- Text Size +

He wasn't used to abstinence. The first couple of days went by smoothly. He was absorbed by his work and didn't think too much about the urges he felt. Sometimes he had to use some willpower to control himself, mostly in the evening, when he was bored and tired in front of the Tv. Because he didn't want to be seen in his new reduced state, he didn't leave the house, turning down an offer to go out with his friends, making up that he was too busy.



The third night was a bit different. The doorbell rang. He wondered if he should have just ignored it, but the door buzzed again.



"Who's there?" he asked.

"Yo Bill, it's me, Alana." It was the next-door neighbor whom Claire feared.



"Hey there," he said from behind the door. "Did you need anything?"



"Just wanted to see how you were doing. I heard your girl wasn't around, so I was wondering if you were feeling lonely…"



Bill panicked a bit. "Thanks, actually I'm not feeling that great, I've gotten sick," he said.



"Yeah, I thought your voice was kinda off," she mentioned. "Hey, why don't I nurse you a bit? I bet it would make you feel better having someone around."



"N-no, thanks," he said. "I'm trying to finish up some work."



"You shouldn't work if you're sick," said the blonde. "Hey, why don't you open that door. Just for a minute so that I can see you."



"Look, I'm sorry," said Bill. "I'm afraid this stuff is contagious, by the way. You're better off leaving. But thanks for showing up, I appreciate it."



"If you say so... I'll just head home then. Buzz me if you change your mind."



"Sure."



Alana went back to her apartment. Her curiosity was piqued. She had a hunch that Bill was hiding something from her.



"Looks like she found some company in the end," thought Bill a couple of hours later. He heard the sounds of fucking in the apartment next door. "Alana isn't the kind of woman who would spend the night alone, huh."



She was an interesting woman. She was actually kind of hot in her own way. Not as much as Claire; it was hard to top Claire in Bill's mind. That was also why he ended up putting up with a lot of her antics, including the latest shrinking pill incident. Even Bill believed Claire had outdone herself with this one.



Still, Alana would've been more than serviceable, in his girlfriend's absence. He had to admit that, hadn't he been ashamed of his height, he would've opened the door and let her inside. And then, who knows what would have happened. Claire's plan was working as intended, he realized.



Feeling lonely and upset, he called his girlfriend on the phone.



"Hey Claire," he said.



"Billy," she answered. "Missing me?"



"Quite a bit. How's your dad?"



"He's sleeping right now. The doctors say he's on the way to recovery, but if you ask me he looks like a mess."



"Well, you should believe what the doctors say."



"I know, but it's so hard seeing him in this state," she said. Her voice seemed very upset.



"Hey baby, I'm sure by the end of the week he'll look so much better. He just needs time to recover from his stroke. And you just need to stay strong."



"Thanks Billy. I love you so much," she said in a sweet voice.



"I love you too."



"Hey..." she added after some moments of silence. "I have been thinking about it, and I wanted to say I'm sorry for giving you that pill."



"You are?"



"Yeah. Now I realize I should've just trusted you," she said. "But my fears got the best of me. I just hope I haven't inconvenienced you too much."



"I'll be fine," he said. "But I'm glad that you changed your mind after all."



"So you're not mad at me?"



"I mean, I can't exactly say I'm cool with what you did," he clarified. "But as long as I get the antidote once you're back, I guess we should just forget about all this shitshow."



"Thanks, Bill. I hope you understand that I am sorry."



"I think I do."



"By the way... you didn't shrink did you?" she asked.



"Not at all."



"Didn't even jerk it a bit?" she playfully asked.



"Not even a little rub. You think I'm looking forward to becoming even smaller?"



"Good boy. I can't wait to be together again. Then maybe you can shrink a little with me."



They exchanged some more pleasantries before wishing each other goodnight and closing the call. Bill felt relieved after the conversation with Claire. All he had to do now was to wait a few more days for her to give him the antidote. He was more than ready to forgive her; he understood she was dealing with a stressful period because of her father's illness, and hearing her upset voice made him more sympathetic to her state of mind.



