[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The Fourth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers does not readily engage in meaningless holiday traditions. Even rarer still would be finding The Knave doing so in the dead of night. However, she decided that it would be worth participating in this silly tradition for the sake of the children in her care.

So it was a critical error when a group of would-be assassins ambushed her as she did her preparations, ruining her work in the process. The only fitting response to such an insult would be swift and brutal execution, and The Knave was more than happy to do so herself...

A Genshin Impact fanfiction, with very little Genshin Impact lore necessary. Basically the only Genshimpacty thing here is the character.


Rated: R
Categories: Violent, Crush, Footwear, Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1571 Read: 431
Published: February 26 2024 Updated: February 26 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Starride [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1571 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.