller," giggled the blonde, "I was sure I would've ended up breaking the promise. But you were so cute and weak in my lap, I only wanted to protect you rather than hurt you. I must be becoming a saint," she said as she caressed his face.



"Thanks," was all that he could say.



"You're welcome," she said. "But I don't think I'm going to be able to resist much longer. I'm a woman with needs."



"I see..." said Bill, as he got up. "Maybe it's best that I leave then."



"Not until I made you some coffee. Not to brag, but I make the best one you'll ever drink," she said as she stretched her arms, letting her chest lean forward and making Bill even more frustrated he couldn't get her.



After the coffee, he frustratedly went back home. He realized that he didn't want to be alone, and he didn't really want to leave her. He occupied his mind with work, and he spent the rest of the day busying himself with these things. The next day, Claire would arrive. Only remembering this made hearing Alana fucking some other guy in the next house more bearable.



*



At last, the day had come. Claire would've arrived, and she would've fed him the antidote. Life would've gone back to normal. He could've gone to the gym, to the bar, to the stores downtown... anywhere he wanted to. He wasn't necessarily the kind of person who loved going out every day, it was being forced to stay inside that he found really frustrating.



Claire arrived at 6 PM. She was particularly striking, having gained a lot of skin color tanning in her parents' yard. At least one of them had managed to spend some time outside that week, he thought with a sigh.



She was so stunning in her jeans and buttoned shirt, and he was so filled with repressed urges, that it was painfully arousing to even look at her.



"Welcome back," he said. She hugged him in response, squishing his head against her soft boobs.



"I missed you so much," she beamed. She set him free and sized him up from her unusual height advantage. "You look so cute, like a boy."



"Baby, please," he said. "Just give me the antidote."



"At least let me unpack first," she laughed. She crossed the living room. "You cleaned the couch?" she asked. "Not bad!"



He followed her into the bedroom, where she dropped her bags. Bill for his part was struggling to carry the smallest one, which didn't fail to amuse Claire.



"You can't complain about this," she quipped. "You chose to get this small and weak when you jerked off to my panties."



Bill froze. Just next door was Alana, who she had cheated Claire with a few days ago. He shivered thinking of what could happen the next time the two would meet on the stairs.



Claire sat on the bed and kicked her sneakers out of her feet. "I missed this place," she remarked. She smiled at Bill. "And my little man too."



"Don't call me little man, baby," he said. "Give me the pill instead."



"Are we impatient, huh?"



"What do you think? This was the worst week ever for me."



"I'm sure it was, considering I was gone," laughed Claire. "Now, where did I put it?" she said as she searched through one of her bags.



Bill sat in anticipation. But as the minutes passed, nothing showed up. "Bill..." said Claire with an anguished tone. "I'm afraid I lost the antidote."



*



Bill listened in shock. He was sure he would have managed to get back to his normal height by now, but Claire’s words completely crushed his hopes. "What do you mean you lost it? Try and look again," he said.



"It's no use. I searched everywhere. It must have dropped it somewhere while I was away."



"That can't be…"



"I'm sorry," said the girl, feeling upset for him as she saw the man's spirits crushed. "I should have been more careful."



Bill was too disappointed to even get angry with her. He just lowered his head down and left the room. Claire decided not to follow him and instead kept sorting through her stuff.



One hour later, she joined him in the living room.



"Aah! Feels so good to sit on a clean couch," she said. She kissed him on the cheek. "My good little man."



He looked at her with a disappointed face. "Don't be like that. I'm back. That should be enough to make you happy," she said as she towered above him, making him feel tiny as she pinned him to the couch and kissed him.



He didn't fight back, and let Claire remove his clothes. "I've been waiting for this for so long," she said.



Seeing his beautiful girlfriend in her underwear made his blood boil. He was suddenly okay with getting even smaller: he just had to help himself to those curves, to that generous bosom, to those creamy thighs.



She laughed as she perceived his excitement. She unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor. He rejoiced at her majestic naked tits. He sucked on them like a thirsty man drinking from a fountain, which made Claire shiver with desire.



She didn't have to contain herself like her boyfriend and enjoyed herself every night while at her parents' house, just like she used to do as a teen. But being with her man, however diminished, was different. She kissed the top of his head and then spread her legs in front of him.



Bill's dick, reduced to 4 inches and a half, was still serviceable to Claire. She held the man against her chest as he pounded her pussy, letting him absorb her odor and drink her sweat.



"More," she cried. "More." He did his best to satisfy her, trying hard to please the needy woman despite his reduced size. He thought he was doing a decent job, judging by how lubricated her pussy was getting. Claire's creamy tights and soft tits were enough to make any man mad with excitement, but for some reason, he was particularly aroused in that session. Surely her increased size, which only made her more stunning and statuesque, contributed to that. It could have also been a matter of the dominance she was exerting over him, forcing his upper body against her own with ease. Or the thrill of fucking her despite knowing he would've lost some size afterward. Maybe he was just happy to be with her again after a week of absence.



He kept banging her for the following ten minutes, and then he came into her pussy. The next moment, Claire stopped feeling him inside. His dick, even before deflating in the aftermath of the ejaculation, had become a two-inch stick, and the man himself had reached the size of two feet two.



The naked woman lost grip of her boyfriend. His head was on the area where her navel was now. His whole body was so small, she could have easily picked him up.



Claire did not acknowledge Bill's shrinking. She kept fingering herself to finish what her boyfriend had started instead. Bill, in shock from his most brutal shrinking yet, curled up on the other side of the sofa. Some minutes later, Claire searched for her boyfriend with her feet.



"They stink," said Bill as Claire toyed with him, pushing and rubbing his body with her soles. In response, Claire only increased the pressure of her feet against his tiny body. "Can't escape, huh?" she giggled as she watched the man pinned between her feet and the couch's back.



"Claire, stop!" cried Bill. "You're making me come again!"



"Seriously?" laughed the brunette. "I didn't realize my stinky feet had this power over you, Billy."



"They do if you rub them over my dick."



The woman sighed. She stopped pushing her feet over the tiny man's crotch but kept him pinned against the couch. Then she freed him only to pick him up in her hands like a doll.



She took a good look at him. "You must have really enjoyed that, to get this smaller in just one go," she playfully said.



"Actually, I did."



She kissed him on his tiny mouth. "I missed you, Billy. I already asked my friend to fetch another antidote, so by tomorrow you'll probably be alright again."



"I seriously hope so," said the tiny man.



"I don't think it is so bad that you shrank," she said. "It'll be an opportunity to spend some time together after my week away."



"We could have done that if I was normal-sized too."



"Yeah..." said the brunette, her breath blowing over Bill. "But this way I'm sure you can't escape." She bit her lower lip as she looked at him with seductive eyes; Bill found himself aroused and creeped out at the same time.



Claire's phone was ringing. "Aren't you picking that up?" asked the man. The girl shrugged but ultimately decided to answer the phone call.



"Megan? Have you read my message...? What is it? Really? By Tuesday? I see, I see. Well, ok, thanks anyway. See you tomorrow at the gym then."



Claire let out a huge sigh. She glanced at the man who she had placed back on the couch.



"What is it?" he asked.



"The antidote. Megan said her sister is away on holiday, and won't be back before a few days. Until then, no pill. I'm sorry Bill."



Bill retreated to his curled-up position again and remained silent, while Claire picked up her phone again to order some pizzas for dinner.