The fourth day went uneventfully. Work, eat, shit, repeat. Claire called twice. In the evening, a sexy scene in a movie triggered his arousal. Bill was tempted to beat one off, but he managed to keep his hands out of his pants. The prospect of losing more height was a strong enough deterrent.



On the morning of the fifth day, however, the door rang again. "There's a package for you," said a muffled voice. "Sign required." When he looked from the peephole, he saw Alana's smiling face.



"I can see you, you know."



"Heh, open the door, then. Or you're still too sick for that?"



"Actually, I'm even worse."



"That's too bad. Have you seen a doctor then?" she asked.



"Yeah, he said I just need to rest and recover."



"Look, I'm heading out for some shopping. Do ya need me to get anything for you? Some food or medicine?"



"Um, thanks, but I'm well stocked," he said.



"At least let me take your trash out," she offered.



"No problem, a friend took care of it yesterday," he lied. The bags were actually starting to pile up. "But thanks, you're being really thoughtful."



"You're welcome. But can't I really come in? I have my day off, so I wouldn't mind spending some time with you. Come on, aren't you lonely?"



He was. He would've welcomed the company. But there was no chance he would let Alana, or anybody else he knew, see himself like this.



"I told you this stuff might be contagious," he lied.



"I'll take the risk. I'm pretty strong, you know? I rarely ever get sick."



"Sorry, but I need to go and lay down," he said, before walking away. Alana remained on the doorstep after being rejected again, promising herself that she would find some way to lure him out of his cage before his girlfriend would come back.



It was by luck, however, that her wish came true. While making lunch, Bill discovered that he had finished the salt. Realizing that he couldn't deal with eating unsavory food for the following three days, he begrudgingly decided to make a trip to the nearby store.



Wearing a cap, sunglasses, and a bandana, he disguised himself enough to hope he wouldn't be recognized. When he looked at himself in front of the mirror, he feared the overdone accessories combined with the oversized clothes made him look like a fool.



"Whatever," he reasoned. "It's just a trip to the grocery store. Couldn't be much of a hassle." He waited until he couldn't hear any noise on the stairs, then left the house.



His shoes were too big, and he felt clumsy walking. Once he was in the street, he realized he hadn't felt this self-conscious since he was a young teenager. However, he still managed to reach the store and get the salt, a pint of ice cream, and some fresh produce too. As he carried the grocery bag home, he felt encouraged: everything seemed to be going smoothly, even the cashier didn't recognize him.



But as he opened the front door of his building, he heard some steps and a figure towering above him. In the glass of the door, he saw the reflection of his blonde neighbor.



"Hi," said Alana, who hadn't recognized him.



"Hi," he said, trying to mask his voice.



"Do you live here?" she asked in an inquisitive voice. The short man definitely looked suspicious, wearing clothes like that.



"Um, yes?"



"I never saw you."



"Oh, I never saw you either. Guess we just never ran into each other," he said. When she went for the elevator, he decided to climb on the stairs, and wait on the first floor for Alana to head inside her home. He played dead for a while, then climbed up the stars again. Fretting, he tried to open his door, but his nervousness didn't help. He fumbled, and the keys fell out of the hole. At the same time, the door from the nearby apartment opened.



Alana eyed him with curiosity. "Are you a friend of Bill?" she asked.



He nervously nodded. "I'm his cousin actually, I was just bringing him some food... since he's sick."



"Strange. He told me he didn't need anything before."



"Really?" said Bill, trying to laugh it off as he retrieved the keys from the floor. "That'd be a shame after I went out of my way to come here."



"Do you mind if I come inside with you? I've been wanting to check up on him."



"Oh, I..." said Bill, sweating hard as he tried to open the door. "I'm sure he's not well, you'd better just..."



She grabbed his wrist before he could close the door on her, then she removed his bandana.



"Bill," she said. "What the hell happened to you?"



*



"You're mistaken," said the man. "I'm not Bill."



"Ah, stop bullshitting me. You think I'm some kinda fool?"



The man sighed. The cat was out of the bag. It was no use trying to hide or lie to Alana anymore.



"You got me, huh?" he said.



"You were right," she said. "You must be really sick. You don't look good at all, man. You look thinner, like you're fading away."



"Ha, that's right. Hey, let me get this ice cream into the freezer."



The woman nodded. "Are you sure you shouldn't go to the hospital?" she said. "You used to be... taller, Bill. This is a really weird sickness you've caught."



"It's fine," he shrugged it off.

"I mean, it couldn't be just the shoes I'm wearing. You used to be taller than me, now you're so small."



It was true. Alana towered him by a good seven inches now that he had shrunk. He looked at her feet, enhanced by a four-inch heel, and felt smaller than he had felt since the first time he shrank. "Come inside", he said. In a way, he was happy with having been found out, and that he didn't have to hide from her anymore. He was tired of being on his own all the time. He went in, and Alana followed him. She waited in the living room while he stocked the groceries.



Telling her the truth was out of the question. Admitting his girlfriend had tricked him into taking that kind of pill would've been too humiliating.



"It's a temporary effect," he said as he sat next to her on the couch. "I should be back to my normal height in a few days."



"I never heard of this illness," she said. "Aren't you sure you didn't take one of those pills?"



"Pills?" asked Bill, again starting to sweat profusely.



"Yeah, the ones they give to inmates when they shrink them down. Did you break some law or something?"



"N-no," he said. But his nervousness proved to Alana that she was on the right track.



"I didn't think you were a bad guy. Are you on home arrest? Is that why you're not leaving your house?"



"Well... yes," he lied. "If you must know. I actually hacked a corporation's website last month. They found me out and forced me on house arrest for the time being."



Apparently, his lie was convincing enough. "I knew you were good with computers, but damn. Enough to get arrested?" she chuckled. "At least they didn't shrink you that much. I heard prisons these days are really small like I could fit one on my kitchen table."



"Oh, I have to thank my lawyer for that. But it's just a short sentence, it'll be lifted by next week," he shamelessly lied.



"I see," said Alana. "You could've told me. I'm not the judgemental type, you know?"



She had crossed her legs in a way that openly showed the spectacle under her skirt. Bill, horny as he was, couldn't help but steal glances at her legs and panty-covered crotch, and Alana noticed with satisfaction.



"Is that why your girlfriend left?" she asked. "Don't tell me she dumped you because of this?"



"Oh no, no," said Bill. "She just went home to visit her dad, who has health issues," he explained. "She'll be back soon."

"I see. Well, since she isn't here, why don't you come to my house for dinner? I'm a great cook, you know? And I'm even better at what usually happens later," she winked.



"Uhm... I should be working actually, you see…"



She leaned closer to him, throwing her cleavage in front of his face.



"Come on, Billy," she cooed as she got even closer, Bill could feel her breath over his face. "I'm alone, and you are too. It's only natural... no one has to go and tell your sweetheart."



Finally, they kissed. Alana's tongue began searching for his, and he, unable to contain himself, reciprocated. At the same time, she pressed her legs against his rock-hard dick. The taller woman jumped over him, lowering his torso onto the soft cushions of the couch. She got on her knees and looked at him with a demanding look, which then turned into a mischievous smile.



They kissed again, then she started unzipping his pants.



"Wait," said Bill... "wait." He knew where things were ending up, and he could see himself shrinking under Alana. That couldn't happen, it would have been too humiliating. "Maybe we should talk about this," he said. "Claire wouldn't like it..."



"She doesn't have to know…" Alana whispered. She had successfully opened the zip of Bill's pants and was now introducing her hand inside. Bill's dick, who hadn't seen any release in five days, was aching for any touch, and as Alana's feminine hand began to handle it, it got the rise of his life.



"Even though he shrank, he's still quite packed," she happily considered.



Bill, despite his fear of shrinking, was intoxicated with Alana's smell and her touch. The expert woman, who had seduced dozens of men, knew which buttons she had to push to catch them into her web. As the blonde pressed her tits against his face and used her free hand to lower her panties down her legs, Bill knew he had crossed the point of no return. Only the Buddha himself would've managed to escape a totalizing temptation like that one.



Soon, she slid her pussy down his hard cock. Then, she started to rhythmically jump up and down the shorter man, sending chills down his spine as waves of pleasure she gave him made him unable to control himself.



She grinned as she realized she had won his every resistance. He was hers now. She felt so accomplished in that she had managed to snatch a man who belonged to a prettier and younger woman. He couldn't resist her at all, he was ready to sacrifice his relationship just to have some minutes of pleasure with her.



The way she could control him pleased her. The man was at the height of sexual pleasure, and she was feeling his hard cock inside her with gusto. She kept dominating the man until she felt his cock squirting inside her. She felt the cum splashing against the walls of her pussy and her cervix, amazed at how quick he had finished. Disappointed from his early ejaculation, Alana tried to squeeze some pleasureful strokes from his tired dick, while Bill lost himself in the liquefying pleasure of the orgasm. A few seconds after the climax, however, he realized his catastrophic mistake.



"NO!"



Alana had seen some freakish things in her life, but what just happened right in front of her was probably on a whole another level. She was looking at the man she had just finished fucking, reduced to the height of a child.



As for Bill, the woman that was riding him had just gotten way bigger. Her weight was now considerably heavier, and putting a big load on his puny body. The blonde was looking at him with the most puzzled look on her face.



"Bill?" was all that she could say.



"Alana... you're crushing me."



"Oh, sorry," she said as she rose up, juices dripping out of her pussy and onto Bill's crotch. "You got smaller... right after you came."



Bill remained wordless. He wanted to hang himself from shame.



"You didn't break any law... didn't you?"



She got off the couch and stood right in front of Bill. She gave him her hand,inviting him to get off the couch too. "You don't even come up to my breasts..."



Bill was silent. "What's wrong with you? Are you really sick? Are you really contagious?"



She was starting to freak out. "Answer me, Bill," she said, holding him from his shoulders.



"No!" said Bill. "No!" It's not a disease," he said.



"Then what?"



Bill didn't want to tell her the truth, but he was too shaken to conjure any lie.



"Tell me!" she screamed. He shook his head. She slapped him in the cheek, hard. "Tell me, bastard!"



He looked up at her in fear. The woman he used to tower over was now capable of fucking him up. He cringed at the immense loss of manhood he had just experienced. Then, he spilled the beans to her.



"What? A pill Claire gave you?" Bill nodded. "And you shrink every time you cum?"



The woman sat down again to process the whole thing. "What a possessive bitch!" she laughed. Then she looked at the reduced man in front of her. "And you let yourself be played like that? Some man you are."



Bill wanted to apologize somehow, but didn't know how. "I'll be screwed when she finds out I shrank."



Alana, feeling a bit guilty because of how low Bill was feeling, invited him to sit on her lap. "If you told me the truth from the start, I wouldn't have tried to seduce you, you know? Honesty goes a long way. Anyway, she doesn't have to know, right? Just tell her you jerked it to some video and that's how you shrank."



Bill nodded, although he was still feeling shaken and scared.



"Come on, it'll be alright," said Alana. "Once she comes back, she'll give you the antidote and you'll be free. By the way, no offense, but if I was you, I would escape the bitch in a heartbeat after that."



"You have a point," said Bill.



"Wasn't it worth it, anyway?" she then added seductively as she looked him in the eyes. "I can tell you really enjoyed it."



"..."



"Just forget about that manipulative bitch and come to Mama", she said as she pressed his face against her supple tits. "You need someone who's more chill than that psycho."



Bill, being handled that way by the big woman on whose lap he was sitting, became hard again. As Alana noticed this, a mischievous thought started going through her mind.



She lowered her mouth next to Bill's cock, and started licking its tip. Bill, despite his erection, was more lucid this time and quickly backed off.



"Not again!" he said.



Alana looked at him with predatory eyes. "I'm not yet satisfied, you know? You're small, but your cock is still enough to please me. Come to Mama..." she said.



But Bill was unwavering this time.



"Please, just leave," he said.



Alana realized it wasn't time for more games. Bill seemed deeply hurt, and she thought it was best to leave the man to his own devices. She could always try to seduce him another time...



She retrieved her panties and stepped in her sandals, which gave her an additional platform to tower over tiny Bill's body. Then her loud footsteps echoed until she was out of the door.



"Let me make dinner for you, tonight," she proposed. "You're too small to take care of yourself anyway."



"Alana... just leave me alone, please," he said. And he shut the door